The Craziest Sexy Love Story Ever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And so I am," I shrugged.

"No, you are not," she said, "You're mine now."

"Shit, I'm going to come in my pants," I groaned, her hand caressing my cock driving me nuts.

She instantly stopped teasing me. "We can't have that. I have plans for that load."

"Beth I can't believe how outgoing you are," I said surprised completely by her aggressive behaviour.

"Master D told me to go after what I wanted," she said, squeezing my cock through my jeans, before adding, "And what I want is you."

She led me to her car and started driving.

Curious, I asked, "I have to ask, how did you end up in a relationship with Derrick?"

"He saw through my shy exterior and brought out the woman in me," she said.

"I have always had a crush on you," I admitted.

"I have on you too," Beth admitted back.

At her house, she led me in, closed the door, dropped to her knees, fished out my cock and devoured it whole.

After a few seconds, she took my cock out of her mouth and asked demurely from her submissive position, "Whose ass was your cock just in?"

The question wasn't an accusation or judgement, but rather a question. I answered sheepishly, "Skye."

"Oh, she has one tight ass," Beth said, before taking my cock back in her mouth. After another few bobs she added, as I tried to process her comment on Skye's ass, "although I think mine is even tighter."

Beth stood up and ordered, "Let's get you out of those clothes." She pulled my shirt over my head and moved her mouth to my nipples. No one had ever sucked on my nipples before and I moaned on contact. It felt so intimate and erotic. She swirled her tongue around my nipple, sucked it between her lips, bit it and flicked it with her tongue, before moving and replicating the attention on my other nipple.

She slithered down and tugged my pants off and stopped as she saw I was in thigh highs. "This is unexpected."

"It's a long story," I said, having forgotten I was wearing them and embarrassed to be caught in them by the girl I secretly had been in love with for years.

Her hands moved up and down my nylon clad legs, "Hmmmmmm, this is so sexy."

"Really?" I asked.

"Oh yeah," she purred taking my dick back in her mouth as her hands ran up and down my legs. Taking my cock out of her mouth, she explained, "Stockings are my fetish."

I moaned, thinking she was too good to be true, "Mine too."

"I know," she smiled.

"You do?" I asked.

"I've been teasing you forever," she said, stroking my cock slowly.

"You knew?" I gasped, thinking of the hours I spent watching her slip her feet in and out of her shoes trying to get glimpses of her stocking-clad toes.

"It was kind of obvious," she said.

"Do you have any idea the amount of learning I lost because I was distracted by you?" I accused playfully.

"Can I distract you again?" She asked.

"God yes," I whimpered.

She took her blouse off and her perky breasts were barely held in by her lace bra.

"Can I do the honours?" I asked.

"Go ahead," she smiled, moving closer to me.

I reached around and, hands shaking, unclasped the bra releasing her breasts from captivity.

Replicating what she had done to me; I leaned forward and took her left breast in my mouth. I licked, flicked and sucked, her breasts. They were the perfect size not too big that they would be sagging in ten years, yet not too small...they were just the right size...a handful.

I went to move lower but she stopped me. "Not yet."

Instead, she turned around, walked over to the back of the couch, and slipped out of her skirt. My cock flinched seeing she too was wearing thigh highs. My cock flinched again at the sight of her perfect ass.

I went to take off my thigh highs but she said, "Leave them on."

"Okay," I said, strangely liking the feeling of them on my legs, although thinking it was strange to have yet another girl wanting them on me. I stared at her, my cock in full salute mode.

"I want your cock in my ass," Beth said, bending over, using the couch for balance.

The words were another shock, yet I wasn't one to protest the wants of a woman.

Oddly, she still had her panties on.

Reaching her, she pulled her panties down just enough to give me access for her ass.

I moved behind her and asked, "Do you have any lube?"

Mentioning Derrick for the first time in a while, "Master D has been preparing my ass for you."

I hated that Derrick had fucked her before me, I wanted Beth to myself, yet I couldn't change the past and ironically it was him who set us up...unorthodox but true.

"Okay," I said, my cock moving between her ass cheeks.

"Shove it all in, Eric, I have wanted this for so long," Beth begged, her hunger undeniable.

Again not one to refuse a women's needs, I pushed forward past her tight rosebud and into her ass.

"Oh God, yeeeees," she moaned as my cock filled her back door.

She was so tight, I felt like I had put my cock in a vise. "Shit, you're so tight."

"Please, Eric, I have fantasized about this for so long, fuck the shit out of me," she begged.

I slowly began moving in and out of her ass not believing it was really happening. Just over an hour ago I was fucking Skye while getting ass fucked myself and now my greatest fantasy was coming true.

"Pound my ass, baby," she demanded, the use of the endearing term 'baby' bringing chills up my back.

I held her hips and began pumping my cock in and out of her.

"Oh yes, fuck me baby, fuck my ass," she screamed, as I slammed into her, our bodies colliding forcefully.

