The Crash and The Contract Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She opened the front door and immediately saw Christina dressed in only a black skimpy, sexy bra and panties set.

"Oh, hi Hun" she said to Lucy, casually, as though it was perfectly normal to walk around the house dressed that way.

"Hi. Were you hot or something?" Lucy laughed.

"Yes, very hot!" Christina agreed.

"What if I had been Mum or Dad? You don't want them seeing you like this, do you?"

"No, but then they'll both be out for hours. And you've seen me much worse than this."

Lucy recalled the incident last week with her in the wardrobe.

"Yes, not gonna be forgetting that any time soon. So, I take it you're busy with James."

"Yeah, sure, but not right now. We're trying out a few new things. He's tried tying me up so I thought I'd have a go at tying him up too. He's currently lying naked on the bed with his hands tied behind his back and his feet tied together. With a huge erection!" Christina laughed. "And I'm just gonna leave him there for a bit."

Despite what had happened this morning, Lucy still got a little jealous at the thought of being tied up. Don't let Christina notice, she thought.

"You'll never guess what happened yesterday though" Christina then went onto say. They were now sat down in the kitchen.

"Oh yeah, James' surprise. So what happened?"

"Well, first of all we went to the woods and went for a walk. I wondered what he had in store for me. I mean what kind of exciting things ever happen in the woods? But then after we'd been walking for twenty minutes or so he stopped. He started kissing me, and putting his hands all over me.

"And then he really surprised me. He pulled my dress off completely! I hadn't put a bra on either, so I was then standing there in only my knickers! We were outside in public and I was practically naked. There was no-one around. We hadn't seen anybody for the whole time we had been in the woods. But that wasn't the point. Somebody could have seen us!"

"Wow that's pretty hot!" Lucy said enthusiastically. She wondered whether Steve would ever do that to her. Yes, she decided. It was only a question of time before she was naked in a public place like that. And she got a little bit wet at the thought of it. "So what happened next?"

"Well, we did a bit more kissing, then he took my knickers off and threw them away. Now I was completely naked! It was so exciting, but scary too. We then walked on a bit, but not for too long. He had my dress but my knickers were just lying there, in the bushes."

"Really, you walked through the woods completely naked?"

"Yeah, and the fact that I was naked and James wasn't made it even worse. It was like it made me feel even more naked. Nobody really goes to the woods, and we stayed well away from the footpaths. I don't know what I would have done if somebody had seen me, but there we go! Nobody did!

"He then pushed my up against a tree and fucked me, right there in the woods. God it was so amazing! To be out in the open like that, in the fresh air just seeing everything around us. But it was the fact that we could get caught that did it for me. The fact that we shouldn't be doing it and that somebody might see. Well, it got James going to. He didn't last very long! Walking me naked through the woods obviously got him pretty horny too. But it was just awesome!"

"That sounds amazing" Lucy replied genuinely.

"It's nothing like what you and Steve get up to though, is it?"

"I don't know, he's never done anything like that to me. At least not yet anyway."

The two of the laughed together.

"And then we went out for dinner and to the cinema - James didn't bother looking for my underwear so I went commando. I don't really remember what we watched because we just sat at the back fondling each other. It was a pretty good day all in all!"

"Sounds like you and James are doing really well, Christina. I'm really pleased for you."

"Yeah, it's great. I haven't felt like this about anybody before, Hun. I haven't done any of these things with anybody else either."

"You sound like you're about to marry him!"

"Whoa! Nobody said anything about marriage! No way! Just that we're good together. But, you know what? What he said last week when you were in the wardrobe about having sex with you. For some reason I still can't get that out of my head."

"Look, you don't want that to happen, do you?"

"I don't know. Probably not. But it's quite a hot thought isn't it?"

"Yeah, I guess. Actually, yesterday when you were in the shower, he was watching me."

"What? What do you mean?"

"I hadn't shut the door properly and was playing with myself on the bed." Lucy amazed herself at how easily she was now able to talk about this kind of thing. She noticed Christina's raised eyebrows. "Yes, I was masturbating!" she added, eliciting a laugh from her twin sister.

"I had my eyes closed towards the end, you know, when I came, but when I opened my eyes I noticed James looking back at me through the gap in the door. He had been watching me the whole time!"

"The little pervert!" Christina exclaimed. By the way she had described it, Lucy clearly wasn't embarrassed about talking about this. She genuinely found James' attraction to Lucy fascinating, even if this was just him being a guy.

"Well, I've got him naked and tied up upstairs. Maybe he deserves a little punishment" she giggled. But as Lucy joined in and they giggled together, another idea came into Christina's mind.

"How are your pubes?" Christina asked, a question somehow out of nowhere.

