The Cowboy and the Schoolgirl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrJack
MrJack
726 Followers

While Katie sighed contently, Clint buried his freshly shaven face into her busty bosom. Kissing lips kissed and licking lips licked every exposed inch of warm mammary flesh they could find. Rutting and rooting around, this man made the bountiful breasts bounce and sway like a tassel-titted bellydancer's boobs.

Slowly lowering Katie's nude body down a bit, Clint was able to transfer his lip's affections to the supple-smooth mouth of the young woman in his arms. As her breasts pressed to his chest and her arms flew around his neck, this man kissed his young lady with passionate fire. He kissed with a zest he'd never had before with any other woman. Love was awakened.

Katie felt a joy she had never known before. She knew she was in love, but now she was feeling the euphoric thrill of being loved herself! She was a woman who was loved by a man! Oh god, there was only one thing more this man could do to her to seal the deal and make her into a woman complete! Wetness dripped from her pussy just thinking about it.

Clint's hardened erection felt a dripping, warm wetness dribbling down on it. As a sturdy tree trunk instinctively reaches for the warmth of the sun, this man's cockshaft reached upwards towards the source of the invigorating moisture.

By lowering Katie's body an inch then two, Clint felt the tip of his supersensitive cockhead kiss the delicate, butterfly wings of the girl's inner pussylips. Another inch he lowered and the timid lips opened to embrace its welcome intruder. Closing around the cock's swollen, bulbous ball, these seductive lips begged for entrance.

Katie's pussy felt like it was afire! She felt like she was the wettest wet she had ever been in her life. Her body felt the head of Clint's cock slightly pressing against her unbroken hymen. Goodness, why is he being so hesitant to break it! Didn't he know how desperately she wanted to get fucked by him!

Taking matters into her own hands, Katie lifted her legs from their dangling place in midair and wrapped them around the standing man's hips. This girl lifted her hips an inch or two then she sat down hard on the stiffened cockshaft that had been mercilessly teasing her. Even though she knew the pain would come, this young woman screamed.

Clint's penile shaft disappeared into Katie's pussy. The entire length of his cockshaft penetrated deep into a sopping wet vaginal cavity. Virginal blood and a flood of female moisture bathed the elongated intruder in a molten bath of erotic stimulation.

With Katie's arms clinched around his neck and her legs wrapped tightly around his hips, Clint let go of his handhold under the girl's arms then moved his hands down her silky back and grabbed two handfuls of firm female ass.

Paying no attention to the hymen-busted girl's whimpering cries of pain and whining protests, Clint bounced Katie's body up and down on his buried cockshaft. With the energetic skill of a professional basketball player, he dribbled the young woman's ass as if it were an air ball he was expertly tossing up and catching as it came down.

As the nude girl's slippery wet pussy slid up and down on this man's meaty penile pole, frictional fires heated his swollen cockshaft. Hot-blooded testicle cream was begging to be released from its ballsack confinement. Without a doubt in his mind, he knew he would start cumming soon.

Katie's cries and feeble protests tapered off. In their place, delightful sensations of pleasure swept over her body. Finally, she had a lover! The pumping cock buried deep within her cunt gave her the unequivocal qualifications for promoting herself into the exalted position of being Clint Spencer's lover!

Clint repeatedly bounced and pitched the sweet young lady's pussy up and down upon his deep-penetrating cockshaft. In their desperate race for cum-shooting release, Katie beat him to the finish line. The young feminine body which had never felt the touch of a man's cock was now spraying his erect manshaft with a blistering mist of female cum.

Because of their shared nudity, Clint could feel Katie's heartbeat pounding against his naked chest. He could feel the girl's pussyracing pulsebeat all along his engorged erection's elongated length. Whimpering cries stole the girl's breath away. Breathtaking orgasms overpowered all her other senses and she moaned with overwhelming joyful lust.

Clint now knew it was time for him to let go, too. His pussydrowning cock went ahead and released a pressurized load of pent-up man-cum. Thick globs of semen and sperm shot into Katie's sweltering wet vaginal void.

The young woman's pussy muscles constricted against the man's meaty erection. Squeezing vaginal contractions milked his cockshaft. Euphoric, earthquaking orgasms rattled and shook their world.

