The Crash and The Contract Ch. 07

Story Info
A trip to London.
12.7k words
4.62
17.4k
10

Part 7 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 10/05/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day 7 - Thursday 23rd May

It didn't seem right to Lucy that the alarm was going off at 5:30am on her day off - she didn't even get up this early when she was working. She didn't notice whether Steve had turned it off or pressed snooze, but either way, she hoped she would be able to go back to sleep.

But that wasn't going to happen. She could feel that, even at this unearthly hour, Steve was already getting hard and before she knew it he had manoeuvred her around the bed into such an angle that he could guide his cock into her mouth.

It was far too early for this, she decided, but that didn't seem to matter. She was struggling to keep her eyes open, she was still so sleepy. She had been put in an awkward position with her body bent around her waist, lying on her side, and now she had to contend with this. But at least she wasn't being forced to suck it, he was doing all the work and just fucking her. She just let it happen to her. The only thing she could really feel at the moment was her sore ass. It had felt painful when he fucked her there last night, but now it was really sore.

Steve was surprised with the energy that he had woken up with. He normally had to drag himself out of bed at this time, after pressing the snooze button far too many times. But he had woken up before the alarm had gone off and, being in bed with the naked Lucy, it should have been obvious what was about to happen.

He could tell that she wasn't really with it yet, but that didn't worry him, and he grabbed her head and pumped away at her mouth for all that he was worth. He wasn't particularly gentle, but he didn't force it down her throat this time either.

By the time he filled her mouth with cum, Lucy had begun to wake up, but not enough that the wad of cum didn't take her by surprise and she choked as her mouth filled up with it. Steve withdrew from her quickly and pulled her head up to him so he could kiss her. He tasted his own salty cum on his slut's tongue as he kissed her and he was now ready for the day.

"Good morning slut" he said.

"Good morning master" she replied with a little difficulty, still struggling to swallow the remainder of the cum that had been deposited in her mouth.

He unfastened the wrist restraints that Lucy was still wearing and he told her to get into the shower. After getting out the clothes he had chosen for her today from the wardrobe, he went in to join her.

He didn't waste too much time in the shower as he knew that they needed to get on and he had to shave, but he did allow himself to fondle Lucy's pretty body and at one point even brought her to the verge of orgasm. But he was careful to not take her any further. The plan for this morning would be much more effective if she was kept on edge.

Once she had cleaned up he told her to leave, get dried and put on the clothes he had picked out for her. He had been getting distracted by her body, and wanted to get on and shave.

Lucy, now dry, stepped out of the en-suite into the bedroom. She was struggling to walk properly, her ass was giving her that much grief, and she thought she could really do with some painkillers.

She looked around and immediately spotted the clothes Steve had chosen and shuddered. It was the small pink miniskirt and the pink mesh top they had bought at the weekend, with the pink fluffy jacket to go with it. She had a closer look, to find the underwear he wanted her to wear, but, as if she didn't already know, there wasn't any and these three skimpy items would be the entirety of her wardrobe that day.

She had forgotten just how short the skirt had been. In the changing room she must have been too horny to really notice, but, as she looked at herself in the mirror after putting it on, she was shocked that it barely came down below her ass. She wondered what Steve had planned for them that day and knew that it wasn't going to be an easy ride.

She was glad for the jacket when she had put the mesh top on. The top really did leave nothing to the imagination and her nipples were clearly visible through the mesh. She quickly put the jacket on and fastened the buttons, making sure they were properly secured, and sat down and waited for Steve.

"I want your hair in pigtails" he told her, as he came out of the en-suite, pointing at two pink hair bands on the side and handing her a hair brush.

He watched her pretty ass disappear back into the en-suite. God she looked hot in that outfit, he thought, and got himself dressed.

But she looked even hotter with her shortish blonde hair tied in pigtails. She looked so sexy and so innocent as she stepped back into the bedroom.

"You look incredible" he told her.

