The Coven Pt. 02

Story Info
Laura's friend Karen has a weird day.
8.3k words
4.63
49.6k
41

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/02/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nova2469
nova2469
471 Followers

Chapter 3 -- Best Friends

Karen had been having a weird day. It had started oddly enough when she'd awoke after having the strangest dream about having an orgy with her friends, her female friends! They'd committed the most foul acts on each other's bodies, things she'd never before imagined doing. The thought of being fisted had certainly never crossed her mind before but now she'd dreamt of having her best friend Laura's hand in her pussy for what seemed liked hours. Hours, which even once awake and back in reality, she had to admit had seemed very, very pleasurable in the dream. But it was all too weird and she had no idea what it meant so quickly tried to forget it.

Which was easy enough as once again she was feeling a little rough first thing in the morning, the night before had been yet another night out drinking with her work colleagues, the fifth time in a week which was a lot even by Karen's standards. But, of course, it had been a fun night out. She'd even talked to a couple of cute boys though obviously none were boyfriend material. So feeling rather groggy she'd showered, dressed and popped into the gym on her way to work. No matter how bad the hangover she wasn't going to let the excess alcohol ruin her trim figure.

After a few minutes the work out had seemed to have shaken off the worst of her hangover. Soon she had worked up quite a sweat and her tight Lycra shorts and vest were plastered to her slim body. As always when in the gym she spent most of her time staring at the various boys working out, enjoying the firm muscles on display. After half hour or so Karen felt she really had better head into work, even if a couple of very good looking guys had just turned up and so headed back to the changing room.

She'd then made it into work a little late, though that was far from unusual and her boss her got used to her tardy time keeping. In part she thought he let him get away with it as the dirty old pervert had a awful crush on her. He was obviously repugnant but if a cute smile and the odd flash of leg or cleavage made her life easier she didn't really mind.

Once settled in, the first coffee of the day on the go, she started on her main task for the next few hours -- doing nothing useful. This too was far from unusual as she would, every day, try to avoid work as much as possible. Her job was dull and deeply unfulfilling so she found emailing her friends, posting on Twitter and messing about on Facebook were far better uses of her time.

The day quickly flew by with various conversations -- she discussed movies and music with artsy Emma. Though as usual she got a bit lost in the various references to old actors and bands that Emma constantly made. Karen enjoyed going to gigs and watching films but was no where near the fan or had the head for remembering all the details that Emma did. More to Karen's taste were long chats on fashion with Kim, another friend who enjoyed clothes almost as much as Karen.

The only omission to her usual flood of distractions was any emails from Laura. Laura was much more dedicated to her career than the rest of their group but she still received an email or text most days. Thinking about it Laura hadn't been in touch for a few days, the last Karen had heard was that she was working late on Friday. It was a little unusual but was meant to be seeing her later that night so was sure it would all be explained then.

The only thing odd about the conversations was the way each time she read a message from Kim or Emma her mind would drift back to her dream from the night before. Along with Laura, Emma and Kim had made up the foursome of the orgy. Karen couldn't help remembering the way both girls' tongues had made her cum several times. One particular moment stuck in Karen's mind was the huge climax she'd had with Emma's face buried in her pussy and Kim licking out her arsehole. Every time such thoughts popped into her head Karen felt a little sick, disgusted with herself. But slowly as the day passed, her mind constantly toying with such images she started to feel the cotton of her white thong panties get damper and damper under her skirt.

Karen, feeling like the dream was already more than enough oddness for one day, was keen for the clock to hit 5pm and time for her to head home. But about an hour or so before that the day took a turn for the even more unusual. At first she just felt very light headed for a few seconds, it quickly passed and she thought no more of it. Then a few minutes later she started feeling very aroused. She was sitting at her desk trying to work when she'd felt an immense heat in her pussy and her nipples go rock hard. She felt like she wanted to be filled more than anything else in her life. Her mind suddenly filled with an image of Laura, at first just sitting naked on her bed but then slowly her friend started masturbating. This wasn't even from the dream but a whole new scene, a sweaty, very aroused Laura thrusting there fingers in and out of her pussy.

