The Cowboy Way Ch. 02

Story Info
Britney & Ryley go home & get strange news.
5.1k words
4.68
26.7k
5
0

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/23/2022
Created 05/27/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In case you didn't read the first chapter I'll give you a brief overview of everything that's happened. In short: Britney met a cowboy in Colorado who saved her first from a bunch deliverance wanna be's and then from her vicious record company, who had controlled her life for as long as we've known her. Britney admitted on stage that her relationship with Justin was a farce and told the whole story. The crowd loved it. She had an affair with the cowboy and then her manager . . . look maybe you should just read the first chapter. Hopefully I did a better job on this one than the first one, at least there will be less errors. I know this one is short, but it's good and it's this way for a reason. I'm building up here, this is not the end, only the beginning – the cowboy

* * * * *

The jet-black Trans Am slid to a stop in front of the large southwestern style mansion located in Hollywood Hills California. The passenger and driver's side doors opened simultaneously, but Britney Spears stepped out first from the driver's seat. The light, afternoon breeze blew her long blonde hair, picturesquely around her face. She wore a white spaghetti strap top that hugged her curves nicely, showing off her breasts rather invitingly. Her gorgeous ass was defined nicely by a full-length, black silk skirt, which did little to show off her long tan legs but gave away tantalizing ideas every time the fabric brushed against her skin.

She smiled as Ryley stepped out onto the pavement, placing his white cowboy hat on his head as he did so. His cold blue eyes glanced around the spacious property as the wind blew his long black coat out behind him. His tall, lean frame was covered in a white T-shirt, which outlined his muscular chest, and a pair of Wrangler jeans. He admired the house as he closed the passenger's door and a smile crossed his face as he caught Britney's eyes as she gazed at him.

"Come on," she said, walking around the car towards the front door. "I want to show you the inside."

Ryley followed her through the door into the huge foyer. Twin staircases spiraled upwards to the second floor and a waterfall cascaded down the far wall, collecting in a pool that ran along the base. He whistled as he estimated the foyer alone must have cost well over a hundred thousand dollars. Britney took his hand, clearing his thoughts, and lead him through the rest of the house.

He was astounded by how huge the building actually was. When he had been in the NASCAR circuit Ryley had been to a lot of mansions, some bigger, but never had he been in one that was this big but actually felt like a home. Britney had spent a lot of time decorating and it was apparent that she had also spent a good deal of time here.

The house was forgotten, though as they stood on the expansive porch that ran along the back of the house. Britney leaned against the wooden railing, spreading out her hands on the top rail as she watched the sun setting. Ryley stood slightly behind her, admiring her figure, watching her hair as it blew lazily about her head.

"It's not the Rockies, but it does kind of have its own beauty doesn't it, Ryley?" she asked, looking over her shoulder at him.

He nodded. "Yes it does," he replied, admiring her ass as it stuck out slightly.

She laughed. "Not me, you perv!" Britney laughed.

Ryley smiled as he slid up behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist. She stood up against him, arching her back and moaning as his hands slid around her body, one cupping her breast and the other sliding down the front of her skirt to put pressure on her pubic bone. Biting her lower lip, she ground herself back against his growing erection, living on the feelings his hands were producing.

"Ryley," she moaned. "Oh God, Ryley, I love you so much. I can't believe I ever thought you would have left."

He turned her around and pressed her up against the railing, kissing her passionately. Reaching between them, Britney undid his belt and unzipped his pants. She reached inside his boxers and grabbed his cock, squeezing the throbbing organ gently as she began to stroke it.

Ryley moaned and placed his hands on the railing on either side of Britney to steady himself. She looked up at his closed eyes and smiled wickedly as she saw him fighting to remain calm. Slowly, she pulled his cock out into the cool evening air and watched him open his eyes to regard her, a look of excitement crossing his face.

"Tell me, Ryley," she said. "Say it. I want to hear you say it."

He smiled as he pulled her skirt up to her waist and spread her legs.

"Miss Spears," he said, playfully. "Are you trying to use sex to get me to admit that I love you?"

She cocked an eye as she unbuttoned his shirt. "Maybe."