She didn't feel incredible. She felt like a piece of meat about to be fed to a shoal of piranhas. When she looked in the mirror, she did notice that she was looking so sexy, but she was nervous about going out like this, especially with no underwear on. She dreaded what Steve was going to make her do today. Noticing that Steve was in a suit, she realised that this wasn't going to be a day off - Steve was going to work. What was he going to do with her?

As if to read her mind, he told her.

"We are going to London today" he said to her, as they made their way down the stairs. "I am working there and you are coming with me, but we need to hurry up as we have a train to catch. Did you want any breakfast? I'm not particularly hungry, but if you do, we need to be quick. I'm going to make some coffee for us to take."

"I am hungry, but not very. I'd be ok with just fruit or something, but I'd love a tea. I'm still half asleep."

"Yep, I'm usually that way too this time of the morning" Steve laughed.

"I could also do with some paracetamol" Lucy added. "My ass is really sore this morning."

"Sure" he replied and poured her a glass of water and handed her the tablets from the cupboard.

Steve liked the idea of fruit and grabbed a couple of bananas after he made the drinks. He poured the drinks into travel mugs and, after giving Lucy her pink heels to put on, they left the house. Lucy noticed that Steve had picked up an overnight bag too.

"Are we staying over?" she asked as they got into the car.

"We are, yes" he replied.

"Can I go and get my phone then please?"

"I've got your phone. I will let you have it when I am ready."

Lucy was a little concerned by this, that he had been rooting around in her bag. Not that she had a lot for him to see, but it felt like another part of her privacy had gone. Steve seemed very organised to her. Far too organised for this time of the morning. But then, she thought, he must have done all this preparation last night before she got there.

She took a sip of her tea as they got going, which was still very hot. So she decided to go instead for her banana. Feeling a little bit cheeky, she decided to be suggestive with the piece of fruit. She licked it, pretending that it was a cock, making sure Steve knew what she was doing, before sucking it, taking as much in her mouth as she could.

"You'll make me crash doing things like that" Steve told her, with a smile on his face. "I've heard that all sorts of things can happen after a car crash."

Lucy laughed and decided maybe she should just eat it.

=========

It was just as Steve expected. The platform at the station was full of middle aged men in suits, with a handful of women scattered in between. No-one talked to each other. Firstly, they were all British and secondly it was still not even 7am. But Steve was used to this.

Before they got out of the car, Steve told Lucy to spread her legs, and he gave her clit a rub for a couple of minutes. He wanted to get her wet and ready, but didn't want her to cum. Once he was happy she was close, he stopped and, after a quick kiss, he opened the car door. As Lucy stepped out of the car, Steve handed her a small pink handbag. He told her that her phone was in it.

It had been just like the other day in Cheltenham. She was being kept on edge, frustrated, and she didn't like it. She could do with cumming, but she knew that Steve wasn't about to let her.

Lucy looked about as out of place as she could have as she walked along the platform. It wasn't just that she was a woman. There were other women, but they were all dressed formally. They had either power dressed or they blended in with the men. Lucy certainly didn't. Her clothes bright pink, the skirt revealing a lot of leg and her hair up in pigtails meant that it was very difficult to blend in. She felt eyes on her the whole time from every angle, and she was getting agitated by it. The fact that she was horny was certainly not helping.

The train pulled in on time - a rare occurrence - and the commuters lined up to get on board. Steve and Lucy joined the queue and made their way on to the carriage. Steve took the window seat, leaving Lucy to sit next to the aisle.

Pulling her skirt down as much as she could to cover her ass, she awkwardly sat down trying not to reveal that she had gone commando, making sure to leave her bag on her lap. She felt extremely uncomfortable and could see the man sat along from her check out her legs more than once. She also noticed some glances from further up the train. Why did he make her do these things?

Steve could see by the look on her face that she wasn't comfortable and he was glad that the other men were paying her so much attention. Not that that should have been a surprise. But he didn't like the fact that she had her bag on her lap, and decided that he should do something about it.

