The Crash and The Contract Ch. 09

Story Info
A step too far?
9.7k words
4.65
16.5k
5

Part 9 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 10/05/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day 9 - Saturday 25th May

James opened the door into Lucy's room without knocking, pushing confidently, but not forcefully. The blond girl working at the desk looked back over her shoulder, startled.

"James, what are you doing here?" she asked.

He laughed and paused for a few moments before speaking with a measured voice, almost hiding the aggression of the words he was speaking. "Hello Lucy. What am I doing here? I am here to fuck you."

"What?! Don't be stupid!" she replied, laughing nervously. "Stop messing about! And don't let Christina hear you joke like that, she might get worried."

"I'm not joking. I'm serious Lucy. I've wanted to fuck you for a long time. You are so hot, you've got a body to die for and I can't wait to get my hands on you."

He looked the young girl up and down a number of times. He wasn't lying. She looked gorgeous sat there, her long legs protruding from a short, red plaited skirt and her blond, curly hair coming down as far as the top of her white strappy top.

She had a concerned look on her face. He could tell that she was certainly worried, fearing what might be about to happen, but also not entirely sure whether he was being serious. He needed to change that. He walked up to her, stroked her cheek lightly with his finger, and ran his hand through her hair.

She sat there in silence, not knowing what to do.

He stood behind her, still sat down, and put a hand on each shoulder.

"Do you still think I'm not about to do this?" he asked, gently massaging her shoulders.

"No, not really, I've known you long enough to know you wouldn't do something like that. Why would you do it based on my looks? I look identical to your girlfriend! And what about Christina?"

"Don't worry about her, she went to see Sophie. She won't be back for ages. It's just you and me, and we're going to have a lot of fun here." He didn't mean to sound so creepy, that's just how it came out.

He carried on massaging her shoulders, occasionally raising his hand to stroke her cheek again, briefly running his hand down her arm as far as her elbow. He kissed her on the shoulder.

"I don't think you should be doing this, James. I don't think Christina would ever forgive you." She told her, more solemnly.

"Maybe this isn't up to you" he said, with a smile on his face. She looked up at him, her face betraying more worry this time.

He lowered his hands down each side of her, letting his chest rub against the back of her head. He brought his right hand in, until it covered her stomach. He carried on rubbing, then brought his left hand up and grabbed her right breast.

"James!" she shrieked. "Please don't do this!"

She started to struggle, to push him off and get up, but he wouldn't allow it. His strong hands kept her pinned to the chair, even as they roamed over her body.

"Stop it. Please, stop it" she started shouting, trying to find some way to fend him off.

"Lucy, you are about to be fucked. You can fight all you like, but that isn't going to change what I am about to do to you."

He pulled her up from the chair and carried her across the room, throwing her on to the bed. He jumped on top of her and lifted her top, somehow managing to get it off her as she wriggled, pleading at him to stop.

He looked down at her cute little cleavage created between the two white patterned globes of her bra and felt himself start to become erect. He let his body fall on top of her, pinning her to the bed, and started to kiss her.

She fought it, but he was stronger, and was able to force his tongue into her mouth, and he let it explore. But he couldn't stay in control for long. She somehow managed to get her lips free.

"You can't do this, James" she said, with a teary, almost resigned voice.

"Oh yes I can. Watch me" he replied.

He sat himself up and slowly ran his hand from her knee up the length of her thigh until it was under her skirt. He pushed it up, folding it over her stomach, revealing her little white panties.

James looked at the face of the woman he was about to fuck. She looked like she was about to cry, but that wasn't about to stop him. He let a finger trace a line under her panties from the top of her thigh, down towards the crotch, pulling the material up slightly, being careful to not touch her. Yet. He pulled the panties to the side, getting a sight of her pussy for the first time, before letting go, allowing them to ping back in place.

He then grabbed each side of the underwear and pulled it down. It wasn't easy, as she wriggled to make it as difficult for him as possible and tried to push him away with her hands. But he got there in the end, removing them from her, exposing her from the waist down.

