The Cowboy And The Lady Ch. 03

Story Info
The night after.
1.3k words
4.63
26.5k
14
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/29/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
katxmeowx
katxmeowx
92 Followers

After he and Katie had recovered, Alex pulled out of Katie and rolled onto his back. He kissed her cheeks and forehead while she drifted off to sleep. He moved away, stood up and grabbed his jeans and slid them. He zipped them up but left the top button undone. He knelt beside Katie, wrapped her in the blanket, picked her up and carried her home. After placing her on his bed he went back to grab everything he hadn't been able to carry the first time. When he got back she was awake.

She sat on the edge of the bed, the blanket wrapped around her body; she was just finishing tucking it between her breasts, like a towel. She must have felt his eyes on her for she looked up.

"I thought you left," she blurted out, then blushed. Great, sound like a clingy woman. Good going, Katie, she thought.

Instead of answering, Alex pulled her off the bed and into his arms. She melted against his body. He wanted to feel all of her, but the blanket was in the way. Impatiently, he tugged at the material, releasing it so that it slid down her body. After that was done, he went to work on his jeans, sliding the zip down to release his throbbing cock. Bending down, he slid his hands under her thighs.

"Wrap your legs around me," he said. He lifted her, waited until her legs were around his waist, and sank inside her. She was wet still and he slid right in. Walking back, he hit the wall. Pinning her arms to the side of her head, he pulled out then thrust in, hard.

"Oh...Alex..." she said as her head fell back against the wall. She tightened her legs around him, her heels digging into his ass. She tried to pull her arms away from the wall but he wouldn't allow it.

Thrusting inside her, he bent his head to take a nipple in his mouth. He felt her shudder and heard her cry out but he didn't stop; he let go of her arms only to pin them again, but this time they were palm to palm interlocking fingers. He kissed up her neck, her jaw, then took her mouth with a desperation he had never known. It's never been like this, he thought as she nipped at his neck.

"Ahh... Katie. God Katie, yes. That feels...oh..." With one last thrust he came, filling her as she was screaming her own release. He let go of her hands and she wrapped her arms around his neck, laying her head on his shoulder.

Sliding out of her and setting her on the ground he hugged her to him, She held on tightly, her hands on his back, , burying her head against his chest.

"Oh, Alex..." He felt her smile against his chest and thought, she won't leave. He walked her to the bed so they went down together. He slid his jeans the rest of the way off, then with energy that surprised him, he lifted her and settled her in his bed. He slid in next to her, pulled the covers up and gathered her in his arms. He fell asleep with the feeling of her gentle breathing on his chest.

Alex looked down into Katie's face; he traced her cheek bones with the tip of his finger. He wanted so badly to wake her up and take her again, but resisted and instead got up and headed for a shower. A cold one.

When Katie woke she heard the shower running and smiled to herself. Stretching, she had a delicious feeling of pain from muscles rarely used. I've never had sex against a wall, or outside for that matter, she thought laughing out loud.

She heard the shower turn off and was bracing herself for the impact of Alex naked. He didn't disappoint; one hand held a towel around his waist, the other hand used a towel to dry his hair.

"Morning," she said. She got up, still naked and walked past him into the bathroom, then closed the door. She turned the shower on, waited for it too run hot then stepped inside, pulling the screen door closed.

In the bedroom, Alex dried himself and imagined how Katie must look; the water pouring down her body, droplets falling from her breasts, her head thrown back as the water trickled over her face, down her hair, her back to that delectable ass.

"Screw this," he said. He dropped the towel, pulled the door and walked into the bathroom. Sliding the door shut, he saw the shock and excitement in Katie's eyes.

"I was in the bedroom, imagining what you looked like in here," he said. He stepped into the shower with her, eyes fixed on hers.

"And this happened," he said, taking her hand and placing it between his legs so her hand cupped his dick.

"That is unfortunate," Katie said, squeezing him, "What are we going to do?" she said with a sparkle in her eye.

"I have a few ideas." He trapped her against the cubicle wall, ran his hands along her ribcage, up to her breasts.

"Mmmm...so do I," Katie said before running her hand in his head and tugging his head down so she could kiss him. Alex was trailing his hand to between her thighs when he heard something.

"Did you hear that?" he asked.

"No, I didn't..."

BANG BANG

"What the hell," he said as he slid the screen open.

"ALEX, ALEX!" A familiar female voice called from outside.

Alex and Katie looked at each other.

"Laura?" they said at the same time.

"What is she doing here?" Katie wondered.

"It must be about Chris," Alex said before grabbing a towel off the rail and heading down stairs.

Opening the door, Laura shoved pass him into the house.

"Laura, what is it, is it Chris?" he asked turning away from the door.

"No, it's not Chris. Katie's wasn't in her room this morning and no one has seen her since the party when she was seen leaving with you. Where is my little sister Alex?" She stood with her hands on her hips, very mother chick; Alex had never seen her like this.

"Laura, calm down, Katie's safe, she...err..."

"Is right here," Katie said from the staircase.

Praying she was wearing more than a towel he turned to look up at her. Her hair was wet, but she was wearing her dress.

"I was just in the shower when you banged on the door, what's up?" she asked trying not to laugh at the relieved look on Alex's face. He looked like a guilty boy who was being scolded by his mum for stealing cookies.

"What's up!" Laura screeched, bringing Katie's eyes back to her sister's face. Laura looked seriously pissed.

"What's up is you left a party without telling me where you were going, and when I went into your room I found you gone, I wouldn't have known where you were but for some giggling girls speculating what happened after you left with Alex" she said, spearing Alex with a look, then looked back at Katie then burst into tears.

"Oh, I didn't think. I'm sorry, Laura, I just didn't think." Katie ran down the stairs and took Laura in her arms, where Laura collapsed in a sobbing mess.

"It's not your...f...fault I shouldn't have over reacted. It's these hormones, they make me crazy," she said then started crying again. Katie looked at Alex, who looked as confused as she felt.

"Laura, what are you talking about?" Katie tried to sound soothing.

"I'm pr...pregnant. The doctor phoned this morning, that's why I went to see you...but you weren't there!" she said before dissolving into tears again.

"Oh honey, I'm sorry, but if I was back home, you wouldn't have got me at this time anyway." She hugged Laura tightly.

Back home those words hit Alex hard. Hearing those words made him realize he wanted her to stay with him, to think of Texas as home. He had hoped she thought last night was more than a holiday fling, because he was going to use last night and the nights to come to convince her to stay, with him.

katxmeowx
katxmeowx
92 Followers