The Craftons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why are you hiding out here?"

"Not hiding, mom, just taking a break! I got tired of smiling and having old women grab my crotch!"

June's hand dropped to her son's thigh. She casually stroked it, feeling its warmth.

"Oh, so you have something against old women, she laughed!"

Carter placed his hand on his mother's thigh. He let it slide under her costume to her bare pussy.

"I have told you! You are not old! Old women don't walk around with no panties!"

June shivered as her son stroked her pussy. She glanced quickly toward the patio door. "You know you shouldn't do that!"

"Who did you think of it when you decided not to wear panties?" Still facing the patio door, Carter eased a finger in his mother's pussy. If anyone turned at that moment, they would have seen a son finger fucking his mother. Only Halvatia saw them and she just smiled.

June grabbed his hand and held it. "Stop, baby, stop! We can't! People might see us!"

Carter drew his finger from his mom's pussy. He placed it on her lips. June pulled her head back. "Stop it, she squealed, you are terrible!"

"Lick it, mom, and see how good you taste!"

"Carter Crafton! You stop that, she giggled!" However, her tongue flicked out and sampled her juices.

He took her hand and led her into the shadows behind the pagoda. The weeds hid an old brick fence. It surrounded an old well from the days when the old house provided its own water. He picked his mom up and sat her on the enclosure.

"Carter, please don't! This is not right! We just can't...!"

Carter unzipped the front of his leather pants. He pulled his cock out and stepped between her legs. In the moonless night, they both could see it bobbing inches from June's pussy

"Put it in, mom!"

"No Carter, no I can't!"

"Put it in, mom."

June's hand shook as she reached out and clutched her son's tumescent tool.

"Baby, don't make me do this, please!"

Carter took a step forward. The head of his cock brushed the wet lips of his mom's sex.

"Put it in, mom!"

June pulled gently on her son's rigid member. He stepped forward and she guided him into her.

"Oh, fuck, baby, oh fuck!"

"Say it, mom, say fuck me!"

June scooted forward. She flinched as her son's massive acorn head slid between the inner folds of her pussy.

"Oh my god! Oh my god! Wait, baby! I need... I!"

Carter eased forward. The incredible tightness of his mom's pussy caused him to slow down. June placed her hands on her son's hips. Slowly she pulled him forward, grimacing as he began to fill her.

"How does it feel mom?"

Behind them, they could hear people laughing. The driving rhythm of Miles Davis' "Witch's Brew" wafted from the ballroom. Carter could feel his mom's juices running down his balls.

"I just don't...I don't think....!" June Crafton shivered as a mini orgasm shot through her body, releasing a flood of juices, she felt her son's cock slip farther into her, aided by her lubrication.

"Fuck me, darling, please fuck mommy!"

Carter drove his full length deep in his mom's cunt, bottoming out against her cervix. He watched as her eyes rolled back in their sockets. Then she dropped her head to his shoulder. He drew out until just the head was caressed by her inner folds, then he slid slowly back in. He felt his mother shiver and her pussy spasm as another orgasm rocked her, flooding her pussy.

***

Tom Crafton stood and wiped the come from his mouth. He placed his hand on his son in law's chest and pushed him toward the ballroom. "You had better get back in there before we are missed!"

Caitlin's husband slipped off the edge of the desk. He leaned in and kissed Tom, tasting his come in his mouth. "But I didn't get a chance to do you this time!"

"We have to be careful. You can do me next time! Now you go out through of the library into the ballroom and I will go out through the garden and come in the patio door!"

Johnny pouted, pulled his pants up and walked back into the ballroom. He saw his wife, walked over and embraced her. He leaned down and pecked her lightly on the lips. "Great party, dear!"

Tom walked out into the garden. He carefully made his way toward the patio door opposite the pagoda. A noise caused him to freeze. He listened intently. He was probably safe but he did not want to take any chances. The sounds appeared to be coming from the rear of the pagoda. It sounded like someone fucking. He smiled and turned toward the patio door. He stopped. Curiosity got the best of him. He tiptoed over to the pagoda and looked behind it.

He almost passed out from shock. He recognized his son from his costume. He also recognized the woman. He could see her sweating lust filled face. It was June, his wife and she was fucking their son.

"Harder, Carter, fuck me harder!"

"Say it again, mom, say it!"

"Please fuck me son, fuck mommy!"

Tom Crafton sank to the floor of the pagoda. Outrage mixed with humiliation filled his chest. His heart pounded in his chest like a trip hammer. He thought he was having a heart attack. His breath came in short painful gasps.

"Whose pussy is this?"

"It's your pussy, Carter! Mommy's pussy is all yours!"

