The Crazy Life

Story Info
A young lady becomes a woman.
1.2k words
2.97
26.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you asked someone who knew me in grade school or even in high school, they'd never believe what I am about to tell you. I used to be a good girl.

I guess I started "blossoming" into a "wild child" the year I turned 18. I was sexy, young, and sadly naïve. But I learn quickly. Somehow I began to notice that I was quite adept at picking up on flirtatious behavior, whether directed at me or someone else. Friends always sought my advice whenever doubts crept in about their crushes.

That summer became my year to experience life before going to college. After all, I was a serious academic. I lost my virginity that year, too, in the spring. After moving in with my older sister to finish my senior year in a small town, my friends in the city marveled at how "delicious" I had suddenly become. I was dressing sexier and having a ball. My old unrequited love had suddenly begun to show interest in me. Foolish though it may have been, I succumbed.

Though my story gets steamier this is a true story and the details of my first time are quite unbecoming a lady. The fool I gave that gift to was hardly romantic and laid another girl that very night in my very presence without my very permission.

But when I returned to my summer hideaway, I learned such valuable lessons about seduction. A friend we will call Sadie had an ex-boyfriend; a tall dark and sexy hunk of a man. His mocha complexion set off his brilliant emerald eyes; his clothes pristine and smell unbearably seductive. His voice was deep and he had game for miles. I fell without even knowing it. She had sent me as message deliverer to reconcile their romance. What a mistake.

It did not take long to find him. In a small town just walk around, if people are out, you'll run into them. He was always out driving around. He dismissed talk of her at once. He only wanted to ask about me. Where did I come from, he had seen me before, but briefly and in her presence. Who was I? He made me feel mysterious. He said he had never seen an ass like mine in the town. I nearly fainted with laughter! I knew he was an indulgence I should not allow myself, his color would alarm the family and some in the town, but no one had to know, right?

We flirted and talked. Kissed and teased. He wanted something from me...would I give it? From his look I knew what he wanted, but I was inexperienced and I protested. He said he'd tell me how he liked it. I took that 10" cock in my mouth and tried to please him. Careful with the teeth, sucking and caressing with my tongue, I took him in. Every so often I would loosen my jaws and let it in as deep as I possibly could, sometimes nearly choking on its length and girth. He wanted me to gently caress his balls and talked dirty to me the whole time, calling it "daddy dick." Men were becoming so very clear all of a sudden.

He came into my mouth before long and I swallowed quickly, as it seemed the fastest way to rid myself of what at the time seemed rather gross. I took a swig of hard lemonade and wanted to go home and brush my teeth. But it had pleased him that I had done that.

His name was Jeremiah. He had a bad reputation as a player. My friend was also going to kill me if she found out. We kept our little summer fling quiet for a little while. Unfortunately, Sadie had a relationship with his sister Cora. Cora's boyfriend happened to be Jeremiah's boy. So, naturally, before even meeting me, they knew who I was. When I accompanied Sadie to visit Cora, her boyfriend came home and took Cora aside and spilled those beans. He didn't think I should be there as her friend. They didn't say anything, but I knew something was amiss. I was already leaving when he got there because of a promise to a friend who lived around the corner. I witnessed the odd secretive exchange, wondered, and left.

While visiting my friend Sienna, Sadie was told about my naughty behavior. She later confronted me and we fought for a while. I know it was driving her crazy seeing me all around town with him and everyone knowing what was going on. She was jealous and said mean things behind my back. I know I was wrong, but I liked it. I admit it was thrilling; I had never "stolen" a boyfriend before. Besides they had been broken up for a substantial time and he hadn't wanted her back. Besides he and I were just screwing around. It wasn't serious, I was going to college after all. Though it was within driving distance.

We fucked like rabbits, he and I. He'd find me or I'd find him and we'd go to different "hidden" spots in the town and he'd fuck me so hard. He loved for me to be on top, so he could suck my nipples. Another thing he said he loved. I would ride him and suck him and it started to seem like I was doing all the work. Eventually I grew bored of his childish ways. He was supported by his momma at an age a man should be out of the nest. But regardless, he taught me how to see the signs and off I went into the world...

His best friend Hank turned out to be a much better lover. One night while smoking a joint he smiled at me in a way I hadn't noticed before. Now I know I was being bad again, because you see there was another problem with Hank. He was my friend Sassy's boyfriend. We were much closer than Sadie and I at that time and I was feeling those pangs of guilt. But he was so cute and he had a nice car. I was so drunk and I wanted some cock. He took me to a quiet, dark, well hidden spot. I didn't happen to notice until we got out that it was a graveyard. I wasn't spooked in the least as drunk as I was, it seemed rather surreal. He kissed me passionately in a way Jeremiah never had. I don't think he knew how, but Hank did. He caressed my pussy in a way that made me so wet and when he fucked me with those long fingers I came all over the hood of his car. He fucked me then with an intensity, deep in, almost out, deep, almost out. I thought I'd died and gone to heaven. He turned me around and did me from behind. He'd ram himself into me, then pull out, and again and again he'd repeat the cycle. He came inside me as I had let him fuck me with no condom and I could feel it for the first time, cum dripping from my pussy. I nearly came again.

Hank and I had a few good times after that, but then it was time to leave. Though I have been back to visit, I have found new friends and new adventures...