The Creation of Suzy Slut & Her Cuckold

Story Info
After dinner, couples who are close friends use deception.
8.7k words
3.62
136.6k
57
15

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/31/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlDevine
AlDevine
44 Followers

This story starts with events that really happened, and continues with what could have been. If you're not an adult into kinky things stop reading. Names are changed, similarity to real people coincidental, etc.

After dinner, couples who are close friends use deception to transform a model monogamous couple, the hostess and her husband, from a prim and proper wife, mother and matron to a cock craving gangbang slut and her unwilling cuckold. I hope you enjoy it.

*

The Deception:

Susan came from a small Southern town where everyone knows everyone else. She met her husband Bob at the State University at a party given by her sorority, they married and they both graduated, and moved to a small city which was the biggest near her hometown, but was still small enough that the affluent or people from prominent family mostly know each other. They were very active socially, both by disposition and to help his career. She was active in her church, Country Club, PTA, (they had young kids at the time of this story) Garden Club, and she joined and had just become president of the local chapter of the Junior League. She had recently been elected to that office when this story began.

Susan was not a bombshell, but she was cute in a wholesome way, brown hair, brown eyes, average height, small breasts capped by very prominent nipples which had nursed her three young children. She was slightly (10-15) lbs overweight with a large, round butt. She was still well worth fucking. Bob was small, in shape, preppy and very successful in his profession. They both dressed conservatively and well. Susan and Bob were very well known and popular. Susan kept up with everyone she knew and their families because she was genuinely interested and always knew what was going on in town. She was no prude, but very conservative in all her personal habits except that she and Bob drank and smoked grass with their friends discreetly at their homes which was a common practice for people our age then. In short, she was the ultimate wholesome Southern Belle. Although she spoke with good grammar, she retained the strong small town Southern accent.

One Friday night when their kids were spending a weekend with her parents, they invited close friends, my wife (Jane) and I, and two other couples Jim and Walter and their wives, both named Mary, to their house. We'd had a great dinner and all had a lot to drink and we were all upstairs in their bedroom, all sitting on the bed with the windows open because we were smoking some serious grass, and we didn't want the smell downstairs in case someone dropped by. This was a common get together that rotated among our homes and often included others. All of us were professionals, in our early 30's and had to keep our smoking private. Jim and I are both big guys, over 6 feet and over 200 lbs and Walter's average size, and a fitness nut. We all were in shape. Jim and I played tennis regularly and I practiced the martial arts. Walter lifted weights and ran. None of us has a horse cock, but we're reasonably endowed, and we later learned slightly more so than Bob, not so much in length (about an inch), but in thickness. All of our wives, particularly mine, are better looking than Susan. They are slimmer since they all work out (Susan less than the others because of her social obligations). Although both of the Marys had bigger tits than Susan, they were still small-average, while Jane carried a natural 34D rack on a slim frame and tight, toned butt.

We were giggling and talking and one of our wives mentioned some rumored wife swapping or swinging in town.

Susan immediately said "I don't see how anyone could do that. I know I couldn't, (a pause while she looked at the rest of us, mostly the women) unless, of course, everyone else is." That need to belong and conform was her Achilles heel.

I immediately said, "All of us already are. I let Jane play with these guys, usually but not always separately, and I get to enjoy Mary and Mary separately, but once or twice together. We always tell our spouses, sometimes before, but just as often right after a play date so no one does anything behind their spouse's back. We've been doing it for several months with no problems, which is surprising since I think all of us were concerned about possible insecurities or unequal participation by the members of a couple, and we're all such close friends we didn't want to risk damaging that. I think it's brought us all closer together. Don't you girls think so?" It was total bullshit, but when stoned I can generate some creative BS, and the women saw a chance to string Susan along. All of them enthusiastically agreed.

