The Cowboy Way Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryley thought he was going to pass out as he watched Angelina close her eyes in delight as she licked her juices off her fingers. Then she slid her fingers back out of her mouth, pulling her lower lip out slightly and then looked right at Ryley. He knew then that she had known he was there the entire time.

From then on Angelina and he had been playing a game. Ryley knew he was going to fuck her eventually. If he wanted to, all he had to do was say it. That fact was what made him continue the game. He could tell she enjoyed it and for his part Ryley was having fun as well. Opening the refrigerator he took out another bottle of water and thought yet again what it would be like to fuck Angelina. He had no doubt it would be an incredible experience.

“ I just hope I live through it,” Ryley said to himself.

As if in answer to his thoughts he heard someone speaking. Turning around, he looked out the window and saw something that made him jealous as all hell.

Angelina was leading walking backwards, leading a smiling TJ towards her RV. Ryley watched as she leaned up against the large black bus and pulled TJ to her. She lifted her left leg and wrapped it around the back of his legs. Ryley could clearly see TJ grinding himself against her as she reached down and grabbed his ass, pulling him against her.

TJ buried his face against her throat and Angelina moaned. She opened her eyes and looked right at Ryley. An evil smile spread across her face as she reached over and opened the door to her bus. Unbelievably, she winked right at Ryley, and then walked into the RV with TJ.

Ryley shook his head. He wasn’t jealous of TJ. TJ was his best friend and he should have a chance to be with some of these women, just like Ryley. What pissed him off was that Angelina was only doing TJ to piss off Ryley. It was working too. Now he couldn’t wait to fuck her.

“ I’m gonna fuck her till she passes out,” Ryley said, smiling to himself. He was amazed how much he wanted to do her.

THE NEXT DAY

Rain pounded on the roof of the trailer and thunder rumbled in the skies overhead. Ryley looked out the window of his trailer at the near flooded campground around his trailer. It had been raining like this for about twelve hours with no sign of letting up.

Filming had obviously been cancelled and everyone was either in their trailers or had made the long drive to the nearest town for some entertainment. Ryley had elected to stay in his trailer, declining TJ, who had been grinning like a fool, who said that he was going into town with the other guys. Ryley had made an excuse about needing to go over some paperwork.

There was no paperwork. All he did was drive cars. Ryley was hanging around because he knew that today would be the day something was going to happen. But since TJ had left, Ryley hadn’t seen anyone else. He wasn’t sure Angelina was even there anymore.

Shaking his head, Ryley stared out at the rain. Suddenly, he had an overwhelming urge. Opening the door to his trailer, he stepped outside. Immediately he was soaked to the bone. His clothes lasted for about a second before becoming flooded.

The rain pounded against him in huge drops, the water cool and clean. He walked out into the middle of the area created by his trailer, Angelina’s RV and another trailer. Leaning his head back, he opened his mouth, letting the water drip inside. He swallowed a mouthful, the crisp water refreshing.

Reaching up, he ran his hands through his hair ringing the water back across his scalp. He could feel the water running down his back and right into his boxers. The feeling was strange but not unpleasant. Suddenly, he could sense her presence.

He couldn’t explain it, but something was telling him he wasn’t alone. Turning around he saw her not five feet away. The look she was giving him made it all too clear why he had felt her presence. She had the look of a hunter, Ryley was the prey and his primitive survival instincts had kicked in.

She stood there in the rain, her eyes locked on his. The rain had her long hair plastered over her shoulders and covered her entire body, just like his. Her clothes, in their soaked state, did nothing to hide her curves. Angelina’s dark nipples were clearly visible on her large breasts through the white, spaghetti string top she wore.

Already her chest was heaving, her mouth slightly open and her lower lip protruding in her classic, pouting manner. Ryley grabbed the bottom of his shirt and pulled it off over his head, letting it fall to the puddles of water around him. Angelina smiled wickedly as she took in his well-defined upper body.

Angelina took a step forwards, her hand reaching out to his chest. Ryley smiled, then grabbed her hand and spun her around, forcing her arm up behind her back, not enough to hurt, but enough to show her he knew her game. She gasped, then look over her shoulder at him, a smile playing on her lips.

“ I know your game, Angelina,” Ryley said into her ear.

He ran his hand around her waist and under the waistband of her spandex running shorts. Not wasting time Ryley reached down and cupped her sex in his hand, smiling at the warmth and moisture there. Angelina gasped, and a sound emanated from her throat that Ryley could only call a purr.

