The Crazy Ex

Story Info
Jack decided things were over. She decided things weren't.
3k words
4.37
368.2k
593
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

((Apologies for the pronoun mixups in the original version. Lesson learned to take more time going over my own work.))

*

"Here's to freedom!" Jack shouted as he toasted his friends. The group of guys laughed and hoisted their glasses. "Freedom!" They tilted their heads back and downed a generous portion of their beer. Wade leaned over and slapped Jack on the back once the glasses were settled.

"I bet it feels good to be rid of that bitch once and for all, huh?" Jack nodded in agreement and eased back in his chair.

"Nothing could feel better, my man. Nothing could feel better." said Jack. Earlier that week, Jack had finally given his crazy girlfriend the boot. With any luck, from here on out, the name Angela would be a distant memory. They'd been together for about six months, and it had started off well. She did everything to make sure he was taken care of, from cooking for him, to keeping the house clean, and fulfilling all his needs in bed. The bedroom was her specialty. Full pouty lips that made you think immediately of fellatio. Cascades of raven hair that always seemed to frame her face just perfectly. And her curves, well, she gave new meaning to the term "dangerous curves". She had perfect DD breasts that seemed to completely defy gravity, an ass that popped out of any outfit she wore and gave her a perfect bubble-butt, and a cunt that would make a grown man fall down in worship. She was a sexual dream, like a porn fantasy come to life. Jack couldn't believe his luck when they'd started dating. She seemed too good to be true.

Probably because she was. As the weeks turned to months, he noticed that she had a domineering streak in her. She wanted to know where he was at all times. She demanded he stay home instead of going out with his friends (Without affording him the same courtesy) and she'd maneuvered her way into every aspect of his life. She'd begun breaking into his email and social networking accounts, and deleted any female friends that she felt might be a threat. Once, they'd met an ex-girlfriend of Jack's at the mall, and after giving him the third degree, she had apparently taken her phone number out of Jack's contact list and left several violent and malicious messages on the poor girls answering machine. And they hadn't even been dating long enough to move in together. Jack was able to read the writing on the wall, and he quickly called an end to it. Told her they were moving too fast, said he needed some time to get his head together. Angela didn't seem to buy it though. She received the news in an eerie silence. She just nodded, leaned forward, and said in a quiet whisper "This isn't over." and stormed out of his apartment. He'd been unnerved to say the least, but it was certainly within her character. She always had to be on top.

"Hey bro, your beers gonna get warm if you keep staring off into space!" Steve chided him with a grin. Jack realized he had zoned out while going over the postmortem of the relationship. Still, he was just glad he'd gotten out when he did. You know what they say about sticking your dick in crazy. "Next round is on me, guys! I couldn't be in a better mood!"

"That's what we like to hear! I could get used to this!" Wade said with a laugh. The group was back together, and it was just like old times again. To freedom!

-Later that night-

Jack climbed out of his taxi, used it to steady himself, and then made the somewhat perilous walk up the stairs to his apartment. He'd tried not to drink too much tonight but he'd managed to push himself past the point of tipsy. The stairs seemed to shift of their own accord as he stepped on them, and it was slow going. Eventually though, he reached his apartment on the third floor, unlocked the door, and stumbled inside. It was dark, though various LEDs and power indicators around the room cast colors splashes of light. He was a bit pleased with himself for that. Jack had a bad habit of leaving the lights on whenever he left, but apparently he'd remembered on his way out to darken the apartment. He shuffled into the kitchen and opened the fridge. The light inside bathed the small kitchen in a yellowish glow as he hunted for something to graze on. As he searched for food, e couldn't get over the feeling that something was odd. A persistent nagging in the back of his mind. Yet whenever he tried to grasp as what it may be, the fog of alcohol carried it away. Jack shrugged, figured it must not be important, probably some forgotten errand, and pulled out the fixings for a sandwich. He popped the kitchen light on and set to the task of making his midnight snack. As he was constructing his sandwich, he found himself musing about his crazy ex once more. Even though she'd started to show some distinct signs of crazy, he couldn't help thinking about her body. She had an addictive quality to her, that's for sure. When she was on top of him, smothering him with kisses, filling his nose with her intoxicating perfume

*Her fucking perfume.*

Jack realized what had been nagging at him immediately. He probably would've noticed it earlier if he'd been sober, but now that he was aware, it was unmistakable. He knew that smell. It was in the air, and he was pretty sure he wasn't imagining it. He wouldn't forget that smell. it made him think of sex every time.

