The Craziest Sexy Love Story Ever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I drove to school and headed straight to coach's office, mortified that I already had an erection. Why? What was turning me on? Reaching the office, I was surprised to see Beth there.

"Hi Beth, what are you doing here?"

"Just waiting for Derrick?" She answered sheepishly.

"Are you two dating?" I asked, the thought still seeming ludicrous.

"Um, not really," she said, clearly embarrassed to be asked such question.

Wanting to know more, I asked, "What is not really?"

"He doesn't want to label it," she answered, avoiding eye contact.

"Beth, don't let him use you, you deserve someone as special as you," I said, thinking that perfect someone would be me.

Ignoring my nice guy routine, which wasn't so nice since I had a girlfriend, she said, "I am supposed to watch the door."

"For what?" I asked.

"I don't know," she answered.

I repeated, "Beth you are a very special, pretty girl. You deserve to be treated like a lady."

"Go in," she said, still not making eye contact.

Sighing, I said, "If you ever need to talk, I'm a great listener."

Her tone biting suddenly, "Don't you already have Karen?"

"I'm just trying to be a friend," I said, knowing that Karen has never been nice to her. Karen is hot, Karen is a nasty nympho, but Karen is also an elitist bitch who bullies those below her.

"Go," Beth said, tears beginning to form in her eyes.

I walked in and wasn't remotely surprised to see coach bent over his desk as Derrick fucked him. Derrick called out, "Get in here Beth."

Beth sheepishly came in too.

"Lock the door, slut," Derrick ordered.

She obeyed, her face so red with shame I couldn't help but feel sorry for her.

"I thought you would like to see Coach take it in the ass for the first time since you obviously enjoyed watching him suck my cock" Derrick said confidently.

"Derrick I am not playing your game," I said firmly. I turned to leave but heard voices outside the office now.

"You can pretend Eric, but you are a straight cocksucker just like coach here," Derrick said smugly, as he slowly fucked Coach.

Coach moaned, clearly enjoying the cock in his ass, but kept his eyes closed obviously mortified to be caught in such a compromising situation...again.

"You see, Coach loves it. You white guys are all the same. At first you think you are straight, but once you see a big thick black cock your brain begins to wonder. At first you are in denial, like you are right now, but I bet you have already had my cock pop into your head. Wondered what it would be like to have a big black cock like mine between your pretty little lips," he assessed.

I was mortified by his correct assessment of the thoughts in my head, although I thought his black cock theory was ludicrous. I interrupted, "Derrick, you're full of shit."

"If I am full of shit, you won't be hard right now," he said, continually fucking coach's ass while talking to me as if it was a natural thing to do.

My face went red as I realized I was indeed rock hard, something I couldn't explain.

He laughed, "You got hard watching me fuck Coach's ass. Do you wish it was you bent over the desk? Beth, pull out Eric's cock to see if he is hard."

"Please, no," Beth gasped, surprised by the demand.

"It wasn't a suggestion," Derrick said.

I could have stopped her, I should have stopped her. Yet Beth being my secret crush, I was instantly focused on her touching my cock and not the fact that I had a girlfriend, or that she would show off my hard cock.

Beth moved slowly towards me as Derrick explained, "It's ok Beth. Eric has had the hots for you forever."

I wondered how he could possibly know such a thing.

"On your knees, slut," Derrick ordered, continuing to fuck Coach.

I was in awe as I watched Beth, her face red with shame, drop to her knees and fish out my cock. I moaned as her warm hand wrapped around my cock.

"Is it hard, slut?" He asked.

"Yes, hard as a rock," she answered, not looking at me or him.

Derrick said, "My hypothesis again proven correct. Do you want Beth to blow you Eric?"

I should have said no, yet her hand on my cock, looking down at her in her submissive position, I couldn't resist, "God, yes."

"Go ahead Beth, show him how you can get an 'A' in cocksucking too," Derrick ordered.

Beth suddenly looked up at me as if pleading for help, but I said, getting pulled deeper into Derrick's sick power game, "Get to sucking Beth."

Beth looked back down and took my cock in her mouth. I briefly felt guilty, but once she swirled her tongue around my cock my guilt faded. I don't know how she did it, but she created a wavelike water sensation unlike anything I had ever felt before.

I groaned and Derrick laughed, "She has quite the technique, doesn't she?"

"God, yes," I whimpered, knowing I was going to come shamefully quick.

