The Cowboy Way Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly he erupted, his come exploding out of his cock, filling her pussy until she couldn't hold anymore and it dripped out from around his cock. Ryley continued to thrust into her until he could barely move, then they both collapsed to the bed. Britney rolled over and snuggled herself against him, and he wrapped his arms around her. They both drifted off to sleep, wrapped in each other's arms.

Britney woke up, rubbing her eyes, lazily. She felt strange, she could feel the bed moving as if . . . Britney jumped out of bed, finding herself still naked. Frantically she pulled on a pair of boxers and jeans. Then threw a T-shirt on and opened the door to the front of the bus. Ryley wasn't there but Jim, Peter and Chris were. They looked at her, shocked at her frantic face.

"Where are we?" Britney asked. " When did we leave?"

Chris checked his watch. " About three hours ago. Hey, Gus, where are we?" Chris called to the driver.

"Nevada, sir," Gus called back from his seat behind the wheel.

"Oh my God," Britney said, holding her hand to her mouth. " Where's Ryley?"

Chris tossed her a paper, which landed on the table in front of her. The front page and following pages were covered in color photos of Britney in his arms, with her legs wrapped around his waist. She could clearly see his hands cupping her ass, and then her leading him into the bus. Britney threw the paper back at Chris.

"I don't care what you have to say, Chris. I don't give a shit if sales are down. I don't care if no one likes me anymore, they can fucking deal with it," Britney swore.

Chris shrugged. " Look, Britney, the producers called and they were freaking out. They told me to get the buses on the road-"

"Without telling me?" Britney yelled.

"They threatened to fire me if I didn't do my job!" Chris yelled back. " Ryley was gone when I got to the bus this morning and you were sound asleep. I thought it best to pull the plug and get the hell out of Dodge."

Britney balled her hands into fists, her eyes filling with rage. " What am I supposed to tell him now?" Britney asked.

"Who gives a shit, Britney? He was just trying to get into your pants anyway," Chris said.

"How dare you, Chris. You wouldn't know a damn thing!"

"Oh?" Chris asked. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a folded piece of paper and handed it to Britney. " Here."

Britney took it. " What is this?" she asked.

Chris sat back down. " Read it."

She opened it with shaking hands.

Dear Britney,

If you're reading this it's because I thought it better not to stay. You and I are from completely different worlds and we would never last. I can only wish you the best of luck in your career. Keep reaching for the stars.

Ryley

Britney crumpled the piece of paper into a ball and threw it on the floor. She was in a daze, how could he do it to her. She had loved him and told her so and he had said the same. Britney turned to Chris, her lip trembling.

"How did you get this?" she asked.

Chris continued to look out the window. " He gave it to me when he left this morning. Said he was sorry, but he couldn't stay."

Wiping a tear from her eye, Britney turned and walked slowly back to her room, locking the door behind her. She sat down on the bed in shock, her hands running over the sheets. How could he do it to her? She had bared her soul, her whole body in fact to him. Grief was quickly replaced by anger as she laid down on the bed and began to sob. How was she going to handle all this.

Britney stepped off the tour bus amidst cheers, applause and people screaming her name. Photographers snapped off pictures all around her and reporters were shouting questions about Ryley and what she had said at the concert in Colorado. Britney merely waved and smiled, hiding her red eyes behind her sunglasses. She knew that at the end of the red carpet in front of her, at the press conference podium she would be giving the official statement handed to her only hours before from the record company.

She had wanted to spit in her producers face for everything he and his company had put her through, but then remembered how Ryley had left her two days ago and thought better of it. Maybe he had only said what he said because he wanted to fuck her. Britney would never know.

She took a deep breath as she ascended the steps to the podium, ready to give her statement and then be ready for the shit to hit the fan. Somehow she would get past all this and move on with her career, she had to save, it was who she was. She cleared her throat and stepped up to the mike as Chris stood behind her, talking quietly with the producers who had come to witness the event.

"Ladies and gentlemen," she began. " I want to thank you all for coming today. I have a lot to explain, I guess."

"Miss Spears," shouted one of the reporters. " What do you have to say about this mysterious cowboy from Colorado? Did you have an affair with him? The Sun's pictures clearly show you in a rather passionate embrace with him."

