The Cowboy Way Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryley smiled. "Thanks. It's just that I get sick of them after about five minutes. I understand that people get all giddy about people like us, but most of the time I still feel like a normal guy. You're the one who's been in movies and on TV and stuff. You're the star. I just drive."

Ashley laughed. "Oh no, Cowboy. You're the one that's the star. I'm just filler for those guys."

"Don't say that, Ash. You're far too gorgeous to be filler."

Ashley laughed. "You did it again."

"What?" Ryley asked as he looked over at her.

"You called me Ash."

Ryley smiled.

"You should do that more often."

"What's that?"

Ashley placed a lollipop in her mouth and shifted it to one side. "Smile," she said. "You look good when you do."

"I smile," he replied, giving her a big, cheeky grin.

Ashley laughed. "That's awful. I mean smile for real. All the pictures I see of you always show you with this slightly pissed look on your face."

Ryley raised his eyebrows and glanced over at her. "All my pictures? You keeping an eye on me?"

"Well no- I mean not really- It's just that you've been hard to miss these past few months. I mean with all the rumors about Christina, Angelina not to mention everything with Mandy. People say you've slept with every girl you've worked with since you started driving again."

Ryley kept his mouth shut at that. Ashley's eyes narrowed at his silence.

"Have you?"

He looked over at her and saw her regarding him with an intense expression.

"I guess. I mean I never set out with that in mind, okay? I don't want you to think I'm an asshole. It just happened."

Ashley nodded then turned and looked out the window. "Yeah, you're a guy it's understandable."

"No, Ashley," Ryley said, feeling very defensive. "I didn't sleep with them just to . . . you know."

"No, I don't," she snapped, glaring over at him.

"It happened in every case, I guess because I've been looking for the-"

He stopped. She was going to think he was either a loser or a horrible liar.

"You were looking for what?" she demanded.

Ryley looked over at her. "The love of my life."

Ashley lost all expression from her face. "Oh, sorry."

He watched her turn and look out the window as she sucked on the lollipop. The act was driving him up the walls. As he watched, he could see her smiling in the reflection of the window.

"What's so funny?"

Ashley looked over at him.

"I see you smiling."

She smiled, not bothering to hide it. "I'm sorry. It's just such a shock to hear that from a guy like you."

"Why?"

"Well you're all cowboy boots, fast cars and horses and stuff. I mean you're what every little boy pictures himself growing up to be. But to hear you say you slept with all those women because you were looking for the love of your life is just . . . well, kind of sweet. In a misguided, self-deprecating kind of way."

Ryley smiled over at her. "Why are you so interested anyway? I mean you were the first one."

"First what?" she asked with a frown.

"The first girl that came onto me that I slept with after breaking up with Britney."

"So you're telling me that you thought I might have been the one?"

Ryley shrugged and looked back out at the road.

Ashley smirked. "In your dreams."

"In yours," he shot back.

Ashley snorted. "You mean my nightmares."

"Fantasies."

"Loser."

"Tease."

"Tease?" she asked, with a look of shock.

Ryley nodded without looking over. "Got a lollipop for me?"

Ashley laughed long and hard. Ryley removed his right hand from the shifter and reached over, tickling Ashley ruthlessly. She laughed and fought with him, enjoying the game just as much as he was.

By the time they had calmed down they were nearing Ryley's parents' house. Ashley fell silent and cast her eyes out the window at the passing neighborhood. Ryley put the clutch in and let the Camaro coast into the driveway. He killed the engine and opened the door as Ashley climbed out on her side.

He looked over at her as she stretched, interlacing her fingers and extending her arms over her head. His eyes couldn't help but be drawn to her breasts as they pushed against the fabric of her shirt. He watched her stomach flatten even further as it tightened up and he could just see the outline of her ribcage against her shirt. A smile crossed his face as he realized just how beautiful she was.

She looked over at him and caught him smiling. Instead of saying anything, she just returned his look, holding his gaze for several moments. Ryley finally reached into the backseat and grabbed her bags, then led her up onto the back deck. He unlocked the door into the kitchen and walked inside.

Later that night they were sitting up in Ryley's room watching television and just talking. Ashley had the controller and was flipping through the channels. She finally settled on MTV and leaned back against the arm of the couch, pulling both bare feet up and digging them into the cushions. Again, Ryley glanced over at her from where he sat in the recliner a few feet away.