“ If we’re going to play it,” she said. “ Then call me Angie.”

Ryley removed his hands from her shorts and slid it up her stomach and across her breasts. He wrapped his fingers gently around her throat and guided her mouth to his. Her full lips met his and her tongue snaked into his mouth. Her tongue seemed to be alive as it squirmed inside his mouth, making his knees go weak.

In his weakened state Angelina reached between them and grabbed his cock through his jeans. Ryley grimaced and released her as she squeezed hard enough to show him she quite literally had him by the balls. She turned around, and looked up at him, biting her lower lip in barely suppressed joy.

“ Very nice, Ryley.”

He smiled then reached out and grabbed the front of her shirt in his hand. Angelina smiled as he pulled her to him. She squeezed him harder with the intent of making him let go, but he ignored the slight pain. When her body was pressed to his, he placed his other hand on her ass and with the one holding her shirt, pulled it over her head.

Angelina’s incredible breasts were now bared to the rain and they pressed against his chest. He looked down at the tattoos on her stomach, the one on her shoulder and the quote tattooed on the arm that was squeezing his cock. Ryley squeezed her ass, which was pleasantly hard under his touch.

“ No fair,” Angelina pouted.

Ryley smiled. “ I never said I was fair, Angie.”

“ You never said much to me.”

“ We never had to say a word did we?” he asked. “ We both wanted this from moment one.”

Angelina opened his pants and pulled his cock out into the rain. She used the moisture to slide her hand over his burning erection.

“ No, we didn’t need to say anything.”

With that said, she dropped to her knees right in the middle of the puddle they were standing in. Ryley kept his eyes on Angelina as she stroked his cock, which was at eye level with her, with one hand and squeezed his balls with the other. He moaned as she leaned closer, licking the head of his cock.

Ryley placed one hand on the back of her head as she wrapped her full lips around his shaft, sucking the head pf his cock into her mouth. He groaned at the hot vacuum created by her lips and the feel of her tongue caressing him. She sucked as hard as she could as she began to lower her lips down his shaft.

It was the beginning of the best blowjob Ryley had ever had. Angelina lowered her lips all the way to the base of his shaft, her nose pressing up against his sparse pubic hair. Her tongue flicked out, tickling his nuts, which were still being teased by her hand. The feel of her throat convulsively trying to swallow his made Ryley’s knees shake.

Slowly, she brought her mouth up his shaft. When his cock was halfway in her mouth, she wrapped her other hand around his shaft and began to stroke his cock, bobbing her head along with her hand. Ryley thrust his hips, fucking her mouth and guiding her head with his hands.

The rain continued to pound both of them, but neither paid any attention. Thunder rumbled in the skies above them as Angelina looked up, smiling around Ryley’s shaft. He looked down at her and smiled back.

Pulling her mouth off his cock, Ryley yanked her to her feet. Angelina gasped and smiled, enjoying the game. She kissed him passionately, and then Ryley pushed her back, shoving her into the side of her RV. Angelina hit the bus hard enough to cause a resounding thud to echo through the interior.

She smiled wickedly at him as Ryley grabbed her wrists and pinned them above her head with one hand. Angelina moaned, thrusting her chest out as Ryley lowered his mouth to her breasts. He licked, sucked and bit her nipples hard enough to cause her pain, but Angelina loved it. She threw her head back, moaning and crying.

“ Yes, Ryley!” she hissed. “ You want me? Huh?” she asked, her voice holding a demonic edge.

Ryley brought his face to hers.

“ You want me?” she repeated. “ Then take me!”

He grinned and spun her around, pressing her upper body against the cold metal of the RV. Angelina braced herself against the bus with her hands as Ryley pulled her hips back, causing her upper body to slide lower, her breasts dragging across the metallic surface. She screamed as Ryley tore her skimpy shorts right off her, the fabric tearing at the seams.

His hand slid down from the small of her back, between her ass cheeks to her pussy. Angelina gasped as he slid two fingers inside her tight, hot and willing snatch. Ryley smiled at the feel of her slick juices coating his hand. Pulling his fingers out, he grabbed his throbbing cock and guided it to her waiting hole.

“ OH FUCK!!!” Angelina screamed as Ryley rammed his entire nine-inch shaft to the hilt inside her.