He whipped around and surveyed his apartment. The only light currently on was in the kitchen, so most of the apartment was still bathed in shadow. Was she here? He moved into the living room, held his breath, and popped the light on. The last thing he needed was to get jumped by a crazy woman wielding a knife or something. To his relief, the living room was empty. Everything looked fine.

"Lighten up, Jackie. You're too drunk for your own good." he said to himself. The words were followed by a sudden pain in the back of his head, and then blackness.

**************

Jack groaned as he came to. Groaned wasn't quite the right word for it. It was more of a whimper. It felt like someone had given his head a once over, and his buzz had gone out the window. Maybe tonight wasn't as good as he thought it was.

"I was wondering when you were gonna wake up, baby." the voice was unmistakable. Angela's voice was like honey, but there was definitely a malicious tone to those words."I was getting lonely waiting for you. You know how much I hate waiting;"

Jack began to regain awareness of his body, and realized that he was in his bed, handcuffed to the frame, and naked as the day he was born. He instinctively tried to cover himself, only to have the handcuffs dig sharply into his wrists. He gave another groan as the pain in his head seemed to amplify. The room was softly lit, filled with the ambient glow of candles all around. Would've looked like a nice romantic evening if not for the nude hostage with a growing welt on his head.

"What the fuck? Why are you in my apartment?" Jack was finding it hard to be incredulous when all he could really think about was how annoying the ringing in his ears were. But he managed to do a pretty good job.

"Well baby, I just thought we needed to have a talk. You seem very confused right now, and I just wanted to help you. I let myself in with the key I made." She was standing beside the bed, leaning over him. Her enormous breasts were hanging not far from his face as she cooed in his ear."I know you think we've been moving too fast, but I had a very special idea." Jack looked up at her. She was wearing a black lacy bra the pushed her tits together to create some of the most perfect cleavage he'd ever seen. His eyes moved of their own accord and took in her whole body. Fuck, she was perfect. Flat, athletic stomach down to a skimp thongy that sat high on her hips. It was like something out of a porno. She leaned down and kissed him passionately, forcing her tongue into his mouth. He tried to fight her off, but didn't seem to have much strength for it.

"See? You may think you wanted me gone, but your body sure remembers me. I know you want this." With this, she placed her hand on his chest and slowly dragged it down his body. She was working towards his cock, but she was moving so achingly slow. He began to feel his penis stir. Jack tried to the best of his efforts to keep himself focused and not give her what she wanted, but his body was betraying him. She finally encircled his cock with her fingers and lazily tugged on it. More blood flowed into it with the increased sensation, and he groaned again. It wasn't a groan of pain this time.

"You see, I was thinking, Jackie baby. We've had such a great time together, and I think you're just scared to commit to me. But I know how to cure that. I love you so much, and I'm ready to do what it takes to keep you. So we're gonna have a baby."

The words "have a baby" set off all kinds of alerts in his head. This couldn't be happening. This was like some kind of horror story. He immediately tried to jerk away from her touch, but he quickly realized that his feet were tied down to the bed frame as well. He was effectively mobilized. And his damn cock just continued to swell. This was outright insubordination from his own body.

"A b-baby? You can't be serious. We've never even lived together!". As he spoke, he realized that he was staring at her tits again. Though his mind was continually screaming to get away, flee, flee the crazy bitch, the animal part of him was having a field day. "You're making a huge mistake! Let me go and we can talk about this!"

"Oh no, honey. I've made up my mind. I already know how this goes. I'm gonna give you the night of your life, to show you why you want to stay with me. And trust me, I've done the math. It's the perfect time. I'm gonna make sure it sticks, and you'll be the father of my baby. We're gonna be a beautiful family." She was whispering the words in his ear like it was dirty talk. He looked up at her face now, and she has a maniacal glint in her eye. This bitch was serious. He prayed silently to whoever was listening that he wouldn't keep getting hard. He had to find some way out of this, or he'd be stuck with this lady for life.

"Now just lie back and enjoy, sweetie. I know I will." With that, she climbed on the bed, moving down over his pelvis, and began to lick his semi-hard cock with long, languid strokes. It was like an electric jolt shot through his spine, and he quickly hardened to his full 9 1/2 inches. "Oh, there's my big boy!"

"P-please, Angie, stop this. You barely know me, and-fffffuuuuuuuuck" his protests were quickly cut off as she enveloped the head of his cock with her full, beautiful lips and swirled her tongue around the head. He was having a very difficult time keeping track of what he was saying as her ministrations sent wave after wave of pleasure through his body. She then removed her lips with a loud POP and started slowly kissing from the base of the shaft up to the head.

