The Crazed Janitor Pt. 03

Story Info
The janitor ups the torment on his new humiliation play toy.
5.1k words
4.54
76.7k
38

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/04/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a work of fiction which contains strong elements of great humiliation, racism, non-consent and abuse. Please do not read any further if any of these elements offend you. Such acts should never be done in real life. This is just a story!

This is the third part in a series. Please read the first part to understand up to this point.

*

I'm not sure how long has passed...30 seconds? Or 30 minutes? He left me here like this. That evil bastard man left me, an 18 year old girl with my arms taped to the wall over my head and my entire body naked and abused. The worst part isn't the helpless feeling or the fear. It's the way my heart beats. It seems to only be getting faster, as if wanting him to come back, as if needing him to come back.

I am extremely sick, aren't I. Wanting him to come back, after all that he's done to me? He spanked me, sprayed me with cleaner, made me measure my own vagina and of course, fucked me. Why do I want any more? I'm not even sure my body can take any more.

But deep inside, I both do want him to come back and to never see him again. It's almost like a race to see who will find me first, him, or anyone else to save me. To have my clothes again, to not be exposed out in the open, to not feel like a cheap action figure handled by a cruel child. Soon, I'll have to make a choice. When the bell rings for class change, I can call out to anyone that walks on the stairs above me to save me or say nothing and wait for him.

"Hello! Fancy meeting you here," a deep dark voice says happily and my heart sinks but the heat between my legs rises. He's back. I feel my body sort of lose hope and I slump over but I don't really go anywhere because my wrists are taped down very tightly.

At the sight of him, my voice dries up and my fear sky-rockets. When he's not here, in my mind he's just some crazy weirdo guy, but when he's in front of me, he seems so much more. He's the thing that haunts under the bed, what you see in the middle of the night in the shadows. He's the one that enjoys hurting other people and if you aren't careful, he'll hurt you and your family.

"See what I brought you?" He asks and smiles that evil smile of his. At first I don't understand what he means but then I notice he's not really looking at me. He's looking to the slight side of me. Focusing the best I can as it's so dark, I finally make out what looks like a string hanging down. Following it, I see that it's coming from up top of the stairs, as if he tied it to something and toss the remainder over the side, down here.

"Time to lift...your spirits...in hopes you never do me wrong again," he says with that evil smile. A horrible thought enters my mind as I think that he might wrap that string around my neck. Yet...that doesn't feel right. I have no idea what he means to do, but I don't think that's it.

He reaches the string and I see there are actually two strings. But then he grabs them and turns away from me so I'm unable to see what he's doing. He pulls items out from his pockets and goes to work with them and the strings. My fear keeps rising as I wish I knew what he is planning.

"There," I boast now that I'm finished making my new 'toy.' I turn around and hold one in each hand so she can see. I love the look on her face. I love the way she sees what I have, but doesn't gasp what it means or what I'm going to do. But then...WHAM. It strikes her like a physical blow what is about to happen.

"I tied the end of the twine to the door at the top of the stairs. It's the push type, where you have to push to open it," I explain happily. "When the door is opened, it'll lift up the twine some," I finish to add the horror of what is about to happen. Her eyes never leave what I'm showing her. And what I show her are two mouse traps, one in each hand with one end tied to the twine.

With wide eyes, she begins to softly plead, "No, no, no." She even softly shakes her head as if this would do anything to stop me. If anything, it just makes me want to laugh more. Laugh at the pathetic little girl that is taped to the wall.

Without warning, I pull out what I was hiding in my back pocket; her panties. I found them in the bathroom where she hid all of her clothes. To make a point, I wipe her face with her own panties. I go over her eyes, her nose, everywhere before stuffing as much of them as I can into her mouth. She needs to be gagged for this because she will cry out if she wants to or not. Sure, she could cry out at any time, but since she hasn't so far, I don't think she'll be calling for help. Being gagged will just help her in case people are earshot.

She keeps shaking her head as I open up one mousetrap and bring it closer to her right nipple. Unable to help it, I pose it over the nipple to tease her. Then I laugh as I let go of the bar and hear it snap closed. As I knew she would, she cries out in pain (and shock) of what she's feeling, but it's greatly muffled. Anyone outside of the stairwell wouldn't have heard it. The feeling of the tight metal bar on her breast, biting at her nipple must be pain like she's never felt.

