The Crazed Janitor Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I see you dislike the color of the moon," I start, resuming my crazy man tone. "C-C-Color of...the moon?" She asks confused but with more strength in her voice. "Yes," I say annoyed. "The color of the moon!" I say even more annoyed and pinch her skin in random places. To drive the point, I grab a tit and then point and rub her skin there.

"Oh...m-m-my color," she says, finally understanding I mean her skin color. "You will change the color of the moon," I inform her crazily. She looks at me with a scared but confused expression. "H-How?" She questions. With an evil smile I unzip my pants...finally. She sighs at this, almost to the point I could hear her think, "of course."

I allow my pants and boxers slide down but then do something she wasn't expecting. I reach down and pick up one of the objects on the table she couldn't see because it was between her legs. A paintbrush. She sees it, squints and then her eyes grow wide.

"We are in art class," I inform her, motioning around the room that gets used by the art students during first period. I reach down and grab her right hand roughly. I shove the paintbrush into her hand and then hold both in a vice like grip. I pull her hand over to one of 3 paint cans that are lined up next to her.

"Pick your new color," I tell her, pointing in turn at the 3 cans; white, yellow and light brown. Her eyes follow as I point at each can and there's a dumb sort of look on her face. It's the type that seems to say, "I thought it couldn't get any worse." This is saying something from the girl that is naked, tied to the table with mousetraps on her tits. Not to mention after all the things I've done to her.

"Make sure you learn your lesson," I warn as I grab my member in my hand. Now comes the moment I've been waiting for. Sure, it's only been about 30 – 40 minutes since the last time, but it feels like forever. I can't help but want it like I've never wanted anything before. I'm shaking like a drug addict as I try to align my cock against her beautiful hole.

I place myself at her opening so she can feel it, and then look at her with a menacing look. With a sigh, she jabs the paintbrush into one of the cans of paint. Then she pulls it out and slaps it on her stomach, splattering white paint all over her. It's at this point I thrust into her.

I moan as I feel ecstasy. The feeling of her velvet walls surrounding my dick is so wonderful. I have to hold it here to feel it once again. More than that, it's the way she reacts. She lets out a moan that has both fear and pleasure in it which drives me wild. And to accent this, I grab her hand and make her begin painting her own body. I make her paint her own stomach in paint.

I start thrusting now, moving slow, really slow. I do this so I can watch her as she moves the brush side to side on her stomach distractedly as she feels me in her pussy. When she moves the brush back to the can I pick up a bit of speed. Her body begins to rock on the table, making it squeal. The sounds of her wetness and me invading it, not to mention the sound of me slapping against her body, echo against the walls.

She lets the paint-filled brush fall over her black tits, the white, chalky paint so at contrast with her smooth black skin. I watch as this girl paints her own tits because I told her to. She goes over every inch of them, painting the mousetraps as well.

I start to get rougher and faster but I fight to keep myself from erupting. This is all too hot and I might explode at any moment. I'm not a porn star after all, and this is the hottest thing I've ever done in my life. As I go faster, she begins to moan with each thrust. She doesn't try to hide what she's feeling now. This makes me thrust so hard that I begin to move the table with each thrust.

She gets another brush full of paint and this time plops it on her neck. In awe I watch as she paints her own face white, even her hair. Though I'm not sure she even knows she is doing this. Her moaning "I'm cumming," and squirming looks uncontrollable at this point.

I go faster, panting myself. This makes her get even louder. Now she's painting her right leg white. Long uneven white lines are all over her body with the excess dripping down to the table. I grunt as I start to ram so hard the table gets pressed against the wall.

I cum, again. I shoot my cum into her, having stop caring about a condom. My dick and balls feel so tired and worn, but they shoot load after load inside of her. And I feel her gaping walls take it too.

I pull out, overcome with emotions myself. I'm panting with sweat pouring off me, as if I ran a marathon feeling like a teen again. That time was the best, for sure. I'm not able to move or even pull up my pants. I can only stand here slightly bent over, trying to calm myself.

"You...you are forgetting one place," I inform her but only to see what she would do. I openly laugh as she puts the brush paint right between her legs. She moves it up and down right on her pussy, painting all of the tender places white. I can only imagine how that could feel with what she's been though. As if to make a point, she dips the brush back into the paint and begins to paint her entire self with another coat.

Amazed, I watch her do this without saying anything. After a minute, I'm able to pull up my pants and boxers. Now I'm able to get enough blood back to my head to think.

"Stop, put your arms over your head. Let it dry," I order. She moves slow, but puts her hands over her head and just lays there, looking so very tired. To make a point, I bring a few lamps over and shine them on her to make the paint dry faster.

"You like the new color of the moon?" I ask her. "Of-of course," she replies. "Good. You see...there's two other holes...I need to inspect for sins..." I say with a sick grin as my cock tingles once again.

12