The Cream Doughnut

Story Info
An unannouced visit
794 words
3.39
15.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Covatis
Covatis
1 Followers

I've been a counselor at the Home for Wayward Women for five years. The behavioral indiscretions of the women at the Home range from kleptomania to nymphomania. Most of the women are sincerely trying to rehabilitate. But there are a few who have no intentions of changing their wayward ways. One of those few is Norma Hoffman.

Norma came to the Home a year ago after being incarcerated for manslaughter. They say Norma killed her 85-year-old husband by fucking him to death. Norma is what I would call a BBW (Big Bad White girl). Norma likes to use her sexuality to get what she needs, and she's a girl of many needs.

One of my duties at the home was to confirm the employment status of the women who are able to find jobs. I will show up unannounced at the job site to verify their presence and make inquiries about their job performance. One day I made an unannounced visit to Antonio's bakery where Norma Hoffman worked as a doughnut Glazer.

There was a closed sign on the bakery door, however when I pushed the door, it opened. There was no one in sight. As I walked toward the front counter I could hear moans and groans coming from just behind the door that separated the storefront from the kitchen. Moving closer to the door I could hear Norma's husky but sensual voice purring out her command. "Umm grrrrr that's it, go deeper."

Looking through the small Plexiglas window I could see Norma bent over the stainless steel prep table buck naked. Antonio was kneeling behind her sucking and licking her ass hole while fingering her pussy.

Norma began grinding her firm, round ass into Antonio's face, guiding his tongue and lips to the spots that pleased her most.

There was a doughnut lying close. Norma grabbed it and began squeezing the cream filling out. Then with her hands sticky with cake and cream she smears the sticky goo onto her breasts.

Norma began massaging her teats until the pale pink nipples became erect. As the cream from the doughnut began to dissipate the oily residue made her huge breasts glisten under the florescent lighting. Then she licked each mammoth mammary like a mother cat would clean her kittens.

Antonio continued give rim to Norma, for several more minutes. Then Norma turned from the prep table maneuvering Antonio into position to grab his cock.

Norma picked up a bottle of cooking oil and poured some on Antonio's huge erection. She meticulously rubbed and stroked the oily organ as if she were buttering corn on the cob; up and down, around and up.

I am never one to miss an opportunity to record some good video, so I took my cell phone out, propped the door open with my foot and began documenting their debauchery.

I could sense Norma detected my presence, although she gave no overt indication.

As Norma gave her oily hand-job, I could see Antonio was about to cum to a climax. His skinny ass began to tighten and the look on his face was epileptic. You'd think he was in pain if you didn't see him getting the hand-job of a lifetime.

When Antonio's man-juice erupted from his slippery, throbbing cock, the first wad landed right between Norma's eyes.

As if to reward Antonio for his aim, Norma deep throats the still ejaculating organ.

When Antonio's cock reemerged from inside Norma, it is thick with oil, cum, saliva and doughnut crème.

There was a trail of slimy goo hanging from Norma's bottom lip. She wiped it off with the palm of her hand and continued to stroke the slowly deflating penis until it was pumped dry and limp.

I was satisfied the depravity had ended so I quietly retreated from the scene, and left for my next appointment.

It was obvious I didn't need an evaluation of Norma's job performance. I saw for myself she was quite competent at her work.

Crazy surprises like the one at the bakery almost make me regret resigning. I'm leaving my job at the Home for Wayward Women for a similar position in another city.

The girls at the Home are throwing me a going away party tonight. It should be pretty rowdy because Loretta is in charge of the festivities.

Loretta is our resident Grifter. Loretta doesn't run scams for monetary gains; her thing is scamming her victims out of their man- juice. Loretta likes them young and virile. She will concoct elaborate schemes to lure them into satisfying her nympho manic delights. Each scam is more creative than the last.

Loretta's last man- trap had her masquerading as a tennis instructor. All of her lessons included a physical examination and ......

Covatis
Covatis
1 Followers