The Creation of a Glitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Affirmative ma'am. All of Master's servators have view ports installed on their chest cavities."

That thought... It was horrifying! That anyone could just see their hearts like that... It made her feel sorry for them. She looked back up at the woman that had spoken, gasping with surprise as her eyes met dark brown. All the glowing features had left, leaving the woman looking quite normal even with the port hole on her chest. Looking at the others it was all the same, some had hints of how they looked before but all of them looked very normal considering. It helped put her at ease as they helped to clean her, dry and dress her in a soft and smooth white robe. The material was cool against her skin and slid against it. It was a wonderful feeling but so alien at the same time. When she was secured in the white robe they led her out of the room through a door near the back of the bathing room hidden against the smooth wall. She is led through to a bedroom that is about the same size as the bathing room was. Sparse in decoration, all the decorations shimmered under the harsh light. Blues, silvers, whites everywhere she looked. She was led to the bed in the center of the room. The other women lead her to that bed, gesturing for Amee to sit. So she did and quickly found herself alone. She had just gotten used to the other women even with their glowing features. To be so alone in such a new place was more scary than it was before. She didn't' know how long she waited for the diplomat to arrive but it felt like forever. He wore a robe that looked like the twin to hers and appeared as if he had bathed also. When he saw her he smiled "So much dirt, I don't understand how you could have lived in a place that was always so dirty." Amee felt her lips dip in a frown, her shoulders hunched as she prepared to defend her home. Then he did something that surprised her. Fingers moved on the belt of his waist and undid the simple not that held the robe closed and he let it fall to the ground around his feet. She had seen men naked before but never like this and they never looked like he did. He looked... soft. No tone to his muscles, a bigger stomach than she had originally thought. No callous, bruises, not even any body hair. She wondered if all his hair was removed in the way that the women had prepared her. What did he have against body hair?

Pulled by her thoughts by the soft tenor, nothing more than a raspy whisper as he looked her over. "I am impressed, my toys did wonders with you. You are even more beautiful than I remember. I can't wait to see you underneath that robe."

Her entire body stiffened as she looked at him with wide startled eyes. "I... You mean..." her cheeks flushed brightly as she looked down, it didn't help and only made the overwhelming embarrassment worse as she could see each step towards her and watch his... piece... grow... She didn't even know men could do that! She knew they didn't bleed but... She had to focus! Forcing herself back into the present she realized he was so close that they almost touched, his fingers running lightly along the material next to her neck. "I... I'm not..." she didn't know what to say. She didn't want this, didn't want him but she couldn't say no or risk her people. He looked up to meet his eyes, imploring with just that look alone for him to not do whatever he had planned. She saw something in his eyes then, a disconnect and lack of empathy. The way he looked at her made her feel like she was less than human and that spark... It sent shivers down her spine. She whimpered without really meaning to, back pedaling to move back across the bed and away from him. Making his smile widen as he crawled towards her, slow with a grace she didn't know he possessed. When she turned to run his hand shot out, grabbing her ankle tight enough to make her cry out as nails dug into her skin and fingers pinched as delicate bones and muscle. He pulled then, sliding her towards him by just that ankle. Her robe offering no resistance against that smooth bedspread she quickly her hands sliding across the material too offering no places to hold onto. He moved himself over her, hand leaving her ankle to grab at the belt around her waist. Pulling at one of the loose ends it opens easily exposing much of her nude front to him. She whimpered again, hands pushing at his as she tries to squirm away. "N-no! Go away!" She heard his tongue click, as if chastising her "Oh, my poor pet. I'm going nowhere, this is what you were brought for." he presses himself against her. His chest against hers, pushing the air from her lungs making her breaths short and gasping. Her hands and feet pushing at the spread, trying to move from under him. His hands on either thigh he forces them open, using his hips to wedge between and keep them open. Her entire body trembles, stars flashing behind her eyelids as her panic made it harder and harder to breathe with as his weight presses on her. She gasps, her back and chest arching with the