The Covenant Ch. 02

Story Info
Alexi bonds with the pack's Succubus captive.
1.6k words
4.31
15.1k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/18/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you all for the comments! I hope this next chapter is to your liking. Have a lovely day, all.

-Glory

Chapter 2: The Bonding

Saveli was waiting in the guest room along with their mother, Sasha, and Katrina and Gregory. And of course, the Succubus, who was bound to the bed. Alexi stared.

Despite Incubi and Succubi being famed for their beauty, he had expected someone more... demonic? And yet she was one of the most radiant creatures he had ever seen. She was sleek and muscular, like a predator, and he could see her strength as she struggled against the nylon ropes that tied her to the iron headboard. Slowly, he looked over the hair that poured over the bed like spilled ink, those big eyes, dark as sin, and the full, sensuous lips that parted around gleaming teeth in a fierce scowl. She was dressed only in a simple black cotton shift that had ridden up on her thighs. He wanted her.

He was broken out of his lust and shame by his father, who had picked up the ceremonial silver dagger that had bonded generations of wolves and was ready to use it. Alexi held out his hand and didn't feel the sting as it sliced into his palm. The demoness' eyes went wide when she saw the knife, and her struggling was renewed. Luckily the rope held her hands still enough for the cut to be made. At Saveli's gesture, Alexi pressed his palm to the demon's, mixing their blood. His father completed the tradition with a short speech about the sacredness of bondings, during which Nikolai kept chortling and had to be asked to leave. The demon dug her nails into Alexi's hand. His mother looked heartbroken. Alexi reminded himself that it was his duty, but the reminder didn't help very much, and all he could think of was Arli. He was minutes away from betraying her. The flood of guilt threatened to drown him.

All too soon, his father ushered the family out of the room.

"You can come to lunch when you're finished." he said to Alexi, matter-of-factly.

Then the door shut and Alexi was alone with the demon. His new mate.

Not his mate. Just a tool to try and save their home and their pack, noble duty... the words replayed in Alexi's head and meant nothing to him when faced with the situation in its literal flesh.

One step at a time, he thought, picking up the dagger Saveli had left on the nightstand. In a quick movement he had sliced open the demon's shift. Her body was as desirable as her face, and he let his gaze trickle over her throat and full, soft breasts, over the taut muscles that defined her abdomen, to her smooth mound. It was as tan as the rest of her. He felt hunger rear its ugly head again, accentuated by the sudden tightness of his jeans. He wouldn't have to worry about getting it up. Nope. Not at all.

Finally he forced his eyes from her delicious curves to her face, and noticed for the first time that she looked... scared. A pang of guilt ran through him that had nothing to do with Arli. He had thought of her as a lesser creature, incapable of having any more than bestial feelings about the ceremony, but in that moment he realized that she had more to hate about this whole thing than he did, and so he made a decision.

He was going to make this as painless as possible for her.

Carefully, Alexi climbed onto the bed, giving Arli a final push out of his mind as he reached out and caressed the demon's cheek. Of course she tried to bite him but he remained undeterred.

"What is your name?" he asked her.

She looked up at the ceiling stubbornly, defiance in every taut muscle. He repeated the question.

"Please...tell me your name."

She mumbled something, shaking her head. In a sudden move, she pulled so hard at the ropes that one of her wrists started to bleed.

"I know it sucks..." he started, unsure she even understood him."But I have to do this. I don't really have a choice, at least, not a good one. I guess none of the choices are good ones. I'd at least like to know your name."

She thought for a minute. Peered at him through those eyes, those black eyes that looked like twin portals to Hell. Finally she spoke in a seductive purr that took his jeans from tight to downright unbearable.

"My name is Lior, Princess of the Syth Succubi tribe." she answered reluctantly.

"Well, Lior. I'm going to make this as easy as possible for both of us." he promised. She didn't understand his meaning until his hand slid down from her cheek to her breasts and grasped the right one gently, his thumb strumming over the nipple. She shivered, and the scowled at him.

