The Crash and The Contract Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She glanced again at the clock and remembered that she had a massage booked for 4:00 and she was meant to go for a swim first.

Lucy had forgotten quite how small the bikini in her bag was. She pulled the tiny bits of fabric out of her bag and held them up. The bottoms were not much more than a thong - maybe less so. And the top consisted solely of two tiny triangles to cover the nipples and a few spaghetti straps to hold them together.

Was she really going to walk through the hotel wearing this? It didn't take long to put the outfit on, but it did take a while for her to adjust it so that her pussy and tits were fully covered. She looked herself up and down in the mirror and shuddered at how much she was about to show to the world.

As she made her way out of the room, she looked up at the dressing gown hanging on the back of the door, longingly, thinking how much more sensible it would be to just put it on. But that was not what Steve had asked, so that was not what she was about to do.

She walked quickly down to the end of the hallway, glad that she didn't meet anybody else. Once she was at the end, she pressed the down button for the lift and waited for it to arrive. As the doors opened she saw a man, possibly in his late 50s, standing there alone.

Slightly embarrassed, she walked in and pressed the "L" for lower ground floor, careful not to make eye contact, and folded her arms, hoping to hide her breasts. But actually, all folding her arms did was push her breasts together, creating some cleavage, and letting the fabric of the top slide slightly to allow the edge of her nipple to peek out.

Out of the corner of her eye she noticed that the man in the lift with her was getting red in the face, and she realised that she was making him uncomfortable. She felt slightly guilty at what she was doing, but part of her got a certain thrill from showing off.

She was still incredibly horny. Her pussy had been wet when she had put the bikini bottoms on and she could feel them begin to dampen. She wondered how much of an outline of her pussy was being revealed and actually started to get off on the idea that this man could potentially see more than he should. She looked up at him and smiled nervously, and he instantly went from red in the face to extremely red in the face and looked away.

The lift pinged as it reached the ground floor and the door opened. The man quickly walked out, looking back briefly as he stepped into the hotel lobby.

Lucy smiled to herself, suddenly feeling more confident in herself. The door closed and the lift went down further.

A young woman in a white uniform sat at the reception desk and raised her eyebrows as she saw Lucy coming. "You do have dressing gowns in the rooms that you can wear. You don't have to walk around like that you know" she told her, looking down her glasses at her.

"Oh, I'm sorry" Lucy replied. "I didn't realise that" she lied.

"Are you just here for a swim?"

"To begin with, yes, but I have a massage booked at 4."

The young woman took Lucy's room number and checked the reservation. Everything seemed to be in order. She handed Lucy a white towel.

"The changing rooms are this way, if you need them" she sniggered. "But be sure to be back here at five to for your massage."

Lucy walked past the changing rooms straight to the pool, which turned out to be a decent size. Twenty five metres long was her guess. It was pretty quiet too. Nobody was in the main pool, but there were a couple of older couples sat in a Jacuzzi. She walked quickly towards the pool and stepped into the water.

The water was cool, and it felt good. As she began to swim across the pool she finally felt herself begin to relax on her day off - the cool water had certainly taken some of the heat out of her pussy. She was a good swimmer and was enjoying the opportunity to take some exercise. She put herself fully into it and had soon clocked up eight lengths, alternating between breast stroke and back stroke.

The exercise also freed up her mind. For the first time that day, her pussy wasn't dominating and determining her thoughts. and she was able to think about other things. She started to think about her summer that was now only three weeks or so away. How much of that time would be with Steve? Would she get a holiday at all? Last year was the first time she went away with her friends rather than her family and nothing with her friends had been organised this year yet. She hoped that Steve would take her away.

She would be glad for the break. While she definitely enjoyed her job, which was really part of her training than an actual job, it did wear her out and she was a little envious of students like Christina who had a whole lot more free time than she did.

Looking at up the clock, she wondered how the time had gone so fast. It was already quarter to. She had wanted to enjoy the Jacuzzi for a bit, and had obviously enjoyed the swim more than she had expected. She looked over at it and saw that the two older couples had gone now, so she decided that now it was her turn and she stepped out of the pool and walked over.