strength of her inhale. His hand moving to her butt, gripping the soft flesh as he forces her hips to arch making his piece rub against her own parts. The flesh dry making the trek slow and awkward before he stops. The pressure against her opening is soft, making her squirm underneath him. Not unpleasant with just not moving but she still didn't want this. Still didn't want him, she felt trickling down her temples and over her ears as she looked up at him. "P-please... S-stop..." she whimpered, her throat locking making it hard to talk. "P-p-please... Let.... Let me go home..." without reply he pushed, her body unprepared for the entrance of him made her entire torso and thighs ache. It felt like him moving was pushing at every organ she had and it hurt so badly. She screamed, unable to help herself as sobs overcome her. She felt the soft warmth against her mouth, pressing her head back into the bed. "F-fuck... Mmmm toy." his eyes look gone as he pushes harder, forcing himself deeper into her. Her body tenses as she screams again into his hand. Her breath washing hot over her face as his hand covers both her nose and mouth. After what seemed like an eternity she felt a sharp pain, mixed in with the dull pain caused by him forcing himself into her and while it hurt it seemed to help lessen the rest. It caused him to groan though, his weight leaning down onto her again as he kissed at her neck mumbling against the skin. She could feel the soft vibrations of his voice but found herself unable or unwilling to actually try to listen. Her chest was starting to burn, she couldn't breathe... Her hands lift, trying to pull away his. Fingernails scratching at his skin, the pain over the rest of her body fading as her lungs hurt, she breathes harder and faster instinct taking over as she pulls at his hand, her body twisting and turning forcing his other hand to grip at her hip painfully but seemed to egg him on as he moved harder and faster. His own breath hard and fast against her neck. Stars popped before her eyes, little flashes of white light. His movements becoming more jerky, grunts and groans more quickly. His fingers flexing against her cheeks pressing down harder against her nose and mouth cutting off her ability to even try to breathe. Her vision already blurry with tears began to fade like a black film moving over everything. She was fading, it was becoming so hard to hold on... But why did she want to? She had already lost everything... So she let her eyes close and faded away into the painless black.

She was so tight. So soft and the blood from her virginity made wonderful lubricant, he was so glad he picked up this particular toy. She had finally given up, her hands falling from his her body limp as he let him just do as he wanted. It didn't take long after that, and his climax was wonderful. It made his entire body shake and lasted for longer than he could ever remember. Falling limp against her, his breath hard and ragged he kissed her neck softly. Nibbled on the lobe of an ear 'That was wonderful toy." she didn't respond, no pained whimpers. Tremble of muscle, nothing. He realized his hand was still pressed tightly over her mouth and nose. Damn it, not again! He just wanted to shut her up... That incessant screaming and crying. It killed the mood and he had been waiting too long for this to allow that to happen. He pushed himself up, walking to the door of the room he opens it to tell one of his toys to get the doctor only to be surprised when the Doctor was already there. The other man quirked an eyebrow at Jean as if not expecting him to open the door in the nude. Jean did the best he could not to blush and nodded him in "I did it again." he then went and collected his robe slipping it on to recollect his dignity. He watched the doctor as he moved over to the girl, saw the flash of sympathy in his eyes, wondering what would've caused that he looked over the girl himself. Her white blonde hair fanned out, eyes closed bruises on her cheeks from his hand her robe still on fanned out underneath her with bruises on her ankle and hip and a pool of blood and cum pooling between her legs. He didn't see anything wrong here, she looked just the same if not a little worse from the harder foreplay. Looking back at the Doctor. "Is there anything wrong?" he watches as the man shakes his head and sighs. "Just, with how pale she is and the coloring she looks so much sadder than the others... I can't explain it." Jean nodded then looked back at the door. "Well we need to move or it won't work as well. Time is of the essence man." The doctor nodded and pressed a button on his hip. A hospital bed levitating by two engines hummed away at the head and foot of it. The doctor slipped his arms underneath her shoulders and knees, lifting her up he puts her onto the bed. Taking a moment to adjust her limp form so that she was covered by the robe again. "We can start the process here but we need to return to the ship for the final process. Jean nodded "I'll leave you to this and I will get cleaned up and let the crew know."