He kissed her again, allowing his hand to roam all over her. Again, he put his hand on her knee and it gradually made its way up her thigh. With no skirt or underwear to hinder its progress it was able to make it all the way. He gently let his finger brush her pussy, touching it for only a moment before pulling it away. He did it again, a couple of times, before indulging more, allowing it to slide up the length of her slit and he was pleased to discover that she was becoming wet.

After allowing himself to play with her for a while, James became impatient and decided that now was the time. He got up and started to get undressed, quickly lifting his top over his head before she had a chance to escape. It didn't take long before his jeans were off too and soon enough he was standing in front of her, naked, proudly sporting a full erection.

She looked up at him, with that same worried, innocent face.

"You're not gonna pop my cherry with that thing, are you?" she asked.

James couldn't keep a straight face and cracked up, stepping back from the bed as he tried to stop himself laughing.

"There's no way Lucy would say anything like that" he told Christina.

"Yeah, but it's more fun like that isn't it?

Since James's admission earlier in the week that his fantasy was to fuck Lucy and Christina together, they had role-played the fantasy a couple of times, but they had discovered that neither of them were particularly good actors and Christina was always the one who ruined it. He had been surprised at how long she had been able to go along with it this time, but he knew that something like this was inevitable. At least he had got his dick out this time.

Still, he wasn't going to let something like that spoil his fun. Even though it wasn't really Lucy, it was such a turn on to role play like this. And doing it in Lucy's bedroom made it so much more erotic.

He stepped back to the bed, and rolled her over onto her front. He pulled her skirt up and started to spank her, not too hard, but just enough for it to sting.

"That's what you get for trying to mess up my plans, Lucy" he said, trying to maintain the fiction of the role play scenario.

Christina didn't say anything, and allowed her boyfriend to play with her body as he chose to do so.

After a short while he stopped spanking her, and pulled her up so that she was in the doggy position. He stood behind her and guided his hard cock into her pussy. There was hardly any resistance and the shaft glided into her entrance.

It hadn't just been James who had been turned on by this. Christina was also very horny by now. She didn't know why she got turned on by this fantasy of James's, by pretending to be her own sister. Wasn't that really weird and perverted? But she didn't worry too much about it. She figured it didn't really matter, and she just enjoyed the attention she was receiving. She wondered how similar it was for Lucy when she was with Steve. With James, this was just a game that she could stop when she wanted. But for Lucy, it was more than a game and that had fascinated Christina.

If she had been a better actress then the role playing may have been more effective, but she just couldn't help herself wind James up like that. And it's not like it made the sex any less enjoyable.

But now she had her pussy filled with his cock, and that consumed her concentration.

"Mmmm, that feels so good, James" she told him, as he began to fuck her, gently, enjoying the feel of her warmth enveloping his cock.

"You like to be fucked by your sister's boyfriend do you?"

"Oh yeah, your cock feels so good."

James reached around with his right hand and gripped her breast through her bra as he continued to fuck her. He gradually lifted the top half of her body up, until she was almost sitting up straight, and pushed his chest against her back.

With a hand on each breast, he started kissing and gently nibbling her neck. He then unfastened her bra, releasing her breasts, and let it fall on to the bed. He let one of his hands explore her chest again, roaming all over her tits and tugging on her nipples.

The other hand was making its way down her stomach towards her pussy. He fumbled with her skirt as he tried to access her clit, but eventually he made his way under the hem. He guided his middle finger across the top of her leg until he found her pussy, and traced the line of her lips up to the clit at the top and let it rest on her bud.

Christina was getting close now. James hadn't rushed this, and he was not fucking her hard. But it felt good. She was horny to begin with, and the orgasm gradually began to simmer within her. Once he touched her pleasure spot, she knew it wouldn't be long. She felt him start to massage her clit with her finger even as he continued to piston in and out of her.

And that was it. She moaned loudly as she came. James didn't change what he was doing, not wanting to spoil it for her. He held her with his one hand, wrapped around her, cupping her breast, while he continued his ministrations with the other. The orgasm didn't come on quickly and neither did it go quickly. Her moans continued as she felt the waves of pleasure flow through her, only gradually diminishing.