"Her ass is the tightest I have ever fucked if you want a piece of that too," Derrick offered, before focusing on Coach, whose whimpers had been getting louder, "Beg for my cum in your ass faggot."

Coach obviously was too far gone to care that two students were witnessing his humiliating sodomy as he instantly answered, "Oh God, fill my ass with your cum Derrick, my white ass is yours."

The desk began moving as Derrick slammed harder into Coach. For some reason watching Coach get fucked and hearing him moan really turned me on, and I grabbed Beth's head and began fucking her face trying to replicate the deep hard thrusts of Derrick. My whole cock was shoved in Beth's mouth, her slobbering sounds only turning me on more.

Looking up, Derrick somehow had his phone out and was either taping or taking pictures of me.

"Fuck Derrick," I sighed, realizing he had evidence of my unfaithfulness to Karen.

"Never know when such visuals can come in handy," he shrugged, before again shifting to a whimpering like a school girl Coach and saying, "Here it comes, coach faggot."

Coach moaned, "Yeeeeeees, fiiiiiiill myyyy asssssss."

I watched in voyeuristic awe as Coach got an ass full of cum. My own cock flinched and I shot my load down Beth's throat.

Derrick laughed, "You came watching Coach get his ass fucked...deny it all you want Eric, but you are my next cocksucker, my next man cunt."

"Never going to happen," I confidently said, pulling my cock out of Beth's mouth, my seven inches dangling.

Pulling his cock out of Coach's ass, his ten inches swayed confidently, and although I tried to look away it was like a gravitational pull kept my eyes locked on it.

"Slut come and clean me," Derrick ordered.

Beth scurried like a famished woman in the desert and eagerly took his big black cock in her mouth.

Derrick asked, again as I watched, "Sure you don't want a taste?"

"Never going to happen," I said, pulling my pants up.

"Never say never," he laughed, as he pulled his cock out of Beth's mouth and pulled his pants up.

"Beth are you hungry for my cum?" Derrick asked.

"More than anything," she said, looking like a vapid slut and not the academic genius she was.

"Go suck my cum out of Coach's ass," he ordered.

I thought Beth would recoil, but instead she crawled straight to coach and buried her face in his ass.

Derrick took a couple pictures as he explained, "Once you get a taste of black cock you will do pretty much anything to have it again. Isn't that right, Coach?"

"Yes," he admitted, his tone dripping with shame.

I laughed, realizing he was probably right based on what I had just witnessed, "So it seems."

"One taste Eric and you will be hooked too," he said confidently.

Watching Beth move her face up and down hungrily sucking out Derrick's cum I was in awe of Derrick's power.

I was about to say something when there was a knock at the door. Derrick snapped his fingers and Beth quickly stood up. Coach quickly stood up too, fumbled to get his pants up and sat down in his chair, his eyes big with fear and shame.

Derrick unlocked the door and said, "We'll chat later Coach."

"Sounds good," Coach replied, as his wife entered the room.

"Hi, Mrs. Murphy," Derrick greeted, walking out the door.

"Hi Derrick, Eric, Beth," she greeted, her facial expression confused that Beth was in an early basketball meeting and the boys' locker room.

I asked, trying to act casual and keep up the image of a meeting, "Anything else Coach?"

"No Eric, we will see how the game plans works," he said, covering well himself.

I grabbed Beth's hand and led her out.

Once out of earshot she gasped, "Oh my God!"

"That's what I thought too when you sucked my cock," I said, suddenly wanting more of her.

"I can't believe he made me do that," she said.

"I can't fathom how you ended up in this predicament," I countered.

"It's a long story," she said, before adding, her tone suddenly sultry, and shocking, "There is much more to me than meets the eye." She subtly squeezed my cock before walking away, leaving me hard and wanting more.

.....

The rest of the day was the same old, same old, other than every time I saw Beth I imagined her mouth around my cock giving me the best blow job I have ever received. At lunch, guilt washed over me as Karen rubbed my cock underneath the table, unaware of my betrayal.

Karen whispered in my ear part way through lunch, her hand firmly on my cock, "I can't wait to fuck you, baby. You are wearing your plug for me right?"

"I couldn't get it in without lube," I replied back, not admitting I really had no interest in wearing one.

Her hand left my cock instantly and she quit talking to me. Although she was a complete slut in the bedroom, outside of it she always expected others to obey her. Knowing there was no way to make her happy other than to do as she says, I whispered, "It's in my backpack if you have anything to help get it in."

