The Craftons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schaka
Schaka
3,080 Followers

The old Victorian kept its character while being upgraded with modern conveniences. She strode up the short driveway to the portico sheltering the entryway. She punched the code into the security and heard the click of the door unlocking.

The smell of baking bread wafted out to her as she entered the large ornate foyer. The afternoon sun streamed through the old stained glass windows giving an interesting play of colored light to the foyer and adjacent living area. She reflected that sometimes the flickering light looked like a fire burning as it danced across the walls and furniture.

The click of her 3" heels echoed hollowly as she strode from the foyer through the large living area with its burnished oak floors and molding. She greeted Miss Curry.

"Good afternoon, Miss Curry! That bread certainly smells good!"

June's Cupid's bow lips pulled into a thin line as she surveyed her long time housekeeper/cook. As usual she was dressed in a neck to mid thigh button up the front housedress. Her large muscular legs sprouted like twin trunks from that too short dress. The dress spread across her substantial hips, pulled tight across incongruously narrow waist and then jutted out across the mounds of her large breasts. The dress was tightly buttoned at the neck. Her face was so dark it looked like blue-black leather. Her age was indeterminate from her face. However, June knew she had been her wet nurse.

"Thank you, Miss! It be for dinner."

"Is my husband home?"

"No miss!" Halvatia turned back to the stove to hide her smile. "What goes on in the night...!"

June frowned. She and her husband had not shared a bed in years. He left early in the mornings and got home late at night. If he came home at all! She still expected him to maintain at least the appearance of propriety for the children and their social standing.

"Are the children home?" June Crafton was a dutiful mother. She loved her twins dearly. She always wanted more babies.

"No Miss! Dey be gone!"

June turned and strode toward the elevator. She boarded the open basket wrought iron elevator and pushed the button for the second floor. It whined and clanked as it made its way to the second floor. She turned and opened the waist high door opening on the short corridor, leading to sitting room. She glanced at her husband's bedroom door then entered hers and locked the door.

June tossed the sky blue bolero jacket on her dressing bench. She struggled a little with the zipper on the back of the dress. This is one of the few things a man is good for, she thought, as she captured the toggle and pulled the zipper down.

She stepped out of the dress and tossed it on top of the jacket. She surveyed her naked form in the full-length mirror adjacent to her dressing table. At 45, there were little signs of aging on her petite body. A slight belly pooch with a faded bikini cut Caesarian scar were the only signs she had given birth to the twins.

Her 32B cups never needed a bra and still stood pert and erect. Until she started secreting so heavily, she eschewed panties. She smiled as she touched the wet gleam of her neatly trimmed pussy. Was that a grey hair? June smiled as she thought about the cab ride home. She had given the cab driver quite a show as she crossed and recrossed her legs. She played this exhibitionist game often. It seemed she was doing it more lately.

So many things were changing in her life. Her husband was distant and indifferent. Caitlin was happily married with a beautiful daughter. She frowned. Giving a choice, she would have had her marry someone else. John Hampton was nice enough. However, something about him made her uneasy.

Then there was Carter. Most boys would have left the nest by now. He had his share of girlfriends. However, he seemed content to live at home. And lick his mother's pussy! Now where did that come from?

She walked over to her queen sized bed. She crawled in and lay flat of her back. For several minutes, she let her hands explore her body. When the touch of her fingers were like electric shocks causing her body to shiver in anticipation, she reached over and opened the drawer of her nightstand. She extracted the long fat vibrator. She held it up and admired its 9" length. The girth was half its length.

She recalled buying it last August. The clerk was professional. She walked her through the various types and functions. June was drawn to this one. The clerk, noting June's slender frame, suggested something smaller. June drew herself up to her full five feet and slapped her credit card on the corner.

It took her weeks before she could comfortable take the entire thing in her small tight pussy.

She licked it, moistening it thoroughly. She pushed the slider button and felt the vibration in her hand and arm. She inhaled sharply as she touched the tip to her nipple. She circled the diamond like hardness of that nipple slowly. Her small ass gyrated slowly. She moved it across her cleavage to the other nipple and repeated the circling motion. Small orgasms flowed through her body as she trailed the tip down her cleavage, across her abdomen. She stopped and let the tip play across her navel.