Hot tears ran down Tom's face. As anger replaced outrage, he started to stand. He would confront them now. Let them know he was no cuckold. Make them stop. He rose to all fours and placed one hand on the back of the pagoda. Then a chilling thought hit him. What if they would not stop? What if they laughed at him and kept fucking?

"I'm coming, baby! Come with mommy!"

Tom could hear the tempo of the flesh slapping flesh increased as they thrust toward their peak. In spite of himself, he was getting hard again. His hand strayed to his crotch.

"I'm coming, mom, I'm coming!"

"Fill my pussy! Give me all your seed! Flood my womb!"

Tom struggled trying to get the zipper down on his costume. His wife's ear piercing scream startled him. It was followed by the loud grunts and groans of his son coming in June, Carter's mother and his wife!

Tom crawled on all fours out of the pagoda. He stayed in the shadows until he was near the patio door. Then he straighten up. He brushed the dirt off his costume and walked back into the party. He walked to the bar, poured him three fingers of bourbon, and downed it.

As he refilled his glass, he saw June and Carter enter the room. He saw the initial furtive glances. Then they separated and began bidding the guests good-bye. Tom thought he could see a faint gleam of wetness on his wife's thighs. He choked back tears and outrage.

Halvatia smiled from her place behind the buffet table. She witnessed the entire scene. "What goes on in the night, comes out in the day!" She thought. There were very few secrets left in her family. Like them soap operas, the climax was near. She let her hand rub her shaved pussy through her costume. Maybe, she thought, it was like one of those old Westerns. There was a new sheriff in town!

***

In his monogrammed silk pajamas, Tom Crafton lay on his back in bed. He was disgusted with himself. He lacked the courage to confront his wife and son earlier. Now she was twenty feet away in her bedroom probably with Carter's come still in her. He felt the bile rise in his throat. The perversity of it! And June seemed to actually love it! The way she screamed when she came! He never heard her scream like that with him!

He could not just let it go! Maybe Allen or Johnny could advise him. He grimaced as he imagined that scene, him asking his two male lovers to advise him. You see, guys, my wife and son are fucking. What do you think I should do? Yeah, that would work real well!

It made him think about how he got started in all of this. Aside from college, he had kept it straight. He still did not know why he went into the costume shop that day. Everyone knew its reputation. As he got older those urges from his college days came back.

He recalled 69ing with his roommate. The salacious feel of a cock in his mouth. The incredible rush as his roommate's seed filled his mouth and slid down his throat.

His anus twitched as he recalled their first fumbling attempts at anal sex. The intensity of his orgasm as his roommates cock slid across his prostate gland.

When the campus rumors started, he broke it off. Even then, he knew career was the most important thing to him. Now, thirty years later, here he was again. Involved with two men! In addition, his son and his wife were fucking!

Tom Crafton drifted off to sleep, the sounds of his wife's orgasmic scream as she came with his son filling his ears.


Chapter 8

Halvatia smiled to herself as she placed the breakfast on the serving table. Behind her, Carter, June and Tom Crafton sipped coffee and chatted. Tom Crafton had become a regular attendee at breakfast since the Halloween party two weeks ago. Why, he was almost courting his wife! As usual, Halvatia knew the cause. She had watched Mr. Crafton watch his son and wife fuck. Po' thing! Things had changed. You cain't go back Mister! You had better start thinking about moving forward.

Halvatia knew that June and Carter were fucking on a regular basis now. They were going at it every chance they got! Tweren't no stopping that! They were like kids, with whispered secrets and furtive touches. Miss Carter just glowed! No Suh, they done changed and you the one gona have to live with it.

***

Later that day, Carter and Caitlin lay naked on the couch. It had been nearly a week since they played and they were enjoying the long languorous build up to sex.

"Mmmm, right there, Carter, just flick your tongue there!"

Caitlin raised up on one elbow. She held her twin's cock in one and licked its length as if it was an all-day sucker.

"You know what was fun?"

"Oh, so getting your pussy licked is not fun?"

She playfully slapped his ass. Carter raised up on an elbow and looks at his sister.

"Yes, silly! I'll always love you doing that! What was fun was watching you do it to mother!"

Carter had to relate to Caitlin every detail of him and his mother's sex life. After a week of hearing about it, she decided she just had to watch. They conspired to have Caitlin hide in the old servants' staircase. From there she could sneak into the media room, hide next to the door and watch.

"Lord, the way she screams when she comes! It makes me so hot!"

"You know what she told me? She said I was the first guy to lick her!"

"WOW!! Well she is making up for lost time! It seems that is all you guys do!"

"She is absolutely crazy for it! And she wants to practice deep throating my cock every time. She can get about half of it in before she starts gagging!"

