The Cow and her Kitty

Story Info
After the mistress leaves, a cow takes charge of her kitten.
1.8k words
4.12
19.9k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The mistress left to go on a short business trip this week leaving behind myself and Bea. We are her loyal pets. Bea is her cow, and I am her kitten. We would do anything or go anywhere for her, but sadly she left us here alone for an entire week. She said this conference was no place for pets, but I just want to be with her. I mean come on she is perfect in every way why would I not want to be with her. I just miss having someone to rub me and play with me. She gives the best head rubs and-

"Ms. Kitty where are you." Bea mocks in a sing-song voice from somewhere else in the house. I am not in the mood for her teasings today. She should not even be speaking. Mistress is very strict about the only sounds we should make meow and moos, but I don't care about her disobedience. I just want my head rubbed.

I stand up from my cat bed and slip in behind the couch so she won't see me if she comes into this room. I just want to sulk today. I lick my paw before drawing it over my head growing myself. If I shut my eyes it almost seems like mistress is rubbing my head. I zone out for a little bit sinking further into my daydream. I begin to purr really feeling like someone is rubbing my head, but wait I am not grooming myself anymore.

I open my eyes to see a very pleased Bea standing over me. I hiss trying to back away from her, but I can't force myself behind the couch any further. She takes ahold of my collar dragging me out of my hiding place. I meow pitifully not wanting to leave my spot.

"Oh, now stop with all the noise and use your words, and next time when you hide you might want to pick a new spot. You lay there more than your bed." She says dragging me onto the couch.

"No, stop. I am not supposed to get on the furniture." I say struggling out of her arms.

"You are not supposed to talk either, but you just did." She mocks resting me on her lap. "Besides your on my lap, not the couch so it is okay, Ms. Kitty."

"Don't call me Ms.-" I start to complain before I begin to purr again as she rubs my back. Oh, that's nice. I need a good back rub after laying on the wood floor so long.

"That's a good kitty. Now just listen to me without interrupting or being a brat, and I will keep rubbing your back. However, if I hear one hiss, I will stop. Understand?" She says finding a particularly tense spot between my shoulders.

"Yes, I understand. Oh, I will be good." I say in a purr.

"Mistress is gone, and I think it is about time I get to have some fun with you." She says as her hand leaves my back to a more sensitive place. A very human-like gasp leaves my lips as her delicate digits slip into my pussy. Oh, that is so much better than a back rub. Mistress hasn't touched me there in so long. Well, I guess she did right before she left, but oh it feels sooo good. A light-hearted chuckle escapes her lips as I desperately arch my back.

"Now I really have your attention don't I little kitty." She says with another chuckle. She has never acted like this before. Maybe she isn't so bad after all.

"Yes, please. Please don't stop." I say in a moan bordering on a meow. I stretch out my claws flexing them. I really want to go back into kitten mode, but she seems to want to keep me on the edge of almost being a human and almost being a kitten for a little longer.

"Not quite yet princess. You have to earn your pleasure with mistress, and you will still have to earn it with me." She says taking her hands away from my hot pussy. I meow pitifully looking up at her trying to get her to continue to rub me.

"Please, I really need to cum." I whimper.

"Oh precious, soon I promise, but first..." She says undoing the top she has on so her big udders pop free. They are so full that they are red, and I am sure that they must be aching by now. Mistress has to milk her twice a day to keep her from being in pain, and she left last night so I am sure they have to be sore by now. "I want you to suck on my nipples. They need to be milked."

"You know I am not allowed to suck on you mistress would skin both of us. She hardly ever lets me get a few drops of your milk in my dish." I say fearful of what she would do to us if she found out, but I still cannot look away from her swollen nipples. They look like they would be perfect to suck on.

"Oh come on, you know you want a drink. You are nearly drooling at the thought of getting my nipple in your mouth." She says stroking her breast coxing a bead of milk to form on the tip of her nipple.

"But Mistress says th-" I start, but she cuts me off.