Having come a few times already, I knew this was going to be a lengthy fuck session, which was perfect because I never wanted it to end.

Minutes passed by as Beth continued to moan, beg and talk nasty. Finally, I could feel my balls boiling and I warned, "I'm going to come soon."

"Fill my ass baby, I want to feel you shoot inside me," she moaned.

Seconds later I obliged, shooting a load of cum in her ass. As soon as I was finished coming, she turned around, dropped to her knees and cleaned my cock. I couldn't believe how a girl who looked so innocent, could be so slutty...I guess you can't judge a book by its cover.

Taking my cock out of her mouth, she said, "I want to fuck you."

"Isn't that what we just did?" I asked playfully.

"No," she said, standing up, taking a deep breath and pulling down her panties, revealing she had a cock, "I want to fuck you."

I stared at what should have been a cunt, but instead was a cock bigger than mine unable to completely fathom what I had just learned.

"Still like me?" She asked, her earlier confidence gone and the insecure girl I thought I knew returning.

"What? Yes," I replied. "Beth this is just a pretty big surprise."

Playing on my words, she asked, "Do you mean big as in I have a big cock or big as in holy shit what is happening?"

"Both," I replied, as I tentatively grabbed her cock with my hand.

She gasped. "I have fantasized about this moment for a long time."

"What did you fantasize?" I asked, my mouth watering with the thought of sucking her cock.

"The romantic version is you accepting me for who I am," she said.

"I do accept you," I said, leaning in and kissing her.

When the tender kiss was done, she added, her tone shifting from shy to nasty, "the naughty side of me wants to see your pretty mouth wrapped around my cock and hear you squeal when I fuck that cute ass of yours."

"Oh my," I said, my head still spinning with the shocking revelation that the girl of my dreams had a cock.

"On your knees," she ordered.

I obeyed.

"Do you want to suck my cock?" Beth asked, stroking her long eight inch cock.

"God, yes," I said, a sequel to Beth's earlier cocksucking submission seemingly replaying itself. My mouth watered and I was again hypnotized by a big cock in my face.

"Suck my cock, Eric, get it nice and wet for that pretty ass of yours," Beth instructed.

I leaned forward, opened my mouth and took my girlfriend (was she my girlfriend?), in between my lips.

"Good boy," she purred. "I always thought you would look hot with my cock in your mouth."

The thought that she had fantasized about me as her cocksucker was both surreal and yet hot. I tried to replicate her earlier blow job, wanting to give her pleasure unlike any she has experienced before.

"You love sucking cock, don't you?" She asked, pulling her cock out of my mouth.

"Yes," I admitted, no shame in my response at all. I wanted to suck cock and be sucked; I wanted to fuck and be fucked. I wanted it all and with Beth I could have it all. A girl I had a crush on; a girl who gave amazing head; a girl who would accept I liked sucking black cock too; a girl who would take it up the ass; a girl who would fuck me and make me her bitch.

Beth shoved her cock back in my mouth and began to fuck my face.

I moaned a yes, somehow turned on by having my mouth used by her.

"Ready to get that ass of yours fucked?" Beth asked, pulling her saliva covered cock out.

"I'm your slut," I said, eagerly positioning myself exactly where she had been just moments earlier.

"No, no," she smiled, moving to the couch and sitting down. "Come sit on my cock."

"Okay," I agreed.

She explained, her cock standing at attention, "When you're fucking me I will be your submissive plaything, but when I am fucking you, you will be my bitch, is that clear?"

"God, you are so perfect?" I said, she somehow knowing I needed both the dominant and the submissive.

"I'll take that as an affirmative. Now ride my cock, Eric, take it all up that cute little ass of yours," she ordered.

I awkwardly straddled her, realizing it wasn't as easy as it looked when Karen had straddled me. I tentatively lowered myself feeling her cock poke my rosebud. After a breath, knowing her cock would widen me more than Karen's toy, I pushed down and gasped as Beth's cock broke into my back door. "Oooooooh," I whimpered, a searing pain coursing through me, yet somehow it was numbed by the thrill of knowing it was Beth whose cock was filling me.

"Fuuuuck, you are the tightest ass I have ever had," Beth groaned.

Her words stunned me. How many asses had she fucked? I joked, "Am I just another conquest for you?"

She laughed, "No you are the final conquest in a lengthy complex plan."

"I aaaaam," I whimpered, her cock going deeper into my ass, her words implying something I didn't understand.

"Oh yes, baby, this night has been a long time in the making," she said.

Her tone was ominous and I immediately wondered what she meant. "W-w-what d-d-do you m-m-mean," I struggled to ask, as her cock reached new never explored depths of my ass.

"This whole night was orchestrated," she revealed.

"I-I-I don't understand," I replied, her hands going to my shoulders.

"This will burn for a second," she said and before I could understand her meaning she pulled me down hard onto her cock.