Susan asked how we got started with something like that. I could tell she didn't want to be excluded from a club her friends belonged to. I told her the same way they could tonight if they were interested, because we didn't start on our own. There was that group in town that first provoked this discussion, and each couple had been separately approached and each went through the initiation designed to be certain that they really could enjoy the lifestyle without risking jealousy or confusing love and sex with sex for fun or risk exposure since every one we knew who were involved were well known in town and protected their good reputations At least two other couples would initiate new members together, and the initiate husband and wife were separated for the event. Once initiated and recommended by two or more couples, they'd be invited to a meet and greet to meet the others at one of the oldest members very large house. It's just a regular party, not an orgy, but allows networking with others in the lifestyle. The only requirement was strict confidentiality and discretion. If they were really interested we had that opportunity tonight. Jim and Walter and I could initiate Susan in the bedroom and the girls could take care of Bob downstairs. The one thing they had to understand and agree to however, was that like any other initiation, we would be in charge and the initiate could only submit and satisfy whatever the people already in the club desired.

I suggested they go downstairs and talk about it seriously, take their time and come back to tell us if they were in, out or wanted a rain check. Meanwhile we'd pass another joint. They went downstairs, and we huddled in a conspiracy. We all knew that none of the wives wanted sex with someone not their husband, so I suggested that if Bob and Susan took the bait, we could blindfold them both, saying we wanted them uncertain about who was doing what to them and the girls could strip Bob and restrain him downstairs then come back up and, if all went well, watch us gangbang the president of their Junior League. When they came upstairs, the girls would have to say something to indicate that one of them was downstairs getting what they wanted from Bob. If the plan succeeded, they'd then know forever that she was a slut and that Bob was a cuckold. It was diabolical. It must have been the drugs, because every one was in. In hindsight I'm still shocked all three wives played along. I think it was the Junior League president thing. Jane and one of the Marys were members, but the other Mary was not only because she and Jim still retained some old liberal, anti-establishment feelings from college.

Susan and Bob returned with big smiles and said they were in. The guys shook Bob's hand and kissed Susan. The girls kissed Bob and hugged them both.

We asked. "Who persuaded who?"

Susan said "It was me. If my closest friends are in, then I wanted in and you guys are sexy, but Bob was easy because he's always been hot for all three of you girls and never thought he'd get a chance with any of you, much less all three. I guess men are all horn-dogs looking for strange."

Bob just had a wide, shit-eating grin. He couldn't believe his luck. We all refreshed our drinks and Jim's Mary slipped some ecstacy into Susan's. It's reputed to have some qualities as an aphrodisiac. I don't really know since Jim and Mary are the only ones in our group who did anything besides weed, but every time I saw Mary on it she was obviously horny as hell. We all toasted each other and downed the drinks. I then explained the blindfolds, put a sleep mask on Susan and told her it could only be removed by one of the guys. The girls led Bob downstairs to improvise a blindfold and restraints--dishrags and duct tape.

We told Susan to strip while we watched; which she did without hesitation. We undressed at the same time. Fortunately two of our wives carried cameras in their purses, one for upstairs and one down. We took about three pictures toward the end of the stripping to show it was voluntary. The girls did much the same and when Bob was blindfolded, naked (with hard-on, I'm told) they duct taped his arms behind his back while he stood there and grinned, then tied his hands securely to a low back rung on a straight back chair, and taped his legs, spread wide, to the chair's front legs and used another dishrag and more tape for a gag. I'm told they asked him if he was excited about his situation and the fact that his wife was going to suck and fuck three of their best friends and he nodded yes to both.

I'm told that Jim's Mary, who had the kinkiest streak of the women, got a Kleenex and pulled it slowly across his cock which twitched, and then knelt in front of him with her hands on his thighs, blew on it and asked him if it felt good. He nodded. She said that was a good thing and he should remember it because that was all he'd get from them. They got a couple of clothes pins and put them on his nipples. All three girls told him he was a fool to think they needed more dick than they got at home or would break their marriage vows just to fit in. His slut wife obviously did and she would get plenty tonight. They reminded him that we'd said they'd "take care of him", not have sex with him. They had put the chair at the base of the stairs and told him to listen carefully and maybe he'd hear his wife's noises when we fucked her or ours when we shot our loads in her mouth and slutty cunt, they were going upstairs to watch and take photos. They promised to make plenty of copies. (It's a shame that this was when home video was still new technology.) As they left, tears began to well up behind his blindfold, but he still had a hard-on.