It was dead-on 3:55 when Lucy walked back into the spa reception area.

"Just a minute" the receptionist told her and she picked up the phone to make a call.

Lucy sat down and waited. She had wrapped the towel around her after she had dried off. She knew Steve wouldn't really approve, but he hadn't said anything about what she should wear once she was down here. And besides, with her wet hair she would get cold if she didn't have the towel, she told herself.

A couple of minutes later, another woman in a white uniform came around the corner and smiled at Lucy. She was very attractive and exotic looking, as though one of her parents was Asian, maybe Japanese, and the other English. She had a pretty face that was heavily made up and her hair was up tightly in a neat bun. But her smile was welcoming and Lucy took an immediate liking to her.

"Are you ready?"

Lucy nodded, and she got up and followed as the woman walked back where she came from.

"How are you today?" she asked, with the same smile on her face.

"Pretty good thank you" Lucy replied. "Looking forward to the massage."

"OK, so it's just a neck, shoulder and back massage today then is it?"

"Yes, I think so."

"Right. Now I'll leave you to get yourself undressed for a moment, but you can leave your bottoms on if you like. If you want to lie face down on the massage table when you're ready and cover yourself over with this" she said as she handed her a small towel, smiling again, before walking out.

This is the life, Lucy thought. It was a really nice room - well done up - and the whole place just had a real atmosphere. The music, the smell, the decor - everything was geared towards relaxation and Lucy thought it was great.

She took off her bikini - top and bottoms - and left them on the side. She let herself run her hands over her naked body, from her thighs up her stomach to her breasts and back down. The few minutes she had spent in the Jacuzzi before the massage had started to get herself going again. As she had sat down in the bubbling pool, she happened to sit close to a stream of bubbles and she felt them run up the inside of her bikini. The bikini fabric was so thin that it was quickly pushed aside and she felt the full force of the water jets on her clit. Almost immediately, the forty minutes or so of calm she had experienced in the pool were reversed and her body suddenly remembered just how horny it was.

The remainder of her time in the Jucuzzi was spent enjoying the feel of the bubbles against her pussy and by the time she left, after pushing her resolve to the limit getting as much enjoyment as she could without pushing herself over the edge, she was almost as horny as she was after she had fucked herself with the dildo.

Now in the massage room, she was still horny and she gave herself a quick rub on the clit before deciding she should hurry up and get on the table before the lady came back. She wondered whether she would be able to enjoy the massage properly in this state. She also thought that the towel was quite small, but she managed to cover her ass with it and lay there, expectantly.

She thought about how Steve had made her lay there waiting for her, albeit tied up, and her arousal meant it was easy for her mind to easily slip back into that frame of mind and, as she heard the footsteps of the masseuse, she felt a tingling in her pussy as though it expected to get fucked sometime soon. No matter that the shoes the masseuse was wearing were obviously heels and the sounds were nothing like hearing Steve walk.

Lucy heard the masseuse oil up her hands and she soon felt a pair of delicate hands on her shoulders. The oil was nice and warm, and the feel of her hands across her shoulders, neck and upper back was sensual and Lucy, receiving her first massage, was in a state of bliss. Her eyes were closed and she lay there enjoying the attention her naked back was receiving.

"Just let me know if I'm pressing too hard" the woman said, softly, as she began pressing harder on her shoulders.

Very gradually, as she made her way around her upper back, the pressure that the masseuse was applying increased. After a while, it was starting to become a bit too hard for Lucy, and the massage began to get uncomfortable. But she just couldn't bring herself to say anything. As the hands which had previously been delicate but were now showing much strength made their way across her back, Lucy started to find herself in some pain.

Unfortunately, the last few times Lucy had been in a situation like this in pain, it had been a highly sexual experience. Already being horny to begin with, her body began to react to the pain in the same way it had with Steve and she began breathing a little bit more heavily as her pussy began getting wetter.