Saliva drooled from the corners of her mouth. Her eyes were closed tight. In her mind's eye, the image of her naked son stood over her. It was his cock that slid across her belly and teased her engorged clit. It was his cock that plunged into her pulsating dripping pussy. As she thrust the vibrating toy repeatedly into her cunt, it was Carter who thrust his enormous cock deep in her hole.

"Fuck me, baby! Fuck your mommy! Give her your sperm! "

June passed out as her orgasms washed over her like the waves on Lake Michigan during a storm.

***

Carter strolled through the eclectic atmosphere of Hyde Park Boulevard. The multicultural trappings of the quasi college town that surrounds the University of Chicago surrounded him. He was on his way to the large costume shop but decided to stop in the Wing Joint for a beer and some wings. The other reason was that he wanted to see that hot waitress, Anne.

***

It was a quiet day for Anne at the Wing Joint. On days like this, her boss was ok if she stole a few moments to study.

She was sitting at a back table when she saw Carter enter. She knew he was a regular and she had served him many times. Usually he was with his interracial posse of Hyde Park residents. A few times, he came in with a petite Black woman. Careful inquiries by her determined it was his sister. She recalled they seemed into each other, particularly when she was pregnant.

It was during that period that he began to stand out from the crowd. She noticed that he was solicitous of her, helping her in and out of her chair, chiding her about what she ate and so on. She found that endearing because her family tended to be more standoffish. The fact that a brother could care so much for his pregnant sister made him something special in her mind.

Therefore, when he came in alone, she waved off the other waitress and hurried over to serve him.

"Good afternoon, Carter! What can I get you?"

"Hi Anne! Let me have half dozen buffalo wings, onion rings and a large draft beer!"

"Got it! Sounds like somebody is hungry!"

Carter leaned over and whispered conspiratorially, "I got a case of the munchies!"

Carter had taken a walk over to the Point before heading to the costume shop. The Point was a large park that jutted into Lake Michigan. It was adjacent to the 57th Street beach and just north of the Museum of Science and Industry. It was one of the social gathering places for Hyde Parkers. Carter loved to walk along the breakwater, listen to the waves breaking and smoke a joint.

He woke up that morning feeling a little uptight. While he was comfortable with hi

"s relationship with his sister, the budding sexual relationship with his mother made him a little uncomfortable. He was having trouble reconciling his sexual feelings for this mature woman with his deep seated love for his mother.

"God, I wish, Anne said, but I don't have the time or money to score any good stuff!'

Carter glanced down at Anne's uniform. It was a mini dress with vertical aqua stripes against a white background. It hit her mid thigh and showed of her long slim legs. Over that, she wore a short apron with deep pockets.

Anne jumped as she felt Carter's hand brush her waist. Her first instinct was that this nice guy was actually some kind of perve trying to get free feels.

"Check it out, Carter said, and if you need another just holler at me!"

Anne felt the large patch pocket on the apron and felt something. She pulled the pocket open and saw a large well-rolled joint nestled in the bottom.

"My man, she chortled!" She high fived Carter and went to place his order.

As she walked back toward him, she quickly made a decision.

"Look, if I smoked all of this alone, I'd be on my ass! Why don't we hook up and share it?"

"Sounds Good! Your place or mine?"

"I can't toke in my dorm. So your place or we could go to the beach."

"Let's make it my place. I got some beer and we can listen to some music! Now get my order or I'll have to eat you!"

Anne laughed as she walked back to pick up Carter's order. Not a bad idea, she thought.

***

Carter felt a warm glow as he left the Wing Joint and crossed the busy boulevard. The costume shop was just across the street. Anne was nice people. He looked forward to spending some time with her. It occurred to him that the other two women in his life each had someone else in theirs. He loved his mother and sister. However maybe it was time he had someone in his life.

The shop was famous and infamous for its large and varied collection of costumes. It was also known as a hangout for the large LBGT community. The place was dimly lit. The costumes were in various groupings and rooms. There was a grouping of super hero costumes, dominated by flavor of the month the Guardians of the Universe, the reprised Mutant Ninja Turtles and Captain America. There was a room of BDSM paraphernalia. A grouping of witches, ghosts and goblins.

