The Cowboy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER FIVE

It was well passed midnight and the moon was high in the night sky, full and bright. Dusty was sleeping peacefully in the barn, the sweet fresh hay his soft bed. He dreamed of nothing as he lay snoring lightly. Sudden something woke him. His body didn’t move, but his eyes slowly opened and moved to look around. Somebody was in the barn, somebody he heard moving very softly over the dirt floor. He wished desperately his gun was under the straw he used for a pillow, but Ben had convinced him there was no need. His body tensed as the stranger came closer, then he uncoiled himself and sprang into action. Who ever had come so close was caught completely by surprise as he knocked them down and quickly straddled his legs over the body. He cocked back his arm, his hand made into a fist read to strike when the voice made him freeze.

“My, my, Dusty. Not only are you young and good looking, but it seems to me you be an animal as well.”

It was Molly. She was the stranger creeping about in the barn. Dusty relaxed enough to move to the side and let her up.

“I, I’m sorry, Molly. I heard a noise and it woke me. If I had known it was you I wouldn’t have knocked you down.”

“Think nothin’ of it,” she said standing to brush herself off. She looked down at the young man as he reclined on the pile of hay. “I shouldn’t have been sneaking up on you like that. Mercy, will you just look at me. I must look a fright,” she said as the fullness of the moonlight shown on her. The thread bare robe she wore was hanging crooked, the tie in the middle almost undone and the top halves barely covering her massive bosom.

Dusty lay watching, his eyes growing wide at the sight of her. She made no attempt to straighten her robe nor close up the top. Instead she knelt beside him her soft hand brushing some of the hay from his bare chest. He had taken off his shirt for comfort and let the blanket beneath him keep the hay from scratching his skin.

“You are rather thin,” she continued now rubbing him, her fingers combing the sparse hair on his chest. “But I can feel you are strong. Ben told me how you handled the bails of hay this morning and how you had a strength that doesn’t show.”

Dusty was mesmerized by this older woman. She smelled so sweet, her hand so soft. Her hair was again down over her shoulders and shining brightly in the moonlight. He felt her fingers lightly moving over his nipples, pausing just long enough to feel them harden before moving down lower and caressing his belly. Dusty gazed with longing as Molly slowly lowered her head, her lips finally brushing lightly over his. He felt the hot wetness of her tongue as it licked his still tender lips and her fingers moved even lower, down below the top of his pants and just barely inside them. His male arousal grew as her tongue moved with only the slightest force and parted his lips to probe across his teeth, then move further inside to touch his own tongue. Their mouths opened wider as the two tongues probed and dueled together. Molly plunged her hand deeper inside Dusty’s pants, her fingers combing through his pubic hair and finally touching the swelling manhood between his legs.

“Oh, Dusty,” Molly gasped as she suddenly broke off the passionate kiss and withdrew her probing hand. “It’s been so very long since I’ve been with a man.”

“I don’t understand what you mean,” Dusty replied, sorry that she had so suddenly withdrawn.

“I don’t care if you think mean of me, but I’ve just got to tell my story. It all started when Sara was born. I cared for and nursed her every day. The time finally came when she had to be weaned, but Ben didn’t like the idea of my not having anymore breast milk. You see, Dusty, Sara couldn’t possibly empty my breasts and Ben discovered the joy of fresh warm mother’s milk. So, from the time Sara was three he took over and I never stopped producing, much like a cow. It made for some very passionate times in bed, but about nine months ago he had an accident. The horse he was braking bucked the wrong way and he got hurt. Just the night before we were together, but that was the last time. Oh, sure, he keeps milking me and my breasts keep making milk, but it’s just not the same without having him.”

“Does Ben know you’re out here with me?” Dusty asked, hopeful she would please him.

“He not only knows but encouraged me to come to you. I do know he only wants what’s best for us. Our love is more than just skin deep, it goes way beyond that. You know,” she slyly grinned at him changing the subject, “I saw the way you were gulping down the milk tonight. It made me wonder,” she said slowly untying her robe. “Ben doesn’t suckle me every night, there’s never been a need, but tonight I feel so very full. I know you saw me giving you a wink as I took the last of the milk. Are you still thirsty and wanting more?” Molly pulled apart the top half of her robe and exposed her heavy milk laden breasts to him. Small drops of almost whitish liquid oozed from her swollen nipples. She said nothing as she leaned over his bare chest, lifted her hands to cup her massive breasts and gently squeeze them. Thins streams of clear/white liquid sprayed from her nipples and splashed onto his chest.

