The Cowgirl

Story Info
A 'cumming home' story.
1.4k words
3.91
56.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been gone off shore working for three weeks and was very glade to see the gate to the Ant Farm in front of me. The Ant Farm was the home that Shell and I made after a few years of rough necking my way around the Gulf of Mexico making money in the oil patch. Shell had done most of the work, but it was our dream and our home.

Pulling up I could see between the house and the garage, Shell was out riding her horse Vibrator. Damned she looked hot, wearing her jeans, chap, a black bikini top and her cowboy hat. Watching her tits jiggle up and down as she rides her horse around the ring, I feel my dick bulge and crowd my jeans. Reach down I have to shift it over and rub it a bit before I get out of the truck.

"Lucky horse," I comment slyly as I take in her body while leaning against the fence. A very nice dark tan, probably from riding like she is today, her 36D breast spilling out of her top built for a smaller chest and a smile that could calm a hurricane.

"Hell cowboy what you got on your mind?" She asks as she continues riding and teasing me.

"Put that horse up and find out."

Stopping her horse next to the fence she leans down and kisses me deeply. "Ok."

By this time I was more than turned on; my dick was rock hard and making it hard to walk. Following her in the barn I watch while she unsaddles her horse. Walking up behind her I slide an arm around her waist and lean in to kiss her neck and shoulder. Pressing my dick into her ass she knows what is going on with me.

"Looks like you got something that needs unsaddled too," her voice is deep and shallow as she reaches around and pops the buttons on my jeans. Flipping around, she faces me as she reaches into my jeans and slowly caresses my dick. With her free hand she reaches up and rips my shirt open before she leans in and sucks on my nipples.

It takes my breath and I slump back against the barn wall, as she kisses slowly down my chest until she takes the head of my dick in her mouth. Looking up into my eyes she slowly works her tongue and mouth over the thick head, and slowly more and more into her throat until she is deep throat the whole 8" of dick. Placing my hands on her shoulders and breathing shallow encouraging her to suck hard, wetter and faster.

Fuck it!

I grab her up, picking her up and pushing her into the wall. Kissing her with a deep passion and urgency that can't be suppressed only satisfied. Ripping her top away her sexy tits now free I suck hungrily on her nipples, while reaching down and opening her jeans up.

The hot wet pussy juice on my hand tells me she needs more and wants more. Slowly I rub my hand up and down her bald pussy, allowing my fingers to slide briefly into her folds and tease her clit as I switch from one nipple to the other. Her nipples are as brown as the rest of her, the tips standing erect like a pencil eraser as I flick and roll my tongue over it. Wanting more I suck as much of tit in as I can.

Pushing away from her chest and looking her in the eyes, I slowly lick her juices off my fingers before leaning in to kiss her more. Our tongues caressing each other in our mouths, Shell's lips are soft as velvet and her tongue is teasing as she pushes the buttons that will lead me to an explosion within her.

"My jeans baby," she whispers in her passion.

With my own jeans open I reach down and rip the crotch of her jeans open, allowing me access to her hot wet, panty less pussy. Pushing her higher against the wall, I kneel down until I am eye level with her pussy. Her scent tells me she needs a good hard fuck and that she is ready for a hard fucking. Sliding her legs over my shoulders I lean into her pussy and slide the tip of my tongue between her puffed lips. Her pussy juice taste heavenly as I drink in as much as I can while I eat away at her pussy. Using my fingers I expose her clit and start a tongue attack on her now exposed clit. Shells breathing signals that she is close, close to screaming as he pussy floods me with the reward that I seek, her climax, the first of what will be more to come.

Sitting her down easy I kiss her, both now filled with that addictive drug of passion that seeks to be feed more. Once more I kiss and suck on her nipples. Moving from our place against the wall I bend Shell over a stack of hay. From behind her I reach around and play with her clit as I shove my dick into her, which brings a gasp followed by a moan. The wet, hot walls of her pussy encourage me and remind me that I am home.

Slowly moving outward until the mushroom head of my dick is all that is left in her pussy I slam back into her pussy. Once more she moans. Once more I move almost out of her before slamming myself back into her as deep as I can. This time she arches her back to meet me. Our passion and fucking ride to a tempo that our own bodies want be able to keep up for long. Deep in my balls I feel the cum start to move around as her breathing approaches climax as well. Not able to hold it back any longer the first thick jet of cum flies from my dick and deep into her pussy. The feeling sends her over the edge as well as she screams in passion. We both pump as hard as we can to fulfill the other in our moment of bliss.

Kissing wildly before she rests her head on my shoulder we share our love with each other.

"Welcome home baby," she says as she lightly kisses my ear. "I hope you got more than in you for this cowgirl, because I need rode more than every once and awhile."

Arching my brow I question, "Really, what else do you need cowgirl?"

"Mmmm," she smiles, "I want it in my ass baby." Her eyes twinkle as if she was getting away with something that was wrong. Pulling away from me she turns facing me once more for a kiss. Her hand falls between us where she grips and slowly moves my dick. As her kissing and handy work brings my dick back to life I reach around her and slowly finger her ass.

Pushing me down onto the ground she crawls on top of me, pushing her tits in my face while her hand maneuvers my dick to where she wants it. With the head of my dick pressed to the opening of her ass, she sits up, allowing my shaft to sink into her bowls until she can feel the red hair on my balls.

"Oh my fucking gosh baby," she gasps as her eyes glaze over in a forbidden passion. She moves up and then allows her weight to push my dick deeper into her ass. Her pussy juice drips between us and coats my balls and her ass, slowing us to fuck hard without any lube. It's so tight and hot in her ass; the feeling sends me quickly to the edge where I once more fill her with hot cum.

Shell keeps moving the sensation sends my eyes rolling into the back of my head. Wanting her to have her orgasm as well I reach down to rub her clit. Now she pushes down on my hand while she fucks my dick until it is spent and growing limp. It takes just a second for her to loose control as she digs her nails into my chest and throws her head back as the anal orgasm rips through her body. Humping she keeps going until she can't stand the pleasure anymore.

"Fuck baby that was good," she whispers between gasps of air.