The Crazed Janitor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hear the sound before I register what it is. It's loud clap sound. Then the stinging pain reaches me. He spanked my right butt cheek. He open handed spanked my butt very, very hard. He spanked me. Spanked me. Tingles shoot all over, threatening to make me cum again.

Then he hits my left cheek, much harder. So hard that I bite my lip from the pain. So hard that I can feel he left a hand print. Then he hits again, making me tense and tighten my body from the pain. Both sides throb harshly and the stinging is the worse I've ever felt.

He's spanking me. He's spanking me. I haven't been spanked since I was 5, and he's spanking me. The sounds of it fill the room, making the pain feel much worse. The humiliation of it only adds to the pain. What would someone think if they opened the door and saw me like this?

"Tell me why you deserve this spanking little black bitch," he orders, spanking me slowly but very hard, going one cheek to the next. "Or I need to cut your tongue?" He threatens. The tingling only gets more intense after hearing this. I'm fighting not to cum again, especially from being spanked by a lunatic.

"B-B-Because..." I stammer out, not liking that threat at all. "B-B-Because I'm stupid and clumsy and don't look where I'm going," I say quickly, trying hard to find words. SPANK. SPANK. SPANK.SPANK. SPANK. SPANK. My entire ass is red now. It throbs so bad and the stinging is so horrible, tears fall from my eyes. I won't be able to sit for a week!

"Keep going," he grunts, giving me an extra hard spank that juts my hips forward to the wall. This makes me yelp out in pain and in horror I almost move my hands from my head. Keep going? How? What do I say? What else can I say? I bite my lip harder as I fight the coming orgasm that's shooting up.

"Cause I'm a girl," I come up with, pausing to hear any reaction. When nothing comes, I keep on, "A stupid idiot girl," I add.

"Go on," he says, stopping the spanking much to my delight. To my dismay, I figure that he likes me shaming myself. Female shaming. Or is it just me? That's what he wants to hear. More of me shaming myself. As if this is a homework problem, my mind tries hard to think up more to say that he might like. I've never thought like this before so it's hard.

"Girls are nothing, especially dumb girls like me," I keep on nervous. "Just...just...t-t-t-tits...and a p-p-pussy...nothing more," I say, finding it hard to say those nasty words I've never said out loud in my life. Never would I refer to myself with such crude words but I don't have much of a choice. I know I've said the right things because he doesn't spank me. Seems too entailed by what I'm saying. "Plus..." I say, closing my eyes not believing I'm about to say this, "I'm black. Makes it so much worse."

Still no spanking. Yes! Think up something more! If I do, it's going to go a dark path I'm not going to like. But the more I do, the more he isn't hurting me. Maybe if I say something horrible enough, he'll let me go. "Yes. Black...with a black...c-c-cunt...and n-n-nigger titties," I exclaim and then I cum again. Much harder this time.

Then my hair is grabbed from behind and I'm yanked backward, making my yell from cumming blend with my yell of fright. Now I'm slammed against a shelf and cry out in pain. This is it. My life is over. He's about to end it.

_______________________

I only stopped to give my hand a rest. I was slapping her ass so hard it was really starting to hurt. Oh, how it felt slapping her...firm...smooth...round...lovely ass. That was great enough, but then she started going off on herself. Really going off, talking things I never would think any girl would say. Things no one would say.

I lose it. I really do. I grab her by the hair and fling her against one of the shelves, fully intending to fuck her, here and now. To shove my dick up that cunt and take her as hard as I can. My heart rate is higher than I've ever felt and my hormones surge with superspeed.

But somehow I calm myself. My hand eases off her hair and I let go of her. Think. Calmly. You can do whatever you want. So make this count. Take your time.

"Fill up the mop bucket with water," I order, stepping back, trying to sound crazy and not crazy horny. At once she moves to it as if her life depended on it. God...so sexy. Seeing her tits bounce all around and her bare ass move. Can't take much more of this.

She rolls the mop bucket to the faucet, not daring to look back at me. Man...the power I have over her. I've never felt anything like it. It's so...so...overwhelming. I feel like president or something.

Once the bucket is nearly filled I try to contain what I have in store. It's a mean, horrible thing to do, but I don't care. I really don't. Nor do I feel bad. She deserves it. Hell, she said it herself! She deserves everything she's going to get from me.

"Put it in the center of the room," I order, and she obeys, pushing it dead center. "On your hands and knees over it," I say with a smile, though she doesn't look at me. "Put your...nigger tits in it," I say, unable to hide my glee. She pauses at this, looking down at it, obviously horrified.

