The Cowboy vs Big Cock Indians

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sheriff screamed as another cock shot its load deep in his asshole, and he immediately shot his own load over the log.

As John watched the double fucking, he begged, preferring to be sodomized over being killed and scalped, "Please, Chief, fuck my ass with that massive Indian pecker." Even John was surprised by the words tumbling out of his mouth.

Chief Red Bird decided that was good enough, that turning the masculine gunslinger into a begging bitch was exciting enough. In one hard thrust he slammed his entire dick in the virgin ass.

John was expecting pain.

John was anticipating a burn.

John wasn't expecting his ass to feel like prairie fire had been poured into it.

John wasn't expecting a pain worse than being shot, which he had been three times.

John's head went light as he screamed in excruciating pain as the Indian Chief's cock filled his ass. "Fuck!"

The chief loved watching a white man scream in pain; he equally loved when the white man begged him to stop, and the white man always did, but he always ignored the protests, enjoying teaching white man a lesson.

"Please, pull out," John pleaded, as he slammed his fist into the log.

Instead the Chief began fucking the white man's ass, hard.

John squealed, sounds he didn't know existed coming out of his mouth. High pitched. Feminine. Porcine.

The sheriff had another cock in his ass and was swallowing another load in his mouth, unable to get enough big Indian dick. The saying go big or go home actually originated in this time frame.

John closed his eyes as he tried to deal with the excruciating pain, praying for the first time ever to a God he wasn't sure existed. Please make this end.

Chief Red Bird did what he always did when he had his big dick in a white butt. He fucked hard. He fucked fast. He dominated.

The sheriff moaned in ecstasy.

John whimpered in pain.

Over the next few minutes, John, amazed at the stamina of this warrior chief, felt the pain beginning to fade as it was replaced by a strange sensation. Slowly, pleasure began to consume him.

The whimpers of pain became moans of pleasure. As his ass was ravaged, his cock became hard and he couldn't even believe the words out of his mouth, "Fuck me harder with that big Indian dick!"

The chief smirked at the begging; no matter how manly a white man began, he always ended up begging for more. He truthfully couldn't go much harder, he had been really reaming this asshole for close to ten minutes. Instead, he ordered, "Ride me, cowpussy."

John didn't appreciate the feminine implication, yet he obeyed, wanting the big dick to somehow go deeper in his asshole. He used the log for support and began bouncing back on the big Indian prick, his own rampant cock swaying all over the place.

The sheriff took another load in his ass and another down his mouth and was suddenly empty. Oddly, that felt weird, even as he felt cum leaking out his asshole and the strange aftertaste of cum lingering in his mouth.

John was in heaven. Riding this big cock was amazing and he didn't want it to end. Surprised, he could feel his own balls beginning to boil. Could he possibly come this way? He couldn't imagine so, although he'd seen the sheriff do so.

Chief Red Bird was close, having already fucked and killed another white cowboy an hour ago, but he was ready to unload in another white man ass. A few more bounces back from the cowboy, and he grunted and shot his load in the tight, no longer virgin, ass.

The moment John felt his ass getting filled with cum, it triggered his own orgasm and he spewed his cum all over the log and the ground.

The chief pulled out and John collapsed forward as his body trembled with pleasure.

The chief grabbed the cowboy's gun and removed all the bullets but one. He did the same for the sheriff's gun. He then said, "Cowgirls, time for an old fashioned duel. The winner gets to come with us and be a bottom boy for the entire tribe. The loser, well, you'll be dead and you'll be left for the coyotes."

John was weak from the orgasm but knew he could beat this sheriff seven times out of seven.

The sheriff was weak, too, and loved the idea of more Indian cock. He didn't like the whole dying thing much.

Each white man was naked, cum leaking out of his ass, as they paced apart after they were given their guns.

The Indian chief, always enjoying a duel, although he preferred to do his killing with bows and arrows and tomahawks, did the countdown. "On three. One, two, three."

In one quick motion John had drawn his gun and the sheriff was dead.

As John stood there, the winner of another gunfight, he realized he had not only won, but won the prize of Indian cock.

Even though he couldn't believe it, he couldn't wait.

Three hours later, John was a rocking horse of pleasure as over twenty Indians lined up and fucked his mouth and ass for hours.

Three days later, the legendary John Long Bullet was found dead; scalped and sodomized, a warning to other American frontiersman. A warning that was not heeded as hundreds more white men would also discover the power of Red Man Cock.

The end of the truth.

12