The Cowboy Way Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So Britney had watched for a while as they had raised the car up on a hydraulic lift. Ryley had explained to them what happened, what he was sure was broken and what he wanted replaced and enhanced. Much to Britney's embarrassment Ryley had then told the group about her failed drag racing experience, drawing some laughter and a few remarks about how imports suck.

Then Britney had left the group and gone into an adjoining room that was obviously the break room, which is where she now found herself. She had been in there by herself for about an hour, before Ryley came in to join her. He was smiling from ear to ear as he closed the door and Britney realized this was the first time she had ever seen him really relaxed.

"You're in your element out there, huh?" she asked.

He looked up at her and nodded. " I've been gone for a long time, Brit."

She smiled as he used one of the pet names her family used to give her. An even wider smile crossed her face as she heard the audible click of the door as Ryley locked it. He crossed the room to stand in front of her and placed his hands on her hips.

Their lips met as Britney wrapped her arms around his neck. She sought out his tongue with a hunger she didn't know she had had until his lips met hers. His right hand slipped under her shirt and rose up to slide her bra down and grasp her breast. He pinched her nipple lightly between his fingers and she moaned into his mouth.

She lowered her hand down to the front of his pants and squeezed his throbbing cock through the material. Britney could feel the organ straining under her touch and she deftly lowered his zipper and reached inside his pants. Ryley froze as he always did when her fingers came into contact with his cock, the skin of which felt like it was on fire to Britney.

Not without some difficulty she wrestled the rock hard organ, which had her dripping with desire out of his pants. She wanted to feel his cock filling her pussy so badly that her body was actually shaking with desire. Perhaps it had been the high-octane agenda of the day or the smell of gasoline and oil permeating the air but Britney felt like a Formula One car that needed to be put through its paces. And she knew Ryley was the only driver who could satisfy her.

Without a word, Britney released him with both hands and grabbed the waistband of her pants. Ryley's eyes gleamed as she her pants down, allowing them to fall around her ankles. She stepped out of them, leaving her in the baby blue tank top and bra, her thong and her shoes. Turning around she leaned over the table, grasping the far side, preparing herself for the ride she was about to enjoy.

Ryley rubbed pulled her thong to the side and rubbed her slit, spreading her juices around her mound, enjoying the slick feel of her sex. He could feel Britney pushing back against him and he knew she was aching to feel his cock inside her. Ryley couldn't wait to give it to her and needed this just as badly as she did. Being around cars all day had also given him a burning need her couldn't explain but was all too familiar with.

Taking his cock in his hand he guided the massive head to her opening and pushed against her lips. They spread slowly, accepting his intruding cock with a reluctant eagerness. Leaning over Britney, he laid his hands on top of hers and they entwined their fingers. Ryley closed his eyes and thrust forward with a quick, muscular motion.

Britney squeezed her eyes shut and emitted a high-pitched squeal as her cunt was filled in a split second. Her body shuddered in one of the most powerful orgasms of her young life and she arched her back against Ryley as her pussy convulsed around his cock. Her hyper-excited nerve endings could feel every vein, every indentation and every grain of skin that made up Ryley's throbbing organ.

While she was still shaking, Ryley slowly began to withdraw, using just his hips and keeping their bodies in contact. He paused with just the head inside her and then thrust forward again, pressing Britney's hips to the table and causing her to rock forwards. Immediately she was consumed with another orgasm, though not as powerful as the first, being so soon after it drew no less of a reaction.

Ryley could hear Britney draw a sharp intake of breath as he thrust into her and could feel her pussy squeezing him like his cock was in a velvet vice. Trying to remain in control he began to build up a slow rhythm, filling and emptying her pussy and enjoying the warm, wet feel of it. He realized again that he was fucking one of the most beautiful, most fantasized about women on the face of the earth. This thought did nothing to quell the burning feeling he was trying so desperately to stave off at the moment.

Before long he was fucking in Britney with a reckless abandon. The table was shuddering under their copulation and if it weren't for the constant sound of air ratchets and the thumping of the air compressor in the other, Ryley was sure his former teammates would hear Britney's chorus of moans, whining and squeals. Shifting his position slightly, Ryley managed to get his cock to rub against her clitoris on every stroke.