Ryley reached between her legs and caressed her mound through her thong, his heart skipping a beat as he felt a spreading dampness under his touch. He grabbed the thin material and pulled it aside, causing Britney to gasp as her pussy was bared to the same cool breeze that enveloped Ryley's cock. Britney moaned as his finger slid through her lips and his thumb teased her clit. Her hips began to rock as she placed her hands on his shoulders to steady herself.

"You know," she said, between breaths. "We really ought to thank Jim for going back to get you . . .oooohhh, mmmmm."

Ryley smiled. "Yeah, he really is a stand up guy. And it was even nicer of him to loan us his car."

"Jesus Christ, Ryley where did you ever learn to do this? But you're right, I really like that car, I might have to buy one," she replied with a high-pitched whine.

"I mean if it wasn't for him going back to get you, we wouldn't be about to have the greatest sex of my life so far on the railing of my porch, now would we?"

"Yeah, maybe we should send him a 'Wish you were here' card."

Britney burst out laughing and almost fell off the railing. "All right," she said, calming down. "Enough foreplay, Ryley," she said, her tone serious as she grabbed a hold of his cock. "I want you to fuck me, Ryley."

Silently, Ryley slid his cock all the way into Britney's tight, wet pussy, the only sound was her sharp intake of breath just as he reached as deep as he could and his balls nestled against her ass. Britney pulled him down for a passionate kiss, and locked her arms around his neck as he began to pump himself in and out of her.

He pulled out till just the tip of his cock was inside her, then slid himself all the way back into her snatch. Ryley was in heaven. The feeling of being inside her was indescribable. It was hot, it was wet, it was tight and it felt oh so good. And then to have her fingers digging into his back as he sawed in and out, pulling him faster and harder was like a dream come true. The feel of her naked skin against his only added to his pleasure and fueled his desire.

Crying out, Britney bucked her hips against his as her pussy let loose a flood of juice as her orgasm washed over her. She bit her lower lip as she tried to hold her screams back, to stifle her pleasure as she reveled in the feeling of his cock filling her pussy with every throbbing inch he had. Wanting more, she wrapped her legs around his waist and locked her ankles behind him pulling him in deeper and harder.

Ryley felt his balls tightening, could feel himself on the edge as his cock began to burn. He raised one hand from her hip and cupped her breast through her shirt, pinching her nipple and massaging her flesh gently, lovingly. Her eyes met his as they moved against each other, and she smiled as she began to fuck him harder. She knew he was on the edge and she moved so he would be able to get as deep as he could with each stroke.

Reaffirming her grip on his neck, with one hand she reached down between them and fondled his nuts. That was all it took, Ryley groaned as his cock exploded inside Britney, spewing his cum into her and coating her walls with his load.

Britney screamed in ecstasy and pulled herself against him, bucking her hips into his and living on the feeling of his cum splashing inside her. Her orgasm came suddenly, blinding her with a white-hot light that consumed her every time she closed her eyes. It raced from her pussy throughout her body and hit her like a blast of ice cold water.

They both came down slowly, still joined, holding each other outside on the porch. Britney breath came in strangled gasps as she tried to calm herself down, which not easy with Ryley's cock still throbbing inside her but eventually she managed to get her breathing under control and with a big sigh lay her head on his shoulder, content for the moment.

Ryley pulled out of her slowly, reluctantly separating them, and gingerly placed his cock back in his pants. He tucked in his shirt and tightened his belt as Britney slid off the railing, adjusting her clothes. She looked up at him and smiled.

"Well, Cowboy, I think it's high time we went clothes shopping," Britney stated.

Ryley held out his hands and looked down at himself. "Why, what's wrong with this? I like this look."

"Umm . . . trust me, Ryley, so do I. I just think we should update it a little."

Ryley smiled.

They had shopped all afternoon. Well actually they hadn't shopped, merely browsed, as Ryley hadn't seen anything he was even willing to try on. That is until he had spotted a shop with giant cowboy hat dangling from the sign along with an old lariat or lasso.

This time it had been Britney who followed him inside, rather than the other way around as it had been so far. Upon entering the store, he was disappointed at first at not seeing the Wranglers he was accustomed to, or the plain flannel shirts. And when he had heard some crazy music on the intercom he was ready to walk out until he realized it was Bon Jovi singing 'Blaze of Glory.' It was a song Ryley knew well.

