The Coven Ch. 03

Story Info
A fight and a win.
2.5k words
4.55
12.7k
10

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/07/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jade:

She woke up feeling lethargic. She was warm in her bed. Too tired to get up, she just rolled over trying to find a comfortable position. Her eyes flew open when she encountered something else. She looked up to see Cassie smiling down at her.

"Good morning, beautiful." Cassie said.

Jade smiled too and pulled down Cassie's face for a morning kiss. But her body had other ideas. She blushed as her stomach grumbled.

"You need to eat. Let's go down to the dining room. I have prepared a bath for you. Get ready then we will go down."

"Okay."

When she came out of bath, Cassie wasn't there in room but a set of clothes were laid out for her. Apparently their clothes had been brought down from the hotel.

She thought about how they were going to be introduced in the pack today. She picked up the clothes Cassie had chosen for her. A black mini skirt and black spaghetti top, maybe black was vampire's favourite colour, Jade mused while dressing.

Using her powers she sought out where Cassie was. Assuming that would be the communal dining room, Jade went down the path. She was whistling a tune and skipping along the corridors.

She came to the room where Cassie was and pushed open the door. When she looked inside the smile was wiped of her face and she stood there frozen. A few people were present there along with Cassie. All of them were sporting bright red eyes and had a bag of blood to their mouth.

When she opened the door all of them turned towards the sound. Everyone was silent as if waiting for her to scream. No one moved or said anything. Cassie put down her half-finished bag of blood and started in her direction. At that moment, a breeze blew and carried her scent inside the room and simultaneously everything changed. The five or so vampires in the room all rushed toward her. Jade closed her eyes waiting for a blow or something. She heard an ear splitting crash. But nothing had happened to her. She opened her eyes slowly.

Cassie was crouched down in front of her facing the room. Two vampires were lying crashed into the sofa. The remaining three of them were facing Cassie but their heads were bowed down and hands out as if showing that they meant no harm. Cassie growled and turning sharply she pulled Jade from out of door and shut it firmly.

Turning to face her Cassie shouted, "Have you lost your mind? No one ever told you that you shouldn't go wandering in unknown places alone? Have you thought that it might not be safe?"

Jade placed her hands on her ears and let Cassie rant and get it out of her system. When she calmed down a little, Jade replied, "I knew you were there. I was following you."

Cassie just growled at her then picking up her again ran to their rooms and banged the door shut. "No breakfast for you." Still upset that Jade might have been hurt because of her, she placed Jade in bed and cuddled up to her, breathing her scent, making sure she was okay.

Jade just sighed and stroked her back softly while murmuring reassuring words.

___________

Liz:

Liz woke up and stretched. She heard a groan. "You shouldn't do that" a male voice said. Her eyes opened wide registering Sam's loving gaze. His eyes were dark and Liz guessed he wanted to kiss her again as he had last night. However as the perfect gentleman he was he wouldn't do anything without her permission. Her eyes drifted lower as she sat up. He was bathed and dressed in a business suit that fit him perfectly.

"Come on. We have to hurry. The breakfast will be served and we have to introduce you to the pack."

"You are going somewhere?"

"Yes, an unexpected meeting is set at company and i will have to go."

Liz felt a bit sad that he was leaving her alone. It must have showed in her face because next moment he was holding her close to his chest and said, "I will come back soon. Around 5 pm. be ready then we will go out. Cassie will show all three of you around the house and help you get settled. I love you."

Then Sam placed a chaste kiss on her forehead. Liz, however, was not satisfied and she thought of the kiss they shared the night before. She tightened her embrace and slowly brought her lips to his. Sam hesitated a moment but then he kissed her fervently, he traced her lips and when she opened her mouth to grant him access, his tongue slipped inside and his hold on her tightened. She could feel his chest through many layers of clothing. She wanted to remove them, so she started to undo his button. But he caught her hand and broke the kiss.

She blushed deeply and he smiled. He then asked her to get ready otherwise they were bound to miss breakfast.