Dusty could think of nothing but the warm feeling of her hot milk cascading over his naked chest and the sight of her massive breasts exposed to his eyes. His hands moved upwards and grasped her heavy bosom, gripping and squeezing her very heavy breasts. More of the thin white liquid sprayed his chest. He lifted his head, his lips coupling with her thick and turgid nipple only to suckle and drink from her breast.

“Aaaaahhhhhh,” Molly gasped as his lips locked tightly around one turgid nipple. She felt his mouth sucking and the milk from inside her breast being taken. Her hand slipped down his belly and inside his pants, her fingers again touching his rising organ. She made her fingers move lower until she was able to pull the growing shaft up and wrap them around it. It felt hot in her hand as it continued to grow and throb.

Dusty sucked greedily on the swollen nipple drinking the warm liquid from her chest. The hand inside his pants gripped his almost fully hard erection tightly. Then it moved out and he felt her fingers fumbling with his pants, opening the buttons and freeing his now fully aroused organ.

“Oh, my, Dusty honey,” Molly moaned as she gazed down at his manhood. “You’re definitely are so much bigger than my husband. God, but it’s been a long time since I’ve seen and touched the hardness of a man. She pulled the nipple from his mouth and shoved the other in it’s place. “Yeesssssss,” she hissed. “Suck on this one and take my milk. “Oooohhhhh..........., mmmmmmmmmm,” she groaned loudly.

Dusty had been around long enough and with more than one woman to know when she was climaxing and that’s just what Molly was doing now. Her body tensed as she gripped his throbbing shaft even harder. She pumped her hand up and down hard and fast until she began to relax, her orgasm ending. Now she wanted something else. She wanted to taste and feel him. She moved her body and took his turgid organ deeply in her mouth. Dusty gasped at the hot wet feeling, his hips involuntarily lunging upward.

“Easy, big boy,” Molly gasped. “Ain’t no way you’re gonna shove all that long thick thing down my throat. I would never be able to take it. Now just relax and let me have my way with you for a bit. The best is still to come.”

Again she engulfed more than half of his organ, bobbing her head slowly. Her hand gently cupped his heavy and very full sack, feeling how his pent up seed roiled inside. Finally she had enough. Molly quickly threw aside her robe and tugged his pants from his body. She straddled her naked body over his while grasping his thick organ. Slowly she lowered herself down until the spongy head spread open the lips of her sex.

“Uuuuuggggggnnnnnnn,” Molly groaned as she took more and more deeper inside her body. “God, but it’s thick and long. It feels so good and I want it all.”

She took her time until she finally had all of him buried deeply in her. Her hands went to her still milk swollen breasts and she began kneading them letting the thin sprays of milk to splash onto his chest. Dusty reached up and moved her hands away so his could do the milking for her. Molly began moving her body, lifting up until he was almost out of her then plunging him back inside. Her eyes were tightly closed as she began moving faster. She climaxed on him and leaned over holding her body up with her arms. Now she began to pump her hips harder and faster taking him fully. With her head thrown back she felt the hard shaft thicken and grow just a bit longer and she knew he was about to erupt.

“Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh,” she almost screamed as the first hot blasts filled the inside her sex. Over and over she felt his cream erupting, burning her sweetly as her own juices mixed with his.

Dusty grunted as he released his load. His hands tightened on the massive breasts on her chest, his fingers digging in so deep they couldn’t be seen. Long streams of milk gushed from the swollen nipples as they humped hard and fast and finally ending their mutual orgasm. Molly fell forward exhausted, but very well satisfied. After resting for a few minutes she was able to roll away and put her robe back on.

“I ain’t to sure what yer gonna think of me now, but I’m hopin’ it ain’t all that bad,” she said looking down at him.

“I’m thinkin’ I shoulda’ stopped you, but I couldn’t,” was his reply. “My biggest worry is what will Ben think?”

“Well, I’m sure it will come as a very big surprise to you. Ben not only knows what we just did, but he wanted it to happen. He knows of my needs and feels badly that he can’t to what I want.”

Dusty lay there, his mouth wide open with shock. She was right, he couldn’t believe her. Ben casually strolled in and sat down.