Lucy heard her mobile go - it was a text message. She thought about whether she should look at it and decided there would be no harm in doing so. She lifted the front of her bag and opened it up. It took a while to realise that she was actually looking at what she thought she was looking at. And she was pretty sure the man on the other side of the aisle had seen it too. He was facing the opposite direction, so was able to see what she was up to pretty well, despite having his laptop in front of him. Incredibly embarrassed, she moved her hand to cover the pink dildo that Steve had left at the top of the bag. What the fuck was Steve thinking?

She had never seen a dildo before and thought that a public train would not be the best place to take a closer look. She rummaged around in the bag, found some small bits of fabric, something that felt like money and, right at the bottom, her phone. She lifted it out and carefully secured the bag shut. She hoped that nobody saw the dildo and, if they did, well, she didn't really know what to think if they did.

After unlocking her phone, she saw she had a number of messages. A few from Christina, one from her friend Sophie, and the latest one from Steve. She opened Steve's message, which read:

"Put the bag on the floor, and open your legs so I can see your pussy."

She froze as she read it. She realised why he had text her and not just said it. Had she not humiliated herself enough that morning? If she opened her legs so Steve could see it, she worked out that at least three other men could see it.

As she turned her head to Steve, she saw him glare at her, and she knew she had to do it. She tentatively put the bag on the floor, keeping the phone in her hand. Slowly, she opened her legs until she thought they were wide enough, and she felt her skirt ride up, undoing her earlier attempts to restrict it. She quickly took a peek in between her legs and was mortified to think that she was exposing her pussy to these men. Where they had been trying to hide their ogling before, they were now starting to stare more openly. Lucy noticed the man next to her paying a lot of attention to her fully exposed legs, though she thought that he probably couldn't see her pussy from this angle. She was determined to not make eye contact with him, or even look at him. She didn't want to look at Steve either.

She stared at the back of the seat in front of her and felt humiliated at the position she had been put in. She felt eyes burn all over her, though she didn't look to see them. After sitting there for a while, getting worked up, she needed something to take her mind of it and decided to look at her unread phone messages.

The message from Sophie asked how she was and said they hadn't seen each other for ages and suggested meeting up on Tuesday. The texts from Christina were her usual jokey taunting texts, most of which revolved around Steve's cock, which she didn't pay any attention to. Lucy thought she should reply to Sophie though. But she decided not to mention that she was practically naked on a train flashing her pussy with a bunch of middle aged men ogling her and instead said she was doing great, and that Tuesday sounded like fun.

The train pulled up to the next station and, as is the way with trains heading to London at this time of the morning, hardly anybody got off but lots of people got on. After everyone had boarded, there were no remaining seats in Steve and Lucy's carriage. Lucy didn't know whether more people could see her or not, but she wasn't got to look to find out.

Just as the train got going again, another message came through and Lucy quickly unlocked her phone. Another message from Steve. It only contained four words. "Take your jacket off."

Lucy froze again. She knew that the mesh top she had on underneath didn't really qualify as a piece of clothing in most respects. Her tits would practically be on full display for all to see. And this would be so much more obvious than displaying her pussy.

She looked again at Steve, and wasn't surprised to see him glaring back again. She didn't want to displease him - she didn't know how he might punish her disobedience. So she knew she had to do it.

She cringed at the thought of it, and it took a while for her to summon up the courage. But eventually she did, and she slowly unfastened the buttons to the jacket before quickly pulling it right off and leaving it at her side. She couldn't believe what she had just done. Now she was practically displaying her breasts in public. On a train. Was this legal? She didn't know. She was technically wearing a top. It was just that the gaps in the mesh were doing a pretty poor job in obscuring her nipples. She fought the urge to cover up her breasts with her arms, as she knew that would lead to another text and, possibly, more punishment. Surely this was punishment enough, she thought.

The man sat opposite to her was now openly gawping at her and seemed to have lost all interest in his emails, or whatever else he was up to on his laptop. She lost her concentration and looked towards him, briefly making eye contact, annoying herself by doing so. He had a surprised-but-very-pleased-with-himself look on his face. They had only made eye contact after he had seen her turn towards him and he had lifted his gaze up to her face.