Karen tried to ignore it, tried to tell her own imagination to stop, tried to ignore the aching hunger in her pussy, block any sexual thoughts from her mind, but it had become almost impossible to think of anything but Laura touching herself. Karen was starting to get extremely turned on by these thoughts. She couldn't explain why, they'd been friends for years and had never thought like this but now she couldn't help it. All she wanted to do was frig herself off whilst thinking about her best friend doing the same.

Even though she was in a busy office she started to lower her hand towards the top of her skirt, deciding she would just have to touch herself right in the middle of the room to stop the incredible feeling of need. She slid two fingers under the waistband of her skirt and into her panties. She could feel the tickle of the few unshaved tufts of soft hair slide through her fingers. Then the tips touched her clit. She moaned, just too excited, it was as quiet as she could but still too loud, the feeling was just too good. As her fingers pushed lower to her opening she looked around to see if anyone had heard her.

Then as quickly as they had arrived the feelings of desire and the images of Laura vanished. She just felt perfectly normal, sitting at her desk but with two fingers slipping into her own cunt. Confused, horrified and even a little scared she pulled her hand out of her skirt and stood away from her desk, keen to get away.

"Karen are you okay?" It was Sarah, the good looking, darked haired girl that sat next to her. "Karen? I thought I heard you moan? Are you alright?"

"I....I....." Karen stammered, not sure what to say, feeling herself go bright red with embarrassment.

"You...you look a little flustered?" Sarah said, still staring at her.

Unsure what to do Karen turned around and quickly strode away, ignoring Sarah's further questions. She hurried to the bathroom to splash some cold water on her face. To try and calm herself down and perhaps even take off her now sodden thong which she could feel plastered to her body.

She walked into the empty bathroom and looked at her pretty face and soft, long blonde hair in the large wall mirror. She was still flushed, mostly from the embarrassment but also from the sudden, unexplained arousal, a little bit of which she could still feel deep inside her.

As she stared at herself she'd suddenly noticed someone behind her, a dark shape that hadn't been there before. Startled she span around but there was nothing there. The bathroom looked exactly as it had when she'd walked in. Feeling very unnerved she then turned to face the mirror again and as she did so the strange shadow appeared right behind her. Terrified she turned around again but again could see no one.

She quickly tried it several more times. When she looked in the mirror there was a humanoid shadow behind her but when she turned to look no one was there. Karen was about to dash out the room when she saw in the mirror that the shadow was moving towards her. She froze to the spot, utterly terrified, unable to even turn around. The shadow was right behind her now, an indistinct arm was reaching around her body.

She stared at the mirror as the arm grabbed at her perky breast and she could now feel the shadow through her blouse. It was cold but definitely solid, it really felt there was a hand touching her. She then forced herself to look down but as before there was no hand and the feeling immediately vanished. Looking back up into the mirror the hand re-appeared as did the feeling of her pert breast being firmly grasped.

In the mirror she then saw the grey head of the shadow bend down to her neck. As it did she could feel cold, wet lips kissing her neck. Despite her initial terror, the soft feeling sent an arousing tingle through her already primed body. Closing her eyes in pleasure she softly moaned as the shadow's hand pinched at her now hard nipple. As before total sexual excitement instantly filled her body.

She then felt a second hand reach around her other breast, squeezing as hard as the first. In response she pushed her body back into the solid shadow, it's arms wrapping further around her, it's lips still caressing her neck and it's quite obviously erect cock now pushing against her arse.

Then one of the shadow hands dropped, dipping under her skirt where it tugged on her panties, pushing them down around the top of her knee high boots. Wanting to be fucked more than anything she pulled her skirt up around her waist, then lent forward grabbing the basin in front of the mirror. This allowed her to push herself further back against the shadow creature and give it full access to her dripping cunt. She could fell the shadow slowly slide it's dick down her butt cheek towards her hole.

Staring in the mirror she felt it push into her cunt. Like the rest of the shadow it was cold but very hard, wide and as it continued to slide into her folds obviously rather long. Karen groaned again, loving the feeling of being penetrated in such an alien way. Whether the shadow was a ghost or something else she didn't care, she just needed it inside her.