Ryley grabbed Angelina’s narrow waist, holding her impaled on his cock as her orgasm crashed over her. He felt like he was going to explode at the feel of her tight, velvet vice convulsing on his cock. She clawed at the side of the RV, her nails making squealing sounds.

He held her against the bus, the side of her face pressed to the metal. Her eyes were squeezed shut and her mouth hung open in breathless ecstasy. Reaching up to her shoulder, Ryley held her in place as he began to withdraw from within her. He watched the tight membrane of her pussy pull back out as his shaft slid from within her body.

Waiting until just the tip was left inside her, he paused for a moment, then rammed back into her. Angelina’s body rocked forwards with his thrust, her body banging against the RV. She braced herself, spreading her hands out and thrusting her hips out to him.

Grabbing onto her waist again with both hands, Ryley began to thrust in and out of her quick and hard. Unlike all the other girls he had had sex with, this was nothing more than pure animalistic fucking. This was even more primal then when he and Christina fucked. Angelina was purely in it for the sex, nothing more.

Ryley hammered into her snatch as hard as he possibly could. Angelina pushed herself away from the bus with her upper body, thrusting her hips back to meet his, only to be slammed forwards again. Her moans of passion filled his ears and spurred him to fuck her harder than he dreamed possible.

Leaning over her back, Ryley kissed her on the ear. The harsh sound of her breathing reached his ears as she turned around and kissed him, her tongue running around his lips.

“ You like this, Angie?” he hissed into her ear.

She whined as he forced himself as far into her as he could and held himself there. He swiveled his hips, rooting his cock inside her and rubbing her clit. This triggered another orgasm inside her.

Angelina cried out, her voice climbing until she ran out of breath. Ryley held her up with one arm while she bucked against him. He pulled his cock back then slammed into her again, feeling every inch of his cock inside her.

“ Jesus, Ryley,” Angelina cried. “ Your cock is so fucking incredible! Fuck me till I can’t stand up anymore.”

Ryley smiled like a fool as he stood up and grabbed her hips, her upper body sagging further down the side of the RV. He picked up his rhythm again, fucking her body with complete abandon. The tight, gripping feel of Angelina’s snatch gave him an otherworldly stamina.

He sawed his cock in and out of her pussy for what seemed like hours. The rain continued to pour down on them, covering Angelina’s tan skin and adding lubrication to his cock. Knowing that he was fucking this unbelievably gorgeous woman right where anyone could walk over and see them was an incredible aphrodisiac. Ryley felt like he could fuck her forever.

Angelina came and came on his cock, screaming in passion until her voice pretty much gave out. Ryley could only hear grunts and breathless gasps from her after awhile. His cock was burning; throbbing so hard he could hear it in his head. The beat of his heart matched the sounds of their bodies meeting with a slap of flesh.

The raw sensation of her box pulling on the skin of his engorged cock made his entire being burn with the need for release. Somehow he managed to stave off his needs; instead he hammered into her body, brutally fucking her like she wasn’t even there. Angelina had asked him to fuck her until she couldn’t stand and he had every intention of trying to just that.

Finally, he turned the corner. Ryley could feel his cock swelling even more, throbbing and twitching inside of her body. Angelina moaned as her hands slid off the RV and dangled below her upper body. Ryley jerked her body back and forth on his cock, her breasts swaying below her body as he hammered her burning snatch.

Ryley felt his balls contract and his cock jerk. He exploded inside her, groaning loudly. He kept hammering her pussy as his cock erupted; flooding her insides with is load. His thrusts became short and quick. Looking down, he could see his cum on his shaft and could see it leaking out from her well-fucked hole.

Angelina groaned, her head hanging down. Ryley groaned as his cock spit the last rope of his cum inside her. He let go of her hips and Angelina collapsed to the ground. He looked down at her, a smile on his face as he looked at her, lying in a puddle of water.

Her shorts were around her one ankle; her hair was bedraggled and matted to her face and body. Angelina’s eyes were closed; her mouth hanging open and her breasts were almost submerged. Ryley managed to tuck his cock back inside his pants, and then he reached down and picked up Angelina’s body.

Cradling her in his arms, Ryley walked to the front of the bus and opened the door. Still holding Angelina in his arms, Ryley walked inside and to the back of the bus. He set her down on the bed and then flipped on the lights.

