The Coven Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nova2469
nova2469
473 Followers

"Urghhhh! Me too! Cum in me! Fill me! Please!" She cried in response.

Baal did as he was asked and promptly felt his cock jerk and then spray load after load of cum into Jane. As the first spurt hit her insides she screamed one last time, a mighty orgasm racking her body and causing her pussy to spasm around Baal's ejaculating dick.

A moment later Baal was done and Jane lay half unconscious beneath him. She seemed like she'd had enough but as this was to be his only time with her Baal was far from done and he wasn't going to miss a chance with breasts like Jane's. So with barely a moment's pause he pulled his still hard cock out of her and scrambled to sit astride her body.

Jane, seeming to know what he wanted, groaned gently and shifted so her huge breasts were pushed together. Licking his lips Baal paused for a moment and pushed his hand behind him and between Jane's legs. Pushing two fingers into her twat he felt a warm, sticky mixture of his spunk and her her juices flow around his skin.

"Yessss!" Jane moaned. "Make me cum again!"

Baal then drove his cock between Jane's large, sweaty breasts, grunting with his thrust. He always enjoyed a good tit-fucking and this felt incredible. Jane's tits were so large that they totally enveloped his cock and gave it a perfect sweaty, fleshy tunnel to plunge into. He knew he wouldn't last long, even having just cum, but didn't care.

As he withdrew and thrust between her tits for a second time another moan escaped Jane's lips, she seemed to be enjoying his fingers in her cunt just as much as he was her tits. In response he quickly began to pick up pace both violently fucking her tits and shoving a third finger into her hole.

"Urggh!....Yes!.....Fuck my tits!....Please!.....Urggh!.....Cum on me!" Jane cried out in the brief pauses between Baal's pistons into her mounds. He was surprised at how vocal she was during sex but rather liked it. So he kept pumping away, her huge tits the perfect tunnel for his cock, the sweat dripping off them the perfect lubricant, all the while he kept his fingers thrusting in and out of her hole too.

"Urggh! Urggh! Urggh! Urggh!" Was now all that escaped Jane's lips until suddenly she screamed, her body shaking underneath Baal. She was clearly cumming with another huge climax.

It was enough for Baal and so again he let himself cum. This time he streamed a little of his magic into his cock and let it explode with cum. The first burst sprayed over Jane's face, coating her pretty features in the sticky, white goo. The second and third he directed over her face again, up onto her dark red hair and down into her waiting mouth. The last three spasm he let splash onto her chest, the magically increased volumes of jism utterly covering even her giant mammaries.

Done he pulled himself off her and back to the stone floor. Jane just lay on the altar, groaning and desperately trying to lick his cum off her tits. She had more luck when she grabbed them and pushed them up to her mouth so she was able to lick mouthful after mouthful off.

Baal happily watched the show for a moment before decided he wasn't quite done with her yet. So he strode back to the altar and grabbed the prone girl. He spun her around and pushed her onto all fours. Standing behind her he grabbed her breasts which, despite her best efforts, were still dripping in his cum. Baal smiled at the feeling of it sliding between his fingers. Finally without a moment's pause he pushed his dick forward, driving it deep into Jane's tight, virgin arse.

"Argghhhhhh!" She screamed. It sounded as much pain as pleasure but Baal didn't care and immediately started pushing himself in and out of her small hole. Jane seemed to quickly settle down and was soon bucking back against him.

"Fuck, yes! Fuck, yes! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck my arse!" She cried.

Baal as always happily obliged and drilled harder and deeper into her body, the tightness of her sphincter amazingly squeezing on his cock. This time he knew he wouldn't last long and indeed he didn't. He managed to hold back just long enough to give Jane her first anal orgasm before he again spilled his seed deep inside her.

Once done he pulled himself out of the moaning girl and said "Well now I've had the test drive let's see who is interesting in buying and what price they'll give me."

Chapter 10 – An Insect Problem

Laura tossed her head back, cried out and grasped at the bed sheets beneath her as she shook with her orgasm.

"How was that?" Karen giggled from between her legs, her whole face glistening with Laura's juices.

