The Crash and The Contract Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy suddenly looked worried. "What time is it?"

"10:50. We're only five minutes over."

Lucy grabbed Steve's arm and they both walked quickly to the door, but Steve wasn't letting her go that easily. Once they got to the door, He pushed her up against it and gave her a long kiss.

"Ok, you can go now" he said, as he smiled at Lucy, her face anxious, keen to get back to the ward and avoid getting into trouble. She remembered that she had to get the key back to the sister too, and she hadn't worked out how to do that.

Lucy opened the door, took a quick look to check that nobody she knew could see, and they walked out together.

Steve smiled again at Lucy. "See you tomorrow" he said, and watched Lucy hurry away from him. He slowly walked back through the hospital to the car, hoping to avoid bumping into Tim again.

Not that he knew about it, but that was not going to happen. Tim was still in his hiding place, wanting to give them both enough time to get away. He thought again about what he was going to do. He knew, as a consultant, he should report what he had seen. This kind of thing was definitely not permitted in the hospital, and he knew that Lucy would be disciplined if he reported it, and wasn't sure what would happen to either of them from a legal perspective. The hospital would probably press charges. But he also knew that he couldn't do that. Steve was his best friend. Besides, he wondered whether he could somehow work the situation to his advantage. He would have to think about that.

Once he had given them both enough time, he emerged from the store room and made his way back to A&E where, no doubt, there would be plenty of patients waiting to see him.

=========================

The traffic had been bad that evening, and it had taken Lucy twice as long as normal to get back. There had been an accident or something on the motorway, and she was relieved when she had finally made it home. She was still pretty nervous driving. The memories of the crash were vivid in her mind and the stop-start nature of the drive home, with vehicles everywhere, meant that it took her full concentration. But she managed it. At least it had been light and sunny rather than dark and rainy.

It had been a stressful day all round. She hadn't managed to get into a situation where she was able to put the sister's key back onto her key ring by lunchtime, despite taking every opportunity she had to try to find a way. In the end, she had decided to leave it on one of the staff tables, hidden behind a packet of biscuits. Somebody would find it and give it back, she thought, and it would be better if she didn't have it on her when the sister discovered it was missing. But for the rest of the day she had worried. Worried about whether anybody had seen her take the key, try to put it back, or, worse, seen her with Steve.

Now she was home, she could relax, although it was only when she stepped out of the car that she noticed the cum stain on her uniform. Shit, she thought. Had that been there all day? It wasn't too bad, she decided, although it was clearly noticeable. Hopefully nobody had seen it, or at least noticed it for what it was.

She had decided that all of the hassle of the day had been worth it - those few minutes with Steve had been wonderful. But once again she was frustrated by how little time they had had together, especially after yesterday. She would much prefer being with him again tonight, she didn't think that a Skype chat would be a particularly good substitute. However, she was looking forward to the couple of days she would have at the end of the week. It would pretty much be 48 hours - longer than she had ever spent with him before. Would he be working at all? She hoped not. But at least that was something to look forward to, and she would have much more than fifteen minutes to be fucked.

Now she had another evening free and she still hadn't had the walk with Christina that she had wanted. The whole family were home by the time that she got back, and dinner was waiting for her as she walked through the door. She loved her mum's cooking and tonight was lasagne - her favourite.

James wasn't around tonight. He usually had one sport or another in the evenings, and so Christina was alone. Lucy suggested that they go out for the walk that she so craved and Christina was up for it - she enjoyed walking almost as much as Lucy did.

Their home was in a beautiful spot. One of the benefits was that there were plenty of nice walks that went directly from the house, so they didn't need to drive anywhere first. They started on their usual walk, which was relatively easy going - only two or three miles, and not too hilly, but with plenty of nice views across the Cotswold hills.

"So, how come you aren't with Steve tonight, hun?" Christina asked as they started out, along the road towards the footpath.

"He's away with work tonight. Dorset I think he said."

"So does that mean you've gone a day without him?"

"No, he came to the hospital this morning."

"Oh that's right, I remember you saying. Did you manage to find somewhere in the end?"

