The Cowboy And The Lady Ch. 02

Story Info
Katie finds her exciting, passionate, and adventurous guy.
1.9k words
4.56
22.5k
12
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/29/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
katxmeowx
katxmeowx
92 Followers

Here it is the long awaited chapter two enjoy.

"God, Katie, you need someone who's exciting, passionate, and adventurous."

Hearing her sisters words from weeks ago she knew this was him, the passionate adventurous one, there was no Mr right, but there was a Mr right now, if she didn't take his hand she would regret it forever.

"Yes," Katie said taking Alex's hand.

"Let's get out of here," he said tightening his grip, and leading her to his car.

"Wait I," Katie suddenly said behind him.

"No," he said turning, pulling her against his chest. "There is no going back," he said before he crushed her lips beneath his. It was possessive, erotic and hot. When he pulled back Katie was breathing heavily.

"I want to kiss and lick you all over, I want to hear you scream my name as you cum, I want to taste you when you do, and I want to be inside you, your legs wrapped around my waist. I want you on all fours, as I take you from behind. I want to wake up and see your hair over my pillow and watch how your face lights up as you smile" He said breathing fast growing hard, pulling her closer so she could feel. "You do this to me Katie" he said looking down into her heart shaped, flushed face and into those beautiful eyes.

"I...I meant, wait I have to get my bag," she said unsteadily, Alex was the best kisser hands down. "I'll be back in a minute" she mumbled hurrying inside.

Alex was shocked with his reaction to the thought of her backing out. Alex didn't believe in forcing woman to do things they didn't want to do, but when he thought she had changed her mind he felt he had to do everything to convince her. He needed her more than in a sex way, he wanted to wake up with her, take her on a date, he wanted her to stay the night. What has she got back home, nothing, and so the seduction begins. When I'm finished she will never want to leave, he thought.

Grabbing her bag, Katie rushed back out to meet up with Alex. All those things he had said, described, she felt a shiver go through her. She wanted it all, wanted it more that anything in her life. She walked through the door and looked around for him. He was leant against his jeep, she had no idea what make, model and she didn't care, she wanted him and she didn't want to waste any more time. Running up to him, she dragged his head down to her lips and kiss him.

Taken back for only a second, Alex started kissing her back, showing everything he was feeling in that kiss. She slid her fingers through his hair, then down his neck, resting on his chest. He turned moving her back against the jeep. Sliding his thigh between her legs he pushed his body against her. He wanted her, she could feel it, and the knowledge made her reckless, and forgetting where they were she slid her hands down his chest to his stomach. She bunched the material in her hands, so she could feel hot male skin. She heard him hiss out his pleasure. Running her hands till, they reached his defined pecks, she rubbed over a nipple.

"Katie," Alex said pulling her hands out and holding her wrists, with controlled patience, he was so close, and she had no idea.

"You have no idea how good it feels having your hands run over my body," he said on a sigh, pulling her to him and taking her mouth again. He pulled back then kissing down her jaw, to her collar bone.

"Are you ready?" he asked kissing up to her ear, nipping it with his teeth, he heard her moan "Yes". He pulled them both back, opened the door for her, as she slipped in her dress rode up. Slamming the door shut, he ran to the other side got in then they were off.

He was breathing heavily, and when Katie reached over and slid her hand up him thigh, he nearly crashed, righting the car in time so as not to go in a field, he looked her thinking he would see remorse for what could have happened. All he saw was mischief, her eyes sparkling, it was getting dark and by the time he pulled into his drive, there was a gorgeous sun behind them. Just then he had an idea.

They both got out at the same time, but instead of taking her into the house like she expected, Alex opened the boot of the jeep and got out a blanket, handing her it, he then lifted her in his arms and started up a little hill next to his place

"What...what are you doing," Katie stuttered, a little bewildered.

"I'm carrying you," he said smiling down at her.

"I see that, why?" she asked wriggling in his arms.

"I don't want you to ruin those shoes of yours, he said.

"But why are we going up a hill?" she asked having no clearer an idea what Alex was up to.

It didn't take to long to reach the top, and what she saw was amazing, was the only word that came to mind. The sky was a blast of blues, reds, yellows, and pinks. If she could paint, this would make an amazing picture. I t had everything the silhouette of the trees and a striking lake, reflecting the sun and the colours in the sky. It was just perfect.

