The Craziest Sexy Love Story Ever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Make a decision Eric, if you're not willing to take my load, I need to text my cheerleading cocksucker to take my load," he explained.

"Who?" I asked, still unable to take my eyes off his big, hard cock.

"Just a slut, they all are," Derrick said, "at least for big black cock."

I looked out the window, we seemed rather secluded, but I couldn't do it here in my car.

"Now, Eric, taste it," Derrick said, reaching for my head.

He gently guided me down and I didn't resist at all, falling slowly like a leaf in fall, until my face was in front of his cock. With no time to think, I just opened my mouth and took his cock in as natural as opening my mouth to eat.

They say when you meet the one you just know, and my feelings right then were exactly the same. I just knew, like he said I would, that I was meant to suck his cock. It felt so natural between my lips, his erection so hard that I suddenly wanted, needed to please him.

"That's it, Eric, take your time with my big snake," he said, I imagined him smiling smugly over adding me to his cocksucker harem. Yet, I didn't care. I wanted more of his cock in my mouth and I began to slowly bob up and down on it.

"Let's take this inside, cocksucker," he ordered, now having got me drawn into the thrill of pleasuring him.

I sat up, suddenly embarrassed by what I had done and being called a cocksucker, and said, "I can't believe I did that."

"Follow me inside," he ordered, putting his cock away and getting out of the car.

I didn't move, knowing if I did I would be unable to resist his cock.

Just before he closed the door, he said, "Eric, I gave you a taste, if you don't come and finish what you started, I will never give you a chance again. It's now or never, cocksucker."

He closed the door and headed to his house. I wanted to just drive away, I wanted to stand up for myself like a man and yet after a brief, futile resistance, I got out of the car and headed inside to suck cock.

In his house, he was sitting on the couch, his pants at his ankles watching sports highlights. "So what is it cocksucker?"

I whispered, ashamed by my own weakness, "I want to finish what I started."

"Finish what?" He asked, not looking at me, but at the television.

"Sucking your cock," I admitted, the words tasting like vinegar out of my mouth.

"Well, don't just stand there cocksucker, get on your knees and crawl to me," he ordered, still not looking at me.

I felt cheap, I felt humiliated, but the hunger to have his cock back in my mouth overruled my emotions and pride. I fell to my knees and crawled to him. Reaching his feet, I looked up and saw he had his phone out. Had he taped my whole crawl towards him?

"Tell me what you want," he said, the camera pointing directly at me.

"Please don't tape this," I said, even as I remained on my knees just inches from his cock.

"This is not for blackmail or show, just for my own personal collection," he said. "Now answer me Eric, what do you want from me?"

I didn't want to answer, but his massive python directly in front of me had such a hypnotic power on me I just had to have it. I whispered, "To suck your cock."

He laughed, "You are in advanced English, you can do better than that."

He tapped my lips with his cock and I instantly opened my mouth to take it. "So eager, cocksucker, but answer my question first."

So enthralled by his cock, so famished to have it in my mouth, I answered like a complete slut. "I want to take that immense, black succulent python between my lips."

"And be a cocksucker?" He asked.

"Yes. Your cocksucker," I added, knowing I would only do this for him.

"Go ahead, cocksucker, become a straight faggot," he smiled.

I winced at the word faggot, but my need to have his cock in my mouth overruled everything else and I leaned forward and took it between my lips. At first I just slowly swirled my tongue around his mushroom top in awe of its width. Slowly though, trying to create saliva like Beth had done on my cock I moved up and down the first few inches.

"Shit Eric, you're a natural at this," he groaned, which somehow turned me on more knowing I was having that sort of effect in him

I continued bobbing back and forth eager to get him off, although not wanting this moment to ever end. You remember your first home run, you remember your first kiss and I was going to forever remember my first time sucking black cock.

A few minutes later, time seeming irrelevant, Derrick said, "Fuck Eric, you really love my cock, don't you?"

I couldn't resist as I admitted, "I fucking love it."

"I knew you would, cocksucker," he said, before adding, "But we need to get going pretty soon or we will be late for the game. So sit up."

I did, but still on my knees.

"I'm going to fuck your face," he announced.

"O-o-okay," I said nervously.

"Open up, slut," he ordered and shoved his cock in my mouth.

Although he didn't shove all ten inches in my mouth, he pumped his cock furiously between my lips and I just focused on not gagging and breathing. Strangely, sitting there being used for someone else's pleasure really turned me on. I just shut my brain off, shut off my morals and was used as a cum bucket.