“Yup, youngin’, she’s tellin’ you the truth. Why just look at the glow on her face,” he nodded to Molly. “Ain’t seen that for a long time. Gotta admit, though, wished you weren’t to big,” he motioned towards Dusty’s rapidly growing limpness. “It’s still more than I ever had and it’s almost gone down all the way.”

“But what would Sara think of this? She doesn’t know does she?”

“Oh, heavens no,” they both said at the same time. “We couldn’t ever let her know about this,” Molly continued. “She doesn’t even know Ben can’t do it anymore. We’re hopin’ you’ll stay on, though. We could use the help and I would hate to think of not gettin’ anymore of this,” she said gently lifting his now flaccid manhood.

“Well, I guess I could hang around awhile. Gotta admit I sure would like more milk. By the way, how is it you still have milk? Sara’s got to be, what, nineteen or twenty years now.”

“Actually she’s twenty-one. It’s just one of them things,” Molly sighed. “Once she was born and I nursed her I just never stopped. Course having Ben suckling all these years could have something to do with it,” she chuckled lustfully. “Dusty, how old are you?” she asked.

“I ain’t rightly shore, but best I can recon somewhere around twenty six.”

“Way passed marrin’ age I would say,” piped in Ben a huge smile creasing his craggy weather beaten face.

CHAPTER SIX

Long after Ben and Molly had returned to the house Dusty lay awake. This had to be the strangest thing to ever happen to him he mused. It was still warm as he lay there, still naked having not bothered with putting his pants back on. In his mind he replayed the events of the evening and found himself become aroused again as the picture of Molly’s greedy lips took him and how she felt so wet and hot as she plunged his erection inside her body. The sweet taste of her milk was still in his mouth and he wanted more. At long last he drifted off to sleep and even the morning sun failed to wake him.

Sara thought it odd when she didn’t see Dusty at the breakfast table that morning. No, her mother and father hadn’t seen him either. She suddenly feared he had left in the night and went to the barn to check. She was little prepared for the sight of him laying naked on the blanket. It was the first time she had ever seen a man without at least his pants. Her eyes wandered over his nakedness and they widened when she spotted his limp manhood. Being raised around farm animals all her life she instantly knew what it was and what it was for, but the shear size and thickness of it surprised her. Her mind tracked to when she had seen the mules relieving themselves and she almost laughed. She quickly turned back to the house when he moved and started to wake.

“’Morning, folks,” Dusty greeted everybody as he came into the kitchen. He didn’t seem to notice the twinkle in Sara’s eyes as she smiled at him.

“’Bout time you got up,” Ben scoffed. “Near enough noon and he still calls it morning.” That brought about laughter and more ribbing.

“Must have been all the walkin’ yesterday,” he lamely replied as Molly set a plate full of food in front of him. She firmly brushed one breast against his shoulder and he smiled up at her, his eyes not quite getting higher than her bosom. “Thanks, Molly,” he murmured.

“Eat hardy, boy,” Ben quipped. “Got lots to do today and I’ll be needin’ your help.”

Ben showed Dusty how to use the plow. It didn’t take long and he got the hang of it and Ben left him alone. An hour later Molly came from the house with a pitcher of cold water. She stopped and watched as Dusty, his back bare and wet with sweat, urged the mules on and plowed the lush ground. This was one of the very few places in the desert where the soil was good and crops grew well. He saw her standing at the end of the row and pulled up on the reins stopping the team.

“Well, there, ready for something cool to drink?” she asked with a smile.

“That would be most welcome, Molly. Thanks,” he said drinking deeply from the pitcher. “Aaaaahhhhh, that really hits the spot.” He lowered the container and saw the front of her blouse. Almost half of the buttons were open and she was letting see most of her massive cleavage.

“I don’t want to seem pushy or offend you,” she started saying, “but after last night I was hoping you wouldn’t mind something more than just cold water.”

“I don’t think there is much of anything you could do to offend me, Molly,” Dusty said handing her the pitcher and unbuttoning the rest of her blouse. He pulled out one heavy breast and bent over taking the thick nipple in his mouth and sucking hard. Almost instantly he was rewarded by the taste of her warm sweet milk and he filled his mouth. Then he took the other and did the same.

“Oh, Dusty, you don’t know just how much this makes me happy,” she moaned pressing her breast to his face. “Any time you want me all you have to do is ask and I’ll be yours.”

