The Cowboy Way Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Britney stood up from the stage after finishing her song. Her body was covered in sweat and her was whipped about her face from the dance. Standing before the thousands of screaming fans, she ran her hands through her hair, pulling it back behind her head. She breathed deeply as she looked out at the sea of people clapping and screaming and yelling her name.

Right in the front was a large section filled with reporters, photographers and Hollywood namesakes. Taking a deep breath, she cleared her throat and held the mike up to her face.

"Hey, everybody," she said.

A roar came in reply.

"Hey, I just wanted to thank all of you for coming out here, tonight. But before we all go there's something I need to tell you. Well, a few things actually."

The crowd began to quiet down.

"You know, everyone thinks I'm so perfect. But that's not the truth. The truth is, I'm not what everyone says. I'm just a girl, I make mistakes. But you know that. I'm sure you all saw the papers this morning, with that picture. Well that was me," Britney said. " And that man was a friend of mine, a close friend, maybe more."

Britney could hear of murmur of voices run through the crowd as she continued.

"You all think I'm cheating on Justin, don't you? Well the truth is, I was never going out with him. The whole thing was a giant publicity stunt to help sell records. It wasn't my idea, but I went along with it. I guess what I'm trying to say is I'm sorry. Sorry for lying to all of you, when all you've ever done is been there for me. If you don't forgive me, then that's all right, I'll understand."

A silence fell over the crowd.

"So, I guess that's it. Thanks again for coming tonight, I hope you all enjoyed yourself. And I hope you can all understand why I did what I did."

Britney tossed the mike to dazed stagehand and turned to go, when she heard someone start clapping. She slowed as she heard more people clapping. Then in an instant there was an overwhelming roar louder than any she had ever heard as the entire arena began to cheer. Turning around she saw everyone from the furthest people in the back to the photographers and the reporters in the front row clapping and cheering.

Britney waved and smiled. She began to cry, tears streaming down her face as she blew kisses to the people in the crowd. Taking a deep breath she walked back into the spotlight on stage and out to the edge of the stage. The kids in the front row all jumped up and down holding out their hands, and Britney bent over to shake a few of them. She stood back up and waved one final time, then backed off the stage.

Britney stopped dead in her tracks when she saw Ryley standing next to the bus with his horse in the exact same position he had been in the night before. He turned to look at her as she approached, slowly. He made no move towards her as she stopped several feet away and stared at him awkwardly. The sudden explosion of light from flash bulbs surrounded them as the photographers on the other side of the fence began snapping pictures.

However, Britney found she no longer cared about them. She couldn't take her focus off Ryley as he removed his hat and held it in his hand at his side. His eyes moved slowly over her body, taking in every of her that her skin colored pants and top didn't cover. Britney's eyes also moved over his body, taking in every inch that his long coat didn't cover.

Britney laughed as she ran towards him and leapt into his arms, their lips meeting in a passionate kiss, surrounded by popping flash bulbs. His arms caught her around the waist, suspending in the air against his body and she threw her arms around his neck, hugging him tightly. Acting out of instinct she wrapped her legs around his waist, locking her ankles behind his back and grinding her burning mound against the rock solid bulge in his pants. His hands moved to her ass, squeezing the luscious cheeks many men had fantasized over.

She broke the kiss, her brown eyes looking deep into his blue ones. " I did it, Ryley," she breathed. " I faced them, I told the truth and I won."

He smiled. " I knew you could do it, Britney," he replied as he kissed her deeply.

She groaned as he pulled her tighter into his body.

"Come one, let's go inside," she told him, releasing her death grip on his waist and setting her feet on the ground.

He took her hand and followed her inside the bus, shutting the door behind them with the horse's reins held in the hinges. His eyes devoured her body as he approached her and he tossed his long coat on one of the couches.

This was the first time she had seen him without it on and marveled at how broad his shoulders were, how narrow his waist was and how his lean muscles bulged against his long sleeve shirt and faded blue jeans. She placed her hands on his chest and began undoing the buttons as he held her by the waist, watching her work.

