The Crash and The Contract Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He unzipped his flies and released his penis, which was already semi-hard, from his boxer shorts. He pulled Lucy's head towards him, and rubbed his cock on her face.

"Open wide, slut" he told her.

Lucy did as instructed, although was far from comfortable. She was being made to lean forward, but the cuffs on her wrists behind the seat meant her arms were being wrapped around awkwardly. And every small movement she made caused the chain on her tits to move, pulling lightly on them. And then the clamp on her left breast was pushed against the car door as she leant over, twisting her nipple roughly causing her to cry out again.

But as soon as she cried out, Steve guided his cock into her open mouth, through the open car window. He held her head as he started to pump in and out of her mouth.

She was unable to move with her hands restrained and the rest of her body pulled out, almost out of the car. And as he fucked her mouth, her head was moving back and forth, knocking against the car door. Steve was going all the way in and out too, forcing his cock down her throat, making her gag.

But despite this, what was most taking her attention was the nipple clamps that were swaying back and forth, pulling painfully on her teats, knocking them forcefully against the car door. She wasn't able to cry out though, as Steve's penis was thrust in and out of her mouth.

As Steve fucked his bound slut, he was amused that he could barely see her in the car, only her nose poking out from the car window, and her hair swishing back and forth above and either side. He looked down along the country lane as it wound its way down the hill, with tall, tidy hedgerows either side blocking the view of the countryside behind.

He wondered whether any cars would pass by, but he didn't really care. As long as it wasn't the police. Anyway, it's not exactly like it was obvious what was happening. Somebody would have to be watching pretty closely to realise what was actually going on.

He felt himself begin to get close, and grabbed Lucy's head more tightly and forced his cock into her harder as he fucked her with all his might. As he was ready to cum, he withdrew his cock and erupted, allowing three thick streams of cum to land on her face, one which covered her forehead, one on her nose and the other on her cheek and into her hair. He wiped his cock across her other cheek, smearing the remaining drips into her, as she coughed, trying to regain her breath.

Lucy felt the cum run down her face, narrowly avoiding her eye. Some dripped down onto her clamped tits and ran onto her dress. She pulled her arms, trying to release her hands from the restraints so that she could wipe her face, but it was no good. She looked out of the window at her master, pleadingly, as he zipped up his trousers.

But after seeing her face, he walked back around the car and got into the driving seat, not ignoring her, but just not acquiescing to her silent request. Her breathing was still heavy, and she was horny. She always got turned on by being used like this, especially when she was forced to take his cock in her mouth. And she had received nothing in return, except a little attention to her thighs and breasts. But she still had the clamps, and both the pain and pleasure that was emanating from her nipples continued to flow through her body.

Steve looked into her eyes, and knew what she needed and wanted. But he wasn't about to give it to her here. He pulled lightly on the chain, eliciting a gasp from her as her tits stretched out, and bent over to kiss her cum covered lips. Lucy responded and willingly accepted him into her mouth again, and began to taste his salty cum as it flowed between them.

He pulled the chain harder as they kissed, causing Lucy to give into him all the more passionately. With his other hand Steve caressed her thighs again, under her dress, and briefly touched her pussy, sliding his finger along her lips, careful not to linger or give her too much attention down there. He wanted her on edge, he didn't want her to cum.

As they later drove off, Lucy's heart was pounding. Steve had taken her to the edge, but no further. She didn't care that they were on the side of a public road, she had wanted him to take her there. He had done it before, after all. But that's not how it turned out.

She looked out of the window. Her hands were cuffed behind her, behind the seat. Her dress was pulled down, exposing her tits, which had then been clamped, and her face was covered in cum. After their kiss, Steve had cleaned off his own face with a tissue, but hadn't offered to clean Lucy's. He seemed content for her to be left like that. Oh well, she thought. At least this was a quiet road, there was very little traffic. They hadn't seen a single car since they had been driving, but that didn't mean that they wouldn't. And it could be someone they knew - worse, it could be her parents.