The masseuse made her way down Lucy's back and she didn't relent. She continued her firm massage and Lucy squirmed under the force of it, her breathing becoming reasonably heavy.

"Is everything ok?" the masseuse asked.

"Yes" Lucy managed to say, reluctant to admit that it was hurting too much or, more to the point, that the massage was turning her on so much.

"OK - well let me know if I'm pressing too hard, I want to make sure you're comfortable."

Lucy thought that what would make her more comfortable would be if she lowered her massage to between her legs and brought her off. Then she decided that she didn't really want that. But the idea had already taken hold and she thought about what it would be like to have this woman touch her pussy and bring her to orgasm. She was so horny!

For the next few minutes Lucy managed to just about divert her thoughts from her pussy and she was able to enjoy the massage more as the masseuse became more gentle.

The masseuse's hands left Lucy's back, and soon after she felt the towel being pulled further down her body. She could feel the globes of her ass begin to be revealed and Lucy gasped at what could be about to happen to her. If she had been thinking logically she would have known that this was a professional masseuse and that nothing sexual was about to happen - she was just wanting to be able to get to her lower back properly. But she wasn't thinking logically because her thoughts were emanating from between her legs not from inside her head.

She didn't know whether she was relieved or disappointed when the towel stopped a little lower, not really revealing much of her crack, and the masseuse got to work on her lower back. This was easier to enjoy, even when she pushed firmly on her.

"When you're ready, in your own time, get dressed and come through and we'll get you a cup of tea. I see you didn't have a dressing gown before so I'll fetch you one. Hold on."

Was it over already? As the masseuse walked out, Lucy turned her body round to look up to the clock and saw that their thirty minutes was up. How did that happen so quickly? But as she looked up and twisted her body, the small towel began to slip off her bottom. She wasn't able to get hold of it before it fell to the floor and now she lay there completely naked.

She tried to work out whether she had enough time to reach down and pick it up before the masseuse came back or whether she was better off staying as she was. She didn't really want the masseuse to see her naked, but thought if it was going to happen it would be better to just be exposing her ass than anything else, so she lay there.

Without thinking, she looked up at the masseuse as she walked back in. The masseuse had a slight smirk on her face, but didn't say anything. She hung the gown up on a hook behind the door and walked back out as though this was nothing unusual.

Lucy knew that her face was bright red with embarrassment, so she thought she'd stay in the room a little longer for her face to calm down a little. But as she lay there, her hand made its way down under her tummy to her waiting pussy. God it was wet. She slowly rubbed her finger up and down her slit, not really sure why she was doing it as she knew that she wasn't going to let herself cum after Steve's instructions. But her fingers felt so good.

Her body began to writhe as she rubbed herself and her knees were drawn closer to her body, causing her ass to stick in the air.

"I'm sorry, the dressing..."

Lucy quickly looked around to see the masseuse back in the room staring at her. She was horrified that she had been caught.

The masseuse coughed. "I mean, I forgot the dressing gown belt." Her face was becoming red with embarrassment too. "I'll leave it here" she said, as she dropped it on the table and quickly left the room.

Lucy, whose finger was still on her clit even now, cringed at what had happened, and decided to get up and get out of there before anything else happened. She put the dressing gown on, securing it with the belt that had just been delivered. She slowly opened the door and stepped though, desperately trying to avoid eye contact with the masseuse. Thankfully it was another woman in the room and Lucy accepted the offer of a cup of tea.

She would be glad when she was back in the hotel room, especially when Steve was back from work, she thought as she sipped on the hot drink.

"I think you left these next door" Lucy heard a voice say.

She looked up to see the same masseuse again and quickly looked away. She was holding a carrier bag with her bikini in, still with an uncomfortable look on her face.

"Thank you" Lucy just about managed to say, coughing slightly, and took the bag from her. Great, she thought. Now she knows I'm naked under here too.