"Eventually, but it wasn't easy. We went into the store room. It worked quite well in the end, and I don't think we were noticed. The only problem was we didn't have very long. It was only in my morning break, and I only get fifteen minutes."

Christina wasn't too envious of Lucy's job. She wanted to go to university too, but not to do nursing though, it seemed like far too much work. Lucy seemed to be free labour from what she could see, and it was hard work too. She was quite happy at the local college on her fine art foundation programme and, providing that her exam results were good, she would go on to do it at university too. Not that she had any idea what she would do with a fine art degree. But she liked being creative - drawing, painting, making things - and she figured she may as well be doing something that she enjoyed.

"I think they work you too hard, hun. Anyway, what happened? What did he do to you today?"

"Well, once we were in the store room, he cuffed me and he gagged me. The he bent me over the table and spanked me hard."

"Do you like being spanked?" Christina asked, after imagining her sister cuffed, gagged and spanked.

"Yeah, I do. Eventually. I get nervous about it before it starts, and I don't always enjoy it to begin with. But by the time it's over, it's wonderful."

"Why? What do you like about it?"

She thought about it for a few moments. "I don't know. I guess it's the pain and the humiliation and the submission. The fact that he has you completely under his control and he can do whatever he likes to you. And then out of all the things he could do, he chooses to punish you. It really hurts though, and after a while each spank is really painful. My ass gets so sensitive too. But after a while it starts to become less painful. It still hurts, but it feels good too. It makes you ready for other things."

"Hmm, so you would recommend it?"

"I don't think it's for everybody, but it gets me going. After spanking me, he fucked me hard. We didn't have too much time, so he just went for it. I just can't believe how much I'm enjoying all of this. And how much I keep wanting more sex. It is so good!"

Lucy thought about just how open she was being with her sister. She wasn't keeping anything from her. But it didn't seem strange at all, it just all felt very natural. She felt like her sister wouldn't judge her, but would understand her and support her and she felt comfortable sharing this with her. She also wanted Christina to feel like she could confide in her, too. She didn't want all of the traffic being one way.

"Are you more comfortable with it now? I know you were having second thoughts before. How are you feeling about it?" Christina asked.

"Most of the time, like I said, I am absolutely loving it. Sometimes I still wonder whether all of this is right, and whether I should be letting this happen to me. It's just that this isn't normal is it? Most people aren't like this, and most relationships aren't like this. I sometimes feel like this is something I shouldn't be doing, and I'm a little worried that one day Steve is going to take it too far and I'm going to get really hurt. But I'm trying to do like you say, and just enjoy it while it lasts. God, the sex is amazing!"

"Yeah, I don't think all sex is that great hun, I think you have got things very good, so you should really make the most of it. Sex with James has its ups and downs. Sometimes I don't even cum, which is really annoying. In fact, some of the time I've been feeling like I've just been going through the motions with it. James doesn't seem to mind what we do or how we do it, as long as he cums. But I think I need something a bit more."

"But what about last night? You looked like you had enjoyed that!"

"Last night was incredible. It is amazing how much a little thing like having your arms restrained does to you. And with his boxers in my mouth, I felt completely helpless. I had absolutely no control over the situation and it was completely up to him. I wasn't able to say or do anything.

"Just being tied up like that was enough to get me going. And then the way he touched me, and just played with me, was electric. By the time he actually got around to fucking me I was aching for his cock. I can't remember ever being like that.

"And being fucked like that. We haven't ever had sex like that. James has always been so gentle, which has been nice, but this was something else. I see why you enjoy being with Steve so much, if it is always like that."

They continued walking, now along the footpath, having left the road a while ago, with neither of them talking. Both of them just contemplating what they had been discussing. They had got to the most strenuous part of the walk, as they went up an incline to the top of the ridge. Lucy had never seen the path so dry and the ground so hard. The recent weather had been exceptional for England. Every day had been warm and they hadn't had any rain for at least a month. Lucy actually preferred it when it had been raining and she could squelch through the mud in her wellies. But, in England, she would never have to wait too long for that.

