The Craftons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schaka
Schaka
3,075 Followers

"Good morning, Missus, Mister! Dis morning we got my special Spanish eggs and thick sliced maple cured bacon. My cousin do this himself in his smokehouse. Also I baked some bread this week so the toast is my homemade bread. Da butter and jam is on the serving table and the coffee is fresh made and hot. I added a little chicory to tot it up some."

"Thank you, Miss Curry! Have Caitlin and her family ate yet?"

"Dey grabbed some toast and coffee and headed for the beach with the baby.

Dey say dey gona walk before dey eat!"

Carter sighed in relief. Caitlin had been almost apoplectic when he called her cell this morning to tell her about eating mom. She sounded jealous even though she suggested it. Carter thought he would never understand women.

He watched Miss Curry's large ass jiggle as she pulled toast from the toaster oven. She was as big as his mother and sister were small. He was not great at guessing bra sizes, but based on some porn he saw, he put her chest at about 40D with hips to match. She worked for the family for as long as he could remember. She was as much family as his mom and Caitlin. Her earthy sexuality attracted him. She had kids his age...but still! He realized his mother had said something.

"I'm sorry mom! What did you say?"

June felt a twinge of...something as she watched her son ogle Miss Curry's large ass. Was that the kind of woman who attracted him? A big obvious Creole who sometimes went without and bra and should wear a girdle on her big floppy ass!

"I said you promised to help me plan and shop for the Halloween party this weekend. Right after breakfast I want to go to over to the party store and start getting some ideas.

"Sure, mom, I am yours for the weekend!"

June's eyes widened at the obvious double entendre. She felt a little warm and sweat broke out on the bridge of her nose.

"Ah, good! I need to change. I'll be ready in a few minutes!"

Carter watched his mother move quickly from the kitchen and across the ballroom to the elevator. He idly wondered what she wore under that peignoir.

Miss Curry watched Carter watching his mother. A smirk played across her face. Dis might be better to watch then dem soap operas on TV

* * *

Caitlin walked briskly next to her husband as he pushed the pram up the bike path for their daily exercise. The baby gurgled happily, as she enjoyed the bouncing over the path. They usually walked about three miles a day, weather permitting. While she was enjoying the walk, her mind was busy assessing what was going on with Carter and mom.

He sounded excited this morning when he called to tell her about licking their mom to orgasm. His excitement caused her to regret suggesting it to him. He seemed to be so excited. He sounded like he really enjoyed it. She suspected her mom was much more experienced than she was. She wondered what else they did.

***

Carter trailed behind his mom as she walked through the party store. Her full summer dress flowed sensuously over her ass. She was bare legged with strappy Jesus sandals. The white straps covered her brown legs to just below the knee. He studied her rear end surreptiously, wondering if she wore panties. He knew she rarely wore a bra. The thought of her naked under the dress caused him to flash back to last night and the sweet taste of her pussy. He could almost hear her animal like screams as she orgasm repeatedly from his oral on her. He regretted not fucking her.

June Crafton listened as the clerk enthusiastically described various Halloween themes and the associated decorations. The unusually warm late September day did not seem to fit the October theme. That and the fact that she was aware her son was watching her.

The clerk mistook her quiet smile as encouragement to continue her spiel. In fact, June was thinking back to her decision not to wear a bra or panties under this particular dress. She knew as she walked it flowed across her hips. It emphasized her small tight ass. She wished that she had a fuller behind like her daughter's ass.

She was enjoying teasing her son. She had not had this much fun in years. This big muscular 22 year old hot black man who every woman in the store was ogling only had eyes for the ass of his 45 year old mother. She loved it! She had not reconciled the act but she decided to embrace the salaciousness of it.

"Let's get some lunch, Carter!"

"Um sounds good, mom! Where do you want to go?"

"What about that little bistro in Harper's Court? I've heard they do a real nice light lunch and have an excellent wine list!"

"Ok, mom! However, you had better watch the wine! We don't want you losing control!"

June giggled and then quickly covered her mouth as the clerk looked at them questioningly.

***

The reputation of the restaurant was well deserved. The lunch was excellent and the Australian Shiraz had just the right sweetness and potency. Mother and son were experiencing a pleasant buzz and there was half a bottle to go.