After finding a towel in one of the cabinets he went back to the bed. Ryley took Angelina’s dripping sneakers off her feet and set them in the corner then pulled her shorts off her ankle. Using the towel, he dried her off, rubbing her entire body with the fluffy cloth.

When he looked up, Angelina was looking down at him with a slight smile. He smiled when he heard that strange purr coming from her throat. As he dried off her breasts he could feel the sound rumbling in her chest, just like a cat. It was the sexiest sound he had ever heard a woman make.

“ What is that?” he asked her with a smile as he continued to dry her off.

“ Pure contentment, Ryley,” she replied, her hand rising to run along his bare back.

Ryley stood up and dried himself off a little with the towel before setting it on the table in the corner.

“ Thank you, Ryley,” Angelina said. “ You are one of the best fucks I’ve ever had.”

He smiled. “ Well thank you, Angie. You’re one of the most incredible ones I’ve ever had.”

Angelina propped herself up on one elbow, her breasts jutting out from her chest.

“ Christina said I’d like you,” he said as he looked down at her.

Angelina raised her eyebrows. “ Christina Aguilera?”

“ Yeah.”

“ Ooh, Christina. Yeah, we spent some time together.”

“ Wait, you two had sex?”

Angelina rolled onto her stomach and looked up at him. “ Of course, silly. I love having sex with women.”

Ryley couldn’t believe it.

“ Oh don’t be so naïve.”

“ I’m sorry, Angie. I’m still getting used to Hollywood and everything that goes on.”

“ You’ll get used to it,” she replied. “ You’re like the up and coming most eligible bachelor in the town so you better get used to it.”

“ I don’t think that’ll ever happen.”

Angelina laughed. “ Are you kidding me? There have been pictures of you in every major tabloid in the past six months with Britney Spears, Mandy Moore and Christina Aguilera,” She said, ticking off the girls on her fingers.

“ Who knows where the speculations will go form there. Trust me, Ryley they will dig up everything and every love from your past and put it out there for the world to see.”

“ How do you know?”

She smiled. “ They did it to me. Pretty soon you’ll have MTV calling you. When they call you I’d recommend sitting down and talking with them. The one thing you want to remember is that if you don’t talk with them, they’ll take it personally and make you out to be an asshole.”

Ryley rolled his eyes.

“ You probably don’t care what other people think of you. But you may want to worry about what the people you love will think about you.”

“ Like who?”

Angelina smiled wickedly. “ Miss Moore for instance.”

Ryley looked away.

“ You see? Everyone will be able to see that you care about her. And if you deny them then they’ll turn her against you. It’s the business, stud. Drama sells.”

“ Yeah, I guess you’re right.”

“ I know I’m right.”

Angelina reached out and took his hand. He looked down at her.

“ Now take off your clothes and get in this bed with me before everyone gets back.”

Ryley smiled and took off the rest of his clothes. He slid on to the bed behind Angelina and cupped her gorgeous ass in his hands. She turned her face over her shoulder and kissed him as he slid his cock back inside her pussy.

They lay there on the bed in the spoon position, Ryley thrusting into her pussy. Angelina was still tender form their previous bout, so she clawed at the sheets, drawing sharp intakes of breath between her tightly clenched teeth. Ryley held onto her hips and used slow, deep strokes groaning at the feel of her tight snatch.

Soon she rolled onto her stomach, her face turned to the side on the bed as Ryley thrust into her from behind. He thrust against her body, closing his eyes at the intense feelings and the sounds of her moans and whining. Angelina came on his cock, her juices coating his cock and flooding the sheets under her.

Before long Ryley flooded her insides again, his cum roaring into her. Angelina threw her head and moaned, a satisfied smile gracing her lips. Ryley collapsed on top of her his cock still buried inside her. Angelina let him remain there for a few minutes, allowing his cock to soften before moving from underneath him.

She took him into her arms and watched him fall asleep. A smile spread across her face as she felt his arms around her, a comforting gesture. It wasn’t often anymore where she would fuck a guy just to fuck him and he would have the decency to cuddle afterwards. Angelina guessed it was because she always looked so purely sexual that people forgot she was a person inside.

Angelina liked Ryley, not romantically, but the kind of way you like someone out of respect. She respected what he had come from, what he had endured and the fact that for all apparent purposes he was back in the spotlight. He would need a lot of help adjusting to the Hollywood lifestyle should he choose to live it.