The Cramp Ch. 02

Story Info
Denise comes undone. 2+1=3+1=4.
3.4k words
3.83
47.5k
5
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/09/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you haven't read chapter one of this story, I would suggest that you do so before reading this sequel. This tale is a work of fiction. If you are under eighteen or do not wish to read sexually explicit material, exit now. All rights reserved.

Before proceeding, I feel that I must address an issue raised by some of the feedback to chapter one. Most of the feedback was positive or contained constructive criticism, but some readers were extremely distressed by the fact that the story revolved around an adulterous wife. A few were more than extremely distressed; they were foaming at the mouth, and their responses verged on the hysterical. One of the responses was quite vitriolic. Folks, this story is just fantasy, not real life, and I really don't think that it will undermine the fabric of our society. If you do not wish to read about an adulterous wife, exit now. Go far away from this story; go at your own chosen speed. As for me, I enjoy fantasy tales about cheating wives, and I intend to continue to write them. For the purposes of these stories, I'm not the least bit concerned about the morality or the consequences of adultery. I deal in lust, friend. For those who concur, fear not. Neither rain, nor snow, nor heat, nor gloom of night, nor anonymous feedback shall stay this author from the delivery of stories of wicked, sinful, taboo, steamy, adulterous sex.

One other thing. If one thinks about it, one should realize that almost none of the thousands of stories posted at this site are original in nature. They are merely variations on a few common sexual themes. In my humble opinion, what sets the good stories apart from the mediocre or poor ones are the nuances, the authors' style and command of language, the authors' ability to verbally paint vivid, erotic mental images, and, yes, good grammar. If the reader wants great literature, this site is not the place to find it. None of us here is a Shakespeare, Hemingway, Faulkner, Joyce, Heller, et al. This is simply a place for a little erotic stimulation.

Now, having vented, I feel better. On with the wickedness!

***************************

Denise drove home from the country club in a daze. She broke into tears numerous times, and it was a wonder that she arrived safely. After parking her car in the garage, she ran into her bedroom, shed her tennis outfit, and practically dived into the bathroom tub where she soaked in a sea of bubbles.

Denise was deeply conflicted. She was bitterly ashamed of her adulterous conduct with Bill, the club masseur. She cursed herself repeatedly for being such a weak, wanton slut and for betraying her loving husband. She cried inwardly, "Oh, Tom, what have I done? What have I done?" Yet at the same time, images of the steamy, erotic sex that she enjoyed with Bill intruded into her mourning over the loss of her virtue. Her loins trembled in little spasms at the memory of her glorious orgasms with Bill and his delicious cock. On the one hand, she feared the powerful control that he exercised over her; but on the other, she craved it. Sex with Tom had always been gentle and loving, never forceful and frenetic. She loved Tom deeply, but sex with him had never been as fulfilling as the wild, steamy bone jarring fucking with Bill. Denise couldn't get it out of her mind.

When Tom arrived at home that evening, he was exhausted after working under stress for twelve long hours. Denise was waiting, a vision of loveliness, and she greeted him with a long, passionate kiss. She was wearing one of his favorite summer dresses, and her hair and makeup were perfection. They often ate their evening meal on the dinette table in the kitchen, but tonight the dining room table was set for two in elegant simplicity, with candles and flowers and their best silverware.

"Whoah!" Tom exclaimed. "What did I do to deserve this? Did I win the lottery?"

Denise laughed sexily, "Yes, and I'm the prize! No, Honey, I just felt like having a special evening with my husband." She flushed as she simultaneously thought, "I'm your cheating, slut prize of a wife, and I feel so guilty." Aloud, she said, "Go take a shower; get out of your suit, and relax. Dinner will be ready in about half an hour."

Denise busied herself in the kitchen while Tom followed her instructions. When he returned dressed in casual slacks and a polo shirt, she admired him lovingly. He fixed drinks for them, and they talked about their respective days while she finished preparing his favorite meal. He tensely described his bitch of a day, but he gradually relaxed and basked in the attention Denise was heaping upon him. At dinner, and only when he asked her about her tennis match with Veronica, Denise told him about her cramp. She blushed as she related how the masseur kneaded the knot out of her calf. "Ouch," Tom said sympathetically. "That must have been excruciating. It's a good thing you were at the club, and the masseur was handy."