Within seconds she had his shirt undone and pulled it out of his pants and off his shoulders. He shrugged it off, letting it fall to the floor as her fingers traced the outline of the muscles that rippled across his chest and his rock solid six pack. Ryley shivered under her touch as he kicked off his cowboy boots, then seized her by the waist and lifted her off the ground.

Britney squealed with delight and instinctively wrapped her legs around his waist and pressed her lips to his again, their tongues searching each other's mouths in a fever inducing dance. Ryley carried her down the narrow corridor into her bedroom and set her on her feet.

This time it was Britney's turn to shiver as his hands slid up her sides, gently grabbing the material of her sports bra top and open blouse and pulled both over her head. He tossed the material to the floor and his eyes fell upon her incredible breasts. God had seen fit to grace her with the most incredible set of tits any man had ever seen, and Ryley's lips fell to first the right nipple, then the left as he licked and sucked each one into his mouth in turn causing Britney to grab fistfuls of his hair, throw her head back and moan.

Ryley fell to his knees before her, his tongue tracing a line down between her breasts to her belly button where he licked the diamond stud there. His hands seized the waistband of her stretch pants and pulled them down past her ass, past her knees until they were bunched around her ankles. Britney stepped out of them, leaving her in only a skin colored thong.

Ryley cupped her sex in his hand, giving a delightful squeeze, before pulling her thong off her entirely. Her mound was shaved, baby smooth and equally as soft as Ryley placed a kiss on her bare skin. He gently shoved Britney back onto the bed where she sprawled out flat on her back, her hair cascading across the blankets in a blonde circle around her head.

She felt him place her legs over his shoulders and she drew a sharp breath as she felt his lips and tongue make contact with the skin in between her thigh and pussy. Her hands found his head as he kissed and licked his way all around her lips, teasing her, driving her mad and causing juice to flow freely from her pussy. Finally when she was about to go insane from the suspense, she felt his tongue flick across her clit, sending a shock through her body that made her clench her teeth and squeeze her eyes shut.

He was merciless as he drove his tongue into her pussy, tasting her before resuming licking her clit. She felt his finger slide into her pussy, tickling her walls then curl around and take a hold of her insides as another finger slid inside and stroked the skin he had drawn tight, slowly at first, but then increasing in speed and ferocity. Between his tongue on her clit and this never before experienced feeling he was creating with his finger Britney began climbing quickly to an orgasm.

"Oh God, Ryley, yes!" she hissed as her right hand made its way to her breast where she began to pinch her nipple. " Oh Jesus, don't stop, harder, harder! Christ, Ryley I'M GONNNNAAA CUUMMMMMM!" Britney wailed.

He brought her to the edge, and held her there, her entire body shaking in anticipation, while her hips bucked against him, trying to draw him in deeper. Then, he pushed her past her limit by sliding a finger into her ass as far as it would go. Britney exploded in orgasm, her entire body bucking against him as he finger fucked her as hard as he could. She cried out in ecstasy, her voice echoing in Ryley's ears as he slowed his motions, allowing her to come down from her high, gently.

He stood, while she tried to regain control of her breathing, and undid his jeans, sliding them to the floor freeing his throbbing hard on just as Britney opened her eyes, which went wide with surprise, and delight. She had expected he was big, but this was going to be absolutely heavenly. His cock was at least nine inches long and three around, and was burning red with desire.

"Oh, Ryley," she breathed, bringing herself to a kneeling position in front of him.

She wrapped her small hand around his cock, her fingers just barely reaching around the base. He groaned as she began to stroke him, feeling him throb powerfully in her hand. Licking her lips, Britney looked up at him as she moved her lips within and inch of his cock head. His eyes narrowed in concentration as she licked the tip, causing him to buck. She smiled, then swallowed half his shaft.

He threw his head back and moaned, he was in heaven. Her mouth was so warm and soft and wet as she began to suck on his cock. She used one hand to stroke him and the other to fondle his heavy testicles. Britney began to move in a fast rhythm, pushing herself hard, trying to swallow his entire cock, but this was not to be. Ryley knew if he let her she would bring him over the edge far to soon and he didn't want that.

