The Craftons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schaka
Schaka
3,075 Followers

A light went on in Carter's head. As much as he wanted to jam his length into her puckered red lips, he knew she was high. Tomorrow she would remember and there would be hell to pay. Reluctantly, he stepped back and released June's head.

"Come on mom, I'd better get you downstairs before this gets out of hand."

"Oh pooh!"

June's mind whirled under the influence of the reefer. She was at once horrified and incredibly aroused. She could not remember the last time Tom let her suck his cock. She knew she loved doing it. She loved that feeling of control. And the taste! The incredible taste! Her pussy juices leaked past her soaked panties and coated her thigh. She giggled as her thighs made sucking sounds when she pulled them apart. June swayed as her son pulled her to her feet. She followed as Carter led her by the hand to the elevator.

Carter was trying to get her on the elevator when June got a painful grip on his tool.

"Mom, you have to stop! That hurts!" He looked down and saw both of her small brown hands gripping him.

"Just a taste, just a little taste, June slurred; I need to get the taste in my mouth!" June recalled how good it felt to have Tom's hot jizz fill her mouth. She shivered as she recalled feeling it slide down her throat into her belly.

Carter watched helplessly as his mother knelt with her back to the elevator. Using his cock like a handle, she pulled him to her. Carter groaned in pain and arousal as June licked his pre cum coated acorn. She looked up at him, her eyes unfocused and watery.

"You taste good, baby!"

Carter managed to pull her hands from his cock. He put her in the elevator and pushed the button for her floor.

"Good night, mom!" His mother stuck her tongue out as the elevator door closed and it started down. Carter walked into his room and lay on his bed. He idly stroked his rigid cock as he reviewed with amazement his mother's behavior. He had never seen reefer do that to anyone. Maybe it was the combination of the hormones and the weed. He would ask Caitlin tomorrow.

* * *

As he lay on the couch stroking his cock, he realized he did not hear any activity downstairs. He should have heard the elevator door open and close. He rose and walked into the hall and over to the elevator. He looked through the open wrought iron cage and saw his mother slumped on the floor of the elevator. Carter took the stairs two at a time as he rushed to his mother's aid.

He wondered what had happened. The reefer was potent. Maybe she had too much. Should he called 911? What would he say? My mom smoked too much weed. She smoked so much that she kissed my meat. Yea right! That would go over good!

He was sweating profusely as slid to a stop in front of the elevator door. Frantically, he poked the button several times. The door on the old elevator creaked slowly opened. His mom, who was leaning against the door, fell out on her back. Her mouth was open and drool ran down her cheek. Her eyes fluttered and opened.

"What's wrong, she mumbled?"

Carter went to his knees next to his semi-conscious mother. He glanced down. Her skirt was around her waist. Her panties were soaked. Her small thighs gleamed wetly. He wondered if she had an accident.

"Mom, are you ok?"

"Just help me up, she slurred"

Carter moved to his mother's head. He slipped his arms under her shoulders to her armpits. Her heard June hiss and realized his hands were cupping her breasts. He quickly moved them further down. He levered her to a sitting position. Then he stood, pulling her to her feet. She kept mumbling incoherently as she slumped against him.

"Mom, I am going to take you to your bedroom. Should I call a doctor?"

"Just get me to bed!" Her mumblings were soft and slurred

Carter scooped his mother's slight frame into his arms. She was as light as a feather. He felt the wetness from her thighs on his hands. She wrapped her arms around his neck. She mumbled something Carter could not understand.

"What mom?"

"Feels good!"

Carter entered his mother's room. Gently he lay her on the bed. Her full skirt billowed up and the front settled around her waist, revealing her black lace boy shorts. He could not help but noticed the crotch was dark with her wetness. Her thighs gleamed wetly with the excess moisture. The aroma of her arousal was like a strong incense, filling the room and his nostrils.

"Just so fucking horny, she mumbled!"

Carter watched in amazement as her hand squeezed her tit. He knew he should leave or at least get his sister to look after her. However, he could not stop ogling her sensuous self-feel up. The other hand moved between her thighs and rubbed her wet panties. For several moments, Carter watched his mom squeeze her tit and rub her pussy. He watched Caitlin do this but it was never this hot. This was his mother! His mother!

