The Coven Pt. 05

Story Info
Laura & Baal both have fun with new friends.
13.2k words
4.74
22.3k
19

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/02/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nova2469
nova2469
468 Followers

Chapter 8 – Emma has a visitor

Emma kept sobbing as her fingers teased another orgasm out of her abused hole. Tears were running down her cheeks and pussy juice down her thighs. She was so angry and upset with herself. She'd tried desperately to get her life back to normal since she'd got home from her night in the woods but she found she could hardly stop thinking about the amazing fucking she had at the hands of the fungus demon. The whole thing had been just so weird and unnatural she just wanted to forget it but that seemed quite impossible. Even when she did manage to stop thinking about the demon her mind seemed to fixate on sex anyway. Often her thoughts drifted to friends, the memories of her orgy filled dreams still fresh but when it wasn't them it was whoever was nearest, boy, girl or beast. She seemed to want to fuck everything, all the time.

She pulled her fingers out of her finally satisfied cunt – she'd had to make herself cum three times that evening already and only now could she feel her lust abating. In some ways that was progress, in the first four nights since she'd got back from the wood it had taken at least half a dozen times before she could finally sleep. Yet it was still ridiculous, her whole life now seemed to revolve around her touching herself, thinking about sex or more often that not, both. Her work was suffering, her sleep was suffering and even her friendships were suffering.

She'd meant to have been going out with Kim to see a band play tonight but unable to stop touching herself and perhaps even a little concerned what she'd do in the presence of one of her most regular masturbatory fantasies she'd called her and cancelled. Even worse she'd not heard from Laura and Karen in days, Kim didn't seemed to think it was a problem but Emma was getting worried. It was unusual for both of them to be out of touch for so long. She knew she should call them but every time she picked up her phone she seemed to set it to vibrate and stuff it her her pussy instead. It was just awful, she had to find a way to control herself, had to get her life back.

But even as more tears of anger and frustration began to run down her cheeks her mind drifted back to a couple of hours earlier. It had been one of her attempts to call Laura but she'd only got as far as picking up her phone when she'd wondered what it would feel like in her arsehole. Having days before concluded bothering to put clothes on whilst she was at her home was just pointless, the phone had quickly been rammed into her tight hole. Ever since her adventure in the woods she'd found both her openings to be much more receptive to larger objects and even her rather large smartphone happily slid into her anus. It had led to one of the better climaxes of the last few days and the memory made her smile.

Wiping the tears from her eyes she pulled her sweaty, naked body of her bed. She'd given in again, she knew she wouldn't sleep now that her mind had drifted back to the phone in her arse – already she was getting a desperate desire to see what other objects would feel good up her butt.

Emma's hand was just sliding around her hairbrush, it seeming a good a place to start as any, when suddenly there was a series of large bangs on her door.

In an emotional and sexual daze, Emma walked towards her front door totally oblivious to the fact she was still totally naked.

**********

Kim kept knocking on Emma's front door with one hand whilst the other vainly tried to cover her naked breasts. After just managing to dodge several people out on the streets she'd decided she'd never make it home without someone seeing her topless. She'd then realised that Emma lived very close to the alley where she'd fucked the pig demon and that she would be able to borrow some clothes from her. She wasn't quite sure how she was going to explain being half naked to her friend but weirdly didn't really care that much.

Kim's mind was still swirling with the intense pleasure the demon had given her, it had been amazing sex and was already beginning to think she wanted more. She had just decided that if Emma wasn't at home she might just sneak back to the alley and see if the creature was still there when the door swung open.

Kim gasped in astonishment – Emma was completely naked and she looked even more beautiful than Kim had imagined in her dreams. Her curves were perfect and in all the right places, most perfectly forming her large, pert breasts which were topped by two light brown nipples. Nipples that Kim couldn't help but notice were more than a little erect.

"You're...you're....naked!" Kim stammered at Emma.

Emma looked down herself and then back at Kim, her eyes settling on Kim's own pert and just as naked breasts. Breasts which were on clear display now that Kim had raised her arms in surprise.

"And you're topless." Emma replied with a smile.

"Umm, yeah, I am." Kim said, quickly trying to cover herself with her arm again.

"Perhaps you should come in then? Might be better for both of us." Emma said and turned back inside, Kim's eyes falling straight to her shapely, round arse.