__________

Trixie:

She had asked him to leave instead he merely smiled at her. Jack replied, "It's too late actually. There is simply no time for bed we have to introduce you to the pack. Get ready and come on down."

Trixie bristled at the way he gave orders, but then she supposed that it was natural because he is an Alpha. "As you command, Alpha Jack."

She knew instinctively that he hated when she called him that. But Trixie was not used to being bossed around either. It had been a good part of century since she had listened to orders of another person.

His eyes revealed his irritation but he just smiled and went outside. Trixie took a hurried bath and while getting in clothes, reached out to Jade mentally. Jade was lying in the bed stroking her lover, completely unaware of time.

"Jade, it's time. Where are you? We are to meet in communal dining rooms. Come quick."

Trixie felt Jade start slightly.

"Caught you unaware, did I? Well, that's a first."

Jade gently shook Cassie. Cassie smiled and kissed Jade on mouth.

"Oh my god! When did this happen?" Trixie nearly shouted in Jade's head.

"Relax, will you? I will explain later. And please next time knock on the door. Don't just walk in on my thoughts. My mate won't appreciate it."

"Mate?" Trixie nearly lost focus on what she was doing. "What the hell? Next you would be telling me that even I have a mate here."

"Actually..."

"What?" Trixie froze in the process of wearing her jeans.

"Jack is your..."

"No. No. No." Trixie shook her head vehemently and just broke connection with Jade. "Is it possible?" Trixie thought, "Jack? My mate?" Trixie thought that Jade must be just kidding. A little prank as revenge for walking in on her with her lover, Trixie concluded.

She dressed calmly and decided whatever is thrown her way she will face it head on. She reached the dining room. The room was already packed. Jack was telling everyone something. Just as she was about to walk in Cassie pulled her back and asked her to wait outside.

"Don't mind please. It's just a thing Jack does before introducing new additions." Trixie cocked her head to the side but decided not to say anything.

Cassie took Jade inside. A cheer went in the room. "Perhaps they were happy to know of Cassie and Jade's status." Trixie thought.

Was what Jade said truth? Trixie was still wondering. Suddenly Cassie came in the room and gestured her to follow. As Trixie went in the dining room, she saw that it was filled with people of all kinds. Some were elves like the one she had met yesterday while some were it seemed descendants of giants. Maybe they were half giants, Trixie mused. They were all staring at her a bit weirdly, Trixie suddenly realised.

When she reached the front of the room, some of them rose and bowed to her. Trixie looked at Jack for guidance. He was a bit tensed and looking towards the group; mostly towards the people who were sitting. Trixie was confused but she decided to remain standing with head held high. Cassie was standing on the other side of her. She seemed to approve of her actions.

Suddenly a woman stood up and came to the front of the room.

"I refuse." She stated simply.

"Mary." Jack growled warningly.

"No." Mary shouted. "I refuse to acknowledge her as Female Alpha. She is just a witch. She doesn't know the pack law."

"You are just saying it because you wanted to be Alpha bitch. You had your eye on this position. Stand down Mary or else..." Cassie warned.

"No. You know the pack rules Cassie. The law allows me to challenge her." Mary stated, "I challenge you." She said looking at Trixie. "I challenge you for your position as Alpha female."

Jack growled sharply. Trixie was never one to back down from a challenge. She absentmindedly placed her hand against Jack's. "I accept." Trixie replied looking right at Mary.

Mary was not looking at her. She was staring at Trixie's hand against Jack's.

"She will hurt you Trixie. I don't want it to happen. She is very fast. The fight continues till either person is dead or submitting to other person. I don't want to see you hurt." Jack shouted the last sentence.

"I had made a promise to myself, Jack. The only time I had run from a fight will be the last one I will run from. I have to accept this challenge. I have to honour my promise. Don't worry. I will be okay. You don't know my powers."

"Trixie, you moved a couple of cars. But you were very exhausted after that and you need to concentrate hard. She will keep moving trying to attack you in any way she can. You are not fighting."

"The law states she has to fight or forfeit." interjected Mary.

