The Crash and The Contract Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then suddenly he started to fuck her hard. He was pushing her forward and back violently with his hands as he fucked her, and with every thrust there was a slap as her buttocks struck his body. Lucy's face was rubbing uncomfortably against the carpet as he fucked her, but what was really adding to the pleasure emanating from her pussy as it was plundered was the fact that her sensitive nipples were also being dragged against the carpet. With every thrust she felt the carpet grate pleasurably against her nipples with only a hint of pain.

It didn't surprise Lucy that her orgasm approached quickly and she climaxed within a minute or so of being fucked. She moaned through the leash in her mouth and allowed the orgasm to flow through her. She had been ready for this for so long that once it came it didn't go away quickly. The waves of pleasure continually flowed through her with Steve's constant pounding of her pussy.

As the orgasm began to subside, Lucy's body relaxed. But what that meant was that her breasts were now lower to the ground. And now instead of lightly brushing against the carpet, her nipples were now rubbing roughly against it, which suddenly brought her to the edge of another orgasm and before she knew it she was off again.

Having cum in the car earlier, Steve was in no rush to cum right now, and was able to keep going. God, this was good, he thought. What a fantastic slut he had, as he looked down to see her ass sticking up at him, above his cock sliding in and out of her, just below.

He gave her a couple of slaps on the ass as he fucked her and soon enough he was ready. He had somehow managed to maintain his pace right up until now, and even still, he was able to put a bit more into the final few thrusts as he erupted, cumming deep inside her.

Steve's orgasm coincided with Lucy's third - or was it fourth, Lucy wasn't quite sure - and Steve kept his cock deep in her pussy as she came.

"I thought I told you to keep that leash in your mouth" he asked her.

Lucy looked up, still feeling the remnants of the orgasm washing over her, to see the end of the leash lying on the floor in front of her. What had happened to that? She distinctly remembered trying to hold onto it earlier, but somewhere along the line she obviously got distracted and she let go.

"I'm sorry, master, I didn't mean to do it" she replied, somewhat haphazardly and breathlessly.

"Hmmm, I'm going to have to punish you for that. Do you understand, slut?"

"Yes, master, I understand."

"What do I need to do to you, slut?"

"You need to punish me, master. Please punish me."

Lucy wasn't sure she did need to be punished, and she definitely didn't want to be punished. But she did want to be dominated by him, and in her current position there wasn't a lot that she could do about it.

Although she just asked him for it, Steve didn't seem to be in a rush. His slowly shrinking cock was still inside her and he was still holding her. But he did eventually get up and slide out of her, but instead of punishing her there and then, he walked out of the room.

By the time he returned, Lucy had somehow managed to get the leash back in her mouth by shuffling along the carpet, although she also had bits of carpet in her mouth too, which wasn't very pleasant.

"That's a good slut" he told her when he noticed what she had done. "But that doesn't change your need to be punished."

With the leash in her mouth she wasn't able to reply and she lay there, still, with her ass sticking up in the air.

Steve showed her the paddle he had in his hand, that he had used on her a few nights ago, and as he had done earlier that evening pushed his hand against her back, keeping her down, before starting to apply the paddle to her already battered bottom.

The punishment didn't last too long, and Lucy had already decided that the paddle wasn't really any worse than his hand. The punishment she had received earlier meant that it was painful from the very beginning, but she managed to feel moments of pleasure despite the pain, Lucy was genuinely enjoying it by the end and she was surprised that she actually missed it once Steve stopped. It was almost as if she didn't want it to stop.

Her ass was really sore now, but she had also been in this position for long enough that her arms and legs were really beginning to ache too, and she hoped that she would be released soon.

But instead, she was going to have to wait. As soon as she felt the cold lube run into her asshole, she knew what was about to happen and she shuddered. Was she really ready for this again?

Steve had already recovered his erection, which now had a condom hugging it tightly all around, and was busy lubing it up as he watched his slut shuffle nervously on the floor, squirming as she waited for what was about to happen to her. With a hand on each buttock, he spread her ass and gazed into her little brown hole. The little brown hole he was about to stick his big fat cock into. He tried to force it in, but it wasn't going easily.

"This will be much easier if you relax, slut" he told her.

Lucy tried to relax, but it wasn't easy knowing what was about to happen, after her experience the other night. But Steve managed to force the head in and Lucy felt obscenely stretched. And it hurt. He slid it in all the way slowly, and Lucy cringed at the pain as he forced his way in.

Thankfully he didn't go all out, as he had previously with her pussy, and was reasonably gentle as he fucked her. The worst part was when the cock slipped out and Steve had to force the head back in through her sphincter. But it still hurt as he fucked her.

Gradually though, Lucy started to get used to it, and her ass grew accustomed to the pain. She had started gently sobbing though, and she thought she felt a tear run down her face.