Emma walked into her main room apparently completely unconcerned by her nakedness. She slowly sat down on her sofa, her legs held slightly apart revealing a clearly wet pussy and patch of trimmed dark hair.

"Your shorts her soaking." Emma said looking at Kim's crotch as she hand gently brushed through her long, wavy black hair.

Kim looked down, Emma was right. Her black shorts looked drenched. They were soaked in her juices and demon spunk that had leaked out of her hole during the walk to Emma's. At first she was unsure what to do and felt herself go bright red in embarrassment. Beginning to panic a little, Kim flicked off her sandals and, then with her only thought to hide the evidence of her demonic coupling, tugged down her shorts. She quickly pulled them off and tossed them into the corner of the room. She figured whilst she might now be as naked as Emma at least there wasn't any obvious demon spunk on her.

Emma stared at her, a hunger in her eyes that Kim had never seen before, it filled Kim with her own longing. But then Emma suddenly turned away, hiding her face from Kim. Kim wasn't sure what to do.

"Emma, I know turning up like this is weird. I'm sorry...and probably taking all my clothes off is weirder....though you being naked is odd too..." Kim realised she was rambling. Finding Emma naked was not how this was meant to have gone, her gorgeous body was bringing back a flood of memories from Kim's dreams. She shook her head and started again, honesty was going have to be the way forward. "Emma I need to tell you what happened tonight. It was a really strange night."

Emma looked up, Kim expected curiosity but instead a flood of tears was running down Emma's face.

Desperate to console her friend, Kim dashed to the sofa and sat down next to Emma, she reached around the sobbing brunette and pulled their bodies together. It was only as Emma's large and slightly sweaty breasts crushed against Kim's smaller, perter ones did she remember they were both totally naked. She tried to ignore that, and the wetness growing between her legs.

"Emma, what is it babe?" Kim asked as Emma shifted in their embrace, their smooth, naked legs entwining.

"Sorry...this is all just too much...you turning up half dressed...with the week I've had...I think I'm going mad...or maybe the world is." Emma answered between sobs.

"It's okay darling, you can tell me." Kim replied whilst she desperately tried to ignore the feeling of Emma's rock hard nipples repeatedly rubbing across her own dark pink ones.

"I can't!"

"It's okay Emma, you can."

And so she did. Over the next fifteen minutes Emma explained everything that had happened to her from the dreams through the night in the woods to her constant masturbation of the last few days. When she was done she clearly expected to Kim to run or shout at the mad, perverted girl but instead Kim just smiled at her and told the story of her own dreams and her own demonic coupling.

When she was done Emma had brightened up no end. "So are you saying we've both fucked some weird monster in the last few days?"

"Yeah, I guess so." Kim giggled in reply, her eyes now repeatedly running up and down Emma's naked body. They'd slipped from each other's embrace during the long conversation but they were still sitting very close, their naked thighs pushed together. It was driving Kim wild, almost as much as Emma's sex filled story had done.

Emma giggled back and then smiled coyly at Kim. "And we've both been dreaming about fucking each other too..."

For a brief moment Kim didn't realise what Emma meant then it dawned on her.

"Yeah we have." She answered as she embraced Emma again but this time she firmly kissed her as well. Immediately Emma wrapped her arms around Kim and kissed her back, pushing her tongue into Kim's mouth.

Kim was now more aroused than she'd ever been before and wanted satisfaction as soon as she could get it. So she dropped her hand to Emma's flawless thigh and ran it down between her legs, searching desperately for Emma's hole.

Emma groaned into their kiss as Kim slipped her fingers deep into her friends wet pussy. Seconds later and almost without warning Emma's fingers slipped into Kim's own hole, two at first but third quickly following. It felt incredible to Kim, better even than when it had happened in her dreams.

Kim couldn't believe it, she was finally fucking her friend.

**********

Days of sexual torment were finally at an end for Emma as Kim's fingers began to pulse in and out of her wanton pussy. It might not have been as an all consuming penetration as the fungus demon had been but Kim was certainly better looking. Emma had been a little shocked when her topless friend had turned up but her sexually charged mind was more than happy to enjoy the view even if it had seemed like even more weirdness. Thankfully sharing their stories had cleared things up a bit. Their shared dreams and their encounters with strange creatures were clearly linked. That didn't make sense yet but Emma was just pleased she wasn't going mad and a lot more than pleased that Kim was as keen as she was to move from best friends to fuck buddies. So with a big smile on her pretty face and another groan escaping her lips she slid her fingers even deeper into Kim's cunt.