They'd arrived back at her home from the encounter with Baal shortly before dawn. They'd slept for a few hours before they awoke and started fucking almost immediately. Laura didn't know where her constant sexual desire was coming from, though she figured the book had something to do with it. Still it was incredible, she seemed horny all the time and was apparently unable to stop herself enjoying being fucked by just about anything. In less than a week she'd fucked a couple of demons, her best friend, hordes of tentacles for three days solid and finally had the best sex of her life with the twisted mage Baal. Surely she thought that would be enough but in fact she'd woken up and wanted to do nothing but fuck Karen again. The last climax might finally have done it though.

"Amazing and probably enough, for now anyway." Laura replied as Karen pulled herself up Laura's body, her tongue slowly licking up along her sweaty belly and breasts until they were face to face. Laura kissed her blonde friend and lover, finishing with a slight nibble on her full lip.

"So what do you want to do for the rest of the day?" Karen asked as her hand started to caress Laura's large breasts.

"I think we need to study the book some more. I don't think we've seen the last of Baal and I'm sure we really pissed him off. We need to be ready this time."

"Sounds good, we'll definitely do that....in a little while" and with that she started sucking on Laura's nipple, sucking it and a mouthful of breast into her mouth. Meanwhile she slipped a hand around Laura's arse and then a couple of fingers into her anus.

"Urgghhhhh..." Laura moaned, she couldn't believe it, she was already feeling really horny again "...yeah....let's just leave it a little while longer."

It ended up being quite a lot longer.

**********

Laura had finally managed to stop fucking Karen a couple of hours after they awoke, her friend was now asleep in her bedroom. She decided to take advantage of the respite, even wit the late hour, and was now sitting, still quite naked, on the floor of her lounge studying the tome that they'd struggled so hard to get back from Baal. As in her previous attempts to tackle the book she found the constant stories and drawings of human women coupling with foul demonic beasts hugely distracting but she was determined to plough on and understand the magic it contained.

Sadly the book was complex and much of the information within not clear so Laura's only achievement so far was a gradually increasing pool of her juices dripping out onto the carpet beneath her but she refused to stop and deal with her desires, she needed to understand more magic so she could challenge Baal when he returned. She'd humiliated him earlier, not to mention stolen half of his possessions, so he wasn't likely to be happy. If she could only learn how to use a couple of the magical tools they'd stolen off Baal she thought she'd have a better chance of protecting Karen and herself.

Not for the first time she began to wonder if she'd made the right decision with Baal. Not just treating him so badly but refusing his offer of becoming his consort. She'd never found him attractive before but his mastery of magic certainly gave him an intriguing aura of power and he'd certainly been an amazing fuck. Laura began to think perhaps she should have said yes to him, she could not only be having great sex but also being taught all the secrets of magic she needed. Yet it was far too late for that so instead she shook her head slightly, chasing away such thoughts, ran a hand through her long, silky black hair and returned to studying the book.

The minutes passed and slowly slipped into hours until Laura finally felt like she was making progress. She thought she was truly beginning to understand the theory behind the magic as well as the source of that power – Hell and it's demonic inhabitants. She'd been surprised to discover that Hell was not only a real place but somewhere you could visit, even if that was a somewhat risky proposition. She begun to think that once she'd mastered the magic in the book a little more perhaps her and Karen should pay that dark land a visit but for now she was happy to keep her studies on Earth.

She'd even managed to try out a couple of very small spells, nothing as powerful as the one that had accidentally led to summoning a flat full of tentacles and slime but small acts of levitation and transformation. She'd found such things were soon coming easily to her, it seemed she had more than a little innate magical talent. This was deeply exciting to her, to have such power at her fingertips. She was coming to realise that she desperately wanted to learn as much magic she could and become a witch of great power.

So as Karen continued to sleep Laura continued with her study until she felt she was ready to try something a little more powerful. She was about to start the incantation when a strange clicking noise burst from a dark corner of the room. She looked over but couldn't see anything. Assuming it was nothing she turned back to the book but seconds later the noise came again and a third time moments later. It was like tiny metal feet hammering on the wall but even in the half light of the dark room she was sure nothing was there.