She waited until he was finished. The smile on her face pleased him as he re-buttoned her blouse. Molly turned reluctantly, wishing they could have sex again, and walked slowly back to the house. Dusty felt the bulging of his arousal as he watched her walk away and remembered the one and only thing Ben had said the night before in the barn. Aside from having her milk, they were to never go any further without his knowing first. A simple request, more of a demand, that he had no intention of going against.

The weeks passed and Sara began to notice a change in her parents and Dusty. They seemed to becoming very close. Not that it bothered her in the least, rather she was very pleased and happy that they were such good friends and all. Still she wondered what had brought about the change. She had never known her parents to become so attached to any stranger so quickly before. It was that night she would finally know the reason why.

“Dusty, Dusty, are you asleep?” Molly asked coming into the barn.

“Um, huh? No. What’s wrong, Molly?” he asked sleepily.

“There’s nothing wrong. Ben sent me to fetch you. Come in the house. We thought you might like a bed better than the straw.” Molly spread open her robe and let him see her naked body in the bright moonlight. “I’m full and hurt. Please, come with me and take away the pain in my breasts. Ben is waiting for us.”

While Dusty was more than ready and willing to follow, it still seemed odd to him. They had only had sex the one time even though he had several times suckled her breasts and drank her milk. He hesitated a moment. It was one thing, in his mind, to have another man’s woman even though he knew and approved, but quite another having him watching. The first time he hadn’t known, but always he knew it would come to this as he got up and followed her. Their bedroom was on the main floor of the house while Sara’s was upstairs. Molly assured him she was sound asleep and wouldn’t hear or know anything that they did.

Ben was reclining on the bed when they came in. He was naked and Dusty couldn’t help but see what was left of his manhood. It was shriveled up and barely would measure two inches. His injury was very severe and he felt sorry for the man. When Ben stood up and faced them Dusty could see there was absolutely no sack hanging beneath his tiny organ.

“Now you know and can see why I can’t please my own wife,” Ben sadly commented. “I was trying to brake one to many broncos and this was my reward. Why when his back arched and my groin came down, well it was a purdy sight not to mention painful. Well the upshot is my testicles were crushed and without being able to have sex the rest just sort of shriveled up to nothing. Now you know the reason.”

“I’m so very sorry, Ben. I only wish there was something I could do to help you.”

“There is, Dusty. You bed my wife and I’ll get my pleasure. You’ll see soon enough. Now, let’s get to it. I’ve been waitin’ all day for this.”

“Dusty,” Molly said, “Ben will, from now, on be a part of our sex and we’ll all have sex often. Ain’t nothin’ he can do, but you’re main goal is to take and satisfy me fully. We don’t care how or what you do, just take me and give me pleasure. Just have me,” she panted.

That’s all well and good, but what about Sara? Where does she fit into all this,” Dusty felt he had to ask.

“We’ll git to her all in good time youngin, but for now I must be sure you can handle this hot wanton woman I married. If’n you can satisfy her to my likin’ then we’ll talk of Sara.”

Molly slipped off her robe as her husband Ben moved to sit in the chair close to the bed. Without shame she exposed her naked body to his roving eyes as she moved closer. Her hand touched the growing bulge in his jeans, rubbing up and down the length of his hardness. Molly’s mouth opened wide as his hands, at first, gently caressed her huge breasts. Then she gasped loudly when his fingers began digging deeply into her firm soft breast flesh. She felt her nipples grow hard and thick as they poked into the palms of his hands. Again she gasped feeling his rough skin raking over those same very sensitive buds centered on her breasts. Her milk began flowing as his hands squeezed.

“Oh yes Dusty, milk me. Let me feel your lips sucking my hard swollen nipples and feel you drinking my milk. I’m more than full and my breasts hurt so bad. Suck me and take my milk, please,” she pleaded.

Dusty bent his legs enough so his lips could come in contact with her oozing nipples. He clamped firmly to the right one and began sucking hard. Huge amounts of her milk filled his mouth almost instantly as he sucked harder swallowing all she could give before moving to the left. Again he suckled hard and drank deeply of her giving breast. Finally she was sated enough to become more aware as her hand moved upwards and inside his jeans. Once inside she found his turgid organ throbbing hot and hard. It all but burned her hand as she wrapped her fingers around his thickness and simply held him.