As Clint's heated cockcream filled Katie's pussy, the girl began knowing the thrill of multiple orgasms. This young woman's virgin-busted vaginal hole wasn't spacious enough to hold a swollen chunk of manmeat plus the heaping servings of thick cumgravy, too. Squishy, squashy squirts of excess male and female fluids spurted out and coated the copulating couple's sex-enraged pubic loins.

Katie's tight, teenaged pussy begged her lover's cock for more and more. The man's mind told him that, in ordinary circumstances, his masculine loins would have no more to give. Yet, incredibly, his love and lust inspired body contradicted the rules of ordinary masculine behavior. His seminal reservoir was not yet depleted of all its natural orgasmic liquids.

Clint began cumming into his sweet country girl lover's slippery pussy again. If the man had breath to spare, he would have squealed with orgasmic delight. He held onto the bouncing ass of the broncobusting cowgirl wildly riding his cock and allowed the victory of orgasms to sweep his mind and body into a netherworld of bliss.

Katie's teeth biting into the man's shoulder let him know she was cumming again, too. From out of nowhere, she found a breath of air. This once-virginal young lady allowed wanton unladylike squeals of joy and whines of pleasure to peal out loudly.

At long last, panting moans and whimpering cries began fading away. Katie's arms held onto Clint's neck with the seeming intention of never letting go. He too held onto the young female in his arms with no immediate plans of ever letting her go.

The room became quiet, so quiet that long-ignored sounds could now be heard. Trucks were moving about, horses were whinnying, and a ranch day was starting. Silently, lust-sated loins were leaking excess male and female cum, vaginal lubricants, and virginal blood onto a young woman's bedroom carpet.

(Part three) Rainy Day Delight

Katie stared out her classroom window and saw that the ominous clouds were becoming even more menacing. Multiple streaks of lightning flashed across the afternoon sky. All of a sudden, the floodgates opened and torrents of windblown rain assaulted the school.

Panic seized this young woman's mind. What if it was raining like this up in the Ruby Mountain Range above the ranch? If a flashflood swept down Juniper Creek the bridge would become impassable and she wouldn't be able to get home!

"Oh god, I have to get home!" the 12th grader silently shouted to all the deities above. "I have a man to see about kissing and loving and bedding me down! I need that man in a bed, I need his lips on mine, and I desperately need his cock inside my cunt!"

Katie O'Hara was hopelessly in love. Okay, so what if she was young! She had no hopes for the future other than being Clint Spencer's wife and the mother to his babies. To hell with college and to hell with running away to the city like most of her friends planned to do! This was one good old country girl who would be perfectly contented being a homebody rancher woman mate to the man of her dreams.

Oh god, oh god, if only she could be sure the bedeviling man really loved her, too! Yes, he had kissed her, he had screwed her, and he had whispered endearing words. But, not once had that virginfucker devil told her he loved her!

Speaking of the devil, the classroom door was flung open and in burst a man. "Gather up your schoolbooks, Katie," Clint Spencer's commanding voice ordered. "Honey, Juniper Creek is nearly up to the bridge and girlie I've just gotta get you home!"

Katie jumped up as if a bolt of lightning had lit her ass afire. Taking the hurrying man's hand, she ran with him down the high school corridor. Buckets of rain fell as he opened his four-door, 4 X 4, dooley truck's door and shoved her climbing ass in.

Clint was driving too fast considering the weather and the road conditions, but Katie wasn't about to attempt to dissuade him from hurrying her home. This schoolgirl busied herself with straightening the hem of her sleeveless, canary-yellow, short-skirted sundress. Even though they had run through the rain, this dress was soaking wet and was clinging to her flesh like a second skin.

Katie had not failed to notice her man's exploring eyes as he occasionally glanced over and studied the feminine curves and bulges which were exposed to his eyes. Suddenly, this mischievous girl had an overpowering urge to speak. "Clint?" she shouted over the din of the hammering rain on the truck top. "Why did you come and get me?"

Clint looked towards the girl with a hope in his mind that this young woman wasn't developing a case of addlebrained forgetfulness. "Listen here, Sweetheart," he calmly explained. "Like I told you back at the school, the creek is rising and you need to get home before it does!"

"Mister, I understand your 'official' explanation," Katie patiently said. "But, why did 'you' yourself come when you could have sent one of the ranchhands? And, why did you say 'girlie I've just gotta get you home!' Clint, why have you 'gotta' get me home? If the creek flooded the bridge, you know I could have stayed in town with Aunt Mary. Mister, it wouldn't be because you have some kind of feelings for me, would it? Maybe you missed me?"