This had all happened very quickly. She had had a busy day in the hospital - Saturday's in A&E were always bad, she was just glad she never had to do the night shift. Her shift had only just finished and already she had engaged in sexual activity. She wondered how much more she would get tonight. She hoped lots.

Since the crash, it had been like this the whole time. She was practically always either working or getting fucked by Steve. But last night was nice. After Steve dropped her back, she had a chance to catch up with Christina and she was glad to spend some time with her sister. Lucy had had to tell her everything about the last few days, as she had been away for a couple of nights, and Christina had been interested in every single detail.

Lucy could tell that Christina was envious of the experiences that she had had. She couldn't imagine James doing anything to Christina like Steve did to her yesterday in the Eye. But she knew that what happened to her, and was happening to her, wasn't something that was for everybody and although Lucy had discovered that she was very submissive, she wasn't convinced that Christina was similar. Personality wise she was much more extroverted than Lucy was and Lucy imagined there was some correlation there.

Christina also asked about what Lucy thought about how this might turn out, given that they weren't exactly boyfriend and girlfriend. Lucy had been thinking about this and had decided that given that they had only been together (if together is the right word) for a week it was probably a bit early to be thinking like that. They both agreed that Lucy should just enjoy what they had for what it was and see what happened.

But they didn't just talk. Christina had convinced Lucy that she should shave her pubic hair again. She hadn't touched it since Christina had shaved it last week. Lucy was much less nervous about letting Christina see her naked and shave her than she was last week, probably given what else she had done this week, and Christina did a good job on her.

This time, however, Christina convinced her to do the same to her. Lucy was apprehensive as she hadn't even done her own before, but decided to give it a go. She had never even seen another woman's pussy up close and Christina had kept hers pretty well trimmed, so there wasn't too much to do. But she was fascinated by the pink folds of flesh in front of her and she was tempted to touch it, but thought better of it.

After a while of driving, Lucy was confused. She was sure this wasn't the way to Steve's house, but she didn't worry too much about it. Maybe he was just keeping to the quiet roads while he had a topless slut covered in cum bound in the seat next to him.

But then they entered a small village, and Steve pulled up outside the village shop.

"I won't be long" he told her. "Just wait here."

He smiled at her as he opened the door and stepped out of the car.

"But what..." She knew it was futile to ask why or what she was meant to do or what would happen if somebody saw her, so she didn't bother finishing the sentence.

The car beeped as Steve locked it remotely before walking into the shop. Lucy looked around. There was nobody there, it was a pretty quiet area and she couldn't see any people walking around. But the road that the shop was on was much busier than the earlier country roads, and plenty of cars passed her by. But they were going too fast to notice her, even though it was a thirty zone.

Steve had been gone a few minutes, when she noticed in the side mirror that there were a couple of men walking a dog approaching the car from behind. They were currently several hundred yards away from them at the moment, but they were walking relatively quickly.

She worried. She looked back over to the shop and wished Steve back to the car. What would she do if they saw her there? She looked back into the mirror, and the men were much closer now. Her heart was racing, and she shifted in her seat, uncomfortably. The cum on her face had started to dry, but not completely, and she could feel it tighten her cheek when she opened her mouth. She wondered what she looked like, and again tried in vain to release her hands. Her chest was heaving and she could see the chain that was dangling from her hardened nipples rise and fall.

Lucy thought about what the men might think of her if they saw her. Would they know she was a slut? Or would they think she was a victim of some sort of kidnapping? She decided they would see her as a slut. If she was a victim she would probably be pleading, knocking on the window with her head, trying to get their attention. She wondered what they might do if the car hadn't been locked. Would they take advantage of her? She was bound and couldn't prevent them doing anything. Would they touch her? Fondle her breasts? Rub her pussy? Slide their fingers into her pussy? Given the chance, would they fuck her? Would they rape her?