"You keep quiet." Jack shouted.

"I accept. When and where do you want to do this?" Trixie asked.

The crowd present gasped. "I am your Alpha. You will listen to me." Jack commanded.

"Even Alphas have to follow pack rules." Trixie stated simply.

A round of approval went in crowd. Jack's nostrils flared showing his anger but he knew he had to listen to Trixie.

"Let's do it." Mary said. She led the way outside, away from the house, to a ground cleared in the middle of forest. Almost all of the pack followed both of them, forgetting the breakfast.

Mary sauntered her way to the middle of the ground and turned to face Trixie. Looking right at Trixie she dropped her clothes and stood. Trixie cocked her head to one side and said, "Just to be clear, when we are speaking of a challenge it means a fight, right? It doesn't mean having sex or flashing people, right?"

Mary's face contorted in anger. She growled and shifted to her wolf form. She towered Trixie. Growling, Mary's wolf pawed the dirt and snorted. Trixie relaxed her shoulders and took a deep breath. Then to everyone's surprise Trixie sat down on forest floor cross legged, closed her eyes and beckoned Mary to attack her.

Mary incensed at her carefree attitude, launched herself towards Trixie. However when she reached within two feet of Trixie she flew back as if something had struck her. Mary landed on her back some feet away from Trixie. Her anger increased. She tried going for Trixie from behind. But she met same type of resistance there.

Mary realised the folly of her actions and then she slowly began circling Trixie, trying to find a breach in her defences. She then remembered Jack's words in the dining room. She started to run in circles around Trixie faster and faster. She was running so fast she became just a blur. Then suddenly breaking the pattern she came at Trixie from side. Trixie just tossed her head slightly and Mary was flung of ground into a tree. She howled as she was hit. Trixie was smiling fully now. Her eyes were still closed.

However Mary had not given up. She once again began moving in circles slowly, studying Trixie. Suddenly, it hit her. She could run faster around Trixie till her oxygen supply was cut off. So she got as near Trixie as she dared and then began running. Faster and faster, Mary ran. Trixie started experiencing some difficulty in breathing and she realised what Mary was trying to do. Trixie gasped a little and Jack leaned a bit forward worried.

Trixie took a deep breath and smiled beatifically. Next thing everyone knew was that Mary was suspended in air from her hind legs. Mary panicked and started kicking her front legs. But they only kicked at air and she couldn't get herself down. Then steadily Mary began rising up very high above the ground.

Mary then realised what Trixie was going to do. She was going to get her as far from the ground as possible and then let her go, effectively smashing her into earth. Mary then realised her mistake and she began howling desperately. No one came forward to help her. Jack didn't even flinch.

She realised that Jack had indeed found his true mate and she had put Trixie's life in danger. Jack wasn't going to forgive her. She started howling even more. She suddenly stopped ascending. She realised that it was high enough for her to drop and die. Mary gave up and was scared.

Trixie knew exactly what Mary must be feeling. Trixie let her go. Mary started falling downwards. Earth approached her face at an alarming rate. However Trixie didn't kill for fun. So Trixie stopped her descend with Mary's face just a few inches from ground. As soon as Mary registered the fact that she was not going to die Trixie dropped her. Mary huffed and stood on her legs. They were still feeling wobbly. Mary dragged herself towards Trixie and fell to her side. Transforming into a woman again, she said, "I surrender. I accept you as my Alpha." Trixie opened her eyes and reached with her hand to touch Mary's head.

A round of cheer went in crowd. Cassie came near them and said, "Touch her belly. If she lets you do that then it is considered as an ultimate form of submission in wolf." Trixie did it and then offered her hand to Mary to help her up. Jack came running towards them and hugged Trixie fiercely.

"You know what this means? There is no one to challenge your right to mate me." Jack questioned.

"No. She challenged me for my right to be female Alpha. She never said anything about mating you."

"But you won't become female Alpha unless... "

"Unless I challenged Cassie or mate you. I know."

Jack grew angry. He let her go and stalked away from Trixie muttering something about women and words.