Denise blushed again, cringed at her infidelity, but couldn't help thinking, "You've no idea how handy he was." Then, "Stop it you slut!" When she and Tom retired for the evening, they made love. The tender sex was good, long and passionate, and Denise reached a satisfying climax. Exhausted, Tom rolled over and was asleep immediately. As Denise lay in the dark while he slept, she began to squirm with the wicked yet sensual thought that Tom's seed was mixed in her with the remaining traces of Bill's cum. She slipped a finger into herself, withdrew it, and tasted the results of her probe. Denise trembled with guilt and excitement. Yes, excitement. Denise was high on the thrill of forbidden sex. Finally, she fell into a restless sleep.

The next morning, Sanity seemingly had returned to Denise's mind and body, and she determined that she wouldn't succumb again to her lustful desires. Before Tom rushed off to work, she invited herself to lunch with him downtown. Tom was pleased. He loved to show off his sexy wife to his colleagues at the office. After he was gone, Denise busied herself about the house with her chores. Just as she was about to call and cancel the appointment with Bill, the phone rang. It was Tom.

"Honey, I've got to catch a flight to Tallahassee. Someone screwed up and neglected to calendar a filing deadline for an appeal to the First District Court of Appeal. Today's the deadline. I've got to go there and file the appeal before five. Otherwise, we're out of court, and the firm's ass is in a sling. I'll be back late tonight on the eight o'clock flight. I'll call you when I hit the ground. Sorry about lunch. Love you. Bye."

Denise hardly had time to respond with more than an "I love you, too," before Tom was gone. She finished her chores and restlessly wandered from room to room. Her mind wandered to her sexual adventures of the day before. Her loins began to throb. She finally plopped down on the bed in the master bedroom and tried to keep her mind from wandering to the club and sex with Bill, but it was no use. Her pussy began to lubricate with the thought of his hard prick and the things it did to her. She reached down, pushed the crotch of her panties aside, and inserted two fingers inside her wet depths. "Oh, damn," she thought as she envisioned Bill and his hard cock waiting for her at the club, and she fingered herself to a small but thrilling orgasm. Her resolve to be a faithful wife was shattered, gone with the wind. Unthinking, she arose and hurried to the shower.

As she rushed to get ready for her appointment and subsequently drove to the club, two forces warred for control of Denise, virtue and lust. Lust was the more powerful of the two and easily triumphed. By the time she arrived at Bill's office, Denise was feverish with desire, and her pussy was dripping wet. Bill greeted her at the door and ushered her into the massage room once again.

Denise entered the place of yesterday's seduction, and turned demurely to face Bill. There was no mention of her cramp. There was no conversation at all. Bill moved swiftly to Denise and roughly crushed her against his body. She turned her face upward seeking his mouth, and they passionately devoured each other's lips and tongues. As their tongues clashed, their hands explored each other, rubbing and clutching. Denise felt Bill's rigid prick against her belly and gasped. His hands pulled her against his hardness by the firm, round globes of her ass. They ground their lower bodies against each other in a frenzy.

Suddenly, Bill pushed Denise away, and she lurched forward as her greedy mouth vainly sought to maintain contact. She whined in frustration. He whispered, "Get undressed. I want to watch this time," and sat down on the massage table. Denise hesitated, but only momentarily, before beginning to strip. It wasn't much of a striptease though, for as she shucked her dress over her head, she stood there naked as the day she was born except for her light blue garter belt, stockings and matching heels. As her hands went to the garter belt, Bill said, "Leave them on you sexy bitch." Grinning lecherously, he commanded, "Come here."

Denise smiled lustfully in return and closed the short distance between them. Bill fingered her dripping slit as their mouths reattached themselves. Bill stood, and the two of them wrestled as lustful animals, panting and moaning. Both struggled to rid Bill of his clothing and were quickly successful. Bill leaned against the massage table, his prick pointing at the ceiling, and ordered, "Suck me."

Denise went immediately to her knees. As Bill's proud erection quivered and throbbed in front of her face, Denise licked her lips and reached for him. She grasped Bill's cock with one hand and stroked it lovingly. Her mouth opened widely as she leaned forward and licked its head, teasing and probing the tiny slit which was oozing pre-cum.

"Mmmmmm," Bill moaned and then exclaimed, "Shit, that's good! You are such a sweet cocksucker."

Denise murmured in return, "Thank you lover. You taste wonderful."