She was ashamed to think that she was getting excited by the idea, which was now becoming her little fantasy, and her pussy was getting wet. The men were close enough now that she could make them out much better. One man was a little taller than the other, who was also a little rounder. But she wouldn't have described either of them as unattractive. They were probably in their early forties and both had fairly rugged features and were well built, neither of them looking like they had shaved for a couple of days.

She saw that the dog, although on a lead, was way ahead of the men and Lucy recognised it as a German shepherd. She wasn't great with dogs, but she knew a few breeds.

Lucy relapsed into her fantasy, and imagined being taken by both these men, who she could tell were both big and strong. She imagined herself bent over, with the shorter man taking her from behind, guiding his big cock into her pussy, while the taller man forced his way into her mouth. She wondered what it would be like to be double penetrated like that and couldn't believe how wet she was getting just waiting in the car like this. The nipple clamps continued to heighted the sensation and she was now consumed in her lust.

The dog was now level with the rear window and she looked at it through the window as it approached her. It looked back at her, nonplussed, and carried on walking by. She knew the men wouldn't react in the same way.

As the men reached the end of the car, Lucy wondered what she really wanted. Part of her wanted Steve to come back, to rescue her from this situation. But the other part of her wanted the men to see her, she wanted to be humiliated, although the thought of it terrified her as she had no idea what they would do.

She could hear herself breathe. She felt as if all she needed was somebody to touch her clit and she would cum, just like that. Part of her wanted one of these men to do it, but she knew there were several reasons that wouldn't happen. And shouldn't happen.

Lucy turned her head, to see the men through the rear window, and watched them as they walked past her and on towards the shop. She wasn't even sure whether they noticed her there. If they had noticed her, they can't have noticed the situation she was in. Surely they would have reacted to that, rather than just walked on. That was all a bit anti-climactic, she thought. But did she have more disappointment or relief with that? She didn't know. All she knew right now, was that she needed to be fucked.

It wasn't long before Steve came back out of the shop. He wasn't carrying anything. Had he even bought anything? What had taken him so long?

"Sorry slut" he told her as he got back in the car. "You ready to go?" He wasn't really sorry. He didn't really need to go to the shop. He just wanted to put her in that situation. He had seen the two men walk past her, through the small shop windows, and had to admit to being a little disappointed that they hadn't seen her properly.

"I'm ready to be fucked, that's what I am, master" Lucy replied, with an agitated tone to her voice.

"What, here?" Steve asked, with a smirk on his face.

"I don't care where. I just need you to fuck me."

The chain received another yank, this time harder than the few times before, which sent a sharp pain through Lucy's body. She let out a short, sharp scream.

"Fuck me, please master" she asked him.

"I will fuck you, slut. But not here. Not now."

It didn't take long for them to get back to Steve's house, but it felt like an age to Lucy. Her mind was filled with the visions of her recent fantasy, as well as the memories of her times with Steve. If they need to get back to your house to fuck, she had thought, then put your foot down.

But now they were there. The first thing Steve did was to release the nipple clamps. It was both painful and a relief when they were removed, and she was left with a strange sensation. But she couldn't believe how sensitive her nipples were when Steve touched them. He gave them a hard slap which was sent so much pain through her, her mouth opened wide and her eyes nearly jumped out of their sockets.

But when he gently nibbled them before taking them in his mouth, the pleasure was intense. Lucy wondered whether she could come just from her nipples being sucked like that. But she didn't.

Steve uncuffed her wrists, and told her to follow her into the house as he walked on ahead of him. She didn't follow straight away, but took her time to compose herself before slowly joining Steve in the house.

"Strip, slut" she was told the moment she stepped inside. It wasn't a big ask. After all, she was only wearing one thing - her dress - and that was half off already as she hadn't bothered to pull the sleeves up in the car to cover her breasts. She quickly slid the cum stained dress down and stood before him naked.

Steve presented her with a black, leather collar, which he put around her neck and tightened, not too much, but enough that she knew it was there. To the collar he clipped a matching leash, which he let hang freely for the time being.

"Put your hands behind your back" he told her.