"The mistress is not here, and I need to be milked. Now either you can be a good kitty, and do as you're told, or I can tell the mistress how bad you have been." She says getting angry very quickly. She raises her hand like she is going to hit me so I crouch down in fear. I don't want to be a bad kitty.

"I- I don't want to be a bad kitty. Please say I am not a bad kitty." I say nearly in tears. She sighs and shuts her eyes for a second calming down.

"You are not a bad kitty." She says taking her raised hand and using it to rub my head before cupping my face.

"Now be my good kitty and drink." She says drawing me to her chest. I can't fight her. I am too weak, and I need to be good. I wrap my lips around the hot nipple gently sucking down the first few drops of hot milk. A few low bellows escape her, and I know I must be relieving the weight on her chest.

"Not here I need to be milked in the stable. If we get milk on the couch, mistress really would be pissed." She says struggling to speak without mooing. I can't seem to take my lips off of her nipple her milk just tastes so good.

"Come on." She bellows dragging her nipple away from my mouth which I am sure has to hurt. She crawls off in the direction of the garage which the mistress converted into a stable. It is a wonderful place with specially designed inorganic straw, a milking machine, and a bunch of other cow things for Bea. Honestly, it is wonderful. Mistress must really love her to do all of that for her. All I have is a pet bed and a feather toy. A shard of jealousy stabs through me. Does she love her more than me? I shake that dangerous though out of my head before scampering after her.

She left a trail of a few puddles of milk on the hardwood. I lick them up along the way not wanting her to get in trouble for making a mess and her milk is too good to waste even a drop. The polish on the floor gives the milk a slightly more citrus taste, but I don't seem to mind. As I get closer to the garage/stable the larger the puddles of milk get. Finally after too many puddles to count I reach the stable.

Bea has laid down in her straw stall and is bellowing in pain. I meow softly as I enter her room. I am not allowed in here unless I am given permission. She looks up at me, and I smile spreads across her face. She moos softly in return giving me the courage to come in. I creep over to her feeling strange to be in here without mistress. Both of her breasts are coated in milk. I guess she has been squeezing them to try and relieve some of the pressure. I am here now. I can help.

I walk up to her licking the milk off of her tender globes. I don't want her to be all sticky. After cleaning off her tits I begin sucking again. The warm milk begins to fill my belly in a way it has never been filled before. Purrs and meows escape from around her nipple as I nurse. I never want to leave her chest. She pulls me close to her bosom cradling me in her arms.

"Hush now drink your fill, little kitten." She says ending in a moo. I guess staying human is hard for her too.

"Good girl." She purrs. Small mewls escape my lips as I fall fully into kitten space. I lap and suck on her tits filling my stomach with her warm milk. She will keep me safe and fed while mistress is gone.

"Good kitty." She continues to praise as purrs vibrate from my chest. Oh her milk tastes so good. I love milk. She pulls me away from her breast, and I want to cry I am not done yet. I mewl and cry struggling to return to her breast, but she simply swaps me to the other. Suckling milk makes me so horny that I start to hump her leg. Being milked must have the same effect on her because she threads our legs together so are wet pussies can touch. With every suck on her breast, we rub ourselves together. Grinding like two animals in heat, we continue our dance until we are both on the edge. Her moos sound desperate, and my meows come out as strangled mews around her breast. I need to cum. We immediately begin to grind in reckless abandon. Not caring of the other, but rather our own release. My clit finds hers, and we explode all at once.

We continue rubbing, grinding, and cumming until her breasts are empty. With a final lick to each breast. I stop drinking. I feel so full. I swear my stomach looks bloated. She fondly rubs my head as she looks down at me with a warm smile. I yawn feeling extremely tired after drinking and cumming so much.

"Good kitty. Now rest with me." She says letting me use her arm as a pillow so I can cuddle into her now empty breasts. She protectively wraps her arm and leg around me almost like a blanket keeping me safe as I sleep. I purr my thanks rubbing my head against her boobs before falling into the most perfect blissful sleep I have ever had.