The Cowboy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at his face, catching an expression of utter concentration giving way to a sheepish grin as I started to move once again, more slowly. The friction was absolutely delicious. We slid into a slow, easy rhythm, but it was getting incredibly hot in the car. I winked at him and reached over to open the door. He let out the most pitiful moan when I climbed off him and out into the night air. Leaning back in the doorway, I beckoned for him to follow me. Sighing, he slid carefully out of the car and followed me into the crisp night air. I walked to the back of the patrol car and bent over the trunk, looking over my shoulder at him. I motioned with my head that he was to take his place behind me, and lifted up my skirt to reveal my nude ass. He slowly approached me and ran his hands up and down my thighs, between my legs, and over my ass, feeling each part of my body with apparent admiration and approval. I jumped, shrieking as I felt a stinging slap fall against my backside. The scream was quickly quelled by a moan as my desperation surged even higher. I wondered momentarily if he would choose now to prove his comment about being a backdoor man, but found out where his preferences were when he roughly thrust himself into my wetness.

A cry stuck in my throat as he held my hands down over the cold trunk, pressing my bare chest onto the frigid surface. He moved my hair off my neck with one hand, and then kissed and caressed the revealed skin as he slowly ground himself into me. He moved his hips in slow, graceful circles, pulling mine into his lolling rhythm, touching places inside me that had never before been stimulated in such a way. We continued this slow undulation for a few deliciously slow moments until my movements told him I was ready for him. He grabbed my hair with one hand, and firmly pulled on it just enough to snap my head back, but not hard enough to hurt me. Holding my head back, my visage turned to the sky and the full moon, his other hand on my hip, he moved faster....faster....began slamming into me, harder....deeper....then came the crack of his hand meeting the soft flesh of my ass. I could feel my wetness running down my legs as he whispered for me to try and keep quiet. I masked my cries with my hands clamped in front of my mouth as he groaned quietly deep inside his throat. His movements became labored and sporadic, and I could actually feel him spasming inside me as he reached his own peak.

Exhausted, he fell against me, pressing me again into the chilly surface of the car. He breathed heavily into my hair, panting against my neck, his heart rate hard and fast against my back as he recovered. He moved and I flexed involuntarily. Our hips moved in small circles and figure eights with minds of their own as we both came down from our highs. Finally having recovered enough to speak, he kissed my cheek and said simply "Wow."

Smiling to myself, I pushed him back gently and turned to face him. I planted my lips on his and slid my tongue into his mouth. "Wow indeed," I whispered as I teased his tongue with my own. His hands skimmed around behind my back and pulled me closer to him as we made out like teenagers next to his patrol car. He stepped back, cleaning himself up and pulling his pants back up. I climbed back into the car and left my panties off. He followed. Glancing at the clock, we were both astonished to see that an hour and a half had passed since we parked in the loading bay. It was time for him to meet an associate at the office to let her in for her late night shift. Kissing me one last time and murmuring wow to himself again, he put the car in gear and pulled out into the night.

Driving to the office, he assured me that he would only be gone moments. I slipped my panties back on while he was inside, wanting to show them to him soon. He had shown an appreciation for the smooth curve of the female derriere clad in lace, and I intended to milk that particular taste for all I could. He came back, and we went to a local convenience store to use the restrooms and get something to drink. After that, we checked out a local apartment complex. I freaked out as he withdrew his gun and told me to stay in the car and lock the doors in case he had to get out. Thankfully, nothing happened, and we kept driving. He drove to one place and another, checking locks and lights, and keeping up with his paperwork.

Soon, I was interested in just getting back to that dock as soon as possible. Watching him walk around in that uniform with the duty belt on was thrilling...professionalism with a hint of danger, not to mention I knew what sparked behind those glacial eyes. I casually stroked at my legs, feigning an itch every so often, and subtly slipping my skirt further up. A few times, I leaned back, closing my eyes, and with a deep sigh, ran my fingernails lightly over the top of my chest and over the outside of my shirt. Grinning to himself, his hand made itself at home on my thigh again. I looked at him as the streetlights washed over his face, winked, and ran my tongue lightly over my lips. The night was far from over...

12