Gently he pried her lips from his cock and pulled her to him, their lips locking passionately as his cock pressed against her stomach. She laid back on the bed, pulling him with her to lay between her widespread legs. His eyes sought hers as he kissed her gently, licking her lips delicately.

"Do you want me to use a condom?" he asked.

She shook her head. " No, I want to feel you, only you inside me. I want you to fuck me, Ryley. And I want to feel you come deep inside me. This is going to be special, so don't worry about trivial things like that," she answered, sliding her dripping pussy lips against the tip of his cock for emphasis.

He smiled and kissed her, then got up on his knees, pulling her waist closer. Taking his cock in his hand he pressed the tip against her lips and looked deep into her eyes. Britney Spears moaned long and loud as he slid his cock into her, her eyes rolling back in her head as he slid inch after inch of his cock into her tight, clinging pussy, spreading her lips wide around his shaft until he was as far into her as he could go. He leaned forward, placing his hands on either side of her body as she drew her knees up to his sides, allowing him complete access to her pussy.

She leaned up and kissed him, wrapping her arms around his neck, then looked down to see where they were joined, to see her pussy cradling him inside her, to see the thing that she could feel throbbing in her. A cry of pleasure escaped her lips as he drew himself back out until only the tip of his cock was inside, and then slid back into her. He repeated the motion and began to develop a rhythm that soon became feverish and had set the springs to squeaking rather loudly.

Britney for her part did her best to keep up with his beat, pushing back against him as hard as she could, trying to get him deeper. She cried out in ecstasy, unable to remain quiet as she felt her second orgasm come crashing down against her. Her hips bucked against him, but he had no trouble controlling her as he pounded away at her pussy, which was sucking away at his cock. He could feel his balls begin to churn and tried desperately to hold it off, he wanted her to come once more before he blew his load.

Apparently Britney knew he was losing control, because she rolled him onto his back, never allowing his cock to exit her pussy and she straddled his hips. Biting her lower lip she ground her pubic bone against him, feeling the base of his cock rubbing delightfully against her clit. Placing her hands on his chest she began to move her hips up and down, riding his cock at a quickening pace. Soon she had the whole bed bouncing from her efforts.

Ryley grabbed her hips and helped guide her, slamming his cock upwards into her pussy every time she lowered herself. He knew he was close but sensed she was on her way as well, he just needed to push her over the edge. Britney leaned forwards, crushing her tits into his chest as she used only her hips to fuck him at a lightning speed.

Feeling her pussy begin to squeeze his cock harder and faster Ryley fucked her for all he was worth as his cock began to burn. Britney could feel his cock begin to throb mightily inside her, as sweat dripped from her forehead onto his chest. Ryley cried out and drove himself upwards, impaling her on his cock, holding them both off the bed as his cock jerked and spewed forth his first rope of hot, thick cum. As she felt the first blast splash against her pussy, Britney exploded in an orgasm that made her scream in delight.

Ryley rolled her onto her back and pumped furiously, spewing his load into the hot, wet confines of Britney's tight snatch, coating her insides with his load. Britney's pussy clamped down hard on his cock, milking him even harder as she came around him, biting her hand to stifle her cries of passion. Even when he had finished depositing his load inside her he continued to pump his cock in and out of her dripping snatch, savoring the feeling of her clinging pussy. Exhaustion made him fall into her arms, however, with his cock still buried deep within her.

They held each other, breathing heavily and kissing gently. Britney stroked him lovingly as she felt his cock twitch inside, causing her to smile. He kissed her neck lovingly and stroked her stomach and pubic mound, enjoying the feel of her soft skin coated in sweat. For some reason he didn't want to pull out of her and she didn't seem to want him to either, so they both just lay there still joined.

Within minutes Ryley's cock began to twitch and grow again, once again throbbing inside her pussy. Britney smiled as she felt this, and rolled him onto his back again. She sat up straight, holding his cock inside her and running her hands through her hair as his hands cupped and squeezed her breasts. One thing was for sure, she was in love with him.

Britney snuggled against Ryley, her leg draped over his and her head on his chest. His even breathing told her he was asleep and she smiled in content. They had made love several times more after their first encounter and each time had been even better than the last. Something about him made her stomach churn and heart beat faster.

