The Crazed Janitor Pt. 02

Story Info
The janitor keeps humiliating his new toy.
4.3k words
4.56
116.1k
60

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/04/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a work of fiction which contains strong elements of great humiliation, racism, non-consent and abuse. Please do not read any further if any of these elements bother you. Such acts should never be done in real life.

This is the second part in a series. Please read the first part to understand up to this point.

*****

I stand up, panting and feeling things I've never felt before. I can't believe I did that...and I can't believe the strange, powerful emotions zooming all around my insides. As old as I am, I'm feeling so many new, wonderful and scary feelings...because of a stupid, scared 18 year old girl. This can't be really happening. Me, a janitor, didn't just do all that to a scared little 18 year old girl.

But I did.

"Get up," I grunt, pulling up my pants and adjusting myself so I don't look like a teenage boy after his first time, which is what I feel like.

"Get up," I command sternly as I put my clothes right. The sight of her, still naked with water dripping off her tits is enough to make me want to go again this very second. But I don't. I fear I've done far too much as it is. Yet...I want to do so much more. There's a dam that's been broken in me, where waves of frustration, anger and resentment that have been bottled up all are coming out, all aimed at her, as if she's some giant stress toy. But I've done enough already to her. I've already treated her less than human.

She stands up, still naked, her body shaking ever so softly. I can tell what she felt was just as overwhelming as what I felt, if not more. She came. Came like she never had before. Knowing this makes the urge to fuck her again rise. This feeling goes critical as I watch her put both hands back on top of her head, which is what I told her to do at the very beginning of all this.

"Tell me what just happened," I order her and I'm not sure why. I assume she will say all of it, how I made her undress (on accident) they sprayed her down with cleaner, spanked her, brushed her naked body with a damn broom and finally made her get on her hands and knees...with her tits in a water filled mop bucket so I could fuck her.

"I got what I d-d-deserved," is her shaky answer, sounding just as scared as before. Her scared voice sends red though my entire vision. I literally see red pulse over my vision like if someone put red shades on me. Why? Why is she so damn scared?! I know she liked what just happened. I felt that she did. Even now, looking at her like this, I can tell she loved it. I would bet both kidneys on it. Yet she acts like I'm a crazy murderer!

I glare at her as her breasts shake and water drips down her naked body. Her eyes look to the side, as if looking in my direction could physically hurt her. This infuriates me so badly that I'm not sure if I want to yell at her or fuck her again. And to think, I was actually thinking of apologizing. To turn myself in.

"So, you have titties," I state, allowing my voice to go back to crazy-mad janitor mode. "Say it. Say you have them," I demand, knowing she called them much worse a few minutes ago. "I-I-I have t-t-t-titties," she is quick to say, her face turning a light shade a red. I can tell she hates saying that word, especially about her own body.

"Go on," I say as if expecting more. "I have titties. Big titties," she adds and I do a gesture for her to keep going. "Big...titties...black titties...that jiggle and bounce," she goes on, clearly uncomfortable.

"You know why they went in the bucket?" I ask, pointing to the mop bucket she just had them in while on her hands and knees. To this she only shakes her head, looking almost terrified.

"They must be proclaimed and weighed," I reveal in full crazy mode. "W-W-Weighed?" She asks looking confused and scared.

----------------

I feel myself swaying as I stand here, cold yet warm as I am naked in front of the crazy janitor, my hands on top of my head. My breasts...or rather 'titties' jiggle comically, or at least that what it feels like with him staring at them. Water still drips of them, going down my naked body, driving me wild and making me feel more annoyed at the same time.

Yes. I have breasts that are large. Why does he have to point that out like this? Doesn't he know how I see people looking at them when they think I'm not looking? How I see boys point? How I hear them laugh, 'Jugs McTits' behind my back?

"Jump and turn around," he orders with a sly little smile. I feel humiliated as the heat from between my legs gets hotter at this odd command. Like a coward, I bend my knees and jump up, turning in midair as I do. As I'm sure he wanted, my titties fly upward and come back, bouncing hard then jiggling all over. It seems like forever for them to stop jiggling, making me feel even sillier. It makes me think of some lewd cartoon.