Tobias walked down the hall, the bed with the young woman following them. He hated Jean, with a passion... But what could he do? If he didn't do as told he would die and he couldn't send money back to his own family. It seemed though that the girls were getting younger and younger. This one, she struck a cord... Her soft features reminded him so much of his own daughter and seeing her on the bed used and limp it made his heart hurt. He felt the floor vibrate underneath them as they started lift off right as he reached the door to his lab. opening the door and walking through first he walked in to an area set aside just for starting the process of creating servators. He directed the bed to the machines, hearing it connect and lock into place with a large click. He goes to her right side, pulling from the machine a need with a large rounded tip. It was about 3 inches long and connected to a clear tube. Picking up her wrist, he carefully inserts it into her ulnar artery. Taking a second needle he moves up to the junction of her elbow using his thumb he checks and verifies there is a vein and inserts the long needle into it. Once done he flicks a switch on the machine watching to verify that the blood was leaving and entering the body correctly he moved on. The machine itself worked like a dialysis, removing toxins and cleaning the blood while adding oxygen and a chemical mixture to preserve her and add the luminescent feature that Jean seemed to enjoy so much. He left her for a few moments while he gathered the hardware he would need to regular her heart beat and to add the view port. Moving back to her with his tray, used iodine to draw a circle in the size needed and very carefully with his scalpel cut away the skin from that section, it was careful work one layer at a time to not damage muscle. The circle complete he uses one hand to pull the skin back, scalpel cutting the connecting pieces from muscle so he could remove it cleanly. Now, the dirty work started. He learned, through trial and error. That cutting the muscle away to make room for the view hole would limit the ability to move that area of the chest and cause the breast to sag worse than the other. So what he would do is separate the muscle, a clean cut down the center from what he wanted and force the view port in. It would force the muscle to pull around it and create a stronger seal and bond than if he had just removed everything. So he takes the rounded metal piece, it was 4 and a half inches in diameter, a flat ridge at the base. He forces the round disk in wincing at the feeling of it scraping against bone and the sound of tearing where the muscle and skin is forced to adjust. He didn't think he would ever get used to that... One it was in place and had settled he picked up his sonic bone cutter. Placing it on the top of the sternum he turned it on, the device warmed under his hand and vibrated while the bone trembled and pink bubbles rose from underneath until he had pushed all the way through. When complete he cut at the ribs that were visible until they all had been removed. Pulling the bone from her chest cavity he put it aside. Now, for the lung. The left lung covered most of the heart and he had gotten into the habit of just removing it, she no longer needed to breathe and it prevented it from moving back into place after view port installation and provided a place for the electronics so they could remain hidden. So, in he went with a small heat scalpel so he could cut at the connection of lung and cauterize it closed. With that done he puts the scalpel back on the table and runs his gloved hand along the smooth organ to break all the smaller connections that keep it in place before gripping it towards the back of the organ and using his other hand to gently pull it out and place it with the bones of her rib cage. Now is time for the electronics! He takes off his gloves with a snap, not wanting the delicate machinery to slip through bloody fingers. With the electronics in hand he moves to connect the small circuit board like machine to the inside of the rib cage when he notices something off. A movement inside the chest, looking closer he sees the heart beating, it's not moving very quickly... Only 1 beat for ever 10 of a normal heart but it's there. He feels his stomach drop out of him, he had been working on a living girl... One that reminded him of his daughter. Doing so many horrible things... He hoped that she wasn't aware for any of it... What could he do? He couldn't stop now he's already done so much that it was irreversible and the chemicals that he had been running through her were toxic to ingest if you were living, so he's already set her to die... If Jean were to know she was alive too, it wouldn't change anything he would just have to take longer towards fixing what was already wrong. Deciding that it would be best just to continue, never let Jean know that she had lived he went back to work. Fingers moving inside the chest cavity, careful not to jostle the beating heart as he connects the machine inside of the rib. Pressing a button that sends mechanical screws into the bone connecting it. The last thing he has to do before putting on the top of the porthole is two small wires that he connects to the heart. One on the right ventricle and the other the left. A small blue spark of electricity as the circuit is completed. The heart fluttering for just a second before the machine forces it into a faster more natural rhythm. All he had left was the glass and he was done, so he just put it over the hole. Lining up the rim of the one already in place and another press of the button and it had screwed itself in securely. He still needed to add the mechanical components to her brain and program her but he didn't have the facilities for that here and would have to wait until they were back on the main ship.