Katie patiently awaited answers to her questions, yet the man sitting beside her gave no immediate response. His eyes seemed to be stoically concentrating on the treacherous roadway ahead. The bridge spanning Jupiter Creek could be barely made out a short distance up the road.

Taking matters into her own hands, Katie kicked off her sandals then scooted across the long bench seat until her feminine body was brushing up against an unyielding masculine form. This girl's short dress was pulled up so far that nearly the entirety of her slender young legs were uncovered.

Suddenly, Clint felt a weight settling across his lap. Glancing down, he saw the sexy slim shape of a young woman's leg. If he didn't know better, he would swear that a kneecap was teasing the crotch of his jeans. Within these pants, a hardened stiffness was growing. Unconsciously, one of his hands left the steering wheel and began fondling the smooth leg flesh.

Katie began kissing the stubbled cheek of the truck-driving man. With her knee, she began to deviously massage the manhood between her lover man's legs. This young woman hoped upon hope that her slow seduction would arouse some kind of response.

"Clint, my love," Katie seductively whispered in his ear. "Didn't you miss me just a little bit? Don't you think you might love me just a tiny bit?"

That did it! Clint sped across the bridge spanning Juniper Creek. Rampaging floodwaters were within an inch of covering the structure. Heading for high ground, this man guided his truck up a hill then pulled under the shelter of a grove of stately evergreen pines.

Clint turned the key and the truck's husky engine stopped growling. Despite the sheltering pines, pitter-pattering rain still fell on the rooftop. Abruptly, this man grabbed the cockteasing young woman up into his arms. He carried her as he scooted over out from under the steering wheel.

"Okay, young miss, I'll answer your questions!" the man brusquely announced. "Hell woman, I've missed you like crazy this whole damn day long! And, damnit to hell, whether it's right or wrong, I don't just love you a little bit Katie, I love you a lot! Furthermore, I love making love to you! I can't wait until I get you home to do it again. If I don't get my cock into your pussy right now, I'm going to go insane!"

Katie's heart soared with unbridled love. Her feminine loins dripped with lust. This young lady grabbed the hem of her dress then pulled it up and over her head. Flinging the garment to the floorboard, she then stripped her panties and bra off.

Clint's eyes watched the entire striptease act, yet he wasn't sitting by idle while watching. His own articles of clothing were finding themselves victims of the same fate as Katie's. They were thrown into the floorboard or tossed over into the backseat.

Katie had been riding horses since she was a baby so she well knew how to mount and jump into the saddle. As soon as Clint assumed the proper truckseat-fucking position leaning back with his legs stretched out, this cowgirl mounted her man.

With her legs spread, this girl wasted no time with the preliminaries of slow foreplay seduction. Going straight for the good stuff, she took Clint's cock in a hand and guided the swollen erection to her drippy wet inner pussy lips.

In an attempt to cinch herself into the saddle securely, Katie impaled her pussy onto the stiffened cockshaft. Even though she was still sore from this morning's ride, this girl was eager for another cockriding jaunt.

The rainy wetness outside had nothing over on this girl. Her sopping wet pussy was so saturated with moisture she could have drowned a man! As it was, her slippery vaginal fluids smothered the thrusting cockshaft which was jumping upwards furiously.

With vaginal soreness now a distant memory, Katie rode her bucking bronco with the expert skill of a rodeo performer. Frictional heat from this cockbucking stud was beginning to burn the insides of this wanton young filly's pussy. Orgasmic cataclysm was not far away.

Clint, too, was beginning to feel the heat of orgasmic fire. This young woman he loved was a wonder! On one hand, she was a fine, domesticated homemaker who could cook, sew, and keep house. On the other hand, she was a bedroom wildcat who loved to purr. The fact that she was not afraid to learn about lust in a truck was just an added bonus.

This wild young sexkitten grabbed two firm handholds on her man's neck then leaned back to offer her breasts for play. Clint reached for the bouncing boobies, captured them, and then attempted to tame their erratic, wiggling, jiggling movements. By lifting the beauties, he was able to get an occasional taste of a nipple into his mouth. If Katie would only slow down her energetic cockriding, then maybe this man could accomplish a proper job of titsucking!