"I'm going to come down your pretty throat, cocksucker," he grunted before seconds later I felt his salty seed explode in my mouth. I gagged a bit but swallowed all his seed. The taste was unexplainable, but one I knew I would want again.

As he pulled out, he asked, "Did you enjoy it?"

"Yes," I admitted.

"Do you want my cock again?" He asked.

"Yes," I again admitted.

"Do you need to come?"

"God, yes," I said, my cock ready to burst for reasons unfathomable to me.

"You got hard sucking black cock and swallowing cum?" He questioned a smile on his face.

Shame washed over me as I admitted, "I guess so."

"I thought you were straight," he continued, pushing the knife of humiliation deeper into my back.

"So did I," I smiled for the first time.

"Then what are you?" He asked, as he put his beautiful cock away.

"Your cocksucker," I admitted, now understanding all his theories.

"My faggot?" He pushed.

"Yes, whatever you want to call me," I agreed, knowing I would never say no to him again.

"Good faggots you know also take it in the ass," he clarified.

I stammered, even though I liked the idea of Karen fucking me, his cock was too big, "I-I-it's too big."

"I'll train that man cunt of yours first," he said.

I laughed, thinking of the irony that it was already being trained without his knowledge, "I'm not sure."

"Don't worry, I am," he said, before adding, as he made a call. "Slut are you home yet?" After a pause, "good get your ass over here as soon as you get home...and hurry."

"We will be in a hurry when the slut gets here so get your pants off," he said.

"Who? Beth?" I asked, baffled.

He laughed, "Oh no, this cougar is one eager little black cock loving slut."

"How many do you have?" I asked, in awe of his prowess.

"Girls or guys?" He chuckled.

"Both," I asked, wanting to know how I fit into this picture.

"Over two dozen women and you're faggot number six," he said.

"What other guys?" I asked, curiosity taking over, as I got out of my pants and underwear.

"I don't turn straight boys and tell," he laughed.

"Do I know them?" I asked.

"Yep, one is even on the team," he revealed as he noticed my butt plug, which I had got so use to I forgot it was there.

"Is that a plug in your ass?" He asked for the first time surprised.

Shame again hit me as I stammered, "Y-y-yes, Karen made me."

"That is fucking priceless. I knew she wore the pants in your relationship, but I didn't know she also had the cock," he laughed.

"It's not like that," I tried to defend.

"How is it then?" He asked.

"She let me fuck her ass last night, but only if I promised her mine tonight," I explained.

"And after seeing coach get ass fucked you were eager and curious," he added.

"It was before that," I corrected.

"Well, I guess you're already being trained to be a faggot," he said, just as there was a knock at the door.

"Come in, slut," he yelled.

A voice I recognized instantly as our cold as ice principal Mrs. Anderson, as she said, "I thought you would be headed back to school for the game by...."

She stopped when she saw me half naked in front of her.

Derrick said, "Eric here is all hard after giving me his first blow job."

My face went red at the thought of my principal knowing I sucked cock, although obviously she had submitted to him too.

"You can't be serious?" She questioned, her tone firm like she always was in school.

"Knees now, slut," he ordered.

"Derrick this was between you and I," she said.

"Did you mistake this as a conversation where you have any say?" He questioned. "I don't fuck and tell but all my subs are free game amongst each other."

"This is going too far," she continued her defiant behaviour.

"Either do as you're told or leave slut, but if you leave you will never get my cock again," he threatened, his tone firm.

After a brief delay, her resolve dissipated, just like mine had earlier, and she whispered, "What do you want me to do?"

"I was just going to get you to suck my new cocksucker's cock, but now that you were so difficult I think he gets that cunt of yours," he said.

"I'll suck him," she said, moving to me and dropping to her knees. She took me between her lips and began bobbing quickly. I couldn't believe our chubby, pretty, huge tit bitch principal, was also under his spell.

After a minute of sucking, "Derrick said, "Lift up that skirt of yours and beg Eric to fuck that cunt of yours."

"Please, just let me blow him," she pleaded.

"You have five seconds to have that cunt ready," he threatened.

Defeated, she pulled up her skirt, revealing she too was in thigh highs and was not wearing any underwear. She bent over the couch, a humiliated look in her eyes.