Caitlin buried her head between her twin's ass cheeks. She pushed up one thigh so she had easier access to his anus. She knew he did not care for it that much but she loved to do it. Johnny, her husband shot geysers of come when she did it to him.

"Mmmm that feels so good, Carter moaned!"

Halvatia told Carter he should not tell anyone about his father. She said knowledge was like bullets. You needed to conserve your ammunition. You only used them when you needed them.

Caitlin used her hands on either thigh to force his thighs apart. She used her lips and tongue to get her tongue into his anus. She could only get the tip in Carter's but she could almost reach Johnny's prostrate because his anus as bigger and looser. Caitlin raised up, planted a kiss on her brother's starfish, Then she kissed both thighs as she raised up.

"I see dad is paying more attention to her also!"

"Yea, they actually went out to dinner the other night! I believe he spends the night in her room sometimes now!"

"So mom is getting dick from two men now, Caitlin chortled."

Carter took his sister's clit in his mouth and began sucking it. He used his index finger to finger fuck her ass. He knew she loved this.

"Uhhh, fuck I loved how you do that!"

Carter loved the soft screams coming from Caitlin as he sucked her clit and fingered her ass. He felt his cheek get wet as her pussy oozed copious amounts of juices.

Caitlin fell onto her back. Her brother had not fucked her yet but she was already sated from coming numerous times.

"Let's take a break!"

***

June lay in bed next to her snoring husband. It seemed that they were getting their marriage back on track. And while that was great, she found she was in a different place now.

She loved her husband. He was a good provider and the father of her children. However, one of those children was now her lover. And fucking Carter was like being on drugs! There was no such thing as enough and you always wanted more. She had gone from walking around with her pussy dripping to walking wide legged because it was sore! Her son was HUGE! It took several minutes and lots of foreplay to get him fully in her. Then she just came continuously! It was like one long mind-blowing orgasm. In addition, she the feeling of her pussy full of his cum. And Jesus H Christ the incredible feeling of it splashing against her cervix!

Thank god in the near two months they had been having sex, her periods stopped. Otherwise, she would be concerned about getting pregnant. Her doctor took her off the HRT patch last week. She had a follow up visit this afternoon and that was it.

June affectionately stroked her sleeping husband's back. Things were working out. It probably meant she needed to wind down her relationship with Carter. She wiggled her ass in the bed as she thought about it. She knew she would miss it but it had to be done.

She felt her pussy twitch when she thought about yesterday. He had her bring her vibrator to his room. She resisted initially, certain in the knowledge that she would eventually do it.

He had her lay on her back between him and while he played video games, he talked nasty to her. He actually made her get herself off while he watched and simultaneously played video games.

She felt like such a slut. She smiled as she recalled her son making her say she was his bitch.

He made her feel like such a slut! And she was loving every minute of it.

***

June was numb as she sat motionless in the back of the cab. The news from the doctor was devastating! Rather than tell her she was through the agonies and confusions of menopause and those damn HRT patches, she told her she was pregnant.

June almost passed out when she got the news. As she was trying to wrap her mind around being pregnant at 45, the doctor unknowingly dropped another bombshell. She was eight weeks pregnant! She and Tom had only been sexually active the last 6 weeks. If she was 8 weeks that meant she got pregnant around Halloween. It meant the baby was her son, Carter's!

"We are here, Miss!"

"Huh, uh what...oh ok!" she gradually came down from her reverie and numbly paid the driver. She walked slowly up the driveway, holding her coat tightly around her against the late December chill. She entered the code and opened the door. As usual, the house was fragrant with the aromas of Miss Curry's cooking. As she stumbled through the foyer and turned toward the elevator, she heard Curry calling her.

"Miss, Miss! Are you alright?"

Halvatia had watched June walk zombie like through the foyer. Her eyes were blank, her face drawn. Halvatia hurried over and wrapped her arms around this very special woman's shoulders. Curry had eight children, all grown and gone, but she felt closer to this one than all of the others.

"Come, Miss! I got the kettle on! Let me fix you some tea."

June let Miss Curry guide her into the living room and felt her sit her down. She slipped her coat off her shoulders and let it drape across the back of the chair. I am carrying my son's baby. Forming that thought caused a flood of conflicting emotions. Joy that she had a life growing in her. Shame because she cheated on her husband and it was not his. Then horror! Incest created this precious life. She was dimly aware of Miss Curry sitting a cup of her tea in front of her and urging her to drink.

"That's right, child, drink deep! Then tell ole Halvatia what's bothering you."

June took a deep calming draught of the hot tea. She turned to Miss Curry and blurted out her secret.

"I'm pregnant and it's Carter's baby!"