To my utter horror, he moves past me and opens the door of his office. He does it without checking the hall to see if anyone is there. He just crazily goes out there, uncaring if anyone is there or can see or hear us. My god, he is crazy. Truly crazy. He walks out of sight for a moment but comes back looking upset.

"You dumb and stupid besides ugly? Move!" He demands, and at once I start walking. I take a half step before I hear him growl. It's a wild growl, one a dog might make.

"I said jump!" He demands and without even waiting a full second, I jump up in the air again. He smiles at my jumping and motions for me to follow. So with my hands on my head, my titties bouncing and womanhood exposed... I jump or rather hop behind him.

I hop right into the hallway now, the cold A/C striking every inch of me, making goosebumps pop up. I'm out in public. In the hallway...naked and partly covered with water. Anyone might come out of a class room at any moment and see me like this. They might see me bouncing around looking stupid and cowardly. I can't believe this!

-----------------

I can't help but laugh at her as she bounces up and down like a bunny. Her hands are still on her head and drops of water fly off in all directions. Then I see the best sight of all. Christmas comes early so to speak. Her tits fly up and smack her right on the chin. It occurs so suddenly that she wasn't expecting it. I see her almost fall over mid jump as if punched. To this I can't help but laugh out loud. It's a real, full laugh, echoing down the hallway. My voice's echo even comes back to me...it's that strong.

Looking even more terrified, she stands there, a bit dazes, begging me with her naked body to keep moving, to not let her be seen out here like this. So I open the door I'm standing next to. The door of a science lab that won't be used until later this afternoon. She wastes no time in hopping in, wanting to be out of the line of sight.

"We must see how heavy the earths are. One at a time, place them to be worshiped," I say crazily, pointing at one of the old set of scales from the 70's that stands on the many tables in the room. Looking dumbfounded, she looks at the scales and then at me, not fully understanding. This too is a sight as she keeps her hands on top of her head as she does this.

Then dawning strikes and she understands exactly what I mean. Her eyes widen and drop drops open, to which I nod. Walking slowly to the scales with a disgusted look she moves to her tip toes. She then slowly lowers herself from her tiptoes until one tit is on the scale. When it touches, I saber the shudder she does as she must feel the cold of the metal. She lowers herself more, putting all of her large breast on the scale.

I laugh at her as she lowers her hands and begins to fools with the metal sliding scale, coming to the realization that yes, she is weighing her own tit. There's no begging or pleading or running away. She's letting me do this to her. Gosh...what a coward.

"8 pounds," she says her voice barely audible. I smile openly as she removes her tit with both hands and then places the other tit on the scale. She does the same process, even the same shudder as she weighs the other tit.

"9 pounds," she says in a dazed sort of way. "Write it on the board," I say, getting inspiration. At this, she lowers her head, feeling the intense humiliation that I want her to feel. To write your own tit's weight...god, that's horrible. But right as she reaches the board, I get another great idea.

"Put the marker between your mismatched planets. Write with them since they weigh so much," I say, making it a point to sound disgusted at this. Laughing again at her, she uncaps the marker and puts it in between her tits. Now, pressing them together, she steps forward so the marker is touching the board. Moving her entire body up and down, to the sides, I watch as she writes out; "Left tit - 8 pounds. Right tit - 9." The whole scene makes me laugh so hard at her.

How pathetic. So pathetic that she is letting me do this to her with only my words. No weapon or anything. She just...I dunno...wants this. I keep laughing until my eyes catch sight of something on a counter in the room. It's a small, thin hose that has inches marked into the sides as if it is for measuring. Seeing it gives me perhaps the worst idea yet.

-------------

Smushing my breasts together around the marker, I write as best I can on the whiteboard. It makes me feel as if I'm performing some lewd sex act for a maniac. Unable to help it, the letters I write are messy and big, but that's the best I can do. And I bet he's going to leave it up there for whatever class that comes in here to see. Surprised he didn't make me put my name on it.

"Time to measure the light and how dense it is," he says in a strange voice, making me cringe. What now?! What could he possibly want? My self-esteem already feels so low as he has called and basically proved my breasts are overly large and mismatched.