Ashley had changed into a pair of white, drawstring sweatpants that were baggy and oversized, but only served to make her sexier. She had kept her baby blue top on and the colors contrasted nicely, making her eyes bluer and her hair darker. For what seemed like the hundredth time that evening, Ashley caught him staring at her.

"You know," she said, as she laid the TV controller on an end table behind her. "I was wondering something."

Ryley turned his attention back to the TV. "Wonder away," he replied.

" You slept with me and whoever because you were looking for love, right?"

Ryley looked back over at her but said nothing.

"So could you turn down sex? I mean you say you're different from other guys, but can you prove it?"

He shrugged. "How?"

"Well if a girl offered you sex, no strings attached, could you say no?"

Ryley smiled. "Could you?"

"Oh no, you don't get off that easy."

"Why not?"

"Because this is about you, not me."

"Well I'll let you know when an offer comes along."

Ashley laughed. "No you won't. I want proof."

"And how do you propose to find out?"

She gave him a playful smile and slowly stood up. Ryley felt all the color drain from his face.

"Oh, no," he breathed.

Ashley walked over to stand in front of him. Her blue eyes sparkled at him in the dim light of the room as she gave him a coy smile. She stepped forwards and slid one knee onto the recliner next to him and then slid the other one up on the opposite side. Ryley leaned back as she settled herself on his lap.

She reached down and grabbed the bottom of her shirt and pulled it over her head, throwing it to the floor. Ryley moaned as his nostrils filled with her scent, an intoxicating blend of lavender and her own enchanting smell. The blood rushed to his groin in a split second and his cock pushed against his jeans.

A smile crossed her face as she felt this. Ryley's eye settled on her nicely shaped breasts contained in a baby blue, lace bra. His hands moved of their own accord to her waist, caressing the silky smooth, soft skin he found there. Ashley bent down at the waist, pressing her chest to his, and moving her face to within inches of his own.

Ryley slid his hands to the small of her back where he reached lower, squeezing her firm ass and pulling her against him. She closed her eyes and moaned. When her blue eyes again met his they were glowing with desire. He felt her fingertips against his scalp, running through his hair.

"Just tonight," she breathed into his ear, gently licking his earlobe.

Ryley shuddered. He hadn't had sex in over a month and his desire was like a raging inferno.

"Ashley," he replied, his voice low, hoarse. "This isn't fair."

She gave a slight laugh then bent her head lower and bit him lightly on the neck.

"Ashley, don't. Please. You can't expect me to turn you down."

"Why not?"

Ryley moaned as she ground herself against his pulsing cock. "You're so gorgeous. And we've been down this road before, how can I say no?"

Ashley giggled. "I'm that good, huh?"

Ryley could only nod in response. His hands continued to squeeze her ass and he could feel her moving against him.

"Is this a test?"

Ashley grabbed a handful of his hair and looked him the eyes. She moved her lips to his, closing her eyes as Ryley did the same. The moment their lips touched Ryley lost all control.

He breathed deeply, inhaling her scent, filling his senses with it. His hands went to the sides of her back, pulling her further up the recliner to nestle her against his cock. Their tongues touching sent lightning bolts through both their bodies. Ashley sighed as he undid her bra, freeing her breasts, which were quickly cupped in his hands.

She pushed her chest against his hands as he rolled her nipples against his palms. Ryley grabbed her ass again and stood up, holding her against him. Ashley wrapped her arms around his neck, keeping their mouths pressed together as Ryley carried her across the room to the bed.

They both fell on to the mattress, Ashley spreading her legs and Ryley sliding into position, settling his cock against her mound. She crossed her ankles behind his back, locking him into place. He rubbed himself against her as he leaned down, taking one of her rose colored nipples into his mouth, gently biting and licking. Ashley threw her head back and moaned, her fingers tangling themselves in his short hair while she guided his mouth to her other breast.

Ryley stopped. He leaned back, moving away from Ashley. She looked up at him, her eyes burning embers of lust.

"Don't stop," she pleaded, her eyebrows narrowing.

"I have to," he replied. "You're testing me."

"No, Ryley, come on. I was just kidding. I want you. Right now I need you."

He shook his head and reached behind his back, disengaging Ashley's legs from around him.

"Believe me, you have no idea how hard this is for me, Ashley. I haven't had sex in a month, which is the longest I've gone in a while."