"Fuuuuuuck," I screamed, the pain intense and her cock in me so completely I wasn't sure I could handle it staying in me.

"Just relax and get used to it in you, baby," she whispered, kissing my chest.

"It burns," I whined.

"It will for a while, but then I am going to rock your world," she promised, her mouth going back to my very sensitive nipples.

"Okay," I said, just trying to relax and allow the pain to fade, the idea of being ass fucked still very appealing.

Her lips on my nipples distracted me, creating pulses of pleasure now simultaneously simmering the pain in my ass.

"So what do you mean tonight was all orchestrated?" I asked.

"Shhhhh," she purred, "I'll explain everything after we are done."

"Okay," I agreed, feeling completely at the whim of this beautiful woman.

A couple minutes of concentrated nipple play and she said, "Ride me slowly, baby. I want to watch you fuck yourself."

I nodded, preparing myself for the return of the burn. I moved my hands onto her shoulders, looked into her eyes and began to slowly move my ass up and back down on Beth's cock.

"You look so hot, baby," she purred, her eyes never leaving mine.

"You do too," I replied, as I got used to the motion of riding her cock. The expected pain never really occurred, but the thrill of submission making my cock get hard yet again.

Beth noticed, "You like my cock in your ass obviously."

"Shit, yes," I said, each up and down movement creating sensations of pleasure.

"You're going to be my good little bitch," she purred, her hand grabbing my cock.

"Yes, I'll be a good girl for you," I replied, liking the idea of being her bitch, before I realized I called myself a girl.

"I knew you would," she moaned herself, obviously enjoying my ass wrapped around her cock. "Now ride me faster, Erica."

Hearing the same name that Karen had used on me confused me and I quickly wondered based on Beth's earlier odd statements if she somehow knew about me being fucked earlier.

As if reading my mind, Beth said, "Is my cock better than Karen's?"

"What?" I asked, the avalanche of surprises continuing to fall.

"I know Karen took your ass tonight," she smiled.

Just as I was about to ask another question, she bucked up just as I moved down somehow reaching even deeper into my ass. I screamed, "Holy shit."

"I'm close baby," she moaned herself, as she continued meeting me on my downward movements.

"Oh fuck," I whimpered, the thrill of getting fucked unlike any other sensation.

"I'm going to come in your ass baby, in that tight man cunt of yours," she said, the naughty language from her innocent face such a nasty oxymoron.

"Oh yes, cum in my cunt," I begged, loving the idea of being her girl.

A few more deep thrusts in me and she moaned, "I'm coming, baby, I'm coming in your cunt."

The feeling of someone coming inside you is utterly indescribable. It made my cock pulse, my body quiver and my ass tingle.

Eventually, she stopped fucking me and pulled me in for a kiss, her cock still in me.

Breaking the kiss, she asked, "Do you want to know a secret?"

"Besides the fact that you have a cock?" I asked.

"Yes," she smiled.

"Sure," I said, although I was nervous.

"I have been fucking Karen and Skye all semester," Beth revealed, this secret somehow more shocking than she had a cock.

"Really?" I asked.

"And the past few days were all orchestrated by Derrick and I," she continued.

"What do you mean?" I asked, confused.

"Karen and Skye are my subs," she revealed, compounding the bizarreness.

"Her giving up her ass, taking your ass and being fake caught by Derrick was all part of the plan to get you and I together," Beth said.

I was speechless.

Beth suddenly showing her insecurity asked, "You're not mad at me are you?"

"You couldn't have set up me walking in on coach and Derrick," I said, trying to wrap my head around this.

"No that was a coincidence that really got the ball rolling," she admitted.

"And you are a sub to Derrick?" I asked.

"Yes," she nodded.

"Did you have anything to do with Derrick trying to turn me?" I asked.

"No," she admitted. "But I do find the idea really hot."

"So now what?" I asked, realizing I had been played and unsure how I felt about it.

"I want you," she said nervously, like Julia Roberts in Notting Hill.

"In a relationship," I asked.

"Yes," she said.

"No more trickery," I smiled.

"I can't make that promise," she said, her hand stroking my cock.

"I have loved you for years from afar," I declared.

"Well, now love me from up close," she smiled and we kissed.

7. Epilogue

That was five years ago.

Did our crazy relationship last?

Well, I am watching her walk down the aisle dressed in white. My mouth is lingering with the aftertaste of Derrick's cum which Beth and I both shared just minutes ago.

Is our relationship...unorthodox?

Yes.

Do I love Beth unconditionally?

Yes.

Would I change a thing?

No.

I have it all. A beautiful woman who loves me and is willing to be my wife, a gorgeous black Master who understands our submissive needs and our wedding gift from our Master is a week at a swinger's beach resort.

When she reaches me, I smile for two reasons:

1. I am about to marry my best friend.

2. She has cum in her hair.

The end.