Her anger shifted and she turned back to me, "Can I put it in you now?"

"Not here," I joked.

"Of course not, rendezvous spot, five minutes?" She asked, although it wasn't a question.

Trying to keep her happy, I countered, "Make it four."

She squeezed my cock and said her goodbyes to her friends; I did the same a minute later and headed to meet her. I saw Beth was talking to Derrick at a doorway and not wanting to get involved in that conversation I turned and took another way around.

Karen, being Karen, had convinced the principal that the cheerleaders needed their own room like the football players had, and as I mentioned, what Karen wants, Karen gets. The room was used for meetings, changing and so forth and often for blow jobs or quickies for me.

Once in the room, she dropped to her knees, pulled down my pants and said, "I think there is time for a snack."

I totally enjoyed her love of sucking cock. She would often just suck me off, swallow my load and expect nothing in return. She was the perfect girlfriend and yet even as she bobbed up and down on my cock it was Beth who popped into my head when I closed my eyes. At first it was her on her knees sucking my cock, then it was sucking cum out of coach's ass and then it was her taking Derrick's cock in her pussy.

Even though I had already come once, the constant images of Beth flashing in my brain had my balls boiling rather quickly and I shot a second load of the day, this time down Karen's throat.

Once done, she was back to business, "Bend over baby."

"I feel like your bitch," I joked, even though I knew it wasn't really a joke.

"Tonight you are," she said, as she surprised me by spreading my ass cheeks and licking my ass.

"Oooooooooh," I moaned like a girl, surprised by how good it felt.

A minute later, I felt warm lube coating my ass as she spoke, with a confidence just like Derrick, "I plan to take that ass of yours tonight, right here after the game."

"H-h-here?" I stammered.

"By the time you change, shower and talk to coach, all the girls will be gone, or waiting in the parking lot for the boys," she said, as I felt the toy between my ass cheeks.

"If you say so," I agreed, hoping to prolong this situation a bit.

"Beg for this in your ass," she ordered.

"You got to be kidding meeee," I replied, as she slapped my ass.

"Now, bitch," she ordered.

"Please put that plug in my ass," I quickly begged, shocked by her aggressiveness.

"You mean your man cunt," she corrected.

My eyes went wide at hearing the same words Derrick had used and yet I answered as expected, "Yes, please fill my man cunt?"

"Tonight I'm going to fuck you completely my little slut," she purred as she pushed the small toy in me.

I whimpered, the thought both a turn-on and a turn-off.

I couldn't believe how easily I acquiesced to her, particularly after she was so submissive to me last night. Yet, once it was all the way in me, she slapped my ass pushing the plug deeper in me and said, "Get dressed and don't you dare take that out of your ass until game time."

"Okay," I again joked, as I pulled up my pants.

"And when we are alone, it's Mistress," she ordered.

"Okay," I repeated, my ass full and wanting more, yet my shame of being bossed around overwhelmed me.

"Okay, what? She asked, her tone terse.

"Okay, Mistress," I answered immediately.

"Good," she said, pulling me in and kissing me hard and giving me one more slap on the ass.

The rest of the day was fine, once I got used to sitting cautiously and not moving much with a toy in my rear.

4. BECOMING A STRAIGHT FAGGOT

It was last period, with Mrs. Murphy, Coach's wife that things got weird again. Beth is in this class also and I hadn't heard a word of the teacher's lecture, as I drooled over Beth who continually slipped her stocking-clad feet in and out of her shoes. I noticed her toes...which were painted blood red. A couple of times she looked back at me and smiled as if knowing the impact she was having on me.

When class was done I wanted to talk to her again, but she left with a couple friends, plus I wasn't sure what I would say to her, so I just let it drop.

I was heading to my locker; I had an hour before we needed to be back at school to get ready to go to the game, when I heard Derrick's voice.

"Eric, I need a favor," he said.

My whole body tensed at what he may need. I turned around and asked, acting casual, "What do you need?"

"A ride home. I forgot my uniform in the laundry," he said.

Continuing to act like I would have before I learned what I learned I said, "Sure, ready to go now?"

"No time like the present," he said and we went to my car.

We actually talked basketball on the walk and the beginning of the drive. I had dropped him off on the Monday before so I knew where he lived; it was about a twenty minute drive.

Once out of the school area, he asked, "So did you enjoy Beth?"