But he did spot the display of Stetsons on the far wall. He had been drawn to it like a moth to a flame and had stared in wonder, just like he had when he was a boy. Britney had joined him at the case, her hand resting on his shoulder as she leaned against his arm. She gazed in wonder, not at the case like Ryley, but at the look of child-like awe on his face.

"May I help you?" asked one of the salesmen from behind the two.

They both turned, Britney to face the salesmen and Ryley to look around the rest of the store. The salesman was taken back when he realized it was Britney Spears standing in front of him.

"Oh, Miss Spears," he said. "What an honor to meet you is there anything I can get you?"

Britney smiled, slightly. "Yes as a matter of fact there is. Do you see my friend wandering aimlessly about your store?"

The salesman, his nametag said Henry, looked over at Ryley, who was admiring a long black coat on the far wall.

"Ah, yes," Henry said, then glanced down in a moment of anxiety and understanding at the rack of magazines and newspapers next to him, against the counter.

Britney glanced down also and saw the most recent copy of the Sun; with the pictures of her and Ryley the first night they had made love.

"Yes," she said. "That is the cowboy. But anyway, what I'm trying to do is drag him kicking and screaming into some style. He doesn't want anything to do with it."

"Men like him are set in their ways," Henry said, leaning closer.

Britney stepped back, a warning flashing across her eyes. "Which is why I'm with him. But like I was saying, I don't want to lose the cowboy image, it's one of the things that attracted me to him," she said, her words meant to drive home a message to this young man and the look of illness that crossed his face made her smile in triumph.

"What I want to do is make it new, like when you restore an old car. Just make it more today."

Henry nodded as he thought about what she had said then yelled into the back.

"Victor! I'm gonna need your help on this one!"

A heavy wind blew suddenly as the door to the western boutique opened and Ryley stepped outside. The tails of his new leather coat blew up behind him, almost to the brim of his new white Stetson. Britney had definitely accomplished her mission and given Ryley a more contemporary look.

His Wranglers had been replaced by black A/X pants, a white pearl snap shirt adorned his upper body with a black t-shirt underneath and of course the white Stetson complete with braided black leather hatband. But the cream of the crop was the coat, which was the one thing Ryley was adamant about having.

Despite his six foot two inch height, well six four if you counted the new black cowboy boots, the coat went down to his knees. Made out of real, not synthetic black leather that was faded to look like an old coat, and not having any buttons or zipper it hung open all the time. But it did have a stylishly high collar and leather stitching around all the seams. Henry, the salesman had said it was the same coat Kevin Costner wore in 3000 Miles to Graceland, not that Ryley knew what the hell that was.

Looking down, Ryley examined the new clothes as Britney watched a few of the salesmen loading packages of clothes into her BMW. He ran his hands along the leather of the coat and then fiddled with one of the pearl snap buttons on his shirt. Britney laughed as she watched him shifting in his new attire.

"What's so funny?" he asked, turning to face her.

She shook her head. "You look like a fish out of water."

"It's all your fault," he laughed back.

Ryley turned and out of the corner of his eye saw a man with a camera snapping pictures of him from across the street. He motioned to Britney, who turned and saw him, a light dancing in her eyes. She walked over and stood in front of Ryley.

"I wonder what paper he's from," Ryley thought aloud as Britney's arms wrapped around his waist.

"Who cares? You know, he looks like he's working hard, maybe we should make sure he earns his pay," Britney said, playfully.

Ryley smiled as he gathered her into his arms and kissed her fiercely, their tongues intertwining in plain sight of the camera. Ryley laughed as he heard the salesmen cursing him under their breaths as they finished loading the car. Britney smiled as she backed away from Ryley and walked around to the driver's door, waving to the photographer in the process.

Ryley laughed as he climbed into the passenger seat and they drove down the road, through Beverly Hills and back to Britney's house.

__________

The next day, promptly at nine o'clock in the morning, much to Britney and Ryley's regret the phone began to ring. Britney rolled out of bed, pulling on her silk robe as she did so and picked up the phone. After a few minutes of first heated, then excited conversation she hung up the phone. It had been her agent and he said he was coming over.