It was then she noticed how much attention the guy sat behind him was paying to her. He probably had the best view of all, facing her and sat at a little distance from her, and he was taking full advantage of it. He looked to be in his late twenties - quite young for the commuters on this train - and he was pretty good looking. He had very short dark hair, and a clean shaven, handsome looking face. He was very sharply dressed too.

Her heart was beating fast now. The adrenaline caused by the situation was enough to cause her whole body to feel alive - she was certainly not half asleep anymore. She realised that her pussy had begun to moisten, and that her body was reacting to the situation in a way that she didn't wholly approve of. As she thought about the handful of men who were looking at her almost naked body, she began to wonder what they were thinking. She wondered whether they thought she was a slut. She wondered whether any of them had erections. And she wondered whether any of them were imagining fucking her. She looked at the man with the good view and tried to work out whether he had an erection. She couldn't tell. If he did, he was keeping it well hidden. Then she imagined him walking up to her and taking his big, hard cock out, pushing her over and forcing his cock into her waiting pussy, fucking her here, in the middle of the train carriage. She imagined him being rough with her, forcing her practically naked body tightly up against Steve. In her mind, Steve, whose hard cock she felt rub against her back, also started fondling her breasts, even as she was being fucked by the other man.

She stopped herself taking her thoughts any further. Why had she started thinking like that? Those thoughts clearly excited her - her now sopping wet pussy was evidence enough of that. But did she really want that to happen? She thought again about imagining James fuck her the other night. Was she really this shallow? Was she really this open to the idea of other men fucking her? She wondered what Steve thought about it, and then decided maybe she shouldn't go there either.

From his position, Steve couldn't see her pussy, but could tell that her heart was beating fast as her chest heaved. She must be getting some excitement from this, Steve thought, even though, looking at her face, she might not have described it in that way. She looked so unbelievably sexy right now. Her innocent looking face, with those blonde pigtails. Her pretty little tits barely obscured through the pink mesh top. And her short miniskirt that left nothing to the imagination.

Lucy's phone went again. What now? she thought. What on earth is he going to make me do now? She didn't look at it so quickly this time, taking her time as to delay whatever Steve had planned for her next. She unlocked the phone but, thankfully for her, it was Sophie saying that she was looking forward to seeing her on Tuesday. Phew, she thought.

As they continued their journey, Lucy's mind wandered again and she continued to think about the various men around her and what they might be thinking of doing to her. She tried not to, but she just couldn't help it. Her pussy was so wet by now that she knew that it was virtually in control of her mind.

Steve had barely spoken to her all journey, which was odd, choosing to communicate mostly by text. Maybe he didn't want to make it obvious that they were together, she thought.

The train pulled into Reading - the penultimate station on their journey - and Lucy was shocked at the number of people queuing up to get on board. She had another look around the carriage and could see that there were no free seats. Where were these people going to go?

One by one the new passengers passed her on the way down the train. Some making the most of the view they had of Lucy, others rushing on, embarrassed. To Lucy's dismay, two men stopped directly next to her. They were standing over her, blocking her in. They looked to both be in their forties, had very little hair between them and one of them wore glasses. Like everybody else, they were in suits. And, like everybody else, they were making the most of the view of Lucy's body displayed provocatively behind the scant clothing she wore, trying to be discreet but without much success.

Lucy began to feel a little claustrophobic as the two men stood so close to her, somehow seeming even more exposed that she was before. She knew there was only one more stop on this train though and she would be glad to pull into Paddington.

She noticed a bulge in one of the men's trousers and knew that it was her body that had caused it. Part of her was proud of being able to do that to men, and it certainly didn't help with her state of arousal, but mostly she was embarrassed. The train was now up to full speed and she wished it towards its destination.

But her phone went again. She didn't know how much more of this she could take. She didn't have anything left to expose. What did he want her to do now?