The Crack of Dawn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He attempted a kiss but I stopped dancing and said, "James, no!"

His strong arms were still around me as he looked at me and he forced his tongue into my mouth. The sensation of a man other than my husband kissing me so passionately was shocking and yet at the same time exciting.

James's hands began to roam down my back and then onto my bottom and upper thighs. I noticed something hard growing between us, as his erection grew and pressed into my stomach.

He tried to slip his fingers between my legs. I kept my legs firmly closed and backed away.

"James, please, no!" I interrupted.

He caught me by surprise by picking me up and carrying me through to the bedroom and dropped me on the bed.

The other men gathered round, one guy swigging his beer.

"Let's see how far she went with Mark," announced James.

He knelt at the end of the bed, grabbed my legs and pulled me towards him. He tried to pull my legs open, but I resisted.

He distracted me by tickling my feet and my resistance was gone. My legs were wide apart, flat on the bed. He tickled me again and lifted my knees up off the bed.

"Boys, hold her for me," he commanded.

They held me in position as he gently prised by pussy lips apart.

Six men were staring at my fully exposed pussy, at my vaginal opening.

James inserted two fingers into me, withdrew them and licked them. He lowered his face and smelt my most private area.

"She's soaking wet down here but there is no sign of cum, so I guess Mark did not fuck her," he announced to the audience.

He moved his tongue onto my clitoris and I let out an involuntary gasp. James stood up. This seemed to give the others the green light and now they were feeling my breasts and pawing my genitals. I begged them to be gentle. James started to remove his clothes as the others probed every part of my body, my crack and even my arse.

The men moved back. James was now naked and there was cheering as his erect cock moved towards my cunt. I felt panic at the size of it -thick, laced with veins, engorged with blood. I felt his penis touching me, brushing my labia, like a heavy snake seeking entry into my body. It feels deceptively smooth and silky against my pussy, and I realised that I was very, very wet.

I felt the bulbous helmet slip into my opening. My pussy was clenched, almost forcing the huge intruder out. But my wetness and lust betrayed me and James's cock slowly inched into me. It was a sensation that I had never felt. The girth filled me up, and slowly the relentless invader drove its way up inside me.

"Oh God..." I gasped in disbelief.

The last few inches disappeared, and he thrust home, burying the full length of his cock in my pussy

I had never felt anything like this; so...full.

"Ugh!" I yelped.

James carefully drew himself back out, and then began pistoning into me slowly. The feeling of intense pleasure radiated up from between my legs to fill my whole body.

'Oh God..." I moaned. The other men moved forward and someone kissed me. Others started to suckle my sore breasts. As they continued, the feeling from my nipples turned from pain to pleasure.

James began to thrust faster. He put his hands on my arse, pulling me into his thrusts. I grunted, feeling the full penetration.

I was moaning uncontrollably and closed my eyes. James was into a rhythm, and I bucked my arse back into him. An orgasm shook my frame, and James rode me more fiercely than ever, driving himself into me.

I felt the snake throbbing inside me as James's seed poured into me. It pulsed, again and again, jetting hot cum into me.

James slowly inched out from between my legs. It had been fantastic but I was glad it was over.

But it was not over.

The drunk holding the can of beer asked if he could have a turn. The others cheered as he took his clothes off to reveal his flaccid dick.

"You're too drunk, Malcolm," James said.

"We will see about that," he slurred.

I did not move as he manipulated his soft dick towards my vagina. I was so stretched and wet that it slipped into me. He placed his rough hands on my tits and started moving slowly back and forth. I could feel him grow inside me as he started to move quicker. He took his hands off my breasts and asked someone to pass him his beer. He sipped his beer as he continued to fuck me. He let out a grunt followed by a hiccup as he ejaculated inside my cunt.

I asked James to hold my hand and kiss me gently as the other four men took it in turns to fuck me. I felt so sore that I could hardly move once they had all finished.

The night was ending and the first light of day was creeping in through the window. I heard someone be sick in the toilet. I stood up and gathered together my clothes. Malcolm came out of the bathroom with a trail of vomit hanging from his mouth. He was holding a pair of scissors.

"I just found these. I want a souvenir. Guys, get Dawn to lie back down again," he slurred.

I knew what he wanted. They forcibly manoeuvred me back onto the bed. I felt the cold steel on my abdomen as he was about to cut off a clump of my pubic hair.

Then he put the scissors down and picked up his mobile phone.

"I want to take a picture first."

They spread my legs and he took a picture of my sopping pussy surrounded by my blond private hair. Others took photos too.

He picked up the scissors and started cutting.

"There's enough for everyone!" he exclaimed. "Let's shave her."

A razor appeared and I lay very still as they worked between my legs. Once they were finished, the phone cameras came out again to record my bare cunt. The men left me alone as they filled up their beer glasses.

I was so tired and sore, but I was exhilarated. I wanted James again. I wanted to ride him. I wanted to give my husband a movie of me riding him.

I found my video camera, switched it on and handed it to Malcolm. I went up to James and kissed him fully on the mouth and moved his hands to my bare pussy.

The guys clapped as I gently pulled his clothes off and asked him to lie on the bed. He obliged and I sat astride him with my cunt over his face and told him to pleasure me.

I flinched as he licked my smooth private area. I leant down and kissed the tip of his mammoth erect cock and ran my tongue round its rim. I moved down the bed until my pussy was poised over his manhood. I held his cock in position with one hand as I lowered my pussy onto it. The head stretched my vaginal opening until I felt I was going to tear. I pressed down harder and slowly his snake entered me for the second time that night. My vagina felt like it was on fire. I slowly moved up and down on his giant phallus until I succeeded in burying it completely in me.

Someone asked if they could join in. I glanced round at the group and said no. I told the men that they could do what they wanted but that it was James that I was fucking and they were not to obstruct the camera.

One of the guys dropped his trousers and started to wank as he stood over James and me and others followed suit. I felt like the centre piece in a cheap porn film.

I started to move on James. The group's hands were on my breasts, my nipples, my back and my arse. I quickened my pace on James. The hands on me became rougher. I felt hot sticky cum splash onto my chin and my breasts and saw it drip down onto James's abdomen, but I did not care. This was my moment as I rode the beast between my legs.

The night was over.

We would all have our memories of the crack of Dawn.

It was completely light outside by the time I returned to my room. Richard asked me whether I'd managed to fulfil any of my fantasies. I handed him the camera and went off to get some sleep.

12