She stopped, raised her butt and slid the panties down to her ankles. June was aware that her son was watching her. She was not drunk and inhibited. She was in heat and a man, a man who happened to be her only son, was watching her frig her hole. Her husband had not watched her masturbate in years. Once he even told her to stop because he was watching a show on TV! A motherfucking television show!

"Wet, she mumbled, chaffing!"

Her son was watching her. He was rubbing his cock. He liked what he saw! A half remembered phrase floated through her mind. Something about fucking the one you love or loving the one you fuck or some such doggerel. What was Miss Curry saying to her?

Carter's hand touched his cock as June's hand returned up her thighs and found her pussy. He watched as her finger slid up and down her dripping wet neatly trimmed slit. Her pubic hair gleamed wetly. He pulled his cock out and began stroking as his mom's finger plunged into her super-heated slit. Her hips bucked as she ravaged her pussy with first one then two fingers. Her other hand found the buttons on her blouse and ripped it open. She grasped her nipple between her thumb and forefinger and pulled it hard, gasping.

Sweat poured off Carter as he watched his mom's wanton display. He was amazed that she could squeeze and pull her nipple so hard. She seemed to enjoy the pain. He knew he was close and slowed his stroking. He knelt at the end of the bed. His mother's slim legs framed his head as he got a close up view of her pulsating dripping sex. He sniffed, relishing the powerful scent of her flowing pussy. Unconsciously, he crept forward on his knees, slowly stroking his cock.

Suddenly June wrapped her legs around his head. He tried to pull back but even her small legs were powerful enough to hold him in place. She released her tit and grabbed his head. Before he could react, she simultaneously slid down the bed placing her pussy on the edge and pulled his head between her open legs. She held his head against her wetness, her legs wrapped around his neck so tight he could barely breathe. He tried to pull back and she grabbed his head with her other hand.

June began humping her son's face. Her juices smearing across his mouth, his chin, covering all of his face. "Lick it, she slurred, lick it!" The unusual mix of hormones, Halvatia's potion in her tea and the reefer had her on a sexual high like no other she ever experienced. Perspiration drenched her body. Her pussy burned, smoldered. She had to have someone kiss her, lick her and fuck her.

The first man ever to put his mouth on her private parts was between her legs, licking her pussy. The sensations ran from her thick wet pussy lips up her cunt and through her womb. Her entire body trembled at the exquisite feel of a mouth on her most private of parts. Her son's mouth! Her son was the first man to kiss her pussy!

The heat of her cunt almost scorched his tongue as he ran it down her slit. He brought his hands up and cupped her small ass. Hungrily he licked her wetness, feeling it run down his chin like the thick sweet juice of some fruit. His tongue found her clit. June's back arched and she pressed her son's head even, tighter between her legs. Even as a part of her screamed for her to stop this perversity, another part reveled in illicitness of the incestuous act.

"Eat me, baby! Eat mommy!"

Carter's thumbs discovered June's starfish. As he cupped her ass, his thumbs massaged her twitching asshole. June was repulsed and tried to scoot away. Her exertions were causing her reefer high to lessen. His touching of her anus awakened prohibitions that were at least as strong as the ones against incest. She needed to stop this.

June felt pressure on her anus. Her eyes popped open. She tried to scoot back up the bed. Carter had a firm grip on her ass, preventing her from escaping. Her legs kicked in the air hitting his back. No, not this! Not there!

"Stop, Carter, please stop! I...I...can't...!"

She jumped; her ass lifting off the mattress as her son simultaneously sucked her clit into his mouth and forced a thumb into her virgin anus. Her eyes rolled in their sockets as the ceiling swam in and out of focus. Then her hips pumped up and down causing Carter's thumb to slide in and out of her tight starfish.

June felt like her body was on fire. The pressure and pain on her anus became an intense unfamiliar feeling. She could feel his mouth on her clit. Sucking. She could feel his fingers in her pussy, massaging her G-spot. She felt his fingers turn in her pussy. He began rubbing his thumb in her ass through that thin membrane.

June screamed like a trapped animal. Her howls reverberated around the room. And she squirted! She squirted with a force that caused her essence to flood her son's face! The animalistic howl waned like a siren's wail as she collapsed back on the bed. The intensity of her orgasm drained her.

