The Cowgirl

Story Info
The girls on the farm are kinky.
2.2k words
175.7k
26
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cage it's a wooden "box" with polished soft walls, just like the ones we kept calves in when I was a kid. It is sized for a human and it has fresh hay on the floor and blankets for us to sleep on and in if needed, mostly to avoid scratches from the hay. I'm naked and I have a collar around my neck with a little cow bell on it My every move can be heard. There is a bell by the gate that I can use if I need to go to the bathroom, but I need to ring the bell in plenty of time since the woman Keeper is in no hurry to let us out.

"Us" is me, and five other cowgirls, all of us locked in wooden cages in the barn, one cage for each girl. We are all different breeds and different tempers, but we get along because that is what our Master wants from us. Our main objective is to produce milk and serve our masters wishes, but we also do other tasks around the farm; like cutting and taking care of our own hay, cleaning our cages, cooking, washing Masters and Keepers clothes for example. We do have protective clothes when needed, but mostly we walk around with our collars and nothing else.

This morning, my master comes to get me and wash me up before he milks my aching udders which are full from the night. He checks them out properly so that I'm not getting any of those hard inflamed knots that can occur, and then I get into position to get milked; standing on all fours with my ass high in the air as he pulls my teats. I need to taste a few drops by licking them up from his hand to make sure it is sweet and good as sometimes it turns salt because of stress. It was sweet and good and I mooed softly to let him know it was okay to continue.

The milking was a turn on for me. I also liked the thought of him squeezing extra hard for those extra drops at the end. Seeing my milk fill his plate filled me with such pride, I knew it pleased him to see the full plate.

I'm a cow, I can't talk, so I need to use body language or moo to get attention. I squirm and rub up against my owner, all the timemooing to get attention. "Please use me Sir. My cunt is aching and wet, I'm ready if you want me."

Master uses his fingers to check my dripping cunt. "Hmmm not wet enough, maybe the next time." He takes me outside to a paddock with green grass and shadowing trees. Here I can play in the grass and rest under the trees. I also know that I'm supposed to rub my clit with my hands, keeping myself wet without coming. It's a hard task to fulfil but I need to be ready if ever my master wants me.

There are the other cows there also, but they all have their own little paddocks, side by side. Keeper has milked them today. I can see them through the fence and I study them jealously one by one. Did they manage to give better milk than me? I always want to be Master's pride and joy; his prized possession. Keeper lets us out and our working day begins. The pregnant cow works in the kitchen, master doesn't want anything happening to her while she is breeding. I'm working with the cages, removing old hay and putting in fresh new hay. While I work I often stop and rub myself close to climax. Sometimes I also rub my teats to harden them.

Now Keeper comes storming in with one of the cowgirls, pulling her by the hair as she runs on all fours. "Master," she says, "this one cheated and climaxed against your will". The little cowgirl was crying.

"It this so?" Master said and looked at her.

The cowgirl squirmed in shame and looked down. Then she mooed and nodded. "Yes Master."

"Go get my cane" He said to Keeper, and then he pulled the cowgirl up to her feet by her hair.

"You will be punished." He said. She looked at him with tear-filled and frightened eyes. Master ordered us, the other girls, to get the leather cuffs and lower the hook from the ceiling. He also put a spreader bar between her feet.

He hung her high enough for her to stand on her toes and then took the cane Keeper had brought. "I'm sorry Master." the girl cried. "It won't happen again."

"I believe you." He said "And I'll make sure you don't forget about it. Now, count the strokes for me."

Master gave her one stroke over one buttock. "One." She whimpered.

One more stroke. "Two."

The next stroke was harder and over her tight (edit – tight what?). "Three." She whimpered.

He let the strokes fall faster over her body and she cried out the numbers ". . . fifteen . . .sixteen . . . seventeen . . ." She was crying and shaking now.

"Three more to go." He said. Then he grabbed her teat and pulled until she cried out in pain. Then he struck her udder. Next, he did the same with the other teat and udder. "One more to go girl." He said and struck her clit.

She cried out in pain "Twenty."

"Put the mittens on and chain her to her cage." He said to Keeper.

The "mittens" were two small bags that kept her hands folded and useless With these on, she couldn't use her hands for anything. The chains were short and she would be in a uncomfortable position where she couldn't stand straight or sit down to rest.

Out of habit I was rubbing my clit to keep myself wet for him. Master looked at me. "Did that turn you on?"

I mooed a, "No".

"Come here!" He commanded.

I walked up to him and bent over on all fours, putting my ass high in the air. His fingers inspected my throbbing wet cunt. "You are very wet girl, I think you liked it."

I couldn't deny it. I most definately had liked the way he treated her udders and teats.

Master had me stand up in front of him and then he pulled my left teat out. My udder was full of milk again and it was heavy. "Do you like this?" He said, tapping my udder with the cane.

I moaned and squirmed. The full udder made the little tap he gave me feel very painful. Master tapped each udder three times while I mooed, moaned and squirmed and became hornier by the second. I could feel my wetness drip down my leg and I was begging, "Master, use me. Please use me. Please."

He whispered something to Keeper and she left, coming back after a short while. Now she stood behind my back and told me to bend over on all fours and spread my legs wide.

