The Cover-Up Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not a convincing start, but I'm still listening," he quipped.

"Here's the thing: I know for a fact that I'll be a wreck when we go back. I don't know how long it'll last, but I know that my friends will ask questions when they see me upset. That's where you come in."

"Okay, now I'm scared."

"Can you pretend to have dated me? I'll tell them that we met over the summer, and-"

"Wait, you want me to do what?! I don't think I can do that. First of all, it would never work. Second of all, it's fucking crazy!"

"I know, but I really don't want to explain to my friends that I've been sleeping with a married man. I feel bad enough already without having to repeat it to everyone I know."

"But how would anyone believe us, anyway? We've never really even spoken before today. No one will buy it."

She knew he had a point, but she could also see that he was caving. "We'll just say that we were sneaky and only went on dates away from the city. We can think of the details later. Please, Eric?"

When he rubbed his face with his hands, she knew he'd given in.

"Fine, but on two conditions."

She wasn't expecting that, but she agreed, anyway. "Of course. Name your price."

"First, I want a kiss from my new ex-girlfriend."

She smirked and pulled his face down to hers in order to plant her lips against his in a fiery kiss. She even surprised herself by wrapping her legs around his waist after getting caught up in the passion of the kiss. Their tongues teased one another for a few seconds before they both reluctantly pulled apart.

"Kiss, check! What's number two?"

He waited a few moments to let his breathing get back to normal after their heated lip lock.

"When all of this blows over, you have to let me take you out on a real date." That wasn't one of his original conditions, but he quickly changed his mind after the kiss. He couldn't help it. He knew he wanted to be able kiss her again, even if it meant having to wait months for him to be able to do so.

"Okay," she agreed happily, "you've got a deal. Thank you so much!"

12