"Beg me, slut," I ordered, suddenly feeling powerful over the ice queen bitch.

She glared at me, looked at Derrick before saying, "Please Eric fuck my cunt."

Hearing the ice queen use the word 'cunt' was hot and yet unreal. I slid my cock in her surprisingly wet cunt and groaned, "Shit, she is soaked."

"She is the biggest slut in our school and yet no one knows," Derrick said.

Horny as hell, I slammed my cock into her colliding with her wide ass. After a couple of minutes, Derrick said, "I'll be back in a few going to get my uniform and take a piss."

"Sure," I said, loving hearing the moans of Mrs. Anderson as I pounded her from behind.

Her early resistance faded as she begged, "Harder Eric, fuck me harder."

I obliged as I slammed into her with full force making her scream.

"Oh God yes, Eric, hammer my cunt," she continued.

"I thought you didn't want my cock in that wet box of yours?" I asked, shifting from submissiveness a few minutes ago to dominant.

"Just fuck me," she moaned, her whole demeanor changing from ice cold to hellish hot once her cunt was filled with my cock.

"Tell me you're a slut, Principal Anderson," I ordered.

"Just fuck me," she repeated, although her tone was her usual bossy one.

"Do as you're told," I ordered, trying to be firm like Derrick, as I slapped her fat ass.

"Fuck Eric," she whimpered, before adding, "Fine, your principal is a dirty fucking slut. Is that better?"

"A contradictory bitch," I added.

"Yes," she moaned.

"Who wants to get ass fucked," I continued.

To my surprise, she replied with a smile, "You really are a dirty boy, Eric."

"Beg to have your ass fucked," I ordered, pulling out and moving my cock to her back door.

"Oh God Eric, fuck my ass," she pleaded, actually moving her ass back onto my cock.

As my cock slowly penetrated her ass she pushed back, I added, "You mean your fat ass?"

"Yes, dammiiiiiit, fuck my fat ass," she moaned as my cock disappeared into her.

"Man I wish everyone knew that the ice queen was a fucking ass slut," I said.

"Oh God," she moaned as her ass cheeks made contact with my body all my cock now in her.

"Ride me slut," I instructed, eager to watch our chubby but pretty principal fuck herself in the ass with my cook.

"Yes," she eagerly agreed, beginning to move back and forth.

"Yes, what?" I asked, my cock being milked so well I had very little time left to enjoy my principal.

"Yes, I love your cock in me," she moaned, as she continued bouncing on my cock.

A few more strokes and my balls bubbled and I pulled out, pulled her by the hair to my cock and pumped it vigorously. Without instruction, she opened her mouth wide like the cum slut she was. My first rope of cum shot right into her mouth as did the second. The third and fourth hit her black blouse, my white gooey cum a cool contrast.

She took my cock back in her mouth and cleaned my cock.

Derrick said, obviously back downstairs, "We got to go."

"Get yourself off, slut," I ordered.

"A submissive and a Dom," Derrick chuckled.

I shrugged.

Principal Anderson, obviously hungry to get off, laid back on the floor with no shame and began rubbing her clit.

Derrick said, "Lock up when you are done, slut."

"Yeeeees, Massssster," she nodded as her orgasm got close.

I wanted to bury my face in her cunt, but resisted knowing we had to get going. I said, "Next time I want to taste that cunt of yours in your office."

"Okkkkaaaaaay," she moaned, as her orgasm hit.

Back in the car, I asked amazed, "Is there anyone you can't get?"

"Not yet," he shrugged.

"I can't believe I did what I did," I said, as I began driving.

"Sucking cock or fucking Principal Anderson?" he asked.

"Both," I admitted, my life changing so much after catching him in the act with coach a couple of days ago.

"Well, I got another surprise for you yet," he said.

"What would that be?" I asked.

"Do you like Beth?" he questioned.

"Yes," I admitted.

"You would choose her over Karen wouldn't you?" he asked.

"It's not that black and white," I said.

He laughed, "That is an ironic answer."

I laughed back, "I suppose it is."

"So who would you choose?" he asked.

"I like them both," I admitted, the conversation still surreal considering what he had just made me do.

"Ok, Karen is hot, probably amazingly kinky in bed and a complete bitch outside of it," he properly assessed.

"Very accurate," I concurred.

"Beth is more cute than hot, will be as kinky as you train her to be, and yet has the biggest heart in the world," Derrick said.