Ashley grabbed him by the front of the shirt. "Don't you dare get off this bed until you finish what you started."

Ryley looked down at her, his desire barely contained by his conscience. Ashley sat up and kissed him at the base of the neck, then ran her tongue up his neck until her mouth was by his ear.

"Fuck me, Ryley. I want you to make me scream."

Ryley squeezed his eyes shut. "To what end? I'm not like that. I'm sorry."

He gently pushed Ashley back onto the bed and stood up. Turning away, he left the room and walked downstairs. The emotions coursing through his body at that moment were indescribable. To turn down a woman like Ashley Scott was probably the last thing any man on the face of the earth would do and yet he had. Was it his pride, or was it something else?

As he leaned against the railing on the deck he tried to come up with an answer, but could find none. Hearing the back door open, he turned around. Ashley was walking towards him with a sweatshirt over her upper body.

Her arms were folded, her face lowered. Ryley looked down at her bare feet, her soft little feet a stark contrast against the weathered wood. She stopped a few feet away and they looked up at each other. He could see a cloud of emotions in her blue eyes. Ryley didn't know what to say, and in fact he still had no idea why he had turned her down. He was sure she was testing him, but he was also sure that she would have gone all the way, that she would have let him fuck her until she screamed, so why turn it down?

"Ryley, if I told you I had feelings for you, would that change anything?" she asked.

He looked up at her. "Don't play around, Ashley."

She stepped closer. "I'm not, Ryley. It's just . . ." she stopped and lowered her eyes.

Ryley could tell she needed to get something off her chest.. And as he looked at her he felt something growing inside of him. He wasn't sure what the feeling was, but he knew it had to do with Ashley.

He studied her lithe frame, outlined nicely by the sweatpants. She was undeniably attractive, with a sexuality that made his skin begin to burn. When she looked up at him and her blue eyes locked with his, he knew it was all over.

They stepped into each other's arms and their lips locked. Ryley inhaled deeply as they kissed. Their tongues sought out the other's. Her hands tangled themselves in his hair while his reached down and grabbed her firm ass. He didn't need any encouragement to lift her up so she could wrap her legs around his waist and grind herself against his growing cock.

The action took Ryley's breath away. Ashley laughed through the kiss, sensing Ryley's knees going weak. She bit his lower lip, pulling lightly.

"Take me inside, Ryley."

Ryley smiled as he carried her back into the house. By the time they got to the top of the stairs Ashley was laughing hysterically and Ryley was breathing heavy. He didn't even try to set her gently on the bed he just fell, landing to the side so he didn't hurt Ashley.

"Somebody needs to join the gym," Ashley giggled as she got up on her knees next to Ryley.

Ryley could only smile as Ashley undid his pants. He drew a sharp breath when he felt her hand on his cock. She pulled him out into the cool air and stroked his length, feeling his pulse through the hot skin.

Ashley's blazing blue eyes locked with his as she lowered her mouth. Ryley sat up on his elbows, his eyes narrowing to slits as he watched Ashley. Her tongue darted out and caressed the slit of his cock, pulling back with a string of precum that was already beginning to flow.

Ryley groaned and fell back as Ashley swallowed his cock in one deliberate move. He shuddered at the feel of her hot, wet mouth. He felt her tongue swirling around the base of his shaft, the sensation of her tongue ring pressed to the sensitive skin. His hands grabbed the sheets as she pulled her lips up his shaft. Another groan escaped Ryley's lips.

Ashley sat up, her hand still stroking his cock, which was now wet with her saliva. Ryley looked up at her smiling face.

"Are you gonna last long enough for me?"

Ryley sat up, throwing Ashley down onto the bed. She gasped as Ryley grabbed her sweatpants and ripped them off, throwing them over his shoulder. Ashley reached for the zipper of the sweatshirt, but Ryley grabbed her wrists and pulled her up to a sitting position in front of him. He pulled the sweatshirt up over her had and tossed it, leaving Ashley in only a baby blue lace thong and bra.

With Ashley's help, Ryley pulled his T-shirt off and it too joined the pile of clothes on the floor. Her hands flew to his chest, tracing the lines of the muscles she had been yearning for all day. Ryley reached around her back and with one soft, deft touch, unclasped the bra and let it fall off Ashley's shoulders. She ran her tongue from the base of his neck up to his left ear.

"Fuck me," she ordered.