"They're fine, thank you!" came the reply.

"No, I mean I shaved them for you a while ago. How are they doing? Do they need another shave?" She had a huge smile on her face as she said it.

"What evil scheme are you planning this time?" Lucy asked, having a pretty good idea of what she was about to hear.

"Well, I thought we could tease James by putting him in the wardrobe, where you were before, and letting him watch me shave you down there."

"I don't know" Lucy replied quickly. An accidental exposure of her masturbating was one thing, but blatantly exposing herself like this to him was something else. "I'm not sure I want to do this."

"Go on, it'll be fun. It's not like he hasn't seen you naked before."

"Yeah, I know, but that's really different."

"Relax! I'll make him think that you don't know he's there. I'll tell him that you think he's gone out for a run or something."

Lucy wasn't sure about this at all. She didn't know what was going on in her sister's head, only that when she had got an idea in her head it was difficult to displace it. And, although she had reservations, she had to admit that exposing herself to James again was an exciting thought.

"Come on then". Christina jumped up and grabbed Lucy's arm. "You'll have to get changed into your dressing gown. Give me five minutes and then come on in!"

Lucy walked into her bedroom and closed the door. This was meant to be the relaxed, non-sexual half of her day. But now she was going to expose herself. Despite her reservations she felt compelled to go along with it. Was it just her sister? Or was she just becoming more comfortable with her role as a submissive? But she can't just do what everybody wants her to do! She decided not to think about that too much.

"You're going to do what?!" James asked, still tied up on the bed as Christina gently brought her finger up along his fully erect cock. He wasn't really convinced that he was much of a submissive, but actually being tied up wasn't anywhere near as bad as he thought it would be. Actually it felt pretty good. Good enough that he had remained hard for the duration of Christina's time downstairs.

"It's alright, I've told her you've gone for a run. And you're always out doing one thing or another, why wouldn't she believe me? And I've done this for her before. But you better get up and get hidden if you want to not be found out."

"Alright, but get me out of these will you?"

"No, that's the deal. You can perv on my naked twin sister but only if you stay tied up."

James looked at her with an angry face, before realising he wasn't going to pass up this opportunity and he'd do anything Christina asked.

"Alright, but I'm gonna need a hand" he laughed.

Christina got him up and into the wardrobe and started gently masturbating him, rubbing her small hands up and down his shaft.

"Just think, the next thing these hands are going to touch is my twin sister's body. They're going to be millimetres from her pussy."

He was already not very far from cumming. But this attention, and the thought of what was about to happen, was certainly not helping. He just hoped that he didn't cum in the wardrobe. There was no way he'd be able to stop himself if he was tie up like this.

Then the doors were closed on him, and Christina made sure that James had a perfect view. She knew exactly where Lucy needed to sit. She popped to the bathroom to get some hot water and met Lucy on the landing.

"There you are, Hun" she said as they walked back into the room. "Now, take your dressing gown off and lie on the bed."

Lucy was a little embarrassed and the dressing gown came off a little reluctantly. Had she been naked the last time Christina did this?

"That's right, just here" Christina continued, patting the bed where she wanted her sister.

Now naked, Lucy climbed onto the bed. What was she doing? Why was she going through with this? It's not like she didn't have enough sexual excitement in her life! But here she was, somehow under the instruction of her sister, naked on her sister's bed, exposing herself to her sister's boyfriend, who happened to be naked and tied up in the wardrobe.

She was repositioned by her sister, the most humiliating part of which was getting her legs spread wide.

"I can't get in there with your legs shut like that, can I Hun?" Christina smiled. She made sure she was on one side as she began examining her sister's pussy, ensuring that James was able to see everything. She traced a finger over the stubble that had begun to build up.

"OK, so it's pretty short, but you're right, this does need doing."

Lucy knew that her pussy was already quite wet, and that both Christina and James would be able to see it. There wasn't a lot that she could do about that now though. She closed her eyes and thought about the guy in the wardrobe. She thought about how hard his cock would be, how turned on he would be by seeing her naked body again.

Christina applied the shaving foam and spread it around, touching Lucy's body a bit more than she really needed to. Lucy was sure that Christina herself had no sexual desires for her, that would be gross and, in any case, she didn't think she was bisexual, but this was all about the show for James, and Christina was going to do what she could to make it as enjoyable as possible for him.

And it was working. James looked on in wonder at his girlfriend, who was still only dressed in that sexy underwear. From his vantage point he had a great view of her ass. He thought he may even be able to make out a bit of her pussy sticking out from underneath the skimpy garment she was wearing.

But the main attraction was Lucy. Why he had been so lucky to see her naked body twice in two days he wasn't sure, but he wasn't wasting his opportunity. This time was even hotter than last time, even though she had been masturbating yesterday. It was the fact that his almost naked girlfriend was inspecting her sister's pussy in front of him.