"When you put it that way it seems pretty obvious," I said, him ironically making it rather black and white.

"Or to put it another way, not that you are ready for it, but who could you imagine marrying down the road?" he asked.

"What are you the guru of love and bisexuality?" I joked, this conversation just so surreal.

He laughed, "Truthfully I am just about getting laid and lately turning white guys, but Beth is special...even more special than you know"

I agreed, "There is something about her I have always been drawn to."

He smiled, clearly knowing something I didn't, "After today I am quite sure you two are meant to be."

"Why is that?" I asked, thinking sucking another guy's cock not something that usually woos the ladies.

"Trust me, I'm right," he said, as we pulled into the school parking lot.

"Karen will rip me a new one," I said.

"She already plans to tonight," he joked.

"Touche," I laughed.

"Well you have a choice to make my little cocksucker," he said.

My face blushed again as I wondered could I really have Beth? After fifteen minutes of somewhat normal conversation, there it was again. "Can you not call me that?" I asked.

"I won't in public, but when it's just us two you are still my cocksucker," he said adding, "Unless, of course, you don't want to have it in your mouth again."

I sighed, "No, I want it again."

"Right now?" he asked.

I did truthfully, but looking at the clock we were already ten minutes late. "We're already late."

"It's okay, I have something on coach," he joked, grabbing his crotch before getting out of the car.

We won the game rather handily 88-56 and on the court nothing had changed. I was still the man. Could I be both a dominant and a submissive? It seemed so replaying the day.

I decided after the game, I would tell Karen we were through. I wasn't sure how I was going to do it, but I would avoid getting fucked in the ass, although part of me wanted to try it.

The plug in me all day and yesterday causing a growing curiosity to feel what it would be like, yet the reality was I still wanted to keep the facade of being a man's man...despite my obvious hunger for Derrick's cock.

Yet, like everything else this week, things didn't go according to plan.

5. ROYALLY FUCKED

I went to meet Karen with the plan to break up with her, but ended up getting a lot more than I bargained for.

I texted her:

We need to talk.

She responded back almost immediately:

You know where I am.

I sighed knowing just how hard this was going to be. I liked Karen a lot; she was everything a teenage guy could ask for, yet that was no longer enough for me...I wanted more than just sex and I could get that with Beth. Knowing Beth liked me, even though she was Derrick's submissive, overpowered everything else. It was strange but somehow Derrick's strange Cupid like advice had me thinking of a future with Beth...even though we both had submitted to Derrick.

I knocked on the door and Karen called out, "Come in."

I took one more deep breath before heading into the verbal slaughter I knew was coming once I broke up with her.

The first of the domino of surprises that still awaited me that night started when I learned Karen wasn't alone.

Entering the room, I was surprised to find Karen was on a bench legs spread open and even more surprised to see another cheerleader, Skye, on her knees licking Karen's pussy.

"Hey baby, here is your answer to do I play with girls," she smiled.

All my resolve to break up with her vanished as I watched every straight guy's fantasy, of two girls playing with each other.

"Come join us, baby," she moaned, "Skye wants to watch."

My eyes went big at the thought of another girl, a classmate, watching me get sodomized.

"R-r-really?" I stammered.

"Sure, she is very eager," Karen moaned, pulling the brunette deeper into her pussy.

I watched the lesbian action for a minute or two my cock growing instantly.

"Give me your cock, baby," Karen demanded.

I walked over, tentative, having Skye there making me uncomfortable and excited at the same time.

As I stood in front of her, Karen quickly fished out my almost fully-erect cock and began sucking.

As she bobbed, I glanced down to watch Skye licking Karen's pussy. Skye was moving her head sideways while her tongue remained extended. It was the hottest thing I had ever seen in person.

Skye, although not as beautiful as Karen, but she was a solid nine and had the tightest ass in the school. Like Karen, she was a complete bitch to the unpopular kids, a stereotypical cheerleader in every sense of the word.

I suddenly wondered if Karen was going to let me fuck Skye.

I also noticed there was a cheerleading outfit and thigh highs on another bench, which I thought was curious.

Karen allowed my cock to slip out of her mouth as she put her hands on the bench she was sitting on, closed her eyes and allowed the orgasm that had been building to flow through her.

Watching a woman's facial expression immediately before the orgasm hits and during the brief euphoria that follows is super sexy...especially because they are so vulnerable during this moment of pleasure no longer worried about looking perfect.