Ryley pushed Ashley back onto the bed and grabbed her thong. Ashley raised her legs, pointing her toes at the ceiling and lifting her hips. Ryley's eyes devoured the sexy lines of her taut muscles. When he looked into her eyes he saw a fire that rivaled the one in his eyes. He slid the thong over her hips and off her legs.

He could already tell that Ashley didn't want to waste any more time. Grabbing his cock, he positioned it at the entrance to her pussy. They both looked down to see their joining. Ryley began to slide forward, the large, pulsing almost purple head of his cock split Ashley's lips without hesitation.

Ryley pushed forward, surging into Ashley's body with a hunger. She cried out, her upper body rising off the bed, her hands grabbing the sides of Ryley's neck. Her head lolled back, her mouth wide open, in a silent cry. When Ryley was buried inside of her she fell back to the bed, pulling him with her.

"Oh God," she cried. "I've wanted this for so long."

Ryley moved on her, pulling his cock back out to the tip, feeling every inch of her wet, hot pussy. Their lips met with a hunger, both of them breathing raggedly. When Ryley thrust into her for the second time she threw her head back, her body writhing in his arms. Ryley lowered his lips to her breasts, which were thrust out from her body, quivering with lust. He seized her nipple in his teeth, biting lightly and then licking it briefly before leaning back.

He began to fuck Ashley like they had both wanted him to since he had seen her at the airport. This was something that was so natural for the two of them. They had fit together perfectly when they first met and a second chance was long overdue.

Ashley seemed to gather herself enough to lean up and kiss Ryley while he pounded her pussy with long, hard, deliberate thrusts. She could already feel her first orgasm building. She could feel the tingling in her toes and in her spine.

"Fuck me, Ryley. I'm gonna cum," she managed to cry.

Then it was upon her, the white hot light exploding behind her eyes. Ashley couldn't tell if her eyes were squeezed shut or not all she could see was the feeling inside her. Her body clenched, her muscles going taut. Her breath caught in her throat for an instant.

"Jesus Christ, Ryley!" she cried. "Fuck me!"

Ryley did just that. He pounded into her as hard as he could. The feel of her pussy squeezing his cock was exquisite. Her orgasm had him gripped so tight he thought his eyes were going to be sucked into his head. He looked down and saw his thick shaft coated with his juices. He could feel the sweat trickling down his back.

Looking down at Ashley he could see that a light sweat had broken out over her body, reflecting the light that shone through the window. She looked up at him with those blue eyes and that was what set him off. He could feel his orgasm beginning to build. He could already feel it taking over his body. He could feel his muscles beginning to clench, his thrusts beginning to shorten.

Ashley sensed it too. She wrapped her legs around his lower back, crossing her ankles so he couldn't pull out. She kissed him, sucking his tongue into her mouth just like she had down to his cock.

"Oh, Ryley, I can feel it. You're going to cum."

Ryley could only moan.

"Ryley, I want you to cum inside me!" she ordered. "I want you to fill me up. I know it's been so long for you and I want you to cum inside me."

Ryley pistoned in and out of her, his hips the only thing on his body capable of moving and they seemed to doing it of their own accord. He was so happy to hear Ashley say that because he didn't think he'd be able to stop at that point.

He grabbed her hips and pulled her into each of his thrusts, slamming himself as deep as he could inside of her. Ashley fell back to the bed and grabbed her tits, punching her nipples, feeling another orgasm building. She could only hold on as Ryley pounded her. She knew they were going to be sore in the morning but this was so indescribably satisfying that she couldn't care if she couldn't walk after this night.

"Oh fuck," Ryley groaned.

He felt it start in his balls. The fire exploded there filling his body to the point where all he could feel was the burning in his cock. He felt himself growing, expanding inside Ashley's hot, vice-like pussy. And then he exploded.

He felt jet after jet of hot cum convulse through his shaft and out the tip of his cock. He pounded Ashley's body with shallow thrusts, feeling her rock from his motions. He could hear her cry out from her own orgasm as he filled her pussy. She felt him grab him and pull him to her body, wrapping her arms around his back even as continued to pump his hips, his cock still burning and filling her pussy with it's white hot load. His breathing was ragged, uncontrollable, but he wouldn't have cared if he died at that point.

His cock pulsed erupting with a few more jets of semen. Then they were both still. Ryley's cock was still rock hard and buried in Ashley's pussy. They could both feel his cum leaking out, but neither one of them moved.