Then out of the shadows in the darkest corner of the room one of the oddest creatures Laura had ever see scuttled into the light. It looked a little like some kind of insect, a woodlouse maybe, with a oval body made of grey fleshy segments and dozens of spindly little legs sticking out of the the bottom of it. It seemed almost identical front to back with only two small eyes at the front to indicate there was any difference. But like so many of the demonic creatures Laura had seen, in the flesh or the book, it may have appeared a little like an Earth creature but was twisted and darker so that it looked very odd and very alien. In this case most concerning to Laura was its size, it wasn't a little bug just a couple of inches long but at least two foot in length and perhaps a foot tall from the bottom of it's legs to the top of its carapace.

She had no idea on its species or name but she'd experienced enough in the last few days to be sure it was yet another creature from hell that had been attracted by the book and her own growing power. Quite what it wanted she didn't know, though she figured she could make a good guess, and keen to not have to fuck a giant insect she jumped to her feet, the book falling to the ground off her lap.

The thing was advancing slowly towards her but seemed to be picking up speed so she knew she had to act fast to get rid of it. Instantly an answer came to mind and she raised her hand, a black nailed finger pointing at the demon bug

"Ak'leth taal bo'ka!" She purred, a wave of physical pleasure running up her spine her as the magic coursed through her body.

A fraction of a second later a blast of blue light burst from her fingertip and tore into the bug. It instantly exploded, sending chunks of fried louse into the air to splatter against the walls.

Laura turned, heading back to the bedroom to wake Karen, a big smile on her face due to her new magical mastery – no bug was going to threaten her now.

She got half a step when she screamed in surprise. A second one of the bugs had scuttled up behind her and as she turned ran up her naked leg, it's tiny feet tickling her bare skin.

"Ahhh! Get off!" Laura cried as it ran up above her knee, it's legs now grasping tightly around her flesh. She reached down, her hands grasping it's soft, warm body. She knew she couldn't use the same spell with the bug on her, she hurt herself as badly and none of the other magic she'd learned seemed even a little useful.

She tried desperately to pull the giant louse off her thigh but its many legs were gripping her tightly and before she could move it even slightly it had crawled further up to sit right between her legs and was holding it self tight over her groin despite her continue attempts to tug it off. The bugs obviously wanted just what she'd thought all along, to fuck her, and the gasp that left her lips moments later was merely a reaction to being penetrated and not of surprise.

Despite the louse only being a couple of foot long it's cock felt massive, perhaps half its body length. Laura kept trying to pull it off her but as soon as the giant dick entered her she felt a wave of pleasure wash over her. Its entry was hugely helped but how wet she become whilst studying the book and her pussy was quickly stretched wide as the giant insect slid deeply into her.

"Urgghhhhh!" She groaned as she gave up her attempts to pull the creature off. She cursed herself for being such a slut but even if it was a disgusting giant bug it felt really good inside her. So instead she used her hands to hold the insect in place and push into harder into her lustful body.

The creature responded and began to gently slide its huge cock halfway out of her hole, the friction caused another wave of pleasure to wash over Laura. The giant bug then rammed itself back into her and she groaned again.

As it pushed into her for the third time Laura no longer had the strength in her legs to stand and she let herself fall to her knees. It was then she heard the now familiar clicking sound behind her and turned to see a second of the demonic lice scurrying up behind her. It was as quick as the first one and in seconds it was at her feet. Without pausing it ran up the back of her leg, its hard feet tickling her skin, and then wrapped itself around Laura's pert arse.

"Fucckkk! Yessss!" Laura cried as the second louse thrust it's cock into her arse. It was just as big as its brother and Laura relished the feeling off it deep inside her rectum.

The two bugs then began pumping in and out of her two holes, jointly assaulting her and causing peaks of ecstasy to ripple through her. Crying out yet again in pleasure she fell forward onto her hands and knees unable to hold herself up any longer.