The sales clerk who approached was not swishy but carried himself in way that his sexual preferences were no doubt. He closed on Carter, placed a hand familiarly on his elbow, smiled broadly and said:

"What can I do for you?"

Carter smiled. The man was professional but the invitation was obvious. "Could I look around for a bit? We are having a Halloween party and I am more looking for ideas than ready to purchase!"

The salesman beamed at him. "Certainly! My name is Allen. I and the other salesman will be here to help you. If you see something you want to try on, the dressing rooms are behind the curtains!"

The emphasis on the word try caused Carter's smile to broaden. "Thank you, Allen!"

Carter wandered through the store, touching and feeling the costumes. He had no real idea of what he wanted. He wandered into the dimly lit BDSM room. Some of the costumes looked interesting. He and Caitlin tended to play a little rough sometime. Maybe they could work on a BDSM theme together.

He saw a leather female jerkin. It was little more than a leather bra with shoulder straps. The leather panty was bikini style. His in initial mental image of Caitlin in that suggestive outfit faded to be replaced by his mother's image.

Out of the corner of his eye, he thought he saw a familiar figure move past the door of the BDSM room toward the back of the shop. He stepped to the door just in time to see Allen lead Tom Crafton into the dressing rooms.

A chill moved over his body. He glanced around and saw the other sales clerk was busy with customers. He moved quickly and quietly to the hall leading to the dressing rooms. Soft moans emanated from the furthest one. He stealthily moved toward the sound, his stomach tied in knots.

He stopped just outside the curtained dressing room. He could hear wet slurping sounds. He reached slowly out with his hand. He used his fingertips to create a small opening.

Allen's back was partially to him. His starched and pressed jeans lay at his ankle. His enormous cock stuck out from his white cotton jockeys. At the end of that tool, on his knees, was his father, hungrily sucking Allen's cock.

Carter felt a cold sweat break out all over him. He knew now what he suspected before. His dad was bisexual.

Frozen, Carter watched his father expertly bob on Allen's cock. Somehow, he always knew. Little niggling bits of life's scenes flooded into his mind. Johnny used to work at the costume shop. He recalled Caitlin's husband, Johnny, and dad were unusually close. It was dad who suggested, nay, insisted they live in the coach house after they got married. The fact that Johnny had not fought marrying Caitlin. He suspected it was not his baby. However, that would get him closer to his lover, Tom Crafton.

Carter was a twenty first century person. What his father did was his business as long as it did not damage the family. Being bisexual was a life style choice. Maybe dad was gay. If so, in fairness to mom, he needed to let her know. What had Miss Curry said to him once? "You can't run with the foxes and lay with the hounds!"

Allen groaned and grabbed his father's head as he pumped his load into Tom Crafton's mouth. Quickly, Carter stepped back and made his way back to the BDSM room. He returned the costume and strode through the shop into the light of day. He crossed the street and headed over to pick up Anne. Could he trust even Caitlin with this knowledge? Perhaps he should discuss it with Miss Curry first. She always had a way of leading you to a good place.

***

The evening turned cool as the sun set. Anne shivered a little as she made the short walk to Carter's house. All she had was a sweater she wore that morning and her work uniform. She did not regret accepting Carter's invitation but she was not prepared for the walk back to her dorm later. That is, if I have to go back to the dorm tonight she smiled to herself.

Carter had that mellow after reefer feel that you get after you get the munchies monkey off your back. He was not as high but still felt relaxed and mellow. He stole glances at Anne's slim body as they chatted on the walk to his house. She was relatively tall for a woman. She was 5' 6" to 5' 7" with long bare slender legs. She could weigh no more than 120 lbs. or so. Her breasts were small but gave a soft swell to her chest. Her raven-haired ponytail swing freely around her shoulders.

Carter was debating which entrance to use. If he took her through the front, there was always the chance of meeting family members. That translated into his sister or his mother. He was beginning to realize the complications of having sexual relations with people who lived with you. They limited your opportunities to entertain other women. On the other hand, if he used the back entrance, Anne might think he was sneaking her in or was ashamed of her.