Britney's eyes were flooded with a white-hot light as she had her third orgasm. Ryley was indeed the greatest fuck she had ever found. His cock was stretching her almost to the point of causing pain, but hanging so close on the verge it was stimulating every nerve ending the girl had in that area of her body. She bit her lower lip as she thrust back against him and wondered how this could ever get better. Then an idea struck her and smiled a wickedly sexy smile.

Reaching up with one hand she touched Ryley's face. " Ryley," she breathed in between his thrusts. " I want to try something."

He slowed his motions and Britney could tell he was close to flooding her with a hot load of cum.

"What?" he asked with a strangled breath.

She looked over her shoulder at him and found his blue eyes, half closed in lust, staring back at her. Britney swiveled her hips, feeling his cock moving inside her and smiled as Ryley groaned and squeezed her hands gently.

"I want you to fuck me," she whispered.

Ryley blinked. " I thought I was," he replied.

Britney kissed his chin. " In the ass," she whispered, licking his bottom lip.

Ryley straightened up behind her. " Are you sure?"

"Yes, Ryley, fuck my ass. But go slow at first I've never done this before," she explained as she lowered her face and chest to the table, folding her hands under her cheek.

Ryley looked down at her ass, which was now sticking up in the air, his cock still buried to the hilt inside her pussy. Slowly, he withdrew from her and watched her pussy close slowly after his cock had left it empty. He decided his cock was lubricated enough with her juices to make this possible so he took it in hand and aimed it at the puckered, light brown rosebud of her ass.

He pressed the massive head against the tight muscle and wondered how he was going to fit it through that hole. But, Britney had pretty much ordered him to do this so he pressed against the hole. He felt it contract against him so he pushed harder. He could feel Britney's entire body tense up.

"Britney," he said, as he pushed harder. " Relax, sweetheart. Let me in."

Britney took a deep breath and then sighed, relaxing her body. Immediately Ryley's cock slipped into her ass, burying about three inches before Britney reacted. Her upper body shot up off the table and Ryley covered her mouth with his hand before she could scream. The muted roar of her screaming reaction reached his ears, and caused his hand to vibrate.

Her fingernails clawed the table as her asshole convulsed around his shaft. Ryley held his position, not daring to move. The incredible tightness of her asshole was making his body demand to be buried as deep as he could get inside of it. But he wasn't sure how much of Britney's reaction was pain or surprise.

Britney could never recall a feeling like this. She felt so deliciously full that she was ignoring the pain she was feeling. The second Ryley's erection had entered her she had had an orgasm of an entirely different sort that tingled against the base of her spine. Reaching up she pulled Ryley's hand from her mouth and looked over her shoulder at him, flipping her hair out of the way.

Ryley could see the look in Britney's eyes and it was one of pure sexual, animalistic desire. He knew she didn't want him to stop. Grabbing her hips with both hands he pushed his cock against her convulsing ass and felt himself surge forwards.

His nuts slapped against Britney's pussy as he went as deep as he could inside her. Britney arched her back and threw her head back, causing her hair to dangle from her head to the small of her back. Ryley found the pose amazingly erotic, her body contorted into such a fashion, every muscle on her body straining.

Slowly, he began to withdraw from her, leaving just the head inside her and looked down to see her sphincter stretched around his organ. Already he could feel his cum churning inside his nuts and he knew that this wouldn't last long. Drawing a deep breath he shoved his cock back to the hilt inside her ass. She grunted as he bottomed out and drew a sharp intake of breath as he withdrew.

Within a few seconds Ryley was fucking Britney's ass with long, powerful strokes and he could literally feel the suction of her ass drawing his cum from his balls. Britney was thrusting back against him and urging him on. Ryley could tell she was enjoying this immensely and she looked the part. Her hair was flying around her head as her body was thrust forwards from him only to have her push herself back.

"Come on, Ryley!" she grunted. " Fuck my ass! I want to feel your hot cum inside me!"

Ryley groaned as he automatically went to short, quick thrusts, desperate to get as deep inside of her as possible to fill her with his load.

"Fuck me!" Britney whined. " Now god damn it! Harder!"