Jean couldn't wait, he had already spoken with the doctor and knew that she was nearly complete. He now waited in the lab for him to return with his new toy. She had been kept in a preservation tube while the chemicals and fluids finished the transformation physically and he could already see it on her. Still wet with the fluid, hair clinging to her form as each beat of her heart send the luminescent fluid through her causing the lines along her body to flicker, her eyes visible underneath her eyelids thanks to the glowing effect also. She looked so beautiful, he couldn't wait until she was complete. He would have insisted on being allowed to play with her but knew that time was important and he could damage her if he was impatient. So he watched, as she lay as if sleeping on the bed. Watched as she was moved onto a table that stabilized her head and prevented it from moving metal clasps moving around the rest of her body to hold it in place. Then as the doctor moved behind her, the table lifting and turning so she hung upside down, long hair brushing at the floor as the doctor swept it back and away from her neck. Using a scalpel he cut a line at the top of her neck just below her hairline. Taking a pair of forceps he forces the skin away exposing the spine and muscles of her neck. Starting with a flat and pliable circuit board with small spikes on one side he presses it against the top vertebrae spike side down before activating it he watched as it warped to match the curve of muscle soft blue glows for a moment before fading. It having finished installing itself, she was now considered programmed. All that was left was the mechanical component and processes that forced the body into action. Taking a round disk about 5 cm in diameter with long thin wires that flow behind it, Jean watches as he puts it against the base of the skull. At the joint between the skull and vertebrae. Activating the small disk the wires move on their own, digging into the muscle and working through the medulla working the wires until nearly the entire brain has been connected to the small electronic devices. He cuts the extra of the wire leaving only an inch or two left before removing the small disk. He takes the leftover of the wire and connects them to the small flat device on the vertebrae, the electricity from the brain activating the small devices. He was proud of these devices, not only were they small and compact but everything uses the bodies own processes to power it removing any need for batteries.. He had spent a lot of money to perfecting this technology and this toy would be the first to test out a new one that had been in development. He nodded to the doctor and watched as he glued the skin together at the base of the hairline to close the wound. Setting the table back to it's original position the doctor took a pressure syringe full of a metallic silver liquid. "Record on. Subject Toy 43, conversion to servator complete. Activation imminent. Introducing nanobots to bloodstream, purpose: maintenance and repair of body over time. Hypothesis that nanobots will allow servator to last indefinitely even past natural and inevitable decay of tissue matter." he pauses and looks at Jean, a touch of worry in his eyes before looking back down. The pressure syringe being pressed to the crook of the elbow before a loud hiss is heard, the plunger moving down as grey spreads over the skin like a bruise before it spreads out. Becoming thinner and thinner until it was as if she had never been injected. "Injection of 13 billion nanobots complete, will monitor subject Toy 43 daily for effects. Particular points of interest: Wound, cut on rear of neck. Bruises on face, hip, ankle." the doctor pauses as he looks at the various monitors around himself, Jean didn't know what they did just that they were constantly moving while one of the women was attached. "Vitals stable, installation of hardware complete. Activating servator protocols."