Quickly, I pull out the other trap which I had put in my back pocket. It too gets opened and I bring it towards her left nipple. This time I tease her by going much slower. Seeing her eyes lock onto the trap as it inches closer is perhaps the best thing I've ever seen. They only get wider the closer I get. Then SNAP. I release the bar and it snaps onto her nipple making her yell again. Only this time she shakes her head with the pain, making both breasts jiggle quite nicely.

Stepping back, I look at her and it's very hard not to fuck her again just like this. She looks so...pathetic and stupid. She buck naked, pussy showing, hands taped to the wall and mousetraps on her tits, pinching the hell out of her swollen nipples. The traps hang there limply looking so very out of place. Yet, I can't even imagine the pain they must be giving her. Better yet still, it's only going to get worse for her.

"This..." I say as I pull out a writing pen from my pocket. "Is the shaken and stirred end of shakes," I say holding it up towards her face, making sure I go back to crazy man mode. "Was taken from another one of your criminal friends here in this correctional facility," I say, motioning all around me. Then I press the button at the top of the pen where you would click to retract the pen itself. Instead of retracting, the pen begins to hum and vibrate in my hand. It's a 'trick' pen, designed to be given to someone in hopes of making them mess up whatever they were about to write. They click the button and then scribble uncontrollably all over their paper. I only have it because I caught a kid trying to write on a wall once and took it from him.

I click the on/off button a few times, liking the sound that it makes. Plus, I know it's torture for her as she has no idea what I'm going to go with it. Or maybe she does know. In any case, I don't care.

"For this, I will need more of this," I say, pulling out the roll of shipping tape I had in my side pocket. Her face looks very confused at this, so much so that it seems she no longer thinks of the pain on her black skinned tits. "But just a little," I smirk.

I'm breathing hard as the feeling of my nipples being constantly bitten hasn't softened at all. That, plus the weight of those mousetraps on my breasts is too much to not feel. They pull down on my nipple as well as bite. The pain of it is just so intense. Then I look down at my breasts and almost pass out from the sight.

My tits...have mouse traps on them. This can't be real. This pain, this humiliation can't be real! And the way my stomach tingles can't be real! I can't be enjoying this! I can't be about to cum all over again from the way this crazy bastard is torturing me. But I can't deny how hot my body feels. How I feel like humping something with a crazy passion.

The crazy bastard of a janitor shows a sci-fi looking pen, like a Doctor Who prop. I am very confused as I don't get why he's showing me this. Is he going to write on me? Possibly. Write all over my face with his crazy talk. No, more like write all over my entire body.

Without warning, he steps up to me and places it against my pussy. Tensing everything, I gasp loudly as I feel it against my most precious place, my clit, which he has treated like a cheap toy. Why didn't I think that was what he was going to do? How could I be so stupid? And I left my legs wide open too instead of keeping them closed.

I squirm and jiggle as he very, very slowly pushes the pen inside my pussy. More and more he inches the pen, which feels much thicker than it looks inside my tender womanhood. He toys with me as he does it, arching it, pressing it, circling with it. I groan and moan as he keeps pushing it deeper and deeper until finally, I feel like I might pass out as I feel him push all of it inside. It presses inside me at odd angles as it is completely straight and I am not. I feel the coldness of it, the feel of the smooth surfaces and the pointy edges.

He's put a pen inside my pussy.

Then he puts a finger inside me and turns it on. Unable to control myself, I half moan, half scream into my own panties with are stuffed in my mouth. The vibrations of the stupid pen travel all over my lower half. It takes only a few seconds before I can barely even feel my legs. My eyes threaten to roll as I fight against the hard vibrations in my most sensitive of areas.

But it's no use. An orgasm hits me hard as all of it adds together, being taped here, having mousetraps put on my tits, and finally being violated with a fucking pen. The orgasm strikes hard, making me go rigid as a board as I moan into my panties. The heat rushes all over my body, from my feet to my head, and then from my head to my feet. I then feel my body shudder uncontrollably as my cumming begins to fade.