"If you must take me, rut like the dog you are." she spat at him.

"I would. If I were a dog. But I am also a man, and I couldn't accept hurting you." He was surprised at his own honesty, and cleared his throat. His hands traced feathery light circles over her breasts, making her light brown nipples harden. He pinched each one and gave them a tug, smiling a little at the moan she couldn't hold back.

"You like that...what about this?" she murmured, leaning down and sucking one of the little buds into his mouth, licking at it roughly. He was rewarded with another moan. His fingers played with the other nipple. He could smell her arousal mixing with her natural spicy-sweet scent that he found almost as appealing as her face.

Quickly he tore off his clothes, letting her see him naked. He knew the seven-inch length of his cock wasn't particularly impressive, but the girth had made both of his former partners gasp at the first glimpse of it. The succubus was no exception. For the first time Alexi saw a stirring of carnal hunger in the demon's eyes. He grinned. As he rejoined her, he slid his hands down the quivering muscles in her belly, over her strong thighs, and finally back up to her now wet pussy. Two of his long fingers sank into her, curling up in a come-here motion that made her arch as much as she could off the bed. He pressed his thumb against her clit and rubbed in demanding circles. His free hand toyed with her nipples again, and the triple-pronged pleasure was too much for her to take. She threw her head back and cried out in bliss as she came on his hand.

Alexi couldn't resist any longer. He stretched his lean body over hers and guided his cock inside, swearing as he felt how tight she was around him. "Oh...fuck." he gasped. Pausing, he tried to regain control, feeling like an untried teenager. After a moment, he thrusted slowly into her, making her cry out again. To his surprise she curled one of her legs around his waist, pulling him deeper into her.

"Harder!" she demanded. He buried his face in her neck and breathed that intoxicating scent as he slammed into her again and again, looking himself in a frenzy of pleasure that he had never felt before. It stole his breath, pulsed through him, made him feel more completely alive than hunting did. He could feel the ecstasy rising, and tried to hold back but she was too sweet. In an explosion that rocked the world, he let himself go and came deep inside her.

Eventually he raised his head and looked at her. It was done. Tentatively he reached out with his thoughts, searching for the new presence that -ought- to be there, if this had worked, had it worked? Would it have worked with a demon? Were they capable of the complex thought required to make it work?

Hatred. Intense, unbelievable hatred radiated from her. He hadn't known such intensity of feeling was even possible, but it was, and it was directed at him. He tried to see beyond it, into the demon's thoughts, but the wall was thick-

And even that faded as, with a scream of fury, she shut him out of her mind.

"You!" she screamed. "What did you -do-? This...this...violation, was it not enough? Must you take my mind as well?"

"I told you, I have to!" he argued back. Some of the guilt was back. This was certainly not a good post-coital conversation. "And you weren't exactly complaining there."

"I'm a Succubus! Don't you fucking dogs know -anything-?" Her eyes rolled in disgust. Her thoughts (and thankfully, her hatred) remained locked away. "We -need- sex. We feed off of the energy. I hadn't fed in days, I was starving. Don't go congratulating yourself, Dog." she sneered.

"I know you feed...ugh. Like that. I just didn't think of it as-"

"Of course you didn't. It might require use of your big brain."

"You're a fucking sex demon! Don't go making -me- the-"

"Rapist?"

"You just said so yourself. You were starving. Seems I did you a favor, Princess."

"Doesn't mean there was consent there. If you think I'm thrilled about all of this, just untie me and let me show you just how happy I am."

"I don't feel like dying." he growled, standing up. Shaking his head, he began putting on his jeans but was so clumsy from his irritation that he fell on his ass. She laughed cruelly.

"Karma." she sang out.

Even if she shut him out, she was hovering on the edge of his thoughts. He let her feel how -done- he was with this whole thing, but it seemed to amuse her more. He stalked out without putting on a shirt. It wasn't like everyone didn't know what he had done, anyway.