The waiter gave them an intimate booth in a secluded corner of the restaurant. They started lunch sitting at opposite ends of the booth. By the second glass of wine, they were sitting hip to hip. June was feeling expansive. She emphasized her conversational points by tapping lightly on her son's hand or squeezing his thigh. As they wrapped up lunch, her hand rested comfortably on his upper thigh.

Carter was acutely aware of his mom's hand on his thigh. Occasionally she moved it and bumped his cock.

"I have an idea, mom! Let's get a "to go cup" and walk over to the Japanese Garden."

"Lord, I haven't been there in years! Let's do it!"

***

Mother and son sipped their wine as they meandered through the quiet peaceful Osaka Garden. The heavy foliage muted the noises of the city. The gurgle of the miniature waterfall and the buzz of dragonflies replaced traffic noise. White Erns walked stiff leg through the shallow water of the lagoons. They crossed one of many Japanese style wooden bridges.

Their conversation rambled aimlessly over themes for the Halloween party and the unmistakable beauty of this hidden gem of a park. There was no mention of the night before. Even though its presence influenced every word, they spoke. They were mother and son. However, mother and son with an incestuous secret. One of them was aroused and confused by what happened. The other plotted to take it farther.

"I'm getting a little giddy from this wine," June said as she sipped from her cup, "could we sit for a moment so I can collect myself?

"Sure, mom, how about over there?"

Carter indicated a grassy area. It was opposite the miniature waterfall. Behind this miniature island was the placid waters of a lagoon. The designers of this miniature paradise wanted to create the illusion of seclusion amidst the bustle of a vibrant metropolis. He took his mother's elbow and guided her to the spot.

The early fall sun shone warmly. Some of the trees were starting to show their fall colors. Even with warming son, the slight nip in the air presaged the fall.

There were few visitors this day. They sipped their wine and discussed party ideas. June had tucked her dress under her so she would not be sitting bare assed on the grass. Her dress rode up in front exposing her legs to her upper thigh. Only Carter's position at her side prevented him from seeing her pussy.

June felt a delicious wickedness. It belied her nausea the previous night. She knew what happened was wrong. However, it happened. She decided to enjoy the moment.

She was not surprised when Carter leaned over and kissed her lightly on the lips.

"Um, nice! But young man, I want you to know I'm not a cheap date!" June tittered at her little joke.

"Mom, there is nothing cheap about you! You are a classy sexy woman!"

"Didn't you leave off the "old" after sexy?" June laughed.

Carter shook his head. "Mom you are like a fine wine that improves with age!'

June leaned over and let her lips touch her son's lips. Her tongue traced the outlined of his full lips. "Now that kind of flattery will get you a lot, she said laughing."

"I'm going to give you about 15 minutes to stop that, Carter said jokingly"

June wrapped her arms around her son's neck and pulled him with her as she lay back on the grass.

"Oh, you mean a quickie; she breathed as her tongue entered his mouth."

Carter returned her kiss, their tongues playing with each other inside the confines of their parted lips.

Carter used one hand to touch his mom's breast. Remembering how she pulled on her nipples the night before, he squeezed one and pulled on it.

"Aww fuck, baby, Stop that! They are sooo sensitive!"

"I know, mom, I watched you last night!"

June blushed. "As the old movie title says, about last night! We need to talk!"

Carter undid the top three buttons on her dress. Both tiny tits were on display for his hungry eyes. He leaned down, sucked one nipple into his mouth. He took the 1/2 inch long nipple in his teeth and pulled on it.

"Do you really want to talk?"

Halfheartedly, she pushed at his head. "Baby, I'm your mother. We are creating an unmanageable situation!"

June's hips pumped up as a deep growl emanated from her tiny body as her son nibbled and sucked on her nipples.

Her hand snaked down and rubbed her son's cock through his jeans. "Oh fuck, she groaned, this is so wrong, so wrong!"

Carter inhaled so she could unbutton and unzip his pants. He transferred his attention to the other now diamond hard nipple. He took it in his teeth and bit down. The salty taste of blood entered his mouth. June's hips were pumping frantically up and down. She freed her son's cock, pulled, and yanked on it.

"Do you want it mom?"

Carter released her tit. He could see the outline of his teeth on her nipple. He glanced around then pulled his jeans partially down. He turned head to toe with his mother and pulled her skirt up around her waist.

"Did you leave your panties off for me, he hissed!"