"I (kiss) love you and (kiss) I love this cock (kiss) and that's all I need to know. You (kiss) don't have a choice in the matter anyway. Besides, this big fat thing seems to be on my side anyway." She stuck her tongue out and licked the head like it was a lollipop before enveloping it once more. Jack tried jerking away from her once more, but his bindings were secure. Before he knew it, his hips were rocking into her mouth of their own accord. The pleasure was undeniable, and his body was giving in completely. Unfortunately for Jack, he hadn't had sex since he'd broken it off with her, and he hadn't found the time to masturbate either. He was working with a 4 day dry spell and his body was desperate for release.

"Don't fire off too quick, baby. The fun is just getting started." Angela leaned back and undid her bra, letting loose her giant, flawless breasts. Despite himself, Jack found himself staring at them once more and longing to lick and suck them. Angela then stripped her thong away, so she was as naked as he was.

"We were made for each other, I'm sure you realize. My body was made for fucking, it's obvious you adore me. You're just not letting yourself realize how much you love me. but I'm gonna show you." As she spoke, she repositioned herself over Jacks body, bracing herself with one hand on his shoulder while she aimed his cock at her pussy with his other hand. As she did this, her breasts hovered just in front of his face. It took his entire composure not to dive straight into them, but he was determined to find some way to withhold her advances. If he gave up and let her use him, all was lost. Angela then whispered into his ear "Give it to meeeee" as she slowly sunk down onto his cock. She eased him in, inch by inch, and he couldn't help but moan out loud at the sheer pleasure. Her pussy was velvety and slick, and amazingly tight. It felt like she was gripping his cock, and each inch that sunk into her melted his resolved further. Once he was completely sheathed inside of her, she began to suck on his earlobe. It was one of Jack's weak spots, and she knew it.

"You're so big, baby. I love this big fat dick. This belongs to me now." Jack tried to find something clever to say, or something spiteful, but all he could really think about was how amazing her pussy felt. She then began to rock her hips, sliding his length in and out of her. It was too much for him, and he began to grunt with each pump. "That's right. I know you worship my pussy. Tell me how much you love it.

"F-fuck you bitch. Get off me." Jack managed to blurt out. The sex felt amazing, but the terrible portent of what was coming allowed him to regain some composure. He began to feel that pressure in his stomach of a building orgasm, but he did everything he could to stifle it.

"Now now. I don't think you understand your position, sweetie." There it was again. Every time she used those cutesy nicknames, her voice was practically dripping with malice. Why did that make him so hot? In return, she began to pick up, speed, sliding his cock in and out of her cunt faster and faster. The increased sensation robbed him once more of conscious thought and all he could think about was the immense pleasure. Angela pulled back and pulled his head into her tits. Without realizing it, he began to lick her perfect globes and searched for her nipple with his mouth. "See? Your body knows what it wants. Don't hold out on me. I know you want to let loose." The days of pent up semen inside of him was practically boiling, dying to be let free. But Jack was holding on. He was fighting his own body, but he was managing to keep some level of control.

They went on like this for about 10 minutes, her body moving like a perfectly designed machine. His cock was throbbing, oozing pre-cum, desperate for release. Jack was doing everything he could to stay in the game, to keep from giving her what she wanted. But he didn't know how much longer he could keep on like this, and she just kept moving faster and faster. He was beginning to think his thighs might be getting bruised.

"Are you ready baby? I've been going easy on you, but now it's time you give in." With that, she sank down onto him so his entire cock was buried inside of her, and flexed her pussy. It was like there was a vice around his cock, and the suction was incredible. He clenched his fists and strained against the bed-frame looking for some last shred of strength.

:FFFFFUUUUUUCCCCKK" he screamed. The walls broke, and his body was overcome with a mind shattering orgasm. Stream after stream of sticky cum rocketed into her pussy, and she just kept flexing herself around him as though she was milking him. "That's right, let it all out. Give it to me." She still had that maniacal twinkle in her eye, and her expression was one of utter victory.. The orgasm took every bit of strength out of him and he slumped forward into her breasts. He was totally defeated. She'd taken everything from him.

"See? That wasn't so bad. I got what I wanted, you got what you wanted, and now we're gonna be together forever."

*Forever. Fuck.*

And once more, despite himself, his cock began to re-harden inside of her. A victim of his own body and this succubus of a girlfriend.