Emma wrapped one arm around Kim's back pulling their bodies close together again as Kim did the same. They were now pushed hard against each other with several fingers in each other's holes. Fingers that quickly fell into a joint rhythm, sliding in and out of their dripping cunts in unison. Emma, gently groaning, begin kissing at Kim's smooth neck, licking at the sweaty flesh.

"EMMA! YESSS!!!" Kim suddenly carried out, overcome with desire. The shout of lust was all Emma needed to spur her on, she started thrusting her fingers faster and faster into Kim. The curly haired brunette kept up the new pace with her own fingers ramming into Emma - waves of pleasure were now rolling through Emma's body. But it was barely enough, she needed more and began pushing herself against Kim's hand, forcing her digits in further and harder.

"More! Please Kim! MORE!" Emma begged as she forced herself harder and harder onto Kim's hand and her tongue flicked up and down Kim's pretty face.

"Uggh!! Ughh! Ughh!" Was all Kim could say in response but she seemed to pick up the pace of her penetrations and began to match Emma's pelvic thrusts with her own.

With both girls bucking away in near madness the sofa they were sitting on was beginning to violently rock and creak but Emma didn't care, the only thing that mattered to her was the pleasure she was getting from Kim and the what she could give her back. She wanted to beg Kim for more again but she couldn't find the words and so her own guttural moans joined with Kim's in a chorus of sexual ecstasy.

With her pleasure still building and the sofa still rocking Emma pushed herself especially hard down onto Kin's fingers, this time she went too far or rather just as far as she really wanted. For Kim's whole hand popped into her pussy, quickly vanishing well passed her wrist. Emma's pussy was now as full as it had been since the night in the woods and it felt amazing.

"Argghh! Argghhhhhh....fist me!" Emma managed to cry out. Kim seemed to pause for a moment and Emma was worried she was about to refuse when her friend instead yanked her whole hand out with a loud squelch before ramming the whole fist back inside her again.

Three, four times Kim did it, her whole hand coming out and then going back in. Each time she pulled it out a spray of Emma's juices squirted out all over their legs, flat bellies and the sofa. It was heaven, just want Emma had always wanted. It was so good that Emma suddenly realised her only fingers had stopped thrusting, left motionless at Kim's opening. That wasn't fair, she had to give her friend the same pleasure she was getting. She shifted herself so that Kim's fist could still piston in and out of her but she could also reach Kim's cunt. Correctly positioned she drove her own hand into Kim and as she'd hoped her entire hand slipped into Kim's hot, wet interior. Kim shrieked in bliss and again a second time as Emma pulled herself out.

The girls then quickly fell back into their co-ordinated thrusting, hands vanishing into their cunts at the same time and back out again together too. Each time they pulled out yet more of their juices sprayed across their bodies and the room but they didn't care. They just held onto each other and kept forcing their fists into their sodden cunts.

After a minute or two of extraordinary joy Emma noticed that her hand was going deeper and deeper into Kim each time. At first only the top of her wrist slid inside but already she was getting halfway to her elbow. Looking between her own girl-juice slick legs she could see Kim was doing the same to her. She started to feel it too, at first it had just been unparalleled sexual pleasure but now she could feel every inch of Kim's arm inside her. She knew it wasn't possible, there was no way they should be able to do that to each other without causing extreme pain but somehow they were and it didn't hurt, it felt amazing. Clearly their demonic encounters really had changed their bodies, making them able to commit sex acts no normal human could.

However for the moment such details were lost on Emma as she gleefully pushed her arm all the way up to her elbow into Kim just as Kim's elbow slipped passed her own gaping lips. For a moment they both held their arms there and then together yanked them out. That was finally all Emma had needed and she came. She screamed in raw animal pleasure as her vision blurred, her body shook and cunt exploded in climatic spasms. Every atom in her body trembled in pleasure.