"Here, Alex said, bringing her back to reality, he slid her down his body, the when she thought he was going to kiss her he took the blanket. He settled it on the ground, and patted the place in front of him.

Katie sat in front of him, legs in front, then Alex's arms came around her pulling her back against his chest, and there they sat till the sun disappeared.

Alex couldn't remember a time when he was so peaceful; he clutched Katie tighter to him, feeling her shiver.

"Are you cold? Do you want to leave," he said moving to get up.

"No, I want to stay here," she said clutching his arm, looking up at the now visible stars and the moon over head.

"A full moon, it feels so magical, like something from a fairytale," then she laughed, said how dumb that sounded, and blamed it on Texas air.

"I doesn't sound dumb," Alex said kissing her shoulder.

"Why can't we live in a fairytale?" He said sliding her dress strap down, and kissing her on the same spot as before.

"Because, real life isn't like that," she sighed.

"Who says," he said taking her chin in his hand turning her to face him.

She expected the kiss to be hard and demanding like before. But this kiss was gentle, he ran his tongue over her bottom lip, then kissed her again, so soft, she felt a tear run down her check. In that moment she knew it would be more than sex to her, it wasn't love was it, no; they hadn't known each other long enough. Could it happen that fast?

Just then Alex bent down to grab her legs and spin her so she was sitting on his lap.

He ran his finger softly down her cheek finding it wet, he pulled back, from the light of the moon, he could see another tear escaping, he rubbed it away with his thumb.

"What's wrong?" he asked kissing her wet cheek, then lying his cheek against hers started rocking her.

"Nothing," she said shaking her head, "Make love to me Alex," then she kissed him, the kiss of a woman in love, with a man she had no future with.

Burrowing his hand in her hair, Alex deepened the kiss, sliding her dress straps down, he reached for the zip. Sliding it down slowly, she gasped and shivered as her skin was exposed to the night air.

"Do you want to go inside," he said mistaking her reason for shivering again.

"No," she said holding onto his shoulders, she looked up into his eyes.

"Make love to me, here, under the stars, give me something to remember." She said sliding her hands down his back, starting to lift his shirt up from his jeans exposing his back.

She ran her hands up his back, feeling his muscles flex beneath her finger tips. She moved her hands to the front of his chest, and started unbuttoning his shirt, from the bottom up.

Alex starter kissing her shoulder, trailing his lips to her ear, hissing when Katie's fingers skimmed his skin, while stripping him.

"God I want you, Katie, I want you so much," he said ripping the front of her dress so her breasts spilled out. Batting her hands away, Alex ripped his shirt off and pulled her against him. The shock of skin on skin turned them on more, they were breathing heavy just looking at each other then they were kissing wildly, and trying to touch all the skin exposed.

They wrestled with the rest of there clothes till they were both naked and panting, with him on top and Katie pinned beneath his strong thighs.

"You look beautiful in the moonlight," Alex told her, using one hand to pin her arms above her head and the other to trail over her body. Alex touched where the moonlight reflected off her skin. Then looking at her body, like it was a peace of art, he kissed where the moon kissed her skin slowly trying to make this night unforgettable.

While he kissed her body, he slid his hand between her legs finding her wet, and hot, she writhed under him when he slid in a finger.

"Alex!" she said arching her back off the blanket.

Sliding in another finger, he started pumping them in and out of her; he could feel her muscles contract around his fingers. He started faster, then sliding his thumb over her clit, and she went up in flames, riling beneath him. When she opened her eyes it was to see him above her looking down at her, slowly letting go of her arms, he adjusted there position.

He settled himself between her thighs, her legs wrapped around his hips and looking into her eyes he plunged deep inside her. Waiting till she had adjusted to his size, he started to move, slow, and then with her grinding her hips, he got faster. He pulled out then pushed back in, hearing her scream faster, he went faster, the whole time Katie was wrapped around him, holding his shoulders, her legs gripping his hips. He felt her muscles, clench and knew she was close, he thought about spilling himself in her. Imagining her pregnant with his child was turning him on but he couldn't risk her getting pregnant. He couldn't do that to her.

"Katie, I'm not wearing anything, don't move" he said grabbing her hips to keep her still, while he pulled out.

"It's okay, pill...I'm on the pill," she said then twisted her hips. Feeling her shudder and scream her ecstasy, he pulled out, then slammed back in spilled his seed inside her, it felt incredible, nothing as a barrier between them, he thought then collapsed on her.

katxmeowx
katxmeowx
92 Followers