The Cowboy Way Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They both regained control of their breathing and looked into each other's eyes. They kissed, tasting their mingled sweat. A smile grew on both their faces. Ryley began to pull out, but Ashley stopped him.

"Just stay there," she whispered. "This feels too good."

Ryley kissed her again and then lowered his face to her chest, feeling her sweat slick breast against his chest. He wasn't sure what would happen next, but he didn't care. All he knew at that point was Ashley's body, the feel of her fingernails caressing his skin, and the dark that enveloped him as he closed his eyes.

It's been awhile, but I promised to finish this. And I will not break that promise. Two more chapters to go I think. And then the Cowboy Way will be finished. Send me your thoughts, criticisms, aww just send me whatever, you know the deal. And as always vote, that is the single best way to determine how a story was written.