Upstairs when Susan and the lucky guys were all naked, with Susan standing (she'd stripped out of shorts, blouse and very ordinary underwear, a padded bra and full panties). We told Susan that her name was now Suzy, short for Suzy Slut, and she would be addressed as Suzy, slut, bitch, whore, cunt or whatever else came to mind so she would remember her place in her initiation. When responding she would refer to us as "Sir" or "Master", her choice, and when asked a question she would repeat the question in her answer. For instance if one of us asked "Do you want me to fuck you now?" the answer should be along the lines of "Yes Sir, please fuck me now." We told her to always remember that for this initiation she was here for our pleasure, not hers, and that would include our wives since Bob would only be expected, given the relative capacities of men and women, to serve one wife at a time. The ones not occupied would come upstairs to observe and aid in her initiation. She had no options unless we gave her one and no control. She would obey their commands as well and address them as Mistress. There would be no refusals, or however far she'd gone in the initiation might be for nothing since she could still be rejected. All six of us had the right to "blackball" her. I wondered how similar our initiation rules might be to her sorority initiation, since she voiced no objection.

We told her to lace her fingers together with her hands behind her head so we could look at or play with her body, and she obeyed without hesitation. We asked her if she understood and agree to our terms. She answered, "Yes", and Jim gave her a hard swat on one of her butt cheeks, leaving a hand print and told her severity of punishment increased with frequency of violation. We asked why her nipples were so hard and she answered that her nipples were hard because this excited her. Did she like being exposed to us? Yes Sirs, but she was nervous and embarrassed. We told her there was no reason to be nervous since she was among friends, and most of this was role play, and she should use the embarrassment as stimulation. Enjoy her exposure and lewdness and concentrate on the excitement, the fantasy, and the fact that she would fulfill the fantasies of three of her closest male friends with the full knowledge and permission of her husband and our wives who were also her friends. While we talked we stood very close to her so she could fell our breath and the occasional light brush of our hard cocks on her body.

We told her to spread her legs wide and slightly squat so we could see her cunt. She did so without pause and it was the beginning of one of the most amazing spectacles any of us had ever seen. Under her closely trimmed brown bush, her inner lips protruded about an inch past her puffy outer lips, and her thick, large and engorged clit was already protruding prominently past the hood. It was easily visible and she was clearly aroused and starting to breathe more rapidly. I don't know if it was all Suzy in her slut mode or the drug Mary had slipped her, but we had to see more. We led her to a small leather reading chair (with great over-head lighting) with padded arms and a low back. We helped her straddle it, lower her body with her weight resting on her thighs but stop before her ass touched the seat, lean back on her elbows and rest her head on the back.

The sight was unbelievable. Her head was back, mouth open breathing hard in short breaths. Her face neck and tits were flushed red and nipples were even harder. Down below her belly, which in this position showed a little pooch, was her fur surrounded cunt. But now it was wide open because of the pull of the chair arms on her inner thighs and her distended inner lips had even parted and her juices were flowing, coating her entire, no longer pink, but dark pink, almost red, cunt, and her juices were flowing down to her asshole and forming droplets on the edge of her inner lips. A couple of drops landed on the seat of the chair. I put my empty highball glass where they were landing. Her clit was getting larger and protruding more, bright red, and the largest any of us had ever seen. Obviously, a couple of pics were taken.

Walter was the first to break silence. "Damn, look at the meat curtains on that fuck hole. She's the wettest bitch I've ever seen."

"And look at that clit that looks like a small dick." said Jim.

Her cunt was actually pulsing and still opening wider. I told her to pretend she was in yoga class and concentrate her mind 1st on her nipples, and with her mind only make them bigger, longer and more sensitive until it became almost painful then focus on her cunt and with her mind make her clit grow and make her cunt open more to show how much it craved cocks. She did, and her chest and abdomen began rapidly moving with her breathing. Her cunt did open more and more juice flowed, dripping into the glass. We were talking loudly so Bob could probably hear us.