I watch in a strange sort of anticipation as the girl looks at my mop bucket. All at once I want time to speed up and go as slow as possible at the same time. I get hotter than I believed possible as I see her sink down to her knees in front of the bucket, knowing what she has to do. Then she puts her hands under her so she's on all fours. Now she crawls a couple of steps.

She did it. She really did it. Once over it, she lowers herself to put her two best friends in the water, making the mop bucket overflow and sending water to the floor. Watching this I damn near cum in my pants. Does she know the chemicals and dirty crap that's been in that bucket? Probably. She just doesn't care. She's that scared of me that she'll do anything I say or risk me doing...I dunno...eating her teddy bears or something.

Stepping behind her, I nudge at her knees with my boot. "Spread those legs of yours," I say, pressing my boot against her smooth skin. At first she doesn't know what I mean, but then it dawns to her. She understands what I'm about to do. She goes slowly but she parts both legs as far as possible, sending me again into a heat I didn't believe possible. Looking at her like this, seeing everything...it's just...perfect. Her pussy open and exposed, right alongside her ass...begging to be taken. She looks so clean and perfect, like a virgin porn star.

But then I get an idea. Ideas like I've never had before fly about my mind, making me wonder if I've always been a bit evil, or if she just brought it out of me. I should be ashamed, but I tell myself she deserves it...all of it. I take one of my brooms off the wall where it hangs. Then, laughing a soft laugh, I press the bristles under her so they touch her stomach. She doesn't like this and squirms just a bit. I'm sure the bristles aren't very nice to feel as they poke.

Pressing the broom against her skin, I move it upward slowly, heading for what she holds most dear. And you know what? She takes it. I see her tense up, but she doesn't say a word or dare move. Her legs stay spread and wide open. Then I brush her pussy with the broom, watching her jerk and squirm as I do. Then I brush over it again.

"Gotta make sure it clean," I say as I brush over it again, this time purposely jabbing the broom into her sweet tender pussy, loving the sound of pain she makes as I do. I'm violating her with a damn broom, and she isn't going to do anything. This makes me laugh. And laugh hard.

Still laughing I drop the broom and sink to my knees behind her. Can't wait any longer. I move right up to her and then unbuckle my belt and slide down my pants. As I do, I stare at the back of her head and see that all she can see is the brick wall. Pausing, I grab my wallet and take out the condom I have there. Safety first after all.

I pull down my pants and my boxers now, exposing my very hard cock. I put the condom on and my hands shake as I'm so riled up. Once it's on, I inch my way towards her. Breathing hard, I slowly thrust my hips, until I'm at her opening. I touch her and she tenses but makes no move to get away.

"Remember, you deserve this," I tell her crudely, and then begin to enter her. Oh man. Tight. Tight doesn't even begin to describe this. I slowly push my way in as she's tighter than anything I've ever felt. Not a virgin, but shit. The feeling of those tight walls pressing on my cock is enough to make my eyes roll back. I keep going, pushing deeper and deeper inside her until I finally feel her ass against me.

Damn, she's wet too! Could she actually be enjoying what I'm doing to her? I wouldn't think so, but who knows. She's more than wet, she's damn well flooded. It's so smooth.

Pulling back, I feel those tight walls against my cock and I bet she's only had sex once. Now I thrust forward, then back, barely able to contain myself as I do. As I do this, water spills from the mop bucket as I make her whole body rock. I'm fucking her now...thrusting back and forward again, and again...then POOF! I cum...and cum hard. Barely even started and I cum like a damn kid. Like I was a virgin again. But can't help it. She's just so...so...great.

Breathing hard, I pull out, hearing her gasp as I do. As strange as it is, I get a feeling she just came too. The tense way she looks and that gasp. It was a gasp of pleasure, I know iI sit back, trying to catch my breath. Feelings I haven't felt since I was 16 come over me, making me feel like I'm high on some drug. Every each of my body tingles fiercely and I can feel my muscles twitch all over, as if they too can't believe this. God...what a good feeling. I haven't felt this alive in years.

I know my arousal should be gone since I came but it doesn't. It softens a bit but for the most part every part of me wants to go again. Do I dare? Yes. Yes I do. Damn it, I deserve it. All the people talking about me...all the rumors. This is not just revenge but my own personal treat for all I've had to put up with. So what if it makes me what they say I am? I'm just teaching a good lesson. I'll take her as many times as I want. But not right this minute. My cock is way too tender right now.

"Get up," I grunt, pulling up my pants and adjusting myself so I don't look like a teenage boy after his first time. "We just getting starting..." I say with uncontrolled joy.

To be continued?

12