"I'm sorry I left you like that last night, but I couldn't have done anything, otherwise James would have known something was up." Lucy remembered her sister being tied down on her bed, her mouth full of her boyfriend's boxers and her chest and tummy drenched in cum.

"Oh, yeah. Bitch!" Christina joked. "No, I understand. I think you're right. I did feel pretty dirty lying there like that, tied up and helpless. I started to worry about Mum or Dad - or even Mike - finding me. What on earth would they think? But actually the thought of being caught was quite exciting and by the time James got back from the shower I was ready to go again

"He took the boxers out of my mouth - and I could breathe again! And he could tell that I was horny again. He didn't fuck me - he'd already had two showers, I don't think he wanted a third. But he did bring me off with his fingers. He spread my legs and he teased me first, bringing his fingers close but not quite there. It was driving me wild and I told him to get on with it and fuck me.

"Then he said to me 'shut up you slut, I will fuck you when I want to fuck you'."

"He said that to you?!"

"Yeah, I was really shocked. But what was more shocking was that being spoken to like that just made things worse, and I liked being called a slut. I went along with it, telling him that I was a dirty slut and needed to be fucked. I can't believe I acted like that!

"Eventually he stopped teasing me, though, and did it. He lifted up one of my legs high in the air, and I span around so I was now on my side, and the cum that hadn't dried on me - or been eaten by you - began to run down my side and onto the bed. It was quite uncomfortable being in that position, but I didn't care. Then he used his fingers on me. First he rubbed my clit. He wasn't gentle either and it didn't take me long to get off. But once I had cum he didn't stop. He lifted my leg even higher, and rested it on his shoulder. Then, with his other hand, he used two of his fingers and he fucked me with them, hard. And before I knew it, I was cumming again. I can't believe how many times I came last night.

"Later on that night, before James left, he fucked me again, and I came plenty. We were both so horny! And what's more I want him to take me like that again and again. I want him to tie me up and fuck me all day long. I think I'm almost as big a slut as you are, hun!"

"Is that right?" Lucy asked, not sure she really liked her sister calling her a slut. But on the evidence of the last few days she thought that it would be hard to deny that that was what she was, so she couldn't really complain.

"Yep, we are the slut twins" Christina laughed, as she gave Lucy a friendly nipple tweak through her top.

"Oi! Stop it!" Lucy complained. "What are you doing? Are you trying to give your twisted boyfriend his kinky fantasy?" She laughed.

"Yeah, woah! I was not expecting that! Can you believe that?!"

"I can't believe you went along with it. You even started talking about us having sex. We're sisters for God's sake!"

"Ok, sorry, I didn't mean anything by that, I was just trying to tease him. It's a pretty kinky fantasy though, isn't it?"

By now, they were walking along the ridge, where the best views are, and they looked out over the rolling hills, farms and villages. It was starting to get late, and the sun was heading towards the horizon. It was going to be a beautiful sunset.

"What did you think when he said that?" Christina asked. "When he said that he wanted to fuck you?"

"Honestly?" Lucy asked, nervously.

Christina nodded.

"I was very surprised when he said it. First that he had even thought about it, but also that he had told you. He must really trust you when you said you wouldn't get mad!"

"Yeah. I had no idea what he was going to say, but was not expecting that. It threw me a bit."

"But to be honest, I got quite excited about it. I mean, a good looking guy with a body like that admits to fantasising about fucking you, what girl wouldn't?!"

At that point both girls giggled. "I think you're right. So does that mean that you would want him to fuck you?" Christina asked, smirking with her eyebrows raised.

"He's your boyfriend, of course I wouldn't want to do that. Maybe if you two hadn't got together, then I guess maybe I could manage a bit of action with him." She looked at her sister smiling. "But not now you're together."

"But what if I wanted you to? What if I wanted to make his fantasy come true?"

"Are you being serious?" Lucy asked, no idea whether she was or not.

"No, I don't think so. That would be really weird, I don't really know what I think about it. Just curious I guess."

"Well, let's not think about it then" Lucy replied, trying to end the conversation.

