The Crack in the Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did I hurt you?" I shook my head slowly & placed my hand around hers. Staring deeply into her eyes I started to move it up & down my cock, the skin sliding under her palm, which was warm & dry. I kept a steady pace with our hands, trying to show her the rhythm that gave me the most pleasure & when I let go she carried on, never missing a beat.

I was staring at her tits, just inches in front of me, with every stroke of my cock they bobbed gently up & down. A small bead of sweat trickled down between them & I let it fall on to my outstretched fingertip. She looked up from her gentle ministrations & I ran the finger over her red lips, smearing them with her own sweat. My sister closed her eyes and the tip of her tongue snaked out to taste the salt from my fingertip, curling around the end of my digit & slowly sucking it into her hot mouth. Her tongue swirled over my finger as I began to stroke in & out. I slowly drew it out of her mouth, a silver trail of saliva joining them. My hand hovered over her engorged nipple & she nodded in unspoken consent. Slowly I circled the outer edge of her areola spiralling in towards the centre until finally I spread the moisture across the distended point of pleasure.

"Ooooh" the moan was long & languorous, the sensation causing her to grip me more tightly & increase the speed of her strokes. Her other hand was underneath me now, rhythmically squeezing my balls, increasing my pleasure even more. I returned my finger to her mouth where she sucked it in greedily, treating it to more urgent, loving licks of her busy tongue. I ran the glistening finger across her other nipple & this time I squeezed it firmly between my thumb & finger.

"Yes!" she cried, "Oh god I love that. Pinch them some more". What she didn't know was that I had been watching her for weeks & that I knew this would turn her on. I was in seventh heaven, here was my usually reserved sister talking dirty while she wanked me off. "Like this" I said squeezing her firm tits in my hands, milking the tips.

"Yes, yes. That's it. Oh god, I'm so fucking hot. I want you to squeeze my tits while I wank your big cock" The booze had certainly loosened her tongue. " I want you to come for me. Come for your big sister. Come like you did earlier when you were watching me".

This was something that I hadn't thought about, the way things were going I was going to unload a full packet all over my dirty sisters ripe tits. Sensing from the direction of my gaze the thoughts that were going through my mind she nodded again, "It's OK I want you to come on me. Cover my tits with your hot spunk."

By now I was beyond caring, I wanted to come & I wanted my sister to make it happen. I pressed my hands onto her shoulders & she knelt down, I sat on the edge of my bed & put my legs on either side of her. All this time she had continued her stroking, sighing with pleasure & making little noises of joy as more pre-cum oozed from the top of my swollen member. At this angle I couldn't reach her tits as easily, so I stroked her hair telling her how her baby brother was going to cum all over her tits.

Her face was flushed & she was staring intently at the head of my cock. I noticed that her other hand had disappeared between her legs & she was rubbing her self through the flimsy material of her soaked panties. As I pushed forward to get a better view my cock slid between her hot tits. Immediately she let go of my prick & pressed them together around my shaft. The sweat that had run down her cleavage served as a lubricant and I started to pole slowly up & down.

"Oooh that's it baby" I crooned, "rub my cock with your big juicy tits."

As she held my cock between her tits she started to squeeze them & pull on the already long nipples, increasing her own pleasure. All the time she was pleading with me, "Come baby. Spunk in my face! Shoot all over my big tits. I want your juice all over me" My balls felt heavy & I could feel the spunk pooling at the base of my shaft, ready for lift off. The illicitness of what we were doing heightened every sensation & I knew that it wouldn't be long before my sister got what she had been begging for. At the top of one my strokes I pushed a little further to see what her reaction would be. As my cock brushed her lips she didn't hesitate, swiping her tongue around the head and then opening her lips to take it in to her mouth.

I threw my head back & moaned with pleasure. She kept her tongue swirling around the head, lathing it until it was covered in her saliva then sucking it back into her hot mouth. Her nipples must have been sore by now but she continued to pull on them as she lowered her head over my cock & tried to swallow the whole length.

Her teeth caught on the side of my engorged member as she tried to open her mouth wide enough to take it all in but the sensation of pain just increased the pleasure. Faster & faster she bobbed her head up & down my cock, stopping every now & then to suck on my balls & run her tongue the entire length of my shaft before continuing with the deep throat treatment. I was getting my first blowjob from a real pro & by the sounds that she was making my sister was enjoying every minute.

The smell of sex was strong in the air & I realised through the haze of delirious joy that the unfamiliar musky scent must be coming from my sister's pussy. I looked down past the wonderful sight of my cock disappearing in & out of my sister's mouth to see the most fantastic thing I had ever seen in my life. While I had been lost in my own world of pleasure my sister had been busy. She was using one hand to pull aside the front of her underwear while her right middle finger was working overtime on her clit. As I watched she stopped rubbing & pushed 3 bunched fingers deep into her cunt, pistoning them in & out feverishly. I could see that she was watching me while I gazed in wonder as she frigged herself, slowing her strokes & rubbing her juices all over the swollen lips of her cunt, putting on a show just for me.