Then suddenly she heard the bathroom door slam open, without thinking she opened her eyes and turned to the noise. As she did so the shadow vanished again -- there were no hands on her tits or dick buried in her pussy. She felt very empty.

Sarah walked through the door with a look of concern on her face. Immediately she saw Karen standing over the basin, thong around her ankles, skirt hoisted up and sodden pussy on clear display. Sarah's look changed from concern to complete lust.

"Oh Karen! You look so hot!" Sarah squealed.

Shocked, embarrassed but still deeply aroused Karen just kept her pose, her breathing coming in heavy, aroused pants. In mind screamed at her to turn and run but her body having been so tempted wanted more.

"When you moaned it sounded so sexy. I don't know why." Sarah continued, "And I saw you with two fingers in your skirt. Just the seeing that...I....wanted them to be my fingers. I don't why, I've never wanted a girl before but I need you Karen, I need you.....".

With that she dropped to her knees behind Karen and pushed her face between her legs. Karen tossed her head back and groaned as Sarah's tongue pushed into her wet folds. It wasn't as good as the shadow's hard dick but it was something. So Karen pushed herself back against Sarah's face, forcing her tongue deeper into her.

Then just as quick as before her excitement, her arousal, just stopped. She screamed in fright as Sarah's tongue starting lapping at her cunt. She turned, pushed Sarah's head away and her skirt down. She had no idea what was happening but was pretty sure she didn't like it. She took a couple of steps towards the door and nearly fell as she realised her panties were still around her ankles. She hurriedly pulled them off and dropped them to the ground.

"Karen! Wait! I need you!" Sarah, still on her knees begged.

"No! Get away from me!" Karen screamed at the girl as she continued to walk away from her.

She reached the door and looked around, the girl had picked up Karen's discarded thong and was busily sniffing and licking it. Utterly repulsed she rushed through the open door. In a state of total bewilderment she hurried back to her desk, hoping the juices she could now feel running along her smooth, bare legs and down boots were not leaving a trail.

For a few minutes things seemed normal again after she'd returned to her desk. Sarah didn't reappear and she slowly got her breath back, any lingering feelings of arousal seeming to drift away. She even tried to get on with some work as an attempt to return things to normal.

It was then she started receiving a stream of emails that at first she assumed was the usual spam -- they'll all talked about sex. But then she noticed every single one was specifically about her. They named her, they talked about old boyfriends and sex they'd had, and worst of all they started to describe her deepest, darkest desires. The things she'd never done but thought about in the long, lonely nights as she touched herself. The way she wanted someone to fuck her in the arse, the way she wanted a threesome with two guys or maybe even a guy and a girl, Laura again jumped into her mind at that point, and most shockingly the way she'd looked at a horse one summer as teenager and wondered what it's massive cock would feel like inside her.

Karen couldn't guess how these emails knew her deepest secrets but it was too much for her. She grabbed her bag, made an excuse about feeling ill to her boss and fled the office. She wasn't sure if she even wanted go back the next day but for now she just needed to get home.

The bus journey back was little better as everyone on the bus, male or female, young or old, just seemed to stare at her in the same way Sarah had from the moment she stepped on board. She did her best to ignore it and took a seat at the back but a very pretty blonde teenager stood up from her seat and pointedly came to sit right next to Karen. Her beautiful blue eyes fixated on her the whole time, a wicked smile on her full lips.

Karen turned away from her but could tell the girl hadn't stop staring at her. After several minutes it became too much and Karen turned on the girl.

"What?!? What is it?" She almost hysterically cried at her, having had more than enough of the bizarre events.

The girl didn't answer but suddenly dove at Karen, wrapping her arms around her, crushing their lips together. Karen tried to push the teenager away but her flowery scent was enticing, the feeling of her large breasts crushed against her own even more so. She gave in and started kissing back, pulling the girl closer to her. Their tongues filled each other's mouth and Karen groaned a little as she felt the girl's hand drop to her knee and slowly slide up her bare thigh, under her skirt.