Carter felt his cock pump his seed onto the carpet at the foot of the bed. His mother's orgasmic scream was the most erotic thing he heard in his 22 years. They both collapsed. He still on his knees, his cheek on the spreading wet spot on the duvet. June lay flat of her back her arms extended in a Jesus on the cross pose. Her head lolled to the side. Oh fuck, she thought, oh fuck! What have I done? She struggled once, trying to stand. She had expended too much energy. She rolled on her side, her legs in a scissor pose, and her small ass pointed at the ceiling and passed out.

For a moment, Cater knelt between her legs with his cheek against her wet thighs. He felt her juices stream down his cheek. Slowly, he pulled back. A large wet spot spread covering the duvet. He stared open mouthed at June's juices streaming from her pussy and on to the bed. He rocked back on his knees and looked at the dinner plate sized stain of his ejaculate on the rug.

He placed one hand on the bed between his mom's legs and got unsteadily to his feet. He turned and walked unsteadily to the door and out of June's room. As he made his way up the back stairs, gripping the rail tightly for balance, a stray thought crossed his mind. There will be hell to pay in the morning!


Chapter 3

Groggily June came down from her hormone and drug induced sexual high. The faint whine of the elevator was her first coherent sound. She heard the clangs as the old elevator door opened and then closed. Although the solid construction of the old house prevented it, she stared at the ceiling imagining her son walking from the elevator to his room.

With an effort, she elbowed her upper body up. Her stomach turned as she stared down at her wet matted pubic hair. Her labia were red and swollen, her clit large and distended. Between her legs, the duvet was ruined with a large wet spot. Her throat convulsed as she swallowed her bile several times to prevent vomiting. Her son, her baby had licked her pussy.

June struggled to a sitting position and scooted back, resting her back against the ornate highly polished oak headboard. A lone tear ran down her cheek. I have ruined both of our lives and cheated on my husband, she thought.

Her husband Tom was only the third man she ever had. The first two had been fumbling inept teenagers. Though older and more experienced, Tom was old school and did not do oral sex. As the old saw goes, you cannot miss what you never had. Although she heard and talked about it, even saw it in the occasional porn movie, she had never had someone put their mouth on her private parts.

Privately she came to think of it as a perversion. Something that only certain low types did. June was an urbane, sophisticated woman. This rationalization was like others people do to justify something they cannot have. It's called the sour grape principle. The fox could not reach the grapes after repeated tries. He rationalized that they are probably sour anyway and not worth the effort.

She felt dirty. She needed a shower. She swung her feet over the side of the bed and stood up. As she moved around the foot of the bed, she recoiled as she stepped on the wet rug where Carter had cum. She stared from the soaked rug to the ruined duvet. She glanced at the door leading from her bedroom to the sitting room that separated her bedroom from her husband's bedroom.

She knew he was not there. He was never there physically or emotionally anymore. He was wherever he spent his time.

June unbuttoned the remaining buttons on her blouse and slipped it off. She grimaced as the cotton silk material slid across her sore nipple. She gingerly rubbed it with her forefinger. If they were bigger, I could lick it and make it better. She looked again at the large residue of her son's orgasm. Jesus, how much did he come?

She unzipped her skirt. It dropped from her slim waist and fell in a pile over her son's mess. When she picked up her skirt, her fingers inadvertently touched the wet spot. She snatched it back and used her foot to kick the skirt away. She held her moist hand with her fingers up and spread. She looked around for something to wipe her fingers, to remove the residue of her incestuous act, to cleanse her fingers and herself.

She turned toward the bathroom and stepped again into the wet spot. She stood naked with both of her tiny feet fully contained by the circle of Carter's ejaculate. As she wiggled her toes, she brought her cum moistened fingers to her mouth and licked them. A shiver when through her body as she tasted the salty stickiness.

Disgust caused her stomach to turn. She knelt and rubbed that hand through the sticky mess. She hated herself for being so weak. She brought her hand to eye level. The thick liquid was cold and congealed. She licked it from her fingers one come coated finger after another, smacking her lips as if it was some delicacy. She ran her hand through the rapidly drying pool. She opened her legs and stuffed the hand into her pussy. Her swollen clit pulsed as she frigged herself to orgasm with her hand covered in her son's cum. For the second time in her life, she squirted, adding her juices to her son's on the rug.