Not that this man was complaining. Oh no, good god his pussypounding cock was deliriously contented to be having this cockhungry girl riding it! Seminal fluids were summoned to escape from their testicle sack confinement and shoot to the surface.

This time, Clint was the one to win the race for orgasmic release. Thick, creamy, sperm-filled seminal milk shot out of his enraged cockhead. Streams of pressurized fire entered his lover's tight young pussy. For the second time this day, blissful orgasmic joy overwhelmed his senses.

Katie lost the orgasmic race only by a fraction of a second. She too was now caught up in the joyful ecstasy of carnal cheer. Once more her vaginal cavity was filling up with the meat and cream of a pussyfucking man. This girl's supertight pussy muscles squeezed and milked the entire elongated length of the swollen cockshaft buried within her body.

The soothing sounds of pitter-pattering rain were lost as wails and cries of orgasmic elation resounded within the truck. Lost in a netherworld of lust and love, Katie and Clint made love with the passion of energized bunnies. They just kept on cumming and cumming.

As energetic as young Katie was, she finally ran out of steam. Exhausted, she slumped down and laid her head with its rain-dampened red hair on her lover's shoulder. The wornout man's muscles relaxed, but he held the woman in his lap in a tight 'I'll-never-let-you-go' grip.

"Clint," Katie whispered when her breath returned. "We haven't been using...protection. Two times today you have filled my womb with your babymaking seeds. I guess it's my fault because I wanted to ride you bareback, but I suppose I put all thoughts of possible impregnation out of my mind. In my heart of hearts I think I was hoping you wouldn't mind it if I had your baby. I'm just a hopeless romantic, I guess."

Hugging his woman in a viselike bearhug, Clint responded to the girl's heartfelt emotions. "Babydoll, my love," he said. "If you are a hopeless romantic then I suppose I am, too. As a ranchman, I know full well the implications of allowing a male animal to implant his reproductive seed inside the womb of the female of his species. So, even knowing this, I went ahead and deposited my sperm inside you. If 'we' get pregnant then it's fine with me. But Honey, if it's alright with you, I'd like to have a lot more babies than just one!"

Katie's head jerked up from her man's shoulder. Wide-eyed from this shocking announcement, this girl could find no words to speak. Not only did the man of her dreams love her, but he wanted her to bear him lots of babies!

"Of course now, Katie," Clint quickly added. "These babymaking plans of ours are all premature unless we have a marital union first. I'd rather not have a bunch of little bastard kids running around all over the ranch. So, Katie O'Hara, will you marry me? Just name the time and place and I'll be there."

Katie exploded. "Yes, you can bet your sweet ranchman's ass I'll marry you!" she answered resoundingly. "As for a time and place, let's do it at my high school graduation party at the ranch on Saturday. Okay? You can be my biggest and best present!"

"Sounds fine with me," Clint answered enthusiastically. "Hell, I couldn't ask for a better wedding present than a blushing teenaged bride! Of course Saturday is only a few days away and if we continue doing what we've been doing you might already be pregnant by then! Don't you think we should stop until after the ceremony?"

Katie passionately kissed her man, her fiance lover a dozen times. "Mister Spencer!" she adamantly pronounced. "You just try and stop me from jumping your bones between now and then and I'll kick your stubborn ass all over Hell and back! Speaking of bones, is that a boner I feel swelling inside me?"

Sure enough, Clint discovered that his erection was stiffening again. All this while they had been talking they had seemingly been unaware of the fact that their loins were still conjoined. Incredible, it was, but Katie's pussy was again becoming wet with feminine moisture!

All of this talk about love, babies, and marriage seemed to have stirred up a brew of renewed lust. Clint and Katie smiled at each other as an unspoken thought passed between their hearts and minds. There was no sense in wasting a hardened cock and a wet pussy by ending their lovemaking just yet!

Katie and Clint each had another similar thought running through their minds as they again consummated the bindings of their hearts and bodies. Who knows, perhaps one of those vigorous seminal swimmers released today had already found an ovarian egg to mate with. Together the two could find a comfortable nine-month home inside a warm incubation oven.

With the rain playing rhythmic music, frictional fires once more burned. A man and a woman began renewing their vows of lust and love. A cowboy's cock and a schoolgirl's cunt rejoiced in passionate celebration.

MrJack
MrJack
726 Followers
12