Carter took a deep breath and opened the iron gate leading to the side portico. He quickly entered his code into the security lock and opened the door.

To say Anne was impressed is to understate her feelings. Carter's hand on her lower back ushered her into the huge foyer. It was easily as large as the whole first floor of her California home. As her eyes got used to the muted lighting, she looked up at the two story vaulted ceiling.

"Wow, she whispered this is really...BIG!"

"Most people say that when they step in here! Let me give you the tour. He showed her the remodeled ballroom and the solarium with the Jacuzzi. He commented that he would show her the garden but it was getting a little cool. As they walked back past the kitchen, Miss Curry stepped out and nodded.

"If y'all want some dinner, I ken whip sumthin' up!"

"No thanks, Miss Curry, We ate at the Wing Joint and brought some in case we get hungry. By the way, Anne, this is Miss Curry. Miss Curry, Anne. Anne is a friend of mine."

Curry nodded at the skinny white girl. She smiled inwardly that Carter did not say what she was or what she did at the house. He treated her like family. She watched as he escorted his date to the elevator. She chuckled to herself as she thought about the shit this would stir up. The boy was having sex with his momma and his sister. Now he done brought this skinny White girl in the mix. Hell, she thought, I wish I could sell tickets. They were both out tonight but eventually the shit was going to hit the fan!

"How many people live here?" Anne held on to the rail as the elevator whined and clanged its way up. She was not sure what she expected. However, she impressed with the ornate Victorian.

"Me, my mother and father. My sister lives out back." Carter was a little embarrassed. To him this was just home. His other friends lived in similar homes so they accepted this ornate old mansion as being the norm. He could see Anne was a little overwhelmed. As the elevator clanked to a stop at his floor, he opened the door and ushered her out into the short hall leading to his rooms.

Anne turned slowly as she surveyed Carter's apartment. After the ornate ostentation of the rest of the house, this was homey. The room was large and uncluttered. A 50" flat screen dominated one wall. Under it was a long onyx table with and Xbox and DVD player. Below that were neat rows of games.

Opposite the TV was a large grey overstuffed divan. It was as wide as a double bed. An Annie Lee painting hung over the couch. It showed stylized Black people sitting around a table. One was standing with a playing card over her head. The caption on the painting said "Seven No Trump". On the wall adjacent to the television and couch was a small bookcase. Opposite it was an open door leading to the bedroom. A large stained glass window dominated that wall.

"Nice place, she said with measured understatement."

"Thank you! Would you like a beer?"

"Gawd, I'd kill for a cold beer now! You got any Schnapps?"

"No, but I have some homemade brandy!"

Anne nodded her approval. Carter indicated the couch for her to sit and then made his way through his bedroom to the small kitchen behind it. He retrieved two Coronas and poured three fingers of the potent brandy into each of two glasses.

* * *

The air was thick with the aroma of the marijuana. On the cocktail table sat four empty bottles of Corona. Next to them, the dregs of Miss Curry's homemade brandy covered the bottom of the glasses.

Anne's short work skirt was around her waist. Her yellow polka dot bikini panties lay on the floor next to Carter's knee. Anne's head was thrown back, her legs draped across his back as he expertly licked her pulsating pussy. Her hands gripped his head, alternatingly pulling him in and pushing him back as her orgasms rocketed through her body.

"Please, she pleaded, please stop! I am so weak from coming I could pass out!"

Carter and Anne spent the last hour 69ing and alternating giving each other oral. Anne had never experienced the intensity and time spent in foreplay. Her experience was that guys did foreplay to get you ready for fucking. And that was okay! However, Carter treated it as if it was the sex act itself. He was an incredible lover! Tender and giving! And that cock! Her jaws still ached from trying to get it all in her mouth. She licked her lips, tasting him still in her mouth.

Carter rocked back on his heels. His head spun as he tried to focus on Anne. She was naked from the waist down; her furry pussy was gleaming from his ministrations. He watched bleary eyed as her juices streamed down her ass crack. He had been licking her a good hour, using all of the techniques he and his twin learned and practiced. Her clit was red, swollen and distended. Even in his altered state, he could see it pulsing. Her pussy lips were red and glistening with her lubrication and his saliva.

Schaka
Schaka
3,080 Followers