"Now, this will be interesting," the crazy janitor says with a curious expression. I have to fight to open my eyes as I can barely control my own body from the waves of pleasure. Yet, when I hear the sound of tape being unrolled, my eyes open fully. He's taken out the same tape he used on my hands and has made another strip.

"This will be to keep the sun shining," he says in a would be causal way. To my utter horror, he puts one end of the tape a few inches below my belly button. He then presses the strip down, between my legs. He keeps going, down until it goes around to my butt. He's taped my vagina closed. He's taped my pussy.

I had considered being able to push the stupid pen out of me somehow, but now? NO. He's thought of that. He's truly torturing me. Torturing me with making me cum repeatedly. "Now, I know it's hard to focus," he says and laughs a scorn-filled laugh. "But the bell for class change is about to ring," he says looking down at his watch. "This will teach you a good lesson," he muses and points at the mousetraps.

I attempt to say something, even with my panties in my mouth, but I can't. My mind is flooded with so many waves of pleasure I can't focus to say anything.

I leave my little black girl under the stairwell, whistling as I do. I pause for a moment once I'm out from underneath the stairs and look back. You can't see her, that's for sure. Even if you could, it's dark there and her beautiful black skin color hides her very well. Also, I can't hear the humming which I thought might be a problem.

Whistling more, I walk to the top of the stairs. I check that the twine is tied tight to the closing mechanism at the top of the door. Unable to help it, I laugh a little at how evil and mean my plan is. Each time this door is opened, the twine is pulled and her tits are gonna be yanked upwards.

I very much want to try by opening the door, but it's not wise. If she screams or yells loud enough from it, even with the gag, someone will pop their head out of a classroom to see me walking away. Not that I think she will yell. I doubt she wants to be found like this. In fact, I bet she rather die than for someone, especially another classmate, to find her in such a manner. The embarrassment would never leave her just like the rumors. Not that she would say who did it to her. She's too much of a coward to do that.

With a sigh, I walk back down the stairs. I exit the stairwell altogether and go back to my little office. Class change lasts 5 minutes. So, in 6 minutes, I'll check on her to see if she got discovered or is still there. I'm sort of hoping someone finds her like that, just so I can see the look on her face when she sees me again.

Going back into my office, I begin to giggle like a little girl as I think of the next stage of her punishment.

I feel my entire body vibrate with that pen he put inside pussy. Suddenly, my tits lift up. It's so shocking and so unexpected I almost swallow some of my panties. Again it takes me a few seconds to comprehend what I'm seeing, my own tits yanked up almost to eye level...but it's the pain that lets me know it's real.

My tits, nipples rather, are lifted by the mousetraps. They are pulled by mousetrap that bites down hard on my nipples and refuses to give. They are pulled and pulled until I see both fully raised and blocking off my vision. My eyes widen at this sight as my tits are pulled almost pulled into cones.

Then they are lowered rapidly, leaving me to pant and feel the lasting pain of it. My eyes are wide as I feel the humiliation of what he's done to me, what he's done to my tits and pussy, but there's nothing I can do. I do now try hard to break free of the shipping tape he's used to attach me to the wall, but he's put so much. Plus my arms are raised so high I can't get any of my weight to help me. I can't break free!

My tits are raised up again, making me move onto my tiptoes. Doing this brings all the vibration in my pussy back to me in a big way. I moan into my gag but am desperate not to make any noise. The moan is soft but what feels loud is the way I spread my legs in reaction.

I hear people coming down the stairs now. They are only feet away from me now. They can't know I'm here. Sure, they would help me if they knew. They would get a teacher or the cops...but what's to say they won't tell everyone about what they saw? Or worse? What if they took pics of me like this? It would ruin me!

My tits stay raised now as I hear a flood of people coming down the stairs. The pain of this is almost too much to take but the vibration only serves to intensify my pain into some sort of evil pleasure. It makes me cum again, this time an angry sort of orgasm hits me, one filled with shame. I part my legs more at this, so much more, I feel some of the tape he put down there peel.

