The Crash and The Contract Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy grimaced, but didn't make a sound.

After a while, he let go of her tits and walked back round behind her. He gave her a few violent thrusts with the dildo and then pulled it out. He reached around in front of her and inserted it in her mouth, most of the way in, eliciting a mumbling sound from her.

"Whatever you do, don't let that out of your mouth" he told her.

He knelt down behind her and lined up his cock to her slit and rubbed it up and down a few times, before slowly sliding it in. This is what he had been waiting for all day. The feel of her silky pussy wrapped around his hard cock.

When he had got all the way in he paused for a moment, stroking her ass. He then violently grabbed both arms at the same time and pulled as he started fucking her. Lucy almost choked on the dildo that was lodged in her mouth, even beginning to reach her throat. The force with which her arms were whisked from underneath her had startled her and even though she already had Steve's cock inside her, she wasn't prepared for the assault on her.

She felt off-balance the whole time, her arms were being pulled behind her at an awkward angle and on some thrusts her face was inches from the floor. She was a little worried that the dildo would knock the floor and damage her teeth so she tried to turn her head to the side as best she could.

But it felt so good. This is what her body had been craving all day and, despite the discomfort, it only took a few thrusts for her to be on the brink of orgasm. The dildo in her mouth was clearly having an impact on her too and she knew she wouldn't be able to resist for long. She thought about how she hadn't been allowed to cum all day and wondered whether she should ask permission before she came now. Then she realised that with her face full of plastic cock that wouldn't be possible.

So she gave in and showed no resistance as the orgasm began. She groaned as much as she was able through the pink cock that filled her mouth and her body tensed up as the orgasm washed over her. She came hard as her master continued to fuck her pussy and, were it not for the dildo in her mouth, she would have moaned loudly.

Steve saw her cum and didn't let up. He continued to pump in and out of her hard. He had been looking forward to this and the sight of his slut cumming was bringing him closer too. He paused and slowly lowered Lucy's arms until the side of her face was resting on the floor, then he let go of her arms.

He placed his hands on her ass and resumed his pumping. Lucy, with her arms now free, showed no inclination to support herself with them and let her head and upper body scrape along the carpet as he fucked her. He gave her right ass cheek a couple of hard slaps then, after sucking his thumb quickly, he pressed it up against her asshole.

Lucy squirmed as she felt Steve's thumb squeeze through her hole. She was not expecting that and she just now hoped he didn't want to put anything else there. She did, however, find the triple effect of Steve's cock pumping into her pussy with the dildo in her mouth and his thumb in her ass too much and she was soon approaching another orgasm.

She cried out as she came this time, opening her mouth too wide and letting the dildo fall out. She wasn't going to worry about any punishment for disobedience right now. The orgasm was intense and Steve, seeing she was cumming again, pulled his thumb out of her ass quickly before pushing it back in and fucked her with it, in rhythm to his pounding of her pussy.

Lucy's cries became louder as her orgasm continued, the feel of his thumb against her asshole amplifying her orgasm, sending shockwaves through her entire body.

As she started to come down, her body fell limp, though she continued to feel the waves of the orgasm flow through her with a reducing intensity.

Noticing that the dildo had fallen from her mouth, Steve pulled out of her and span her around on the floor so her head was now facing his cock. He grabbed her head, told her to open wide, and thrust his cock deep into her throat. He bobbed her head up and down on his cock, making sure she took his entire length.

Lucy didn't seem completely aware of what was going on. She was still recovering from the incredibly intense orgasm she just had and just let Steve move her around as he saw fit. She didn't twig early enough that he was about to force his cock on her, and she had no time to prepare herself for it. It just went in. But she was getting used to this happening to her, and her mouth soon adjusted to the onslaught.

Steve could feel he was about to cum any minute and increased the intensity of his fucking until he knew he couldn't hold it in anymore. He let go of her head, withdrew himself from her and with a grunt sprayed his cum all over Lucy's face, covering her forehead, nose and right cheek. The cum quickly ran down her face onto her lips and chin, and Lucy instinctively stuck out her tongue to get a taste.

They both collapsed onto the floor, catching their breath. Steve pulled Lucy's body towards his own, and they cuddled. He kissed her, tasting himself on her lips.

"You look so beautiful covered in cum like this. I should cover you in cum more often" he told her.

"Mmmm" she replied. "That would be good".

They lay there in each other's arms on the floor of the hotel room, before Steve suggested that they get cleaned up and go down for dinner. He helped her off the floor and they made their way into the bathroom and the shower.

The shower lasted a long time as Steve let himself get distracted. It turns out that being in a shower with a cute young naked slut is enough to get an erection and he wasn't about to let Lucy get away with it. He was fucking her up against the wall of the shower before she'd even managed to get any of the cum out of her face.

After the shower, they didn't manage to get out of the hotel room until they had fucked yet again, Steve's libido being unusually high this evening. He couldn't remember the last time he did three times in a row like this.

"Right, let's be quick about dinner tonight because I'm not done with your pussy today yet" he told her once they were dressed as they walked out of the room, Steve's hand gripped firmly on Lucy's ass cheek through the thin material of the dress he had chosen for her tonight.