"Yessss, Yessss for you and only you!" June took her son's cock in her mouth. Try as she might, she could only get the head in. Her head bobbed as she tried to force more of Carter's cock into her mouth. She screamed as she felt her son take her clit in his teeth and pull lightly. Spontaneously she started cumming, not squirting this time but oozing a thick clear cream

Carter heard voices and quickly sat up. His mother tried to reach for his cock as he pulled it out and stuffed it back in his jeans. Her eyes were unfocused as he pulled her dress down, grabbed her hands and sat her up. She watched with vacant eyes as another couple walked by. They smiled and nodded at mother and son and continued done the path.

"Jesus, baby, I was so far gone I didn't hear them."

Carter stood, reached down and took both of her hands in his. Effortlessly he pulled her to her feet.

"We better go. Someone might call the police. Then we would have to explain why mother and son were 69ing in a public park!"

"God, what would your father and sister say?"

Carter smiled quietly. He knew half of the answer.

* * *

Later that night, Carter lay in his bed thinking. The situation with his mother was becoming complex. They were inexorably moving toward a full-blown sexual relationship. He was certain when Caitlin encouraged him to fuck his mother, she did not mean on a regular basis!

He heard soft steps coming up the back stairs. There was no doubt who it was. He heard the stairway door open and close. Then the soft pad of small feet. Caitlin entered his bedroom clothed only in flip-flops and an oversized tee shirt with a large Tweety bird on the front.

"Hey hottie!"

She waved and crawled onto his bed. She pulled the sheet off his naked body and took his limp cock into her mouth.

"Ummm, you hungry?"

Caitlin raised her head and held his stiffening cock in one hand.

"I'm always hungry for you! How is it going with mom? She seems to be glowing lately"

Carter related the experience in the Japanese Garden.

Caitlin chuckled. "You mean our straitlaced mom was 69ing in public?"

Carter nodded his head. "Yes, and really getting into it!"

Caitlin licked Carter's cock wetly from his shaved root to his bulbous head. "Is she better than me?"

Skillfully Carter avoided the obvious trap. "No one sucks cock like you do!"

"Good answer, Caitlin laughed," Her mouth opened in a large O. She took his cock deep in her mouth until she felt the head touch the back of her throat. She let her saliva run out of her mouth and around his cock as she raised up.

Carter answered the unasked question. "And no, she can't deep throat me!'

Caitlin swung her leg over Carter's and walked forward on her knees until his now hard cock slapped her belly. She bent it down, rose up on one knee to get it under her. Carter watched the play of emotion across her face as she sat down on his cock and let it fill her pussy.

"Is her pussy tight?

"I haven't fucked her"

Caitlin's eyes closed as she slid back and forth on her brother. Her breathing became more labored. "Liar, she moaned!"

Carter gripped his sister's waist and began bouncing her forcefully up and down on his raging hard on, slamming repeatedly into her cervix. "You little bitch! Do you want to fuck or quiz me about our mother?"

"Both, she groaned." Her head dropped to her chest. She leaned forward and balanced herself on his chest with both hands. "But first I want you to fill me up! I want to feel your seed splash against my cervix. I want to know that your swimmers are in my womb, searching for my eggs. I want to know that we could create another life!"

Carter reached up, grabbed her nipple and pulled it hard. "You want us to have another baby, don't you?"

"Yes, little brother, yes! I miss feeling the life we create growing in me. I miss that ultimate intimacy of our love!"

Sweat poured from their bodies as they increased their pace. Several times, he felt her vagina contract as wave after wave of orgasm overtook her body. As he felt his balls began to swell, announcing his orgasm, he wonder if his mother's pussy felt as good as Caitlin's pussy. As he fired rope after rope of his thick life giving sperm into his sister's womb, an image of his mother pregnant, her large belly resting on his as she rode his cock swam into his mind.

Afterwards they lay next to each other. Caitlin's head rested familiarly on her brother's chest. She idly played with his chest hair.

"What do you think is going on with dad?"

"I'm really not sure!"

"Do you think it's another woman?" Caitlin ran her hand over Carter's hairy chest to his shaven crotch. She lifted his cock, feeling the heft.

Carter picked up one of her dreadlocks and tickled her nose with it. "No, he said with force, I don't see the signs of that!'

"Should I try to have sex with him to see?"

"Are you looking for an excuse to fuck daddy, Carter laughed!"