==============

She had been there for half an hour already. Sat there, kneeling, waiting, ready for her master. She longed for him. For his touch. For his cock. The day's activities had kept her on edge all day and she needed sating. It seemed a long time since she was last allowed release on the train.

As she sat there, the memories of the day played in her mind. She thought about the men on the train, ogling her. She thought about the museum and the men she briefly flashed at, not to mention the fantasies that she had there. Finally, she thought about the Jacuzzi and the massage - the woman who played with her practically naked body.

It took everything within her to keep her hands behind her back and not move them to her pussy. She knew how good it would feel to let her fingers make contact with her clit and she was very wet. But Steve's cock would be better. How long was he going to be?

===============

Steve was glad when he had been able to leave on time. It had been a very frustrating day, filled with meetings with people that Steve didn't really want to spend any time with. But he had got a lot sorted and he was pretty sure that with his progress today that he would be able to leave early tomorrow. He had managed to squeeze some of his Friday meetings into today and, despite the distraction of the video call that afternoon, it had been a productive day.

He hated working there though - the people were always so difficult with him, as though they were going out of their way to wind him up. Why couldn't they just be civil, Steve thought. What had he done wrong to deserve this? At least he didn't work here full time, he thought. Maybe he could come up here less if he was able to make a bit more use of the video conferencing facilities they had. There was now less reason to make these trips with the advances in the VC technology over the last decade or so.

It surprised him how productive he had been with the thought of Lucy back at the hotel waiting for him. He was keen to get there as soon as he could to make full use of his personal slut. For the most part, though, he had managed to keep his focus on his work.

But he no longer had to do that. He practically ran out from the office door down to the tube station - he was so keen to get back to Lucy. It wasn't a long tube ride either and he was soon on his way up the stairs to the entrance to the hotel.

Lucy was waiting there in the room, just as he had instructed. Naked, kneeling at the door with her hands behind her back.

"Hello slut" he said to her, as he bent down to kiss her.

"Hello master" she replied. She stayed knelt down as he walked to the other side of the room, and put his bag down. She looked on as he started to get undressed and hoped that he would be quick in getting to her pussy. She also hoped she would be able to stand up again soon. She had been waiting there, knelt down for forty five minutes by the time Steve got there, and her legs were beginning to ache.

"Crawl up to me, on your knees and elbows" he said, now sitting on the bed, naked.

He watched his slut slowly obey him. It looked like it had taken her a while to work out exactly what he was asking her to do, but she was soon on her way. He looked down at the girl who was crawling towards him. Making her crawl on her elbows meant that her ass was sticking up in the air, alluringly. He watched it swing from side to side as she made her way across the floor towards him. Below her gyrating ass, he saw a sultry look on what he could see of her face, hidden behind the hair that was swinging freely in front of it.

Lucy could see that he was getting hard quickly, and she watched him begin to masturbate himself slowly. It had taken her a while to register what was being requested, and she was a little reluctant at first, at the humiliation of being made to crawl around like this, as though she was his little pet. Then she realised that she had done far more humiliating things than this and actually, in a way, she was his little pet - he could do what he liked to her.

"Good girl" he told her as she got close to him. She stopped as he patted her head and she started breathing heavily.

He stood up and talked around her, inspecting her body. When he had reached her behind he put his hand down to her pussy and traced his finger along its length. It was sopping wet.

"I'm glad to see how horny you are. When did you last cum?"

Lucy thought for a moment.

"On the train, this morning."

"Good, so you haven't cum since?"

"No, I haven't."

"Not even when you used the dildo earlier?"

"No - it was hard, but I didn't cum, I swear."

"Ok, good girl." Steve stood up and walked over to the dildo, which had been left on the table. He picked it up and walked back. He slowly inserted it into her pussy until it was just over half way in.

Then he sat back down on the bed, and began playing with her tits.

"So you like your new toy then slut?"

"Yes master, very much. Can I cum now?"

"No, not yet. You will cum when I say you can cum" he instructed her and pulled hard on her nipple, as if to make a point.