Looking I see him grab some tubing off the counter. It's tubing for experiments involving transferring water from one container to another while also measuring the level of water. It's a common plastic tubing, except what he holds looks new. I watch as he gathers it up in his arms and my mind races at what he's going to do with it. Hit me with it? Tie me up? Make me breathe though it? Horrible ideas float about as he steps closer and closer to me, that horrible smile of his growing.

"Sit...with the world open to see all," he says with that evil smirk pointing to the counter of the teacher's table. Unnerved, I move to the counter, expecting a hit to my butt with the tubbing. But it doesn't come. Once I reach the table, I raise myself and sit on the VERY cold counter, shivering as I do. The cold on my naked butt is so cold, the type you feel when you go into a pool at winter.

Now I begin to spread my legs as I can only assume that's what he means. What else could he be talking about? I open my legs slow as the entire area is very tender and sensitive after what he did. After the...fucking...yes, that what he did...he fucked me hard. I keep opening my legs until both legs are at the end of the table. Sitting like this is beyond humiliating as I'm exposing everything openly. Not to mention I feel the way my lips are parted like this.

"Now...measure the light," he says, holding one end of the tube towards me and making an upward motion. I don't understand this but know it can't be good from the smile he wears. Then it crashes down what he wants. "Measure!" He growls, his smile fading and anger replacing.

In utter shock and disbelief, I grab the end of tubing. My mouth is open and a cold stale feeling has washed over me, coating me in it. And the warmth inside flares like a firecracker going off. It's so wicked and fast I almost cum, just like this.

Scared, humiliated and too cowardly to disobey, I lower my hand with the tubing to in between my legs. He confirms this is what he wants as his creepy smile returns. He wants me to measure myself. On the inside.

He's nodding his head now with that creepy smile as I lower the tubing more. Now it's at my vagina...no...my pussy. That's what he wants me to call it. My pussy. With a deep breath, I let it touch my clit and warm waves rush over me, making my face burn red. At once I loath myself as I want this. I want this pleasure. I need it. I'm going to violate myself, and I'm going to enjoy it, which makes me by far the sickest person on the planet.

I groan as I move it from my clit and insert it slowly. My eyes twitch and body stiffens as I do. As he watches, I keep going, feeling every part of the small tubing. Every tiny bit feels like miles going inside. Bit by bit more goes inside, making me squirm, groan and moan while making him laugh at me. I hear his laughter and his comments but barely understand them. Pleasure and that strange warmth only get stronger.

Minutes pass as I go deeper and deeper. My eyes roll and my hips move and roll as I try to feel everything. Then, suddenly, I make a startling discovery, one I'm unable to believe I've found. I've done it. I've reached...as far as I can. At least from the way I'm sitting. He seems to know this, probably from the look on my face. At the same time we look down and I see a sight I'll never forget. There's tubing going inside my precious pussy and my hands are on it.

"13 inches, interesting," he comments, reading the closest inch tab on the tubing. "Write it on the board," he says and walks off as if all this now bores him. I gulp as I consider the feeling of pulling all of the tubing out of me, and how strange it will feel.

Then, without any warning, he grabs the end of the tubing and YANKS. 13 inches of it comes whipping out of me, causing me to yell in shock, surprise and the weird feeling. My voice echoes around the room and it's not just a scream.

And it happens...again. The waves hit fast and short. The heat flares and I shudder as my body tenses like a board. I cum. Again. It's hard and fast, like a shot of vodka down your throat.

--------

Smiling, I feel drunk. I feel drunker than I've ever been. Power over this girl is more powerful than anything else I've ever had. It's a high more powerful than anything I've ever tried. And now...I have to have another taste of her.

The girl gingerly pushes herself off the table walking bowlegged and slowly. I smile wider as I know what's just happened. What she just felt...again. Why else did the tubing go in so easily? She was wetter than a river. Eagerly, I watch as she goes to the board and takes the marker in a shaking hand. She writes out slowly, "Pussy - 13 inches."

"You know, we should erase all that. It's personal information," I say, barely able to contain myself. "Bite the marker," I order, moving to her, my heart pounding with want and desire. She looks confused, but puts the marker in her mouth length wise and bite on it.

"Hands on your head, face the board," I say in a quick bark. At once she resumes the position, her hands shooting to the top of her head. I can tell she wants this...maybe more than I do.