Maybe it was the fact that she didn't really know who he was, or anything about him for that matter. But that didn't really matter to her. She enjoyed being with him, in every way she thought with a laugh, which made Ryley stir and open his eyes. He smiled down at her, pulling her body against his in a loving embrace.

"What are you laughing at?" he asked as he kissed her.

She smiled as she rubbed his chest. " I was just thinking that I don't really know anything about you, but I love being with you anyway."

He sighed. " You don't really need to know a person to love them, Britney. I knew I loved you from the first moment I saw you in that field. And I didn't know anything about you."

She sat up, straddling him and looking down into his eyes. " Yes, you did, Ryley, you knew who I was."

He shook his head as he laced his fingers into hers. " No, I saw what your producers wanted the world to see. I saw what the photographers who took your pictures wanted me to see. The only person that can show anyone who you are is you."

She sighed and laid down on top of him, her face next to his, her cheek on his shoulder. His hands encircled her waist, his fingers caressing her soft skin. Ryley still couldn't get over how soft and delicate her skin was.

"Ryley, what did you do before . . . this?"

He sighed. " Do you really want to know?"

She nodded as she kissed his neck. " I just was wondering. You said you had been in the spotlight, you had your fame. But what was it?"

Ryley sat up in bed, leaving Britney there, under the covers. He ran his hands through his hair and blew a ragged breath from between his lips.

"Four years ago, when you were just hitting the music scene, I was just entering the Winston Cup circuit. I was a NASCAR driver, can you believe that? And, God I was good. I was going to be the rookie of the year. I had a better record than Jeff Gordon did his rookie year. I was making holes around Dale Earnhardt, the intimidator. Nothing could stop me."

Britney sat up on her knees behind him and wrapped her arms around him, holding him tightly.

"Nothing on the track that is. I was always out drinking, partying, doing photo shoots, signing autographs, you name it. I was even supposed to appear in one of Shania Twain's videos or something," he said with a laugh. " Then one night I got into a fight with some guy at a party, and he said we should settle it with a race. . . I don't remember much from the race, but they said I put the guy into a guard rail, and sent him down an embankment.

"He didn't die, but he's stuck in a wheelchair for the rest of his life, Britney. They black flagged me, banned me from the tracks and the circuit for life. After that it was all downhill."

Britney slid around onto his lap, kissing him tenderly. He slid his arms around her waist and pulled her against him, exploring her mouth with his tongue. She leaned back and looked into his eyes.

"Ryley, it wasn't your fault. You got caught up in the life. It took off way to fast and you couldn't handle the pressure."

She smiled, sweetly and kissed him again. " Just like I did. But you saved me from that, too. I guess I owe you twice."

Ryley smiled. " And how do you plan on repaying me for that?"

Britney smiled and pushed him back on the bed. She kissed her way down his chest, across his stomach and then took his hardening cock into her mouth. She licked all around it, paying special attention to the underside of the head. He groaned in ecstasy as she bobbed her head up and down his shaft, fondling his balls with her hand.

Ryley pulled her off his cock and she straddled him. Taking his cock in her hand lowered herself slowly, impaling her self on his cock. Ryley's hands found her hips as she settled down onto his balls completely filled by his throbbing cock. She leaned back and began to ride his cock, bouncing up and down, feeling it empty then fill her pussy with a rush of electricity.

She leaned forward, her hair falling about hers and Ryley's faces. They kissed tenderly while she rode him, reveling in the feel of his cock. She slid off him and got up on all fours, looking over her shoulder at Ryley with a smile. He got up on his knees behind her and pressed his cock, slowly through her clinging lips while Britney drew a sharp intake of breath.

Ryley seized her hips and began to pound into her, shoving her forwards with each thrust and then pulling her back to meet his next thrust. Britney was content to let him bounce her back and forth on that incredible cock as she climbed towards another orgasm. Ryley balls slapped repeatedly against Britney's clit and finally triggered her orgasm.

She cried out, and Ryley seized her by the breast and lifted her up so that her back was pressed against his chest. Britney's hands entangled themselves in his hair as he pistoned in and out of her. As she came, he felt his balls churning and he fucked her harder.