I bent over, standing on my hands and feet with my ass in the air. I could feel Keeper put something, possibly a dildo, in my cunt and then rub it against my asshole. Over and over again my ass thrust against her every time I could feel a touch. Moaning and mooing, "Please sir use me."

"This is how I'm going to use you." He said and nodded to Keeper.

She slowly pushed the small dildo into my ass and fucked me with it a little. I could hardly stay in position, it felt so good. Then she put another dildo in my cunt. "Don't drop it cow cunt!" She growled at me. I could feel it slowly slide out of me as she slowly put a harness on me. Then, right before I dropped it, she strapped the harness over both dildos and secured them inside of me.

Next she pulled me back on my feet and made sure that the harness was tight and secure.

"There you go." Master said. "Now I'm using you. Now go back to work." He walked out and I started working again. Every step made the dildos move and the harness rub my clit. I moved as slow as I could without getting after with my work (edit – "after with my work?" Not sure what you mean.), but every step was a teasing torture.

When it was time to feed I went with the others to our trough and sat down on all fours, waiting. The harness and the dildos ached on and in me by now, painful. Keeper filled the trough with food and we all put our faces down and began eating greedily. It was a relief when she removed the harness and the dildos from me while I was feeding.

After eating we spent our time washing up after the working day and making sure that we looked good for Master. I paid extra attention to my sore cunt and asshole; I wanted to be ready for him if he wanted me. Master came out to get me for the second milking. I had kept myself wet, squirming and horny for him, just like the other cows. He lined us up side by side on all fours and inspected our udders and cunts, looking for the fullest and wettest little cow he could find. I was full, wet and eager. Squirming and mooing to show him how eager I was. When his fingers touched my cunt I arched my back and pushed myself onto them, trying to fuck his fingers with my sore cunt. .

He picked me as the horniest little cunt and brought me with him. I could hardly walk, even on all fours because of the anticipation. "You gave good milk today girl." He said.

I swelled with joy at his words and mooed to let him know I was happy. I showed him my teats, offering them to him. He pulled one softly and milked me into his cupped hand. Then he had me raise my ass high in the air and rubbed it on my buttocks, spanking me lightly. "For being a good girl." Then he licked it up.

I wriggled around, I awas so horny and wanting more, wanting his tongue in other places.

He told me to start milking myself, spreading the valuable drops on the floor. Resting on my elbows and still with my ass in the air I complied. This made me even more wet and horny. "Please Sir, use me, please . . ." No more mooing. "Please Sir, fuck this wet sore cunt of mine!" My ass was wriggling around trying to find his teasing tongue. "Please . . ." I could only moan as he licked my clit, cunt and then my asshole. Mooing moans. Then he stopped. He told me to lick the milk up from the floor and I licked it up greedily while moaning and squirming.

Then he let me lick his balls and cock, licking, tasting, and teasing as I rubbed myself against his leg. Like a dog in heat, I humping him, tasted him, tasting the droplets of pre-cum that driped out of him. It was so sticky sweet and rich with taste. I played with my tongue and sucked him carefully. Then I turned around and put my head to the floor and my ass in the air, spreading my buttocks apart with my hands, all because I know he likes to watch my ass like that. Now he moved closer, kissing my buttocks holding them apart for me, licking them. Kissing and teasing, closer and closer to the centre, slowly, letting me feel his breath touching my holes. He is now so close he can small me, smell my cunt, smell my asshole. "Smells nice and clean." He said as I moaned and felt him even closer.

Then he stopped. My cunt and ass eagerly waited for him . . . but nothing happened. "Please sir lick more." I moan and begged.

"Lick what?" He breathed on my asshole.

"Please, lick me." I begged.

"What part cow slut?"

I blushed and said shyly, "Please lick my asshole sir."

His tongue carefully touched my ass hole and moved around the edge of the tight opening. He teased, making me moan and squirm as I tried to relax and open for him. His tongue went in a little bit more and I managed to relax and fully open for him. Then the tip of his tongue fucked my ass and I fought myself to not bounce into his face while wriggling around. Finally, he started to give my cunt and my clit the same treatment.

Master lifted me up into his lap and let me ride him as he drinks my remaining milk from my teats with long hard sucking strokes. His hands massaged and pinched my breasts slightly, turning me on even more.

"Please sir make us come." His hands moves to my ass to keep me from riding him faster. "Please Sir, let you horny cow slut come!" I continue to beg, moo and moan.

"Rub you clit cow whore." He said and I rubbed it.

"Oh fuck Sir. Oh please, fuck this whore cunt hard sir. Please sir." He held my hips hard and pushed me up and down, fast and hard, making us both come with just a few more strokes.

After we came I moved down between his legs and licked him clean, lapping up every last drop of our combined juices. And then I waited . .

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
How Sadie Became a Cowgirl Sadie's milk becomes a full-time commitment.in Fetish
Quick Trip to the Barn No one at the office knew she was a cow.in Fetish
Becoming a Cowgirl An arrogant student becomes a lactating cowgirl.in Fetish
The Milking Herd A woman joins the herd.in Fetish
More Stories