Bill couldn't stand the foreplay any longer. He grabbed Denise by the head and slid his aching cock into her warm, wet mouth. Denise sucked and licked along the shaft. As it probed deeper and deeper, Denise tried to devour all of the rampaging prick. The spongy head bumped the back of her throat causing her to gag. "Relax, Baby," Bill instructed, and Denise tried her best to do so. Finally, she was able to deep throat the entire erection and became even more excited as her lips and nose pushed into Bill's pubic hair. The sensations overwhelmed both of them, and Denise unconsciously reached between her legs to rub and tease her own clitoris. Just as Bill was approaching an orgasm, he abruptly pulled his cock out of her sucking mouth.

"No," Denise protested. "I want your cum."

"Later,"Bill replied. "I want to taste your hot little pussy. Get up on the table."

Denise shivered with anticipatory lust and practically leaped onto the massage table. As she reclined and wantonly spread her legs, Bill dived into her steamy groin. He devoured her pussy as if he were starving. He licked, teased, and tongue-fucked Denise until she was groaning ecstatically and then attacked her throbbing clit. As he suckled the tiny protuberance, Bill inserted two fingers into the yawning wetness and began to saw them in and out. This overloaded the capacity of Denise's nervous system, and she rapidly approached the summit of sensuality and the precipice beyond.

"Oh god!" she cried. "I'm coming, I'm coming. I'm COMMMMIIIIIIING!"

After her shattering orgasm, Denise was a quivering mass of flesh, and Bill continued to gently lave her now hypersensitive sex with his tongue. The aftershocks caused her body to jerk reflexively. Denise sighed, "Oh that was so fucking good! Where did you learn to do that?"

"In the Boy Scouts," Bill laughed. "Now, turn over you horny little slut. My stiff cock wants to fuck your mouth again."

As Denise rolled over and rose to a position on her knees and elbows, Bill moved to the head of the massage table and offered his arrogant prick to her. Her mouth engulfed his erection again, and Bill began to rhythmically fuck her oral orifice. He watched as his prick worked like a piston into and out of the sucking warmth and was fascinated by the way Denise's lips clung tightly to his cock on the backstroke. "Damn that's so fucking sexy," he mused aloud. On her part, Denise was in lust heaven as she sucked and slurped her sexual lollipop.

Suddenly, Denise tensed as she felt hands on her asscheeks. She tried to pull away from Bill to look behind her, but he forcefully grasped her head with both of his hands and held her tightly. Denise groaned in protest and tried to squirm away from the hands on her ass, but they now gripped her firmly. John, the tennis pro, grinned widely at Bill and advanced upon Denise with his lance-like erection leading the charge. Bill answered the grin with one of his own as Denise continued to struggle. The head of John's cock probed at the mouth of Denise's pussy and slipped in unassisted like a blind heat seeking missile.

"Nooooooommmmpppphhhhh," Denise moaned around Bill's cock. She tried to spit him out so that she could verbalize her protests, but she was unsuccessful.

"Relax Baby. Don't fight it. You're going to love a good double fucking." Although Denise continued her vain resistance to the dual cocking, Bill's observation was right on the money.

John's cock slid all the way into Denise's wetness, and Bill began to fuck her mouth once again. Shortly, the two men achieved a complimentary rhythm. As John fucked forward, Bill fucked to the rear. Initially, Denise was appalled at the double assault, but gradually her resistance faded, and her lust came to a full boil again. She continued to struggle weakly but began to revel in the sensations coursing through her body. "Oh my God it feels good," she thought. For an instant, guilt and shame pushed themselves into her consciousness, but they were promptly evicted. Her ass humped backward to consume the new, unknown cock, and her mouth frantically ministered to Bill's familiar member. Thrilling sensation piled upon thrilling sensation as the heat rose in her body. They fucked relentlessly and wordlessly for several minutes until none of them could hold back any longer. Denise was aflame internally, and she rumbled a warning moan.

Then she was there. MmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMPPPPHHHH! Denise shook with the power of her climax. She was rocked by a series of orgasms that rippled and rolled through her body like a volcanic eruption.

Bill shouted, "SHIT!" as his cum exploded into her mouth again and again, and Denise swallowed the sexual lava greedily.

"OH FUCK MEEEEE!" John pumped his bubbling seed into the pussy that was clutching his cock as if there were no tomorrow.

To Denise it seemed as if they were coming forever. Spasm followed spasm, and orgasm followed orgasm. However, the waves of passion finally abated, and they all caved in upon themselves in a sweaty heap. The three lovers moaned and murmured together for a full ten minutes following their erotic crises. During the lull, Denise discovered that John was her second lover, and she caressed his face tenderly. Denise smiled inwardly as she remembered Veronica's boast of the preceding day, "He can fuck and suck for hours..."