I am a sick bitch, she thought as she rose shakily to her feet and moved into the bathroom. She had to balance herself briefly against the ornate door of the Kohler shower as she waited for the shower to warm. She stepped into the water and adjusted the temperature to as hot as she could stand it. The steaming hot water cascaded over her body as she stood with her eyes closed and head raised. I am a very sick bitch.

Unlike the fox, June had sampled the grapes. At a visceral level, she wanted more. Moreover, she hated herself for it. She was sinking to a level of depravity of epic proportions. And she did not care.

She wondered how Carter became so skilled at cunnilingus. As she lathered her body, a wry smile played across her lips. How would she know if he was skilled or not!

She had never cheated on her husband. She considered her vows sacred. Idly she wondered if oral sex was really sexual relations. The president of the United States had used that claim as a defense against impeachment. She did not have sexual relations with her son; she only let him expertly lick her pussy. A shiver ran through her body.

June stepped from the shower and dried herself with the large fluffy towel. Uncharacteristically she dropped it to the wet floor as she strode back to her bed. She stopped and stared at spot on the floor. She mentally shook herself and climbed naked into the bed. For several minutes, she stared at the ceiling. If his come was in a bowl, she thought, I would get on my knees and lap it up. As she drifted off to sleep, she thought she would have come up with a plausible lie for Miss Curry for the condition of the duvet and the floor

***

Carter, on the other hand, experienced oral sex many times with his sister. It was one of their favorite things to do. They would spend hours teasingly licking and sucking each other before they had sex. Then spend additional time afterwards licking each other clean. They both loved the act and the taste.

However, for Carter licking his mom was special. She came almost continuously and did that delicious squirting thing. Caitlin's orgasm were like waves on an ocean, thundering ashore and then receding only to repeat. And she did not squirt, only constantly oozed a thick tasty creamy liquid. Both were good but mom's was new different and special.

Chapter 4

Carter walked out into the hall and pressed the call button for the elevator. He listened to it clatter and whine as it made its way to his floor. He climbed aboard, closed the door and pressed the button for the first floor. As it approached the second floor, he saw his mom standing waiting for it. His stomach turned in fear even as his cock stiffened in anticipation.

June saw her son's feet first as the elevator made its slow way down to her floor. She made a mental note to ask Tom to see about speeding the dam thing up. Carter's hips came into view, then his crotch. Was it her imagination or did it take an inordinate amount of time to get past his crotch with its bulge.

As the elevator stopped, she stared nervously at her son. What must he think of her? As she turned to call Tom, he told her to go on down. She did not know when the bastard got in

She stepped on the elevator

"Good Morning Carter"

"Good morning mom. Look, about last night...!

Nervously June glanced through the wrought iron door toward her husband's bedroom. She held her hand up for silence as her head past floor level. She turned to her son.

"We must never talk about last night or ever let that happen again. Do you understand?"

"I understand mom and I'm sorry!"

As the elevator clanked to a stop on the first floor, a disturbing thought crossed June's mind. What was her son sorry for? Sorry that they did it? Or sorry because it wasn't satisfying. She knew dam well it was satisfying to her. Her pussy was leaking now as she watched his well-toned skintight jean clad ass move from the elevator into the foyer and start toward the large kitchen.

Hell, if she had more experience, she show that young shit something!

Halvatia watched Carter and June walked toward and into the kitchen. Her sharp Bayou sense of people detected a change. The Missus had a glow about her. I ain't seen her glow like that in years. And, Carter had the nervous look of a boy who had his hands in the cookie jar! Or maybe his mom's pussy, Halvatia mused.

They seemed to walk a trifle closer together. When they talked as they crossed the ballroom and entered the kitchen, their heads would run toward each other, their lips close to touching.

Dose herbs I been giving her may be working too well. Instead of her husband, she be loving her son. Dey look like two lovers, she thought, lovers that are trying to keep it a secret. Now what done happened dere?

She did not fancy herself an expert on sex and relationships. She laughing thought of herself as a lifetime student of the art of fucking. Dese two be fucking she thought. Miss Curry had no deep seated prohibitions against incest. She and her brother and sister used to play with each other back in the swamp. They did not have much choice. Everybody for miles around was relatives. She glanced down at the bulge in Carter's jeans. Nice work if you could get it, she thought. She knew the boy could fuck, she taught him herself!

Schaka
Schaka
3,075 Followers