Emma pulled Kim tight to her as she too came at the same time, both were groaning and shaking, they tried to kiss but barely able to control their bodies just dribbled saliva over each other's faces. So Emma just held Kim, cried out and peaked, again and again. Until finally when they were both, done she fell down, face first onto the very wet sofa.

For a minute she just lay there breathing heavily, she could hear Kim doing the same before she felt two soft hands gently grasp her pert arse cheeks.

"Well that was a pretty good start!" Kim giggled as Emma felt Kim's hands pull apart her cheeks to reveal her opening.

"Oh...Kim...." Emma groaned as she felt Kim's tongue brushed against her anus. She couldn't believe she'd only just started to recover from the greatest orgasm she'd ever had and Kim wanted to give her more already. How quick her life had gone from difficult to incredible.

It seemed Kim cared less about such thoughts though and more about licking around the entrance to Emma's anus - she was now licking deeper and deeper into Emma's tight hole. This caused new bursts of ecstasy to roll though Emma. She wanted more so pushed one hand under her body so it could start squeezing at her large breasts and gently pushed her butt further up into Kim's face, hoping she'd lick deeper. Much to Emma's disappointment Kim instead pulled her tongue right out.

"Please Kim! Lick me out!" Emma begged. "Make me cum again!"

"Don't worry baby. I was just thinking having our arms in each other's pussies was pretty good so I thought maybe you'll like mine in your arse too." Kim replied. Emma suddenly got a little nervous, her cunt had been one thing but Kim's fist in her arse sounded much more painful.

Such worries vanished the second the tips two of Kim's fingers touched her hole however. The lightest of touch caused Emma to moan. The two fingers slipped into her, then a third. Emma felt her hole tighten, perhaps a hint of pain but then she relaxed. She wanted it, she wanted Kim to abuse her rectum and her body seemed to listen. Without any resistance Kim slid a fourth finger in and then, with another moan from Emma, her whole hand slipped into Emma's anus.

"Urgghhh...." Emma cried. Kim's hand was buried up to her wrist now and her fingers were gently flexing, each time they moved they aroused Emma more and more. Kim held her hand were it was for a few moments and then started kissing around Emma's butt, over both her perfect cheeks and around her opening where Emma's flesh was stretched wide around her wrist. Emma could feel every movement of Kim's hand, every inch of her fingers exploring inside her. It was amazing.

"Enough messing around! Let's just make you cum!" Kim called out and promptly pulled her arm right out of Emma.

"Urgghhh!!!" Emma screamed with Kim's hand squelching out of her arsehole. The exit had felt almost as good as the entrance though she now felt desperately empty.

Thankfully that didn't last long and Kim rammed her fist back into Emma. Up to the wrist again but only for a moment before she yanked it back out. She then built up a rhythm of her fist smashing in and out of Emma's anus. It was just what she wanted, it had felt extraordinary to have it all the way up to her belly if a little too.

After her first, mighty orgasm Emma was primed to cum again and Kim only needed to fist her for a few moments before she cried out with another huge climax. It wrenched through her body like the first one did, every part of her feeling pleasure unlike anything she'd known, even the fungus demon hadn't been this good. She quickly collapsed back down onto the sofa, Kim's fist popping out of her arse as she fell.

Again she'd barely got her breath back when she found Kim rolling her over onto her back and straddling her. Kim's pussy was only inches from her face, it's musk filled her nose and odd drops of juice dribbled down onto Emma's face.

"Come on then...your turn to make me cum!" Kim giggled as Emma's face was engulfed in her wet cunt.

**********

Emma sighed contentedly as Kim wriggled against her, their sweat slick flesh sliding softly across one another. It was several hours after Kim had arrived at the flat and the first light of dawn was now coming through the windows, they'd barely stopped fucking the whole time. They were now sprawled out on the floor of the lounge as the sofa had finally given way and collapsed as they'd violently scissored away at each other. For the moment they both seemed satisfied, Emma wasn't sure how long that would last but at least she had a moment to think about what was happening.

There was no denying the last few days had been crazy – the dreams, the wood and now Kim turning up. The things they'd spent the evening doing to each other would have disgusted her only a few weeks ago but now she'd had the best night of her life. It seemed obvious that their new lusts were linked to the dreams and the demonic monsters but she didn't have a clue what caused the dreams or where the demons came from.

nova2469
nova2469
468 Followers