Caitlin rose up on one elbow and slapped his chest with her open hand. "No silly! I'm already fucking two men. You want to make a total slut out of me?"

"Well, Carter chuckled; you thought the solution for mom was a dick. Maybe the solution for dad is a pussy!"

Caitlin got that look that told Carter she was thinking. "I'd do it if I thought it would help, little brother, but I'm not sure if it would help."


Chapter 5

Miss Curry watched as June Crafton sipped her coffee and nibbled her toast. Halvatia's formal education ended at the third grade. In those day's children were needed as field hands. An education might be helpful down the road but right now, there was cotton to be chopped, chores to be done. Everyone had to earn their keep in the hardscrabble existence of the 40's and 50's in the Deep South.

No, she did not have much formal education but she had advanced degrees in people. She knew them like she knew the back of her hand. Mrs. Crafton had man trouble. One was at best ambivalent about her and the other offered a confirmation of her womanhood with forbidden pleasures. Add menopause to that and the poor woman was about to snap.

"Carter be sleeping in this mawning, Miss?"

June looked up at Miss Curry. She was more friend and confidant then employee. In some ways she was the mother she never had.

"Yes and as usual his father is up and gone!"

"Well, neither one of the men in your life gona have breakfast with you!"

Had she just hinted that she knew about her and Carter? Before she could answer, Halvatia continued.

"Course now, in bayou country, we looked at life a little different. Tweren't no bodies business what folks did as long as they didn't hurt nobody."

"Lawd I need to get busy with my work. Else you be looking for some young thing to replace me." She stop and looked pointedly at June. "Do what you want, Sweety! You ain't hurting nobody!"

June flopped back in her chair as Curry blew past her in swirl of flour and cheap lilac water. She knew! She knew and approved. And she was right! Whatever she and Carter did, they would both moved past it at some point. As far as, Tom, fuck him! On the other hand, more accurately, he could fuck whomever he wanted. She would get through this phase of her life without him.

"Miss Curry!"

Halvatia turned to face her employer. "Yes Miss?"

"I'll be out most of the day!"

"Yes Miss!"

***

Halvatia picked up her laundry basket and strode over to the elevator. She hummed tunelessly to herself as she waited for it. She frowned as she boarded it and waited as the old elevator rattled and clanked its way to the third floor. Dam thing was going fall and kill somebody one day.

She walked unannounced into the sleeping Carter's room. He lay bare chested with a single sheet covering the bottom half of his body. The tent in his sheet announced the morning wood all young men sported this time of morning. She surveyed his youthful hairy chest. She breastfed this boy when his mom took ill right after his birth. She remembered him hungrily suckling at her huge teat.

She sighed as she turned into his bathroom to empty the hamper. If he sucked one of these big ole tits now, the end might be more than just a full belly. Halvatia position in the family was unique. When she realized no one had "The Talk" with Carter, she took it upon herself. She was part of his sex education in more ways than one.

She dumped the hamper into her laundry basket. On top was a pair of his boxers. Dried jizz encrusted the opening. Because it was on the outside and not the inside, she speculated someone sucked his dick. Probably his sister. Those two been going at it for years.

She brought his soiled shorts to her nose and sniffed. The boy's scent was strong. It meant he was a potent baby maker. If they were not careful, they would have another baby to match the cute little girl they already had.

She walked back into his bedroom.

"Carter Crafton! Get your lazy ass out the bed! It dam near 10 in the morning and you laying there farting and snoring!"

"Miss Curry! Leave me alone! I want to sleep!"

Halvatia snatched the sheet off him and took in the hard thick pole of his sex. She knew the boy was hung since he was a baby. However, he shore had grown. She reached down and slapped his thigh as he turned and tried to hide his cock.

"Boy, you promised your ma you go see about the costumes. Now get up and get busy, I left some breakfast in the warmer for you."

Carter grabbed the sheet and held it around his waist as he hurried to the bathroom. He smiled. She treated him like her son.

Halvatia licked her lips as she watched his tight muscular ass retreat into the bathroom. Dat boy had two women mooning over him. Three if you count me.

* * *

June Crafton paid the cab driver and stepped out of the cab in front of her home. She paused in took in with pride the labor of her remodeling. Behind her the cab driver whistled silently as he surveyed the slim hourglass of figure of the 5' 2", 105 pound Black woman. She was smoking hot. The only thing missing were the tits.

Schaka
Schaka
3,075 Followers