James was getting close too and he started increasing his pace. Once he knew that her orgasm had largely subsided, he released his hand from her genitals and pushed her back over onto her hands and knees again.

Gripping her hips, he started to fuck her forcefully, his body slamming noisily against her ass until he also came, erupting deep inside her pussy.

"Was that good for you too, Lucy?" James asked as they cuddled on the bed afterwards.

"Mmm" Christina laughed. "Yes, it was good for me."

==================================

Steve had had a busy morning. Saturday mornings usually were busy as he didn't have a lot of time during the week to do his chores and sort things out because of work, and he liked to get stuff out of the way early so he could enjoy most of the weekend. This week had been worse as he had spent so much time with Lucy. What was even worse was that he had some work to catch up on today as he had done only the bare minimum in the office this week.

But Lucy was working today, so he didn't have any distractions. He would have preferred to have another full day with her, but she would be around after work this evening so all was not lost.

After spending a couple of hours at his laptop he had largely caught up with his work, and he allowed himself a few minutes break and he watched a couple of the videos of Lucy he had made, before spending another hour or so preparing for this coming week.

But the most exciting aspect of this morning was that his beloved BMW had been returned to him. He wasn't sure why it had taken quite so long to fix, but the damage in the crash with Lucy had been pretty bad. Either way, now he had it back he didn't care. He took it for a test drive to get some lunch, and it felt great. Back to normal.

Steve had been thinking over the events of the past two days. He had really been pushing Lucy, making her do things that ordinarily he wouldn't have been able to get anybody to do. The events on the train, in the swimming pool and the Eye, making her take those photos. He still couldn't believe his luck somehow ending up with this young lady in complete submission to him.

It was clearly new to her, and she was a little hesitant at some things, but it mostly seemed to come naturally to her. And although it wasn't always obvious from the expression on her face, she was thriving in this arrangement - for it wasn't anything more than an arrangement as far as Steve was concerned, at least at this stage. She was becoming more confident as a submissive and was discovering much more about her sexuality.

He did wonder whether he was pushing her too much. After all, a week or so ago she was a virgin. But she just responded so well. Apart from the anal sex, which she obviously wasn't very keen on, everything he had made her do had had the required effect on her, manifest in how she had reacted between her legs.

If she didn't like it, she hadn't said anything to him about it either. Maybe that would have been because she felt under an obligation to him. He decided that he had no reason to change what he was doing, and instead began thinking of the different things he could do in the coming days.

With Lucy being at work while he was off, he had agreed to pick her up from the hospital and drop her back the next day, leaving her car there. That would give him a whole evening.

He arrived at the hospital early, and sat in his BMW waiting in the car park twenty yards or so from the entrance. Lucy walked out of the hospital soon enough. She had changed out of her uniform and was wearing a pretty summery dress. It wasn't particularly sexy, but she looked good in it. It was a dark blue, coming down to her mid thigh, tight enough to show off her figure without being too tight, and with straps revealing her shoulders but nothing of her chest.

She smiled as she saw Steve in the car and walked straight over.

"Hello master" she said, as she sat down in the passenger seat, closing the car door.

"Hello slut" he replied, bending over to kiss her. He had only anticipated a quick peck on the lips, but as their lips met he got drawn in and couldn't resist extending it. He forced her lips open with his tongue and began exploring, while holding her head in both hands. While kissing her, he took the opportunity to caress her body through her dress with his hand. He drew it down her side, briefly squeezing her breast before running his hand along her naked thigh under her dress. He kept it going until he got to her hip, to check that she hadn't worn any underwear and was pleased that he found no panties.

"Put both your hands behind your seat" he told her once he had pulled away.

She did as she was told, looking at him curiously. Steve reached behind her seat and picked up a pair of handcuffs and cuffed her there. Lucy looked around nervously, checking whether anybody could see. But unless they were stood right next to the car, nobody would be able to see the handcuffs.