This was too much & although I would have liked to stay that way forever I knew the extra friction of her tongue on my cock & the sight of her masturbating would put me over the edge. "Here it comes" I cried, "get ready baby! There's a full load of spunk coming just for you." She pulled her mouth off of my cock & lay back on the carpet panting like a steam train. "Do it", she gasped, staring up at my cock, my balls swinging above her as I beat furiously on my meat, "come on your big sister. Spunk on my face"

I straddled her thighs & closed my eyes as the spunk started to surge up from my sack, through my shaft, erupting from the end in a splash of creamy white cum. I couldn't believe I had that much spunk left but spurt after spurt splattered over her face & ran down her chin into her cleavage. She pushed her tits together & I squeezed the last few drops out on to her sweat-covered body, wiping my cock across her long nipples. Slowly she reached up & gave my cock a few gentle strokes pulling it towards her mouth & licking the sticky white cum from my helmet. Not content with the little that was left there she began to smear the rest of my spunk over her heaving tits, pausing only to lick her fingers clean.

"That was fucking awesome" she said "you must have squirted me with a whole pint of the stuff."

I was still trying to get my head round what had just happened. In the space of 15 minutes I had gone from spying on my sister while she undressed to giving her a face full of cum. "Can I get up please", she said quietly. I jumped up, off her stomach, apologising & babbling on about nothing, not knowing what to do next. As I helped her up she stumbled forward, still a bit tipsy and we fell back on to my bed. She was lying on top of me, her sticky breasts crushed against my chest. We looked at each other for a minute and I had to say something, the silence too much.

"Are you ok?" I asked, lamely. "I mean your not going to freak out or something are you?" She smiled "No. I'm not going to freak out or something. I was surprised when I realised what you had been doing but I was also very turned on & when I saw your dick I just had to touch it". " I know what you mean" I said shyly, "those tits of yours always make me want to come a bucket".

She pushed herself up onto her elbows & looked down at me, her mouth open in a perfect circle. "What do you mean, always!" she said teasingly, "how long have you been watching me" I blushed and mumbled something about 2 or 3 weeks. She laughed throatily "why you little peeping tom. So, you've been having a fine old time in here all by your self, watching me get dressed and pulling on that meaty cock of yours".

The way she said 'meaty cock' made me tingle all the way down to my toes & my flaccid dick stirred, like a waking snake. " So that's why you started going to bed so early. Getting a front row seat eh?" She tickled my side as she said this & I laughed helplessly, her hand moving lower down & her fingers closing around my hardening dick. "My, my", she purred " somebody does have an appetite don't they".

I just nodded, my eyes hooded with lust as she began to stroke me to full hardness. "Well what are we going to do about it I wonder?" She asked innocently.

I quickly flipped her over, so that I was looking down at her face, shiny with sweat & flushed with alcohol & desire. "Ooh naughty boy!" she teased, never stopping her gentle stroking "now I'm in your power."

I bent my head & sucked her nipple into my mouth, sucking hard & making her gasp with pleasure. Very gently I held it between my teeth, flicking my tongue across the very tip. "Ohhhhhhhh yes" she moaned, no longer teasing "bite me, suck me, fuck me."

My head whipped up, had I heard her correctly, did she say 'fuck me'? I held her arms above her head, making her tits jut out from her lithe body. Helpless, she groaned with delight as I licked all around her juicy tits, teasing the nipples to almost an inch in length. As she writhed beneath me I put my feet on the floor and pushed forward with my hips. Her eyes flew open as the swollen head of cock brushed her outer lips. She didn't say anything but slowly drew her knees up to my sides, her pussy lips opened and the head of my prick seemed to be sucked inside.

I stayed very still, enjoying the sensations that rolled like thunder from my dick all the way down to my toes and up to the top of my head. Slowly, slowly, I inched into her sopping gash. God she was so hot, it was like dipping my prick into hot tea, but there was no pain, just pleasure. When I felt my balls resting against her ass I froze, feelings of guilt washed over me. What was I doing? What if we got caught? What if I made her pregnant?

I started to pull out but I felt her ankles lock in the small of my back, holding me in. She stoked my face & kissed me lightly on the lips. "Its ok" she whispered, "I'm on the pill & they wont be back for ages. Just relax & enjoy it. Believe me I will". There was a twinkle in her eye as she said this last part & at the same time contracted her vaginal muscles, squeezing my shaft. "Now fuck me" she said more forcefully "Fuck me till your cock fills me with your spunk".

That was it. I need no other encouragement. I began to slide my cock in & out of sis's hot cunt; sometimes long slow strokes, just the tip staying in her on each withdrawal and sometimes quick, powerful little pumps, where my balls slapped hard against her arse. She was whipping her head from side to side screaming at me not to stop, her eyes screwed shut as the friction on her clit built to a climax.

Suddenly she went rigid beneath me, every muscle seeming to tense & she bit into my shoulder to stifle the scream that was rising from her throat. Unable to keep her teeth closed her head fell back & as her whole body shuddered with the orgasm that ravaged her body she cried out " my brother is fucking me! My brother is fucking me!"

This was too much for me, I increased the tempo of my thrusting, my cock slamming in & out of her pussy faster & faster. I gave one last mighty push & through clenched teeth I growled "Ahhhhhh I'm coming! I'm spunking in my sisters hot cunt" The feel of my cum jetting into her caused her eyes to open wide & she gasped as each jet flooded her tight pussy.

I collapsed on top of her & we lay like that, totally spent, for what seemed ages. At last she stroked my hair & said gently, "We'd better get cleaned up before it gets too late." I nodded and rolled off of her, looking down at her pussy, which was puffy & red. A steady trickle of spunk was dribbling down her crack to pool under her arse. She put 2 fingers into the sopping mess and pulled them out covered in white goo. Quickly she popped them into her mouth & licked them clean. "Just how much spunk do you make", she laughed, as another lump oozed from between her cunt lips. "I think we may just find out", I laughed back.

I helped her up & we staggered, giggling down the hall to the bathroom.

12