I sighed, "Let's stick to talking about the game."

"But, I need to know. Beth wants to know if you were happy with her cocksucking," he said.

"I'm sure she didn't say that," I said, even as her lips wrapped around my cock returned to my head.

"She really likes you," he said.

"Isn't she your girlfriend?" I asked.

"I am not a one girl guy. I have half a dozen eager to take my load, but Beth was special in her innocence and eagerness. Taking her from an innocent virgin to a cock hungry slut was a lot of fun," Derrick explained.

"How?" I asked, my own cock rock hard and dying to know how Beth ended up in her current predicament.

"Like I said," he began, as he pulled out his cock, "once you get a taste of the black side there is no going back."

"Put that away," I snapped, as he wrapped his hand around it and slowly made it grow.

"It's just a cock," he said, adding, "If you are as straight as you say you are this isn't a big deal." He stressed the word big, which made me flush.

"Whatever," I said, not getting myself pulled into his game.

"So did you enjoy Beth?" He asked again.

"Yes fuck, but I can't believe I cheated on Karen," I admitted.

"She will rip your balls off if she finds out," he said, stroking his cock.

"Is that a threat," I asked, looking at him and without meaning to looking down at his growing cock.

"No, no, just a fact," he said. "Oh sure, I could blackmail you to suck my cock, but I know it is only a matter of time before you are eagerly bobbing up and down on it."

"Fuck off, Derrick," I said, as we stopped at a red light.

"Go ahead, grab it," he a said, "you know you want to."

I refused to look, knowing that even though I wasn't gay, there seemed to be a magnetic pull leading me towards his cock.

"Look at it, Eric, it's nice, big, and ready for your lips," he said, his confident demeanor oddly soothing.

I shouldn't have looked, but yet I couldn't resist and took a look at his now firmly stiff ten inch cock.

I stared at it, unable to take my eyes off it, now so close to me. My mouth watered my sudden desire to have it in my mouth growing even as I screamed inside to resist. Thankfully, a honk told me the light had changed and I returned my eyes to the road.

Derrick laughed, "Saved by the horn."

I didn't respond as I focused on the road and having the strength to not look back down.

"Beth likes you, by the way," Derrick said.

"Seems she's more into you," I replied.

"That's just natural selection she can't resist me, but she has had a crush on you forever. She just doesn't think she can compete with Karen," Derrick explained.

It was so strange, his cock was out, he wanted me to suck him, yet he was also seemingly trying to set me up with Beth at the same time. I scoffed at the natural selection theory, "I don't believe there is a sexual hierarchy."

"You're in denial," he said, as we reached another red light. "You know you want my cock, you are using every ounce of strength to hold onto the last remaining threads of your straightness. Go ahead, Eric, just reach over and grab it."

Resistance suddenly seemed futile. I figured I would just touch it, and then return to driving, but that isn't what happened. Once it was in my hand, I felt like my hand was magnetically attached to it. His cock was so much thicker than mine, and it felt so warm in my hand.

"That's it, Eric," Derrick soothed. "Just enjoy it in your hand."

The light changed and I kept my hand on his cock as I continued driving. Derrick continued the Beth conversation as if there was nothing odd with the fact that I was holding his cock. "You see Eric, you and Beth will end up with each other or people like you, that is just the way society works, but that doesn't mean you can't love the life that so many white people fantasize about, submitting to black cock or pussy."

It was so absurd to listen to his words and yet as he spoke them they made sense as well. My hand was on his cock, I had let Beth blow me and unknown to him I had a plug in my ass. "So I should marry a white girl, that has submitted to black cock?" I asked, unable to let him know of my conflicting emotions.

"In essence...eventually you two will settle and this wild time of black submission will fade, but it will always be a lingering effect," he said, as if he was some philosopher.

I let go of his cock to pull into his driveway.

"Ready to submit to your hunger?" Derrick asked.

My response betrayed me as instead of protesting I asked mortified, "Here?"

"In the car?" He laughed, "Maybe a quick suck to wet your appetite."

I froze looking down at his cock. After all the denial, it looked so appetizing, so juicy and I hungered for it.

As if reading my mind, he said, "I can see it in your eyes, Eric. You have an insatiable hunger to lean down and take it in your mouth, yet the unrealistic expectations of society are holding you back. Eric you want my cock, you need my cock, and it is only a matter of time before you accept this."

I continued staring, the invisible line between straight and not-so-straight fading.