I step behind her, not believing I'm going to do this...again. Breathing hard, I begin to unbuckle my pants...again. As I do, I kick at her ankles. This time she knows what to do as she sinks down some as both of her legs part. I breath harder at the sight of this. At the sight of her giving herself to me.

Laughing, I push her forward, making her front press against the cold, dirty (and written on) board. She grunts at this, at the brief pain and surprise but doesn't dare move. Now I grab her hips and lift up slowly, bringing her upward. She's just so light! She barely weighs anything. Then again, the situation could be pumping so much testosterone that I probably don't care how much she weighs.

And as I lift her, her tits smears the writing, no doubt smudging all over her blank. Up and up she goes, her tits pressing and smearing on the board until finally...I'm there. My member goes inside her so easily. It sinks in as if pulled in. Like it was magnetically pulled.

Again my own eyes roll as it's so tight and velvety. I moan in ecstasy from the sheer feeling of her. My member stays there, unmoving, taking in the feeling of her. Then, without warning, I slam into her, pressing her entire body against the white board, making her yelp. My hips move back and then thrust forward, sliding inside her so easily. Her entire body is forced against the wall, smashing her small frame, trying to flatten it.

I begin thrust in and out now...pounding her body against the wall, smearing all of the writing over her tits. I'm fucking her again...fucking her sweet place which feels like heaven.

Her hair is in my face, making me smell her hair. This drives me to pound her harder and faster. Now I begin to grunt as I fuck her, feeling shivers down my body. I'm unable to control myself as I build up, grunting and fucking her faster and harder.

"The class next door surely can hear this..." I say and then slam into her extra hard to make her yelp out again. I laugh as I keep fucking her, knowing there is no class nearby, something she doesn't know.

It seems knowing someone might hear turns something on in her, unless she can no longer keep it inside, but whatever the case, she begins to moan with each thrust. Her voice bumps with each thrust, making it crack and go higher. It's so feminine and wild that it's like a drug to me. I swear I hear her saying 'yes' with that moan.

"Oh my," I say, suddenly cumming violently. It hits so fast and without warning that I cum...inside her. I was planning on pulling out, but that plan is over. I gasp and groan as I cum and cum, my body stiffening as it seems to get more and more intense. The pleasure is so damn intense, I damn near pass out. Wouldn't that be a sight...to pass out from sex, in this classroom, at this school.

Gingerly, I pull out of her as I drop her to her feet without warning. Her legs seem to give way put she's still pressed against the board so she doesn't fall. Her body is still sandwiched between me and the board, her top half pressed so hard it doesn't matter her legs are weak.

I slowly back off, letting her stand on her own. I'm pleased to see that the writing on the board is just a huge smudge. There are long tracks where two globe shapes moves all about.

I don't say anything as I catch my breath nor does she. She just stays there, face and tits pressed against the wall, breathing as hard as I am. We stay like this for a few minutes, each of us needing time to recover, at least that's what I think.

With a silent gasp, it occurs to me...I came inside her. I didn't wear a condom. My seed is in her now.

-------

My entire body is on fire as he exits me. As he exits...my pussy. I have half a mind for him to spray me down with cold water. What's wrong with me? Why do I love this so much? I'm sick. I'm really sick.

Looking down I see my breasts, all smeared with ink and feeling swollen. He slammed them against the board, uncaring of how much he hurt them. Are they bigger now? Are the swollen? Oh, please no. They were already too big.

Yet, looking at my breasts and what he did only seems to make the waves grow more instead of dying down. I shudder as it hits again, not as bad, but I still feel it...I cum by just standing here, looking at what he's down to me.

"Turn your black ass around and face me," my rapist-kidnapper-evil man orders. I do as he asks and as I turn, I see he has his clothes back on, almost like nothing has happened. I can only look at his midsection as I don't have the strength or courage to look in his evil eyes. I would look down, but then I would see my breasts and what he did to them.

"There, now they look pretty," he laughs and to probably prove a point, he slaps my right tit to crash into my left. I yelp at the sharp slap but I don't remove my hands from my head. I just watch as my breasts sway and bounce around...toys for him.

12