Staring ahead as they kept fucking her she saw another of the demon insects scuttling towards her. She barely had a second to realise she only had one hole not is use when the creature jumped and latched itself onto her face with its spindly legs wrapped tight around her head. She tried to scream, suddenly feeling totally surrounded, almost unable to breath but could only just open her mouth. Desperate to get it off her she was about to raise her hands to try and rip if off her face when the creature relaxed it's grip slightly and its legs began to move a little around the top and back of her head, gently playing with her hair. The fear receded and she began to enjoy it's caresses. All she could see now was the bottom of the insect's body crushed to her face but she could definitely feel the third huge bug-cock pressing against her red painted lips.

Without another moment's thought Laura let the third louse's dick slide between her lips as the first two kept thrusting away at her cunt and anus. It tasted very weird, almost like soil, but not completely unpleasant and the feeling of the big dick sliding down her throat was most enjoyable.

The three demonic bugs begun to thrust into her holes with greater speed, there was no coordination amongst them, each finding it's own rhythm but they all pounded into her with both speed and a force that was surprising for their small size. Laura was helpless before their assault, their cocks ramming into her caused wave after wave of pleasure to explode through her body. She just about managed to hold herself up on all fours but was unable to do anything else with her mental and physical world begin utterly taken up by the three bugs latched onto her body. Her only other thought being how odd she must look with her head and half her body hidden by the things fucking her but it was only the briefest idea before she felt her pussy spasm with the first hints of a climax.

Laura wanted to moan, wanted to scream in pleasure but the louse fucking her mouth meant she could barely breathe let alone speak. So as her orgasm hit her she just closed her eyes and savoured every delicious moment of her whole body exploding in pleasure with the ecstasy centred on her full cunt and arse.

As a second wave, greater than the first, washed over her all the strength in her body finally left her and she felt her arms and legs give way. She collapsed face first onto the ground. The bug latch onto her head protected her and barely even seemed to notice the hard landing as it didn't pause in it's fucking even for a moment.

For what felt like an eternity she just lay there, the demon lice still thrusting away into her, as her climax peaked again and again. Eventually the pleasure seeped away and she regained some ability to move, already she knew she would soon be cumming again and the bugs were clearly not finished. So she began licking and sucking harder on the one in her mouth, letting the big cock drive further and further down into her whilst with one hand she pushed the one fucking her pussy harder against her body, encouraging it to push further into her womb. With her free hand she grasped at her breasts, now slick with sweat, and started tugging at her rock hard nipples, doing anything to make herself feel even more excitement.

As with the other times when she'd fucked demon creatures Laura's state of arousal and pleasure was beyond anything she ever thought possible before. Only fucking Baal at surpassed it. She didn't want it to end, she just wanted the bugs to fuck her every moment of her life. Of course, it could not last and as she came again, an orgasm greater than the first tearing through her, the insect cocks buried in her three holes spasmed and she felt the first hot squirts of a sticky liquid spill into her womb, rectum and down the back of her throat.

Laying collapsed on the floor, still shaking with her own climax Laura was utterly unable to do anything as the demon bugs pumped squirt after squirt into her. Every couple of second another blast would erupt from each of them, gushing hot jism into her three holes. It seemed to be endless and she began to feel her insides filling up. With a little strength and control returning to her limbs she managed to reach up and pull on the louse wrapped around her head. This time, perhaps due to it's ongoing climax, she was able to pull it off her face and its cock plopped out of her mouth. It many ways that made things worse as it was still gushing cum everywhere. The white juice now shot all over her face and hair and at the same time the pints of it inside her belly immediately rushed back up and out of her mouth. It sprayed back out onto the bug, so it was as coated as Laura and then all over the carpeted floor in front of her.

Shocked by all this she momentarily froze, holding the louse up so it continued to drench her face, head and back before finally throwing the insect into the corner of the room. Another torrent of demon cum gushed out of her mouth as she collapsed back face down onto the floor. Unable to move as her body got rid of the cum it couldn't contain out of her mouth the two bugs inside her cunt and arse were able to keep pumping away and filling their respective holes.

nova2469
nova2469
473 Followers