Suddenly the bus jerked to a halt at the next stop and the kissing blondes we pushed apart. Now separated Karen's lust again vanished. As girl tried to pulled her back into her embrace, Karen grabbed her bag and jumped to her feet heading for the bus door. It was then she realised everyone on the bus had been staring at them kissing. Most were clearly aroused and several guys were rubbing away at erect cocks. Tears filling her eyes she ran down the aisle and out the open door with three or four hands grabbing at her arse as she fled. In a state of total confusion and shock she ran the rest of the way home, desperate to get away.

Twenty minutes later she was finally home. She pushed the front door open, exhausted and desperate to be alone but as she ran into her flat another wave of arousal flooded her and again visions of Laura, her fist buried in her own cunt, filled her mind. It was far too much and Karen fell to her knees and stuffed a hand up her skirt, fingers into her pussy. Yet again however the feeling suddenly vanished and she was left sitting in the middle of the floor with three fingers in her damp pussy. Tears now streaming down her face and utterly confused she pulled them out and stood up.

She started sobbing. It was all too much -- the dream, the images in her mind, Sarah, the shadow creature in the bathroom, the emails, the bus. None of it made sense and none of it was right. Worst of all was the way her body kept betraying her, causing her to do things she didn't want.

As she stood in the middle of her flat, tears pouring down her face her phone beeped a loud reminder. Pulling it out of her bag she saw she was meant to be visiting Laura tonight. With all that had happened she felt there was no way she should go back out again, that it would be madness. Yet despite that she felt her tears stop and she walked towards her room to begin to get ready to see her best friend. She was feeling a desire to see Laura as strong as anything she'd felt in her very weird day.

*************

Karen pressed the door bell for a third time getting impatient with her friend. The door finally opening as she did so. She went to hug her friend in greeting but stopped as she got a proper look at Laura. She was far from presentable. Her hair was matted and clumpy, a few strands plastered to her forehead with sweat. In fact all the skin she could see seemed damp with sweat and it was quite a lot of skin too. Instead of her usual fashionable ensemble Laura just wore a small, tight, low cut green t-shirt and a indecently short skirt. And from the way her erect nipples poked through the thin material of the t-shirt it was clear she didn't have a bra on. Karen's eyes could barely leave the smooth mounds of Laura's large breasts that were so clearly on display.

"Hi..." was all Karen could mutter as she stared at Laura's chest.

Having left her flat half expected to be assaulted again the journey to Laura's had in fact been entirely normal. As she'd approached Laura's door she half hoped the weirdness of the day was over but a still nagging sense of arousal in her pussy suggested not and Laura's unusual appearance only seemed to confirm it. But now in the presence of her sexy best friend Karen didn't care as much.

"Hi. Sorry, hectic day....." Laura weakly replied as she walked back into the flat. Karen was a little shocked by the state of her friend. It wasn't just the half naked and sweaty appearance but her apparent unease and even nervousness. Laura was usually strong, brash, even at times arrogant. These were traits that Karen really admired in her, but clearly something was up with her too. Karen immediately wondered if her own bizarre day was somehow connected.

Such questions vanished as Karen followed Laura in and it instantly became obvious what was wrong with her friend. It wasn't a hectic day but a day filled with the kind of solo fun Karen's imagination had been plagued with all day. Laura had clearly been masturbating -- a lot.

The place stank of sex, it wasn't a huge flat but to make the whole place smell quite as much as it did meant Laura must have been at it for some time. She quickly noticed more evidence in the shape of a black thong, apparently still a little damp, tossed in one corner and no less than three vibrators lying on various surfaces, each also rather wet from use.

Karen would normally have been horrified by discovering the sexual habits of a friend but really wasn't this time. In truth the smell, the vibrators, her sweat coated friend was actually turning her on, even more than the visions or shadow creature had earlier. She was starting to feel a very strong need to grab Laura and kiss her.

She ran a hand through her long blonde hair, trying to calm herself down, maybe control herself but things got worse when Laura noticed the thong and quickly bent down to pick it up. Her short black skirt rode straight up and Karen was treated to a full view of her wet, red raw pussy. Almost immediately she felt dampness spreading inside her jeans and her nipples ping erect against her red crop top.

nova2469
nova2469
471 Followers