Apparently he had some very good news and said Ryley should turn on the television and switch to MTV. Jumping back into bed with Ryley, who looked like he had had a very rough night, she switched in the television. Snuggling up against Ryley she switched channels until she reached MTV.

Right there on the screen was a home video of unknown origins, but the content was all too familiar. Britney's hand slid up and down Ryley's thigh as she saw him on the screen talking to her. The film was from the night of her second concert only days before, when she had first gotten Ryley's name.

As they watched they saw themselves kiss each other for a brief instant and then react with shock to the explosion of flash bulbs. They saw Britney clearly as she stared cold daggers at the cameras and then Ryley climb into the saddle. The image shrunk to contain the upper right corner of the television as a reporter for MTV began to talk.

"As you all could plainly see," said the reporter. "It was apparent that this was a first encounter for the teen queen and her cowboy and she was rather unhappy about being interrupted.

"We have further footage, which you will see in a few moments of the following night, that had turned out to be a more heated encounter for the two."

The screen came back with footage of the next night, and Ryley and Britney entangled in a passionate embrace. As they watched they saw her legs wrap around his waist and could clearly see her grinding herself against him.

Reliving the whole experience had caused Britney to begin to breathe rather heavily. Undoing her robe, she straddled Ryley, still facing the television, with her back to him, and slid his throbbing erection into her already wet pussy. She threw her head back and moaned as she began to pump herself up and down his shaft while his hands went to her hips to help guide her.

She pinched her nipples in pure ecstasy as she watched herself lead Ryley into the bus and then the reporter came back. Britney ignored the woman as she concentrated on her building orgasm, which was approaching so quickly it took her by surprise. Squeezing her eyes shut she squealed with delight as her pussy clamped down on Ryley's cock.

Bending over backwards she leaned against Ryley, still pinching her nipples as he hammered her pussy relentlessly. She could feel his cock jerk and throb in her pussy and then his explosion. He exploded inside her and she felt his cum splashing inside her as he pumped slowly.

Expertly, he guided her off his cock to lie beside him, her head on his chest while she absently stroked his cock. Their eyes focused on the screen as they saw themselves arguing on the screen at the press conference just the day before. Then they watched themselves make up with a loving embrace and then the whole scene where Jim and Chris spilled the entire story of how the record company had tried to keep them apart. Then the reporter came back.

"So apparently Miss Spears was saved by this cowboy she found. This news only reached the papers and the television only yesterday afternoon. But sales of Britney's records have gone through the roof since that time. It appears that the public loves this damsel in distress story as our interviews on the street showed."

The screen flashed to a group of young girls on the street talking into the microphone.

"Britney is so cool," one of them said. "And this cowboy is so hot. I'm so glad that they like got together after all."

"Yeah," another one cut in. "He's so much cooler than Justin. I mean he's like a total rebel!"

The reporter came back on the screen a moment later.

"Like I said, this cowboy is apparently 'the rebel' that America always pictured its teen queen with."

The show faded off after that and Britney looked at Ryley.

"Did you hear that?" Britney asked, her voice full of excitement. "You're a bigger hit than Justin Timberlake and his whole and of wanna be's."

Ryley smirked. "I don't care. I've got you, that's all I'm here for."

"Oh Ryley," Britney cooed and kissed his neck, sucking lightly. "Come one, get up, we're going to have company."

_________

Ryley was standing in front of the mirror in Britney's bedroom, tucking in his shirt when the doorbell rang. He listened intently as he heard Britney open the door and give someone an enthusiastic greeting. Ryley could hear a man's voice also and he hastily fastened his belt and then pulled on his boots.

Grabbing his hat, he walked down the hall towards the staircase. The voices were louder now and Ryley was beginning to get the impression he wasn't going to like whoever it was that was downstairs. Somehow he managed to make it down the wooden staircase without making a sound.

He walked through the entrance into the living room and saw Britney sitting on the couch leaning her against her hand with her elbow propped on the back of the sofa. Across from her was a man wearing a suit that must have cost four thousand dollars and a smile that must have cost as much. He had long dark hair and dark skin and piercing black eyes that at the moment were staring unwaveringly into Britney's.

12