But at some stage, she actually felt some pleasure radiate from deep within her, and from that point on it wasn't so bad. It still bloody hurt, but despite that, it had actually started to feel good.

Steve started to increase the pace, which both made it hurt more but also increased the pleasure she was beginning to feel.

In truth Steve was already close. Lucy's asshole was tight around his cock and it meant he wasn't going to last very long. And sure enough he came deep inside her bowels.

There was relief when Steve pulled his cock out of her ass, but it did now feel empty without its recent visitor. She lay there, her whole body was aching and she needed to be released. Once he had disposed of his condom, he undid the cuffs.

Lucy stretched and tried to get the blood flowing through her limbs, which felt like they didn't know what to do with themselves once they had encountered freedom. She stood up and did a couple of gentle jogs on the spot, stretching.

That's better, she thought to herself. She was gratified again. She was happy to be with her master who was able to do what he liked with her, but was also able to make her cum regularly. Her ass was still incredibly sore - inside and out - but she felt satisfied.

=============

After a naked dinner on the patio (naked for both, except for the collar that Lucy was still wearing), Steve ran a bath for Lucy. He had a good sized bath, and there was enough space in the bath for the two of them. Steve sat at the back, with Lucy sat between her legs facing the same direction, resting on her master. He washed her back, indulging his slut, spending a long time rubbing her back and her shoulders with the soapy sponge.

There wasn't anything particularly sexual about it, although they had their naked bodies rubbed up against each other, and Lucy revelled in the touch of her master, relaxed and comfortable with him.

She lifted her hand to her collar, and slid a finger underneath it, playing with it. She considered what it meant, that she was his slut and he was her master. As she did it, she thought about how lucky she was to be with him, and have this arrangement. How different this could have been. When she had submitted to him a week ago on the side of the road, he could have been anyone. If somebody else had had that power over her, they could have done pretty awful things to her. But although he made her do some things she wasn't always comfortable with, she knew that he was actually not a terrible guy, and he seemed to want to make sure that she enjoyed it, that he wasn't the only one to get something out of the arrangement.

She snuggled back into him and wrapped his arms around her.

By the time they got out of the bath, the water had started to get a little cold, but they dried off quickly. Steve kissed Lucy and led her into the bedroom and made her lie down on her back on the bed. He parted her legs and bent down in between her. He kissed one knee and then the other. He slowly made his way up her thighs, switching from one thigh to the other, until he got to her pussy.

He kissed his way up her pussy, and then let his tongue slide all the way up under the folds of her flesh, before kissing her clit. Proceeding to give all his attention to the task ahead of him, he licked, sucked, kissed, slurped and munched his way through her pussy. And it tasted good.

How different did that feel? Lucy hadn't been particularly horny before they walked into the bedroom, but Steve had very quickly changed that. The contrast with the sex earlier was incredible. This was unrushed and gentle and the beauty of this was that the orgasm didn't come straight away, but it slowly built up, simmering.

She had her arms free and didn't really know what to do with them. Somehow it felt more natural to be tied up. But she wasn't going to say anything right now, she didn't want to distract him from his activities.

Slowly the orgasm arrived as Steve flicked her clit back and forth with his tongue, and she moaned.

"Yes, master, that feels so good."

Suddenly she realised what she could do with her hands, and she put them on Steve's head, holding it in place, while she came. She later wondered whether she should have done that or not, but Steve didn't say anything.

Once her hands had been realised from his head, Steve realised the orgasm had finished, and started kissing his way up her front, over her stomach, dwelling on both nipples when he reached them, and finally up to her neck, chin and mouth. They kissed for several minutes and Lucy could feel his now hard cock rubbing against her thigh and stomach.

"Master" she said, softly to him. "If you are going to fuck me again, can you tie me up first?"

Steve looked at his slut, with a bemused smile on his face. At that moment he realised just how submissive she was - and that she knew it too.

"Only if you say please, slut."

"Master, can you please tie me up and please fuck me please?" she said, not realising how many times she had repeated the word 'please'.

After smiling to himself unsure of whether she meant to say 'please' so many times, Steve quickly retrieved some under floor restraints from his box of goodies that he was quickly working his way through. It took a couple of minutes to figure out how to do this, but once he had the restraints under the bed it was easy and it was much quicker to secure her wrists and ankles again.

"Thank you master. Can you now fuck me please?"

"I would like to do nothing more, slut" Steve replied and he clambered on top of her with her arms and legs now splayed across the bed.

They fucked for another hour or so, with Lucy tied up the whole time in a number of different positions. But all the while it was gentle and tender - a real contrast to the earlier sex - and they went to sleep that night naked, except for Lucy's collar, and cuddled up, content in each other's arms.