As the mutual caressing, kissing and cuddling proceeded, passion began to rear its head again. Pricks stiffened, and Denise felt the lust rising in her loins as she fondled the attentive members competing for her attention. Both of the men now stood by the table, and Denise swiveled back and forth to suck each lover's hard cock. Each one was tantalizingly different, and the taste of her own juices on John's prick excited her even more. John and Bill exchanged their former positions. John moved to the head of the table, and Bill positioned himself at the other end. Denise assumed her former doggy position on her elbows and knees, and the menage a trois began anew. Two rigid cocks plunged into and out of two of her orifices, and Denise's lust intensified even more when Bill pushed a finger into her anus. Denise thought that she was losing her mind. For the second time, thundering orgasms crashed upon them; for the second time Denise was filled with spurts of cum; for the second time, they rested; and for the second time passion reheated their loins.

The two men gently turned Denise over onto her back and began to minister to her body once again with their hands and mouths. Denise caught a glimpse of movement out of her eye and turned see Veronica standing completely naked a few feet away from the carnal scene with a video camera in her hand. Denise cried out, "Veronica, what are you doing? Stop!" Denise wanted to cover her nakedness, but it was useless. She was hopelessly splayed out on the massage table, totally exposed to the eyes of Veronica and the camera.

Ronnie replied, "Just wanted a little something for posterity, darlin'. Something to help keep us warm on a cold night." Veronica laughed lustily. Then she panned the camera forward slowly until she had a full frame closeup of Denise's pussy oozing cum onto the cheeks of her ass and the table below. John and Bill kept busy rubbing and kissing the various erogenous zones of Denise's trembling flesh as Veronica circled the tableau of lust, filming all the while. Finally, she stopped filming, placed the camera on a desk against the wall, and walked over to the table. As she stood over Denise, she said, "You have no idea how sexy you look, darlin'. Uh-huh, good enough to eat!"

Veronica reached out and gently massaged one of Denise's full breasts. At the same time, John started to suckle the other nipple. Bill massaged her gaping pussy and the protruding clit. Denise was a mass of raw nerve endings as she squirmed and quivered under the sensual touch of the three co-conspirators. It was strange, but Denise's attention focused almost exclusively on the breast that Veronica was fondling. No woman had ever touched Denise sexually before, and she was fascinated with the new erotic sensations filling her mind and body. Ronnie's fingers began to tease and tweak the turgid nipple. When Veronica leaned over and took the rubbery nubbin into her warm, wet mouth, Denise went ballistic.

Denise protested, "Ronnie, oh Ronnie, please don't do that! Ohhhhhh!" Ronnie's touch was driving her mad.

"Okay, darlin'," Ronnie said as she removed the sucking warmth from Denise's breast. A sense of loss struck Denise for an instant, but her nervous system was in for another shock. Veronica leaned over again and plastered her mouth against Denise's lips in a hot, wet, passionate kiss. Her tongue aggressively explored the inside of Denise's mouth, searching, licking and sucking. Denise initially recoiled in shock, but that shock turned into a sexual lightning bolt that flowed downward through her churning body. She returned the kiss, her tongue matching Veronica's thrust for thrust. Their lingual members dueled furiously--thrust, parry, thrust. Denise mewled mindlessly at the growing pleasure filling her being.

Veronica withdrew her tongue from Denise's sucking maw, and started kissing and nibbling downward along Denise's trembling frame. The men backed away now and watched as Veronica seduced every nerve and pore of Denise's luscious body. Then, two throbbing pricks approached and nuzzled blindly against her cheeks. Denise absent mindedly kissed and stroked each of them while her senses focused primarily on the kisses and nibbles tracking down along her heaving belly.

Denise's brain was racing, almost to the redline,"Oh, god! What's she doing now? Oh, please don't kiss me there. That's too nasty."

Veronica slowly but surely kissed, licked and nipped downward into the blonde curls of Denise's pubis. Denise, although protesting inwardly against what she knew was coming, opened her thighs wider, and her ass lifted upward into Veronica's waiting hands. There was a hushed pause, and Denise held her breath--unmoving, expectant, quivering with excitement. Veronica slowly lowered her mouth until her full, red lips were just a few millimeters from the pouting nether lips of Denise's open sex and exhaled a soft, warm, kiss of air onto the pulsating pussy.

12