Ryley felt his cock expanding with a burning pain and he roared inside his throat as his cock suddenly exploded. He pumped his cock a few more times then withdrew to the tip and just as quickly slammed back inside Britney's ass. His cock jerked and spewed, flooding her ass with his cum.

Britney could feel the cum splashing inside her, creating a deliciously squishy, hot feeling inside her. The feel of Ryley's cock jerking and filling her ass was incredibly naughty and hot that she felt her pussy convulse in orgasm. She rocked her hips in the throes of her orgasm, milking Ryley's cock further. She could feel him erupt again, shooting forth another rope of his hot cum, adding to the countless other ones he had already shot into her.

Ryley collapsed on top of Britney, pressing her body to the table. She turned her head and their lips met, both of them out of breath. Britney could feel his cock trembling inside her ass and she giggled at the sensation. Ryley laughed as well when Britney squeezed her ass and wiggled her hips.

"That was amazing," Britney whispered.

Ryley kissed her on the cheek. " I know, thank you, Britney. You are incredible."

Britney smiled. " I don't want you to take that out, ever," she whispered.

Ryley smiled. " I don't ever want to take it out, either. But we have to."

"Well we'll just have to put it back in there when we get home," she replied, licking his bottom lip as he stood up.

Ryley gently pulled his cock from her ass and watched it close slowly. Picking up a roll of paper towels from a nearby counter, he pulled a few sheets off and delicately wiped his cum from Britney's ass. Then he used a few more to wipe his cock off.

Britney stood up slowly, her legs feeling like rubber beneath her. After tucking his cock back into his pants Ryley placed one hand on Britney's waist to steady her and with the other he picked up her pants. He knelt down and slid her pants on as she lifted her feet for him.

Ryley stood up, pulling up her pants as he went until her had them around her waist and he stood before her. Britney placed her arms around his neck and they kissed for several long seconds. Finally Ryley reached under her shirt, tucked her breast back into her bra and then adjusted her shirt back to where it had been.

"Come on," he said, kissing her forehead. " Let's see if they finished with your car."

A few hours later

Once again Britney was at the wheel of the Camaro, feeling the vibrations of the monster LS1 through the steering wheel and shifter. Ryley was sitting beside her, his hat resting on the back seat for now. His blue eyes had a light to them that Britney wasn't sure was from their encounter earlier or from seeing all his old friends again. She could only guess it was a combination of both.

TJ and his crew had done a lot in the few hours they had had the Camaro. The rear had definitely blown when Britney had tried to race that kid so the crew had replaced the original rear with a full on, badass, aftermarket rear that could handle all the power the car would ever make. They had also replaced all the brakes with an aftermarket set that was designed for road races. And the entire suspension had been replaced with aftermarket components, lowering the car and beefing up the suspension to road-race- ready.

Britney could definitely feel the difference in the car. It was much more responsive to her inputs and even more catty in its response. All in all Britney was definitely happy she had bought the car and even more delighted with the tastes she had developed, both in cars and in other areas, she thought with a smile feeling the pleasant soreness in her ass.

Later that night Britney and Ryley were spooned together in bed; Ryley's gentle breathing informing her that he was asleep. Another load of his cum was still in her ass, Britney had yet to go and take care of it, she was enjoying the warmth of his body at the moment. She was also finding it hard to sleep.

The message that had been waiting on her answering machine that night had excited and troubled her. The choice it had placed before her was a great one. It would mean choosing between Ryley and her career. She wasn't sure what to do and hadn't told Ryley. What could she say?

She would have to decide by tomorrow. Her career or Ryley? They both made her happy. Now that he had helped her get rid of her tyrannical record company she could branch off on her own, make her own decisions, and write her music unobstructed. But that would mean leaving the cowboy she had come to enjoy so much.

Britney wasn't sure if she really did love him or not. In fact Britney had never loved anyone other than her family. You would think in the business she was in she would be surrounded by love and would know it when she saw it. But the fact was she didn't know love, so she couldn't identify it.

Either way, on the following day Britney would have to decide, she thought as she climbed out from under the covers. Looking down at Ryley as he slept peacefully she smiled. She did enjoy his company; maybe it was love. Maybe it wasn't. Sighing, she swallowed hard and made up her mind. The next morning she would tell him about her problem and give him the news.

12