"Yes, master" she replied, and did as instructed.

Steve let his hands explore her body while she obediently stood there and waited for him to do this in his own time. He lifted her cum stained chin and kissed her briefly while playing with her sensitive breasts with the other hand.

Now holding the leash in one hand, he told her to get on her hands and knees. Once she complied, he gave the leash a tug and she was forced to follow as he guided her through the house. He didn't look at her as they walked, and thankfully he didn't walk too quickly so she could keep up with him.

Being treated like this - like a pet - was humiliating to Lucy. She was getting used to her role as a slut, but being forced to walk around on her hands and knees led on a leash like a dog, like she had some kind of lower status, was going to take a bit of getting used to.

It was part of a control thing, she decided. Steve showing her he had the ability to do what he liked to her, and she had to obey. But more than that, she wasn't entitled to walk because she was a slut. Like she was only here to be used. Like she was his fuck toy, which she knew she was.

Something about it reminded her of the two men she had seen just a few minutes ago, and the German shepherd they had been walking. What if that had been her on the end of the leash, rather than the dog? What if she had been forced to walk on her hands and knees, naked with a leash like she was at the moment, but by two men down a public road? The thought excited her, and she craved a cock even more than she had before.

Steve led her into the lounge and stopped once they were in the middle of the room.

"Open wide" he told her, and got her to hold the end of the leash in her mouth. Lucy saw Steve take out the handcuffs she had been wearing before. Had she not spent enough time in those, she thought? She got herself ready for the now familiar feeling of steel against her wrists, but she was surprised when the cuff had been applied to her right ankle instead.

With the leash still in her mouth, Lucy looked around to see what Steve was doing. He then pulled her right arm back, so that her wrist was alongside her ankle. Lucy struggled to balance, and had to momentarily rest her head on the floor as she found her bearings.

While she was inspecting the cuffs that had been applied to her wrist and ankle, she felt another cuff around her left ankle, that was fastened with a click. Her left arm was pulled back alongside the ankle, as her right arm had been earlier, and she turned her head to the left before it fell to the floor, managing to keep the leash in place between her teeth. The fourth cuff was clicked into place around her wrist and she was secured.

But she worked out she should be able to sit up, and tried to lift herself up. Steve was having none of it, and pushed her back onto the floor, keeping her ass in the air.

"Stay down there, no getting up" he instructed her.

She felt his hands on her ass, gently stroking. She just needed him to get on with it now. This foreplay had gone on for far too long.

Then he spanked her and she fought the urge to cry out, keeping the leash firmly in her mouth. With one hand pushing firmly on the top of her back, keeping her in place, Steve continued to spank his slut all over both cheeks and the top of her thighs.

Lucy struggled to keep it together enough to not lose the leash, but it was painful to take this onslaught. She didn't need this, she was ready for other things, and she was now biting onto the leash quite hard. There would certainly be bite marks left on the leash afterwards, she thought. But the spanks began to become pleasurable, as she discovered they tended to. She wondered whether any part of her body was going to get away without punishment today.

Once he was happy that he had done enough, and her ass was red enough, Steve stopped. Spanking his slut always got him going, and he was now very hard. Lucy looked fantastic with her wrists and ankles bound as they were, on the floor, with the leash still in her mouth and a look of desire on her face. Her pussy and ass, sticking up in the air, were enticing.

The sound of Steve's zip coming down brought some relief to Lucy - she knew it wouldn't be long now, and she then saw Steve's various garments being dropped on the floor next to her. She lay there, expectantly, waiting for the inevitable to happen.

And it did. Pretty quickly. Steve knelt down behind her and guided his cock slowly into her waiting pussy. Instantly, Lucy felt more relaxed as what she had been longing for began. The erection that was now inside her felt so good, and she moaned as it began to fill her up, until she felt Steve's hips rest against her buttocks, signifying he was all the way in.

Steve put a hand on each hip and gripped tightly. He held her there for a moment, enjoying the feel of her warmth surrounding his cock.