Britney held up her hand. " At this time Miss Spears has no comment on that or any allegations regarding this man," Chris said, cutting Britney off before she could speak.

"Thank you, Chris," Britney said. " As I was saying, I have a lot to apologize for, to my fans-"

The sound of squealing tires caught everyone's attention. The hundreds of people gathered in front of Britney turned to face the street where a jet black late model Trans Am slid to a stop and settled into a rumbling idle. The passenger's door opened and a man wearing a long black coat and a white cowboy hat stepped onto the pavement.

Realizing who it was, the photographers began to snap off photos, bathing the man in a dazzling array of white flashes. His eyes, however, never left Britney as he stepped onto the red carpet and began walking slowly towards the podium. The sea of people there to hear Britney parted slowly, clearing a path.

"As I was saying," Britney continued.

"Don't you ignore me, Britney," he called.

Britney glared at him. " You left me," she said accusingly.

He shook his head. " I did no such thing," he replied.

She walked down the steps towards him, the photographers, reporters, and fans creating a circle around them. Placing her hands on her hips she stopped several feet from him and they faced off like two gunmen in a wild west showdown. Ryley's eyes bore nothing else than a cold resolve while Britney's eyes harbored a fire of rage.

"You left me," Britney repeated. " I got your message, loud and clear, asshole."

Ryley winced at her last remark while reporters were furiously scribbling notes, photographers were snapping pictures and one man fumbled with a new tape for his recorder.

"What message, Britney?"

"The letter you gave to Chris."

Ryley shook his head. " I didn't write any letter," he said, his voice beginning to waver as he realized what had happened.

"Oh, sure, so you just came back so you could f-" Britney stopped herself, remembering the presence of the reporters.

"I came back because I love you, and I didn't write any letter."

"Bullshit," she snapped back.

A man shoved his way through the crowd, it was Jim. " He's telling the truth, Britney," Jim said, standing next to Ryley.

"What?"

"Britney, I left because I had to check in with the guy I worked for and to tell him that I was going to be taking a leave of absence for awhile. I was coming back to you, but when I got there everyone was gone," Ryley explained, stepping closer to Britney as he did so.

Britney was confused. " Well, then who wrote the letter?"

"Chris got a call from the producers," Jim said. " They told him to do whatever he had to in order to get you out of there and ditch Ryley. They were absolutely freaking out over the whole story that ran in the Sun after you and Ryley- after what happened the night of the last concert," Jim said, trying not to allude to all that had happened between Ryley and Britney.

Britney stepped towards Ryley, her lower lip trembling. " You didn't leave me," she stated.

Ryley removed his hat and ran his fingers through his short hair. " I would never leave you, Britney."

Britney didn't know whether to laugh or cry so she decided to let the tears flow and laughed all at once as she threw herself into Ryley's arms. He held her off the ground as she wrapped her arms around his neck amidst a flurry of flash photography. Ryley leaned back and using one hand removed her sunglasses and looked deep into her eyes. They smiled at each other and then kissed tenderly.

Chris pushed his way into the center of the crowd to stand next to Britney and Ryley.

"Britney, you have to understand I had no choice, they threatened to fire me if I didn't do it," Chris blurted out in a rush of words and labored breathing.

Ryley released Britney, lowering her to the ground and turned to face Chris. He placed his hat back on his head.

"On behalf of myself and Britney, I'd like to deliver a message to you," Ryley said and pulled his arm back to punch Chris. Britney stopped him.

"No, Ryley, this how we do things in Hollywood," she said and stepped in between Chris and Ryley.

Looking right into his eyes she said. " Chris, you're fired. The company can keep you, because they're fired too."

"But, but, you can't do that who will do everything I did for you? That we did?"

Jim smirked. " She's Britney Spears, asshole. When the other companies find out they'll be killing each other to sign her."

Ryley and Britney ignored the other two as they locked themselves into another passionate kiss. He swept her off the ground into his arms and carried her towards the Trans Am.

"What do you say we go somewhere private and celebrate?" Ryley asked.

Britney smiled and nipped as his neck playfully as she ran her fingers through his hair.

"Umm . . . definitely. I think I owe you again."

Ryley smiled. " Yeah, you do."