My tits are finally lowered, but I barely notice. The waves of pleasure roll over me so strong now. I'm cumming. Yes. I'm summing. It's the strongest orgasm I have ever felt. It's all of it combined. The threat of people being so close to seeing me like this, the pain I'm in, the humiliation, the loss of control...and most of all, a fucking vibrating pen in my pussy that seems to only get more intense.

Then I hear a teen laugh and right after a louder noise like someone kicking a door. At the same moment my tits shoot up so fast and sharp that it makes me white out in pain and pleasure.

From my office, I listen intently once the bell rings. I hear the people moving about, shuffling from one place to another in crowds, talking, laughing and yelling. I listen for anything out of the ordinary. Anything to let me know that they found here under the stairwell. Surely there would be a concerned shout or a scream or even a gasp. I sit with all of the items I need for the next phase of punishment in my hands. I'm practically bursting with excitement. No movie, book or play has ever kept me on the edge of my seat like I am now, waiting to see if she is caught. The seconds feel like minutes, and the minutes like hours.

But no concerned yells or people running down the hallway. Just the normal talking and slamming of lockers. Then...the bell rings again, alerting all the students that they have 30 seconds to be in class. I wait again, still trying to hear anything out of the ordinary. Nothing. When the bell rings again, I know without a shadow of a doubt no one found her.

I exit my office feeling like I'm walking on air. My dick is so hard that it makes it almost hard to walk. It presses against my jeans so hard that if anyone saw, they would know I'm hard. "Patience," I say to it in my mind. Just a little bit longer and you get to have fun. I repeat this to myself as I walk towards the stairwell, wondering what I might find.

Finally I reach the stairwell and slowly, like a ninja move under the dark space underneath. She's still there alright. Passed out. The tape on her wrists is the only thing keeping her upright. Her breathing is a pant and drool comes from her panty filled mouth. The tape I used to secure her pussy is loose now with her own wetness. Even the panties in her mouth looks drenched with her drool. Boy...did I do a number on her.

I move to her and slowly (and gently) begin to untie the twine on the mousetraps. Then I remove her panties and start on the tape on her arms. I thought maybe removing the tape from skin would wake her, but it doesn't. She's really out. I think all of it sort of overloaded her. I would feel sorry for her, but...I don't.

Once the tape is gone, she slumps over and I easy put her on my shoulder. Her body is very warm to the touch as if she had been standing by a fireplace. Carefully, I peek out into the hallway which is completely empty. Then I walk out like this, which must be a wild sight to see. A grown man carrying a naked student on his shoulder.

I go to a room that is empty for the rest of the day. With my key I unlock it and slip inside. Inside, I lower her onto one of the tables which are meant for a gathering of students to stand at and use together. Taking my time, I take out from my pockets all the items I brought with me; chains, two locks and more twine.

I place her face up on the table so her bottom is nearly off the end. Next, I wrap some chain under the table and around her waist in a vertical manner. I make it tight, but not too tight that she can't breathe. Then I snap the lock in place catching the chain, securing her to the table and making it impossible for her to get off. I repeat this, but just above her tits, so she can't even sit up. The twine I tie around each of her ankles and then to the legs of her table. This is to ensure she isn't able to close her nicely spread legs.

Now I go about the room and gather up the supplies I need from this specialty room. I bring them to the table and place them around her, so they are easy for her to grab. I take my time doing this as I begin to hear her begin to stir. To help her along, I pull off the strip of tape from her pussy.

"W-W-what?" She groggily asks. "Hi," I say in a slimy way. I give her a moment to remember where she is and how she is. The look of horror she has when she sees her tits is priceless. It all comes back to her and she just lays there as if defeated.

"Are...are you going to kill me?" She asks in a quivering voice. This makes me pause but I can't say it's not expected. The real answer is no. I would never do that to her. But it occurs to me that maybe that is the answer she wants. After all, she could have at any point stopped me by simply screaming. She wants to believe that I might do it. She wants to believe this...either because she truly believes it or just wants to keep up this odd sick fantasy.

"If you don't learn your lesson," I answer simply, neither giving a yes or no. It's now she sees that I didn't tie down her arms/hands. She looks at them in a sort of wonder, making me wonder if she wanted them to be tied down.

12