I looked at Jane and told her, "Tell this whore what you see."

Jane moved close to her ear and quietly said "I see a whore, who has been exposing the biggest, wettest, horniest cunt any of us has seen to all of us, and it is pulsing and expanding and contracting, and it is craving the cocks it must have. The slut has no modesty, no dignity, and no morals. She's putting something she promised exclusively to her husband on display for the men she wants to fuck her. She's about to cum and no one has even touched her yet-she hasn't even touched herself. Say it, no scream it, loud enough for Bob and the neighbors to hear. You're nothing but a slut, a whore, you need cocks and cum. Please fuck you, cum in your mouth, cum in your cunt, and beg the guys to fuck your juicy fuck hole."

Susan, who was now thoroughly Suzy Slut in every fiber of her being loudly cried "Yes Mistress,..........." and repeated it. Fortunately we had closed the windows so the neighbors didn't hear (we think), or hear when her entire body immediately began to shake and spasm, almost convulsions, and she loudly screamed a sound like we'd never heard; part scream, part howl like a dog howling at the moon. The words were almost incomprehensible, but there was mention of God and need and Cuming. Her pussy opened and contracted about a half inch with each contraction, and her flow increased from drops to a steady stream. It seemed to go on forever, and I'm not sure if it was one climax, or multiples one after the other, and even though it didn't catch all her cunt juice, when her orgasm ended my high ball glass was ¾ filled with it. I put it to her lips and told her to drink because she may need it before the night was over. She did and drained it dry while I told her what it was.

While she recovered, we had a quick, whispered huddle across the room to organize the next part of the game. I went to her and kissed her, open mouth, a lot of tongue.

When we broke the kiss I softly told her "Susan, you know we're all your friends and we love you, and Jane only said those things to you to bring you to closer to the edge since, in your sexually charged Suzy Slut role, you get off on the humiliation and embarrassment." While I was telling her this, the other guys were stroking her, avoiding her tits and pussy. Jane then told her I was right and she didn't really mean what she had said in the fantasy play. Jim and Walter both kissed her and told her how beautiful she was when aroused, while I kneeled between her legs. I bunched 4 fingers together, leaned forward, sucked her clit into my mouth, flicked it with my tongue, and easily slid all 4 fingers into her cunt all the way to the web of my thumb which, when I pulled my mouth off her clit, I closed tightly on its hood, so when I pulled my hand back, the hood was dragged over the clit. While I slowly fingered, or I should say almost fisted her, Jim opened his mouth wide and sucked the entirety of one of her small tits into it and worked the nipple with his tongue, pulled off keeping up suction until he had the nip in his teeth and lips and pulled. He did it repeatedly. Walter continued to kiss her mouth, neck and ears, and pinched and pulled the other nipple away from her chest as far as it would stretch, kept that tit stretched and twirled it in a circular motion. I wet my other thumb in the glass of her drippings and pushed it into her asshole causing a high pitched squeal. In less than a minute she climaxed again, just like the 1st and collapsed. I barely got the refilled glass out before she slumped in the chair. If I hadn't been able to hold her up with the hand in her cunt, I would have been too late. She was almost passed out, but still drank the juice I poured into her still open mouth.

I said while she recovered we'd better go downstairs to see how Bob's initiation was going and to get some water or Gatoraid to keep our whore hydrated for the rest of the fun. Walter stayed with her and as we left he was telling her in a strong voice so it would penetrate her semi-conscious state that we owned her now that she'd experienced that intense an orgasm because she would always be craving the next one.

He asked if Bob made her cum like that, and she answered "No Master, Bob never made me cum like that" She had switched on her own from Sir to Master.

Walter told her that when she recovered enough that she would kneel and suck our cocks, starting with his. From now on she would have to work for her orgasms, and if she wanted to come she had to ask permission, and she'd be punished if she came without asking or came when permission was denied. She still hadn't sucked or fucked us, but our little social climbing slut, still splayed obscenely, was already hostess of the social event of the decade.

AlDevine
AlDevine
44 Followers