"That's better" he said as he smiled at her, and did her seatbelt up, thinking he probably should have got her to do it first. Then he wondered whether a seatbelt was really necessary with the handcuffs. Well, legally at least it was.

Steve did his own seat belt, and pulled away out. They drove through the city with Lucy looking around at the other drivers and pedestrians, trying to tell whether they could see then handcuffs or not. But she seemed happy enough to Steve.

"You've got your new car back" she told him, as if he didn't know.

"Yes, good thing too. The hire car was alright, but it's nice to be back in my own. What's happening with your Dad's car?"

"I'm not sure. When I spoke to him, on Wednesday was it? He said he was waiting for the insurance company to come back to him, but he reckons that it's a write-off. He told me not to worry and that he will find a new car. But he is still a bit pissed off, he just tries not to show it."

"How much did he like the car?"

"He's not really a car person, so I don't think he loved it. He's had it a little while anyway so if he gets a new car out of it, that's not so bad. But it's more that he doesn't have his car. The insurance company took ages to send him a car, and it is pretty basic compared to his. It's all the gadgets on his that he really likes. At least he's not mad at me though."

"No, he's probably mad at me!"

Steve took his hand off the gearstick and placed it on her thigh, rubbing it up and down as he parted her legs.

"It's a shame you are working this weekend," he told her. "I've been waiting all day to see you again."

"It's my last weekend though, well, for this year anyway. So lots of free weekends coming up that you can have me for as much as you like" she smiled, looking up at him. "And in three weeks that will be it for the year and I will be free for the summer."

"Yeah, that'll be good. Do you have any plans for the summer?"

"No, not really. We have been talking about going away, but not sure where yet."

"Sorry, who is we?"

"Just Christina - my sister - and our friends. I haven't been away with Mum and Dad for a few years now, I've grown out of that, it's much more fun just a group of us girls on our own."

Steve thought briefly about what it might be like to be with Lucy and a group of other girls, including her sister, then thought that that might be a thought for later on, when he was alone. He asked how her day had been, she replied it had been fine and they continued to chat as though there was nothing out of the ordinary.

Once they got out of the city, Steve turned into a country lane and pulled up in the first passing place they came to. As soon as he pulled up, he went to explore Lucy's body, rubbing his hands all over. He pulled the shoulder straps down her arms until she was exposing her tits - she wasn't wearing a bra either.

With one hand he squeezed her nipples, and the other he drew her dress up her thighs until he could glimpse her pussy. He rubbed her thigh and her nipple at the same time, occasionally kissing her bound arms. Then he took her right nipple in her mouth, and sucked, gently at first and then with more force. Keeping his hand running up and down her thigh, careful to avoid touching her pussy, he started nibbling her tit, eliciting a short gasp.

When he pulled away he reached back behind Lucy's hand, and pulled out what looked to Lucy to be a silver chain. She wondered what it was, and then noticed that attached to either end were clips, similar to what you get at the end of jump leads, albeit at a much smaller scale. The clips weren't just metal though, and had rubber coatings on both sides.

Steve grabbed one of the clips and squeezed it to open it up. He leaned over and before Lucy could do anything about it, he clamped it onto her right nipple. So that's what they were - nipple clamps! Lucy had heard about them, but never seen them before, let alone had them applied to her.

Did they hurt? Yes, but not as much as she thought. There was a sharp sting when he released the clamp and it gripped her nipple, but that quickly dissipated to leave a dull pain as it lay hanging from her. She felt another sting as her left nipple was similarly clamped, and she looked down to see the chain gently swinging across her dress.

But she screamed out when Steve gave the chain a tug, pulling her nipples, shocking her with a sharp pain, taking her by surprise. She looked over at Steve, breathing heavily as she started to recover from the assault on her most sensitive parts. And again, Steve pulled on the chain, holding it out for longer this time. Lucy let out a series of short breaths as she felt the pain emanate from both breasts through her body, managing not to scream this time.

Once he let go of the chain, he pushed the button to wind Lucy's window right the way down, and he got out of the car. He walked around the car to stand next to Lucy, and bent down to kiss her through the window, pulling on the chain for a third time.