As she began to shave off the foam, James could make out more of Lucy's naked skin being revealed to him, and he lusted at her. Christina had done her best tormenting him before she went downstairs and left him alone, but this was something else. And he couldn't even rub his cock! His hands were tied behind his back still, but what he'd give to grab it with one hand and pleasure himself with it. But no, he was not able.

The effect of James watching his almost naked girlfriend shave her pussy was having almost as much impact on Lucy too. She had had some excitement about this beforehand, but actually it was having a more profound impact than she expected. It was the combination of being the one caught in the middle, humiliated while everybody else watched, combined with the feeling of her sister's hand on her body. Sure, she wasn't touching her pussy with her fingers. But the razor was getting very close to her pussy and she was taking her time, prolonging this as much as she could, extending Lucy's agony.

"How are you doing?" Lucy asked, somewhat breathlessly.

"Yes, nearly done. Almost there." Christina replied. "You do have a pretty pussy, sis" she told her, unnecessarily in Lucy's opinion. But it was all for James' benefit.

Christina shaved the final few bits of foam, and exposed a nice bald pussy to her boyfriend. With a towel, she cleaned up and took a good look at her sister's snatch, noticing how wet it was.

"There, that looks better, doesn't it?"

Lucy looked down at her sister's work which, again, was very good. "Yeah, that looks great, thank you."

She was glad it was over, but she was now so wet that she really needed to get to her bedroom and rub one out quickly.

"But it looks like it has got you pretty worked up" Christina continued. "I noticed that your pussy is very wet. I'll go and clean these things up and then you should give yourself a bit of relief."

With a wink of her eye, she picked up the shaving bits and pieces and walked out the room, leaving Lucy naked and alone, aside from her voyeur. What the fuck did she say that for? Had this not been bad enough? She didn't really expect her to masturbate in front of James again?

She contemplated what she was going to do. But the longer she lay there, the more appealing the thought of bringing herself off in front of James was. If Christina hadn't said anything there was no way that she would do this. But she had said this and, if James hadn't been there she probably would have carried right on. But she was feeling submissive. And she got off on obeying instructions. But from her sister?

Her hands were moving down her body towards her pussy even as she was deciding whether or not she was going to go through with this. The feel of her smooth skin as she got closer clinched it for her and once her fingers had found their way to her clit she hit the point of no return and began rubbing herself.

James looked on in amazement. Not only had he been able to watch his girlfriend shave her sister, but he was now going to watch her bring herself off. Had it really got her that worked up? He thought that girls were a lot more open about these things and maybe this wasn't that unusual. But for Christina's shaving to have that much impact on Lucy was incredibly erotic. He didn't think there was anything really sexual there, but his imagination wasn't going to worry about that. In fact he had had fantasies of watching one eat out the other. This had not been anything like that, but it certainly had been going in the right direction. He was so close to cumming now he didn't think he would be able to last much longer.

For the second time in two days, he watched Lucy's fingers at work on her genitals. With one hand she rubbed her clit, allowing the other hand to explore her body. After a while it rested on one of her breasts, and she began tweaking her nipple.

She cried out as she got close and pulled hard on her nipple as she strummed her clit with more vigour. The thought that James was watching all this meant that she didn't need to take too long, it was so brazen what Christina had made her do. She let out another long, loud groan as she climaxed.

That was too much for James, watching Lucy bring herself off again, and he stood there helplessly in the cupboard as he lost all control of his penis, able only to watch his white jism spray the inside of the wardrobe door. Lucy had been so noisy that she wouldn't have heard anything. He just hoped that he hadn't released any cum through his long, thin peep hole. He had been hoping to hold out until this was over and Christina was back. Hopefully he would still be able to cum with her, or better, in her, later. But there was not a little pleasure in cumming in time with Lucy and he had enjoyed this situation that Christina had orchestrated.

While the orgasm was subsiding, Lucy continued to mindlessly massage herself. She had heard a noise come from the cupboard that she thought was him cumming, though she wasn't about to look and check. She knew that Christina was coming back any minute though and she wasn't sure she wanted this to go on any longer. So she quickly flung her dressing gown back on.

"I'm pretty sure James just came" Lucy told Christina, who was still hiding in the bathroom, having been listening.

"There were certainly noises" she continued. "I think he liked it."

"Good" Christina replied. "Well, if he's had his relief there's no need for me to go back in just yet. Maybe I'll go down and put the kettle on. Fancy a cup of tea?"

"You're a real bitch aren't you!" Lucy joked at what she was doing to James. "Sure, I'd love a cup of tea!"