The Coward and the Wolf Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You see my lover, to commemorate our joining I'm going to let you in on a secret. In this world there are powers beyond your wildest imaginings. I myself have only come into possession of them because I have obsessively studied the body markings of a certain two hundred year old member of my tribe. That's why I can do these things like, know event are going to happen well in advance, or sneak up on a seasoned warrior during her few seconds of weakness"

The horsewoman simply groaned in response. She could feel him tracing his fingers across her spine. Suddenly he dug his claws into the flesh of her back. Drawing blood and an agonized whimper, he began casually slicing a symbol into her flesh. The cuts weren't particularly deep, but they burned with an unnatural stinging sensation, as if his claws were coated in wasp's venom.

Attempting to struggle she found herself completely paralyzed all over, unable to even cry out in the terror she felt welling within her. Instead she simply sat on his lap unmoving and listened to the wet cutting sounds in horror, completely ignoring Michael's speech.

"I discovered that by being the focus of the collective beliefs of my peoples. I was able to gain strength that was entirely supernatural in origin. It was as if enough people thinking 'Michael is strong' made it so. So I came up with an idea, or rather I observed and adapted a concept I had seen the Oracle using. What if I could make people's beliefs aimed at a certain object, affect an entirely different object through association? What if I made people think things like 'fertile' when looking at a particular symbol? Which is coincidentally, the symbol I have carved onto your back."

He continued slicing away while he spoke in his casual monotone. He had enjoyed the game up until now, but this particular aspect of it never sat well with him. He was however a pragmatist, and would use whatever means became available to him in spite of any misgivings he may have harbored.

"You see this 'fertility' symbol was something I suggested the young women of my tribe put onto their coats, so as to advertise to males when they came of breeding age. Coming from the head warrior, my idea was thought a bit odd, but was ultimately accepted at my insistence.

And you know what happened? Within a space of a few days the sexual characteristics of those females became much more prominent." He licked his lips at the memory. Those had certainly been interesting times for his tribe. He was now considered responsible for the single largest population boom in his people's history. Fun times indeed.

He carefully leaned the horse woman over to the side, his hard cock still anchored firmly within her. He inspected his handiwork on her back. The cuts were bleeding, but the symbol for fertility was glowing brightly and clearly legible in the wounds on the center of her spine. Happy with his writing, he pushed her back down and onto her back before placing himself over her, so they were back in the missionary position. Without pausing he began to stroke himself deeply into her with a low grunting, as she lay unmoving beneath him.

Gradually a green glow began to permeate both their skins. He looked into her chocolate brown eyes as they widened with pain and anxiety, which only caused him to excitedly thrust faster. His arm slid down her back to cup her ass as he guided her bodily up and down his lubricated shaft letting it work its way ever deeper into her.

Slowly the huntress found control of her limbs returning to her. She tried to move them to scratch her tormentor's eyes out, but instead her arms wrapped round his neck for support. She felt a moment of confusion before she gasped, as the feeling of being stretched by his pulsating cock reached a new high. Both their bodies were now drenched in sweat as she found herself wrapping her legs round his waist, her hooves clicking together as their bodies grinded wantonly into one another. His claws were slicing into the soft flesh of her thighs as he forced himself as deep as he could into her. Any pleasure he was taking in this act was secondary to the goal of impregnating the fine specimen of womanhood beneath him. It just happened to be a coincidence that he took great amounts of pleasure in inseminating powerful women with his virile sperm.

Michael began shaking and groaning as he began to grunt at her, "You see it my lover, it wasn't long before I discovered something else. If I placed this symbol on a woman who was infertile, even one who was infertile through old age or sickness or-" His fierce bright yellow eyes were locked onto her frightened chocolate brown ones with a savage grin as he suddenly thrust himself right up against her cervix, eliciting a moan of pain and pleasure from the woman beneath him. "-a different species. It made no difference. They would swell with pregnancy and give birth to a healthy wolf pup within weeks of insemination." He kissed her furiously as he made his most powerful thrust yet.

Like a cannon she felt him blow his load into her belly. She erupted into her own powerful orgasm. Her back arched. Her head tilted back. The night stars became blurred from her tears as she felt the semen blasting in a torrent against her sensitive cervix. She could feel his hot cum spraying the walls of her vagina and into her tingling womb. His cock remained steadfastly impaled inside her as he wracked his hips pumped her full of his seed.

It was indeed a strange sight. The massive wolf man howling in pleasure as he buried his load into the tall horse woman, as she lay trapped beneath him groaning in equal parts pain and pleasure.

Eventually after what felt like a life time he rolled off her, his slime covered dick making a satisfying plopping sound as it slid out of her stretched vagina leaving it red gaping slightly after the recent massive insertion.

She lay there in a daze, panting. She didn't even want to think of what had just transpired between them, or the pleasure she had ultimately taken in it.

Gradually she moved to sit up already thinking of trying to escape while he was distracted. She stopped halfway up. It felt like someone had shoved a small sun into her womb. She collapsed immediately into a fetal position. Writhing in agony. Gripping painfully at her stomach. Looking down she could see her lower body glowing green as her entire reproductive system was visible as it burned brightly with illumination that penetrated clear through her skin.

"What the hell have you done to me!?" She could barely speak through clenched teeth.

Michael for his part didn't even look over at her. He had seen this happen enough times before for him to have lost interest in it.

"Exactly what I said Plains Runner. Your body is being transformed to accommodate a wolfen child. You should be thanking me, after the process is complete you will only be able to give birth to wolf children. You can now be the mother of the race that will soon rule this world."

He rolled over onto his side and away from her agonized writhing. Once the transformation was complete he would take her to the secret place he kept all his unwilling extra-species lovers. Once she gave birth he would give her a choice. Submit to him and raise his children, or die. It was a simple choice really. Most of them chose correctly.

He stared off into the sky and thought of Talia. He had her to thank for showing him her magic's. He wouldn't give her an option when her time came. She was too perfect to let die, and wouldn't be used as anything as base as his concubine. She was his one true destined mate. The union of their genetics was fate.

Behind him his most recent lover finally bellowed high into the sky in agony before she passed out. He walked over and lovingly wiped the hair from her face. He carefully scooped her into his arms as he walked off into the woods.