They continued their walk. The final stretch went through some woodlands. Lucy liked coming here in the autumn, when the path was muddy and the leaves had fallen and turned pretty colours. In the summer, the woods somehow seemed less exciting.

They continued to talk, but not along the same lines as before. They were both wondering whether the conversation had gone a bit too far, and whether they'd talked about things they shouldn't have. Lucy worried that if they talked about the threesome with James too much the thought of it would become normal and that it would eventually happen, and she didn't think that Christina wanted that at all. She didn't really know whether she wanted it. Yes, she liked James and got off on the idea of him fucking her. But this was real life, and even if Christina said that she was ok with it, she wasn't really sure she'd be ready for the consequences.

So they talked about college and uni and work and friends. This was Christina's last week at college, and that was it for the summer. She said that she was thinking about taking a summer job somewhere, as she could do with the money, but she wasn't sure what.

As they made their way back up the road to the house, Lucy decided that she and Christina should make sure that they do plenty of walking over the summer. She did enjoy her company and the conversation. As she walked back into the house, she reflected on how happy and generally content with life she was.

She glanced at the clock on the wall once they got into the hallway and she realised she had less than two hours to get Skype set up on her laptop. It shouldn't take that long, she thought. But she didn't want to displease Steve and she rushed up the stairs into her room to work out what she had to do to set it up.

===============

It had been a long day for Steve. After leaving the hospital he had driven down to his first meeting. His time with Lucy in the store room had been great, Steve got a real kick out of fucking her in the middle of a busy hospital that anybody could have caught them in. But just like Lucy, he was disappointed that he was only able to see her for such a short amount of time. He wished that neither of them had to work and that he could spend all day and all night with her. There was so much he wanted to do with her. So many things he wanted to try. So many ideas. He had three months with her though. And in a few weeks she will finish for the summer and he had plenty of leave to take, so there would be opportunities.

He tried to mentally prepare for the presentations he was due to give, but he just couldn't get Lucy out of his mind. Every time he tried to run through the slides in his head, and recite the set pieces he was going to say, he just saw visions of Lucy's beautiful naked body, tied up and waiting for him, her hungry eyes and her inviting pussy, and couldn't concentrate on the presentation. Christ, he was struggling to even concentrate on the road!

The first presentation went fine in the end. They were very receptive to what he had to say and asked pertinent, if easy to answer, questions that showed they were very engaged. He was hopeful that they would go with his company's solution and, in an effort to seal the deal, took the key individuals out to a local pub for lunch. Sure enough, after steaks all round, not to mention a couple of bottles of red, they signed. Steve restrained himself - drinking only one glass. He had more meetings that afternoon.

Steve was less hopeful about the second presentation. It was only a small company, and the kinds of IT services his company offered would be a real step up for them. It would be a big investment and would hit their budgets hard. His strategy here was to not aim for an agreement today. Just introduce himself, build a relationship, and hopefully in the next year or so they would sign with him. So he didn't go for the hard sell, and spent more time trying to understand their company and how it worked. They seemed reasonably friendly and agreed to stay in touch.

The third of the day was easier. They were clients that Steve had worked with for years, and he didn't have a presentation as such. This was one of the regular catch-ups they had to make sure the service was running properly and was doing everything they needed. That went well and, for the second time today, he wined and dined the clients. He was glad the office didn't ask too many questions about his expense claims. Head office did - but he let his boss take the flack for that.

He wouldn't be in sales if he didn't enjoy these meetings, but it was the travelling he didn't enjoy so much. After leaving the second pub, he headed out to his hotel. Another hotel. He stayed in far too many and much preferred being able to sleep in his own bed.

Still, he did have one thing to look forward to that night. It was about half past nine by the time he had checked in and made it up to his room. He had had enough of the generic business hotels and tried to stay in places that were more interesting. Not that there was that much choice in rural Dorset. This one was a nice small family run hotel, with a decent sized room that was well decorated. The receptionist had been very friendly and he decided that this was probably the kind of place that would do a proper full